Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 189

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 189 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

At work Laura and April tried hard to treat each other as if nothing had ever happened. It was very difficult. Laura, though she and Stephanie had engaged in some thrilling moments, and though she slept in the next few nights with both Randi and Charise, could not keep her eyes off April. And April returned the favor.

"We gotta cut this out," April whispered to her finally. "I can't stand it."

They had not fucked since their first time together in April's apartment. Laura wanted her desperately.

"Come over to my place after work," she suggested. "I'll drive you back home afterward."

April shook her head. "Got a date with my boyfriend," she said, as if determined not to let Laura break through her defenses.

But Laura could see it in her eyes. You want it, April, her own eyes told the girl. You know you want it. April looked away.

That afternoon Laura ran into Mavis in Walgreen's, where they had first met. At first she wondered, cynically, if the girl was prowling the aisles for another horny white woman. The way she snagged me, Laura thought, but then corrected herself when she saw the woman behind Mavis.

Mavis's eyes lit up with happy mischief. "Laura! Thought I might find you here," she said. "Look, here's my sister Brenda."

Brenda, who was examining makeup products, glanced up at Laura. She smiled, knowing nothing of the relationship between Laura and Mavis. Laura smiled back.

Brenda was gorgeous and looked very different from Mavis. She was dark, but not nearly as black as Mavis. Her eyes were instantly alive with erotic promise as she gazed very sharply at Laura. She was obviously every bit the sexual creature Mavis had hinted at, one who would corrupt her own fourteen-year-old sister. Her dark, flashing eyes were hard and probing, inquisitive, tough. She wore a touch of silvery eye-shadow, and reminded Laura a little of the stunning porn star Midori, whom Laura had once seen briefly in a photo. And when Mavis stepped aside, Laura could see that Brenda had a stunning body.

She was not tall or willowy, but her incredibly slim waist accentuated her knockout body. Her breasts were only slightly larger than Laura's, not the mammoth jugs Mavis had described, but of course Mavis's own breasts were so small that perhaps she thought of Brenda's as huge. Brenda wore tight clothes to show off her spectacular curves. Laura tried not to stare at her body, but Brenda was used to having people look. She smiled ambiguously. Laura wondered how much Mavis had told her.

"Laura's a friend of mine," she told Brenda. "We met right here, just like this, a few weeks ago."

Laura and Brenda shook hands, very reserved. Laura had forgotten how beautiful she herself was, and that Brenda, like most people, would be stunned by her beauty too.

"Please to meet you," Brenda said in a warm, throaty voice.

So this is the woman who taught my darling Mavis how to fuck, Laura was thinking as she took Brenda's slim, shapely hand. Brenda was looking at her hard, with a barely disguised fierce curiosity. Laura realized a second later that she was thinking, I'll bet this skinny gorgeous white model-type has been screwing my baby sister.

They sized one another up. "I'm so glad to meet you too," Laura said evenly. "Mavis told me so much about you."

Laura felt it was very bold of her to say this. The implication was that Mavis had told her how much she and Brenda and fucked before Brenda got married. But somehow, Laura felt that Brenda knew anyway, and there was no use playing cat and mouse about it.

"All good, I hope," Brenda smiled curtly, her flashing eyes veiled in a kind of sexy evasion.

Laura beamed. "More than good. She thinks the world of you."

"You guys are making me sick," Mavis interjected. "Come on, let's go. I got what I want." She held up a box of makeup.

Outside the store, Laura couldn't take her eyes off Mavis, and Brenda saw her looking. Mavis did too and relished it. Is she using me to make her sister jealous? Laura wondered. How bizarre! I never would've thought of such a thing.

"You should see her apartment," Mavis bragged to Brenda. "She got some killer digs. See that building over there? She lives way up on one of those floors--what is the floor you live on, Laura?"

"Eighth floor."

"You should see it."

"I guess you've seen it," Brenda said drily.

"Sure I saw it," Mavis said. "Laura, could we go up and see your apartment? We could leave right away afterward. I just want Brenda to see it."

"I would be delighted to have you both."

Laura started to blush. Did that sound like, I'd be delighted to fuck you both?

Brenda continued to seem bemused. Then she shrugged. "We can stop by for a few minutes."

When she got the two of them alone in her apartment, with the door closed, Laura suddenly got very nervous. She knew Mavis was bold. After all, Mavis had seduced her, Laura, by pulling off her sweater, exposing her small, delicious breasts, and inviting Laura to fuck her. And Laura knew from looking into Brenda's eyes, and from her reputation, that she wasn't an apprentice saint. She had taught her own baby sister how to fist-fuck her.

This was a combustible moment. Laura didn't know whether some hot sexual event was about to happen or not.

"Can I get either of you a... coke? Or... I don't know, it seems too early for a glass of wine." It was five-thirty.

Brenda's exciting eyes flickered dangerously. "Tea?" she said, with a faint glaze of sarcasm. "We could have a tea party."

"Ugh! I hate tea," Mavis said. "Coke is fine. I hate wine too."

Laura looked at Brenda. "I've got Earl Grey and Camomile."

Brenda's eyebrows raised spontaneously. "How kinky. Are you hiding them in the bedroom? Earl and Cammy might be doing the Big Nasty in there."

Laura, in spite of herself, blushed beet red. It was a sexual innuendo, and she instantly betrayed her excitement. She turned and headed for the kitchen.

"I like the Earl Grey best myself," she giggled. "He's really hot and... you know, stimulating?"

Brenda followed her from a distance. "I agree. So much better than boring chicks like Cammy."

Laura's eyes caught hers momentarily. You're jealous of me fucking your sister, aren't you, Laura's said. And yet you want all of us to fuck too, don't you. You can't make up your mind.

Laura brewed the tea and they continued to banter, though without any more sexual overtones. Brenda was about Laura's age and no babe in the woods, clearly. She also was completely gorgeous, and Laura could not take her eyes off the girl. She thought of the sisters she had already slept with: Yvette and Chanitra, Shavon and Vanessa, Trina and Rina. But only with Shavon and Vanessa at the same time.

Mavis joined them in the kitchen. "Isn't Laura beautiful?" she asked Brenda. "She looks just like that model."

"I know," Brenda said, admiring Laura. "She is beautiful."

"Why don't we go in the living room?" Laura said. "You're missing the view. It's really great at dusk."

They went back and sat down in front of Laura's windows. More and more Laura had the feeling that they all wanted to fuck badly, but no one knew how to get them to the moment. Of course, Mavis was so artless and bold that she would probably think of a way soon, if they didn't come up with something first.

Brenda excused herself and went to the bathroom. I wonder if she's checking out my medicine cabinet? Laura thought. She noticed Mavis standing in front of her.

"You haven't kissed me," Mavis whispered.

Laura looked around, nervous. "I... can't in front of her."

"Let's do it now, while she's in the bathroom."

Mavis bent down. Her wildly sensual and warm mouth curved into Laura's, making Laura's pulse leap. Mavis's tongue slipped into her mouth. They kissed heatedly from the first instant.

"You two don't waste any time," Brenda said, returning silently.

Mavis didn't even pull back quickly. She stopped kissing and turned her face to her sister, her mouth still less than an inch from Laura's. Laura herself blushed but held steady.

"Oh... she caught us," Mavis said, disingenuously, smiling at Brenda.

Brenda smiled ambiguously. "I guess Laura been getting a taste of some sweet young black pussy," she said softly, sitting down in an easy chair across from them.

She crossed her very shapely legs, watching Laura's eyes on them.

"Some fine virginal black pussy, at that," she continued. "Untouched by a man. You haven't done it with a man yet, have you Mavis?"

Mavis turned around to face her sister, looking sassy and devastatingly sexy at the same time, as if caught with her hand in the cookie jar, when everybody present knew she had wanted to be caught. She shook her head.

"No ma'am."

"And here you are messing around with this rich white lady who looks and dresses like some fancy model. She just like you for your pussy, girl. Ain't that true, Laura?"

Laura glowered at Brenda, lowering her eyes menacingly. "It's not true," she said evenly. "Mavis knows it's not true."

"You used to kiss me like that too," Mavis pouted to her sister.

Now it was Brenda's turn to be uncomfortable. She squirmed and looked at the floor. Mavis, the little miracle, now knew she had the upper hand. She went over to Brenda and bent down, as she had done to Laura.

"Why don't you do it? Just for old time's sake? Daryl won't mind. He won't even know. I won't tell him you kissed me. You don't want me liking Laura better than I liked you, do you?"

Brenda looked up at her. Laura knew what she was going through. Mavis was fiercely desirable. Brenda had renounced having sex with her sister apparently on principle, when she had got married. That didn't mean she was immune to Mavis's very alluring charms.

Now Mavis whispered something to her that Laura couldn't hear. Brenda slowly reached up with both hands and cradled Mavis's face in them. Then she placed her mouth against Mavis's and kissed her passionately. Watching, Laura could feel her own pussy getting wet.

When they broke off their kiss, they were both panting softly. Mavis was bent over, her short plaid school uniform skirt riding up and exposing the smooth black flesh of her thighs. Laura couldn't take her eyes off them.

Mavis looked back and grinned as she saw the direction of Laura's glance. She stood up, smirking, self-satisfied, devilish, bristling with mischief.

"Face it, both of you guys want to fuck me," she said. She crooked her finger, teasing them, walking across the room toward the hallway. "Come on into Laura's bedroom."

She disappeared down the hall. Brenda and Laura were left alone, first staring at the spot where Mavis had been, then at each other. Laura felt a little guilty, but she realized that Brenda had been the one to initiate Mavis into lesbian sex. She, Laura, had nothing to feel guilty about.

And Brenda seemed to know it. She stood up, letting Laura's eyes linger on her body. "Don't you think we ought to accept her invitation?" she asked softly.

Laura smiled and stood too. "Guess so. She's pretty persuasive."

"You're telling me," Brenda said as they walked together toward the hallway.

"Would you be offended if I told you you look a little like Midori?"

"That ugly little Japanese violin player?" Brenda snapped, frowning.

"No, no. The gorgeous porn star."

"Oh, her." Brenda smiled, flattered. "She's pretty hot, I guess."

Mavis was waiting in the doorway of Laura's bedroom and seemed a little miffed that they seemed to be getting on so well when she was supposed to be the center of attention. To counter this, she lifted her sweater up over her head, as she had for Laura the first time, and flung it away. Then she unfastened her bra and let it slide off her arms.

Even though still an underdeveloped teenager, she was enchanting when naked, her deep black skin smooth and sleek, her small breasts and large nipples very beautiful. Laura had not seen Mavis naked for a few weeks, and Brenda probably not for a year or more. Both were electrified by her body.

They followed her into the bedroom. Mavis stood by the bed and dropped her skirt. Now she wore only her panties.

"Are both of you going to fuck me with your clothes on?" she asked coyly.

Laura and Brenda looked at each other and giggled softly. Then they began to undress. Laura's eyes were on Brenda, and Brenda's on Laura.

The more of Brenda's body that came into view, the more aroused Laura became. The woman was just as beautiful under her clothes as Midori was, too. Her breasts were full and firm, round, and unlike her sister she had large circular areolas and thick, jutting nipples in the centers. Her waist was tiny, one of the slenderest Laura had ever seen, which emphasized the swelling curve of her hips.

Her bra, already removed, and her bikini panties were pale yellow. Mavis went over to her and kissed her in that enormously erotic way again, and Laura's fingers trembled as she removed the rest of her own clothes. Suddenly, both Mavis and Brenda were pulling her down on her own bed.

"Looks like Miss Vogue Model got a beautiful body of her own," Brenda said, running her hands up Laura's naked midriff to her breasts, squeezing them hungrily.

For the first time, she and Laura kissed, and it was not a discreet or polite little peck. They tried to devour one another. Mavis let them scorch each other for a few moments, but then she got petulant.

"Hey, who the fuckee here anyway?" she whined, pulling each of them apart by the arm. "You two supposed to be doing me, not each other."

"What if we want each other too?" Brenda asked, removing her mouth long enough from Laura's to speak.

"You have to wait," Mavis replied with an impish smile. "Look... look what I got for you."

She lay on her back and opened her young thighs, exposing the wet, festering gash of her pussy, running the tip of her forefinger up and down in the glistening slit. Her finger came away shiny, and her eyes were glazed, beseeching them both.

And both of them had fallen hard for Mavis before, so it didn't take much to persuade them. They turned, pinning her naked body between them, and began to make love to her aggressively. Laura realized how Brenda must have felt, living in the same house with this enchanting naked girl, watching her emerge from the shower, seeing her run around half-clothed, catching the hot sex in her knowing eyes.

Would I have been able to keep my hands off her, even if she were my own sister? Laura wondered. Mavis moaned and writhed as both Brenda and Laura kissed and sucked her small, lovely breasts. Laura had experienced having both nipples sucked at the same time, and she knew what it could do to you. Mavis whimpered and twisted between them.

Brenda glanced over at Laura, then slid down the girl's supple young body, sliding between Mavis's yawning thighs, while Laura began to spread her attention between both of the girl's small breasts, squeezing them, pinching and sucking Mavis's sensitive nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.