Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 188

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 188 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

And it was hard at work. Laura and April worked closely together throughout the day, and neither could put out of their mind what had happened between them. Their relationship was now completely sexualized, and Laura could not look at April without recalling her face torn in a rapturous seizure of ecstacy while Laura was fucking her. She also couldn't look at April's body without getting wet.

April knew it, and she felt the same way about Laura. The second day at work after their tryst, she drew Laura aside.

"I don't know if this is going to work," she said, frankly. "I keep wanting to do it with you."

"Me too," Laura said. "How about tonight?"

April smirked indecisively. "I was thinking more that maybe we should try to control it instead of giving in to it."

"Oh." Laura felt chagrined. It was the old 'Oh god, tell me I'm not a lesbian!' attitude that she knew so well.

But April seemed cold, remote, determined. "I need this job."

Laura softened in sympathy. "I know. I know you do. We knew it would be... difficult."

April's eyes twinkled. "Wouldn't be so difficult if you'd stop staring at my pretty little butt."

It was hard not to stare, but Laura agreed. She tried to keep their relationship completely businesslike. It helped when that evening her phone rang about seven o'clock. It was Rhonda.

"Oh god, can you do me a favor? I'm stuck in these negotiations on this acquisition. Woleport [her boss] will kill me if I duck out. It's very delicate. Can you pick up Stevie at the airport for me at 8:46?"

Laura smiled. She could feel her pussy flutter deep inside. "Of course, Rhonda. I'd be happy to help out."

Rhonda sensed something. "Don't you touch her, you bitch! Never mind, I'll find someone else."

"Look, you don't have to worry, okay?" Laura reassured her. "I gave you my word."

"I love her, Laura. I'm still lovesick like a teenager over her."

"She loves you too, Rhonda," Laura said. "She told me."

Well, close, she thought. She said she really thinks you're sweet, anyway. She doesn't want to hurt you. Rutting like a slut with me has nothing to do with her feelings for you.

"She did?" Rhonda was pathetic, like a child. "Did she really?"

"Yes.

Laura thought Rhonda was going to cry from happiness. Oh god, I've made the witch's day, she thought spitefully. Then, feeling embarrassed for Rhonda, she swore to herself she would just pick up Stevie and deliver her, nothing more.

"Do you want me to take her to your place? Does she have a key?" she asked Rhonda.

"Oh dear no. Could you take her to yours? I'll call you there. This damned thing could go on all night, Laura. They want to meet the press about it in the morning."

Laura smiled. All night? "I'll let her sleep on my sofa."

"Laura, if you sleep with her I'll kill you."

"You sound like you mean it."

"I do mean it. I'll kill you both."

"Don't worry, Rhonda. She's too skinny for me."

"Not any skinnier than Yvette. Keep your hands off her."

"Promise."

Laura couldn't help recalling, as she drove to the airport, how many times she had driven there to pick up another Playmate, Lorrie. Who would've ever thought I'd be screwing two beautiful Playmates! she thought. Two! Both impossibly gorgeous.

She met Stevie at the disembarkation gate and surprised her, since Stevie was expecting Rhonda.

"Oh god," Stevie said under her breath, "it's the 'G Spot Girl'. Gee!" She smiled satirically. "Laura, you shameless seductress, it's so good to see you!"

Of course Stevie was utterly ravishing, as usual. Everyone else departing from the airplane looked haggard and grouchy, but she looked like a magazine cover: stylish, poised, shockingly beautiful, her auburn hair swirling in shimmering curls around her ears and forehead. I must ask her how she does that, Laura thought. I've never known a black woman with hair like that. It couldn't be a wig, could it? After all, I fucked her, and it didn't come off.

"Rhonda is detained in a merger meeting," Laura explained to her. "She sent me to fetch you."

Stevie's eyes grew veiled with meaning. "Are we going to your place or hers?"

"Mine. But she's very suspicious."

They walked to the parking garage. Both of them drew stares, two incredibly beautiful women.

"I don't blame her. Last time you and I met, I had about six orgasms in thirty-five minutes."

Laura stopped walking for a moment. She turned and looked at Stevie's beautiful baby face, her sensual lips, her dangerous black eyes. She knew there was no way she could spend an entire evening without touching her. I want her, she realized. She wants me too.

"Maybe you'd like to try for seven," she whispered.

Stevie stared her down. Her dark, dancing eyes bored deep into Laura's. "I'd like to try for ten."

Still, when they reached Laura's apartment, neither one felt reckless enough to hop right into bed. Rhonda might appear at any moment. Both of them had a investment to maintain, Stevie in her love affair, Laura at the very least in her job. Rhonda might not commit murder, but she was not above getting Laura fired.

After fifteen minutes of not touching, Stevie turned into a devastating coquette and began to tease Laura mercilessly.

"I need a bath," she said. "Airplanes make me feel dirty."

Laura smiled knowingly. Baths meant getting naked. She had been through a few of these moments.

"I want to kiss you," she said softly to Stevie, her eyes throbbing and suggestive.

"We can't," Stevie grinned seductively. "Rhonda might show up at any moment."

"She might show up while you're in the bath. That would be just as bad."

Stevie reached out with one long, sinuous black finger and traced an invisible line down Laura's cheek to her jaw. "Maybe you should join me in the bath, and then we might not hear the doorbell."

"She knows we're here."

At that moment, the phone rang. It was Rhonda.

"Laura, I'm going to be stuck here past midnight," she said, sounding exhausted and cranky. "Did you pick her up?"

"Of course. She's right here. Want to talk to her?"

"God, yes!"

Laura handed the phone to Stevie, who made smoldering eyes at her all during her conversation with Rhonda. She was an impressive actress. Now that they knew where Rhonda was, and how long she was likely to remain there, the prospects of thrilling sex were almost inevitable. Yet Stevie cooed and mewled to Rhonda on the phone while her eyes were locked with Laura's, pulsing heatedly.

Finally, she hung up. "We've got about three hours to rock and roll," she grinned.

"That's a lot more than we had last time," Laura smiled.

Stevie approached her slowly, and they embraced. "I think it might be enough time to reach ten," she said in a husky, very sensual voice.

They kissed, quickly growing fiercely passionate, trying to eat each other alive. When their mouths finally parted, both were panting.

"This way," Laura said, pulling Stevie toward her bedroom.

They undressed on the way. Stevie's underwear was pure white lace, which accentuated her sleek dark skin and made her stunning. God, she's perfect, Laura realized again. A perfect body, a perfect face. How can there be such perfection?

"Why are you staring?" Stevie asked with a self-satisfied little smirk, knowing perfectly well why.

"Such perfection," Laura said, awed.

"I'm no more perfect than you, Laura," Stevie said, unfastening Laura's bra and removing it, then tugging down Laura's panties. "I just had my picture taken. You're even more perfect. Your boobs are bigger than mine. Mmmm, I love them."

She took off her own lacy white bra and brushed her swollen, gleaming black nipples against Laura's. Their tongues tangled and danced excitedly.

"Are you going to fuck me hard? Harder than Rhonda does? And make me come more times than before?"

"Yes to all three questions," Laura said, pulling her down on the bed. "But I have to warn you about one thing," she murmured as she ran her hands and her mouth all over Stevie's delicious naked body. "My neighbors upstairs are sort of nosy. They can hear it if you scream." She grabbed a spare pillow and pulled it over near their heads. "So when you come and you can't stand it, groan into this, okay?"

Stevie giggled softly and then gasped as one of her nipples disappeared into Laura's mouth. "Unhhhh! Oh! Yes... oh yes, do it hard, Laura!"

Her beautiful small naked breasts were a feast for Laura, who devoured them passionately. Stevie was used to being the center of attention, whether in public or in bed, and so she lay back and surrendered her beautiful body to Laura, who swarmed over it, caressing her and kissing her everywhere, finally arriving between Stevie's thighs. She gazed again at one of the two or three most beautiful pussies she had ever seen.

"They should've put this on the cover of Playboy," she said, running her fingertip up and down in the wet pink crease between the succulent black cuntlips, so long and beautifully curved.

"Unhhh!" Stevie gasped in pleasure. "Oh god Laura yes!"

Laura remembered from their first time together that Stevie was not a fast comer. Even with Laura's great expertise, it took Stevie a little while to get there, at least the first time. Laura didn't mind a bit since it gave her more time to dwell on the exquisite beauty of the girl's lovely body and her beautifully-shaped pussy.

She slithered her tongue into every wet crease and crevice, toying with Stevie as she brought her along. Stevie was soon a wreck, a quivering, churning mass of need, her voice whimpering deep in her throat, clotted with urgency and mad fuck-hunger. Her eyes fluttered open to watch Laura's mouth skillfully making love to her throbbing pussy, and then her head fell back as she nearly swooned in anticipation of the killer climax that was slowly building in her luscious, lean body.

"Mmmm, you like me to fuck you, don't you," Laura purred to her as she slowly brought the lovely girl to the pinnacle of sexual tension. "You like it... you like it better than you do with Rhonda, don't you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.