Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 185

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 185 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura couldn't keep her eyes off April. It was remarkable because, compared to most of her lovers, April wasn't that gorgeous. She was a good five inches or so shorter than Laura. Her face was pleasant though nothing special, and her body was square and fleshy. She had a submissive, quiet personality. Maybe it's just because I'm around her all the time, Laura thought.

I mean, she is physically attractive, let's face it, she thought. Just because she doesn't have a body like Mavis or Charise doesn't mean she isn't desirable. In fact, she is.

The more time she spent with April, the more she wanted her. But being her boss made it extremely difficult. Finally, one night when they were working late, she invited April for a drink.

"Oh, I don't want to do that," April smiled. "Drinks just make me go to sleep."

"I'll drive you home. Where do you live?"

"Oakland. You don't want to drive all the way over there."

"I will."

"No thanks."

The more April refused, the more Laura wanted her. I wasn't planning to rape you or anything, she thought. But gosh, maybe I would have if I got the chance. The more oblivious you are to me, the more I want you.

Laura swallowed and gave in. "Okay. Maybe next time."

April smiled, very friendly. She had no idea Laura was feeling sexual innuendoes and might want to kiss her body in its most secret places. "Next time," she said.

As she drove home, Laura was, she realized, sharply horny, all from her conversation with April, all of which had escaped April completely. There was a message waiting for her on her answering machine.

Kendra. "Tonight's the night, if you're willing. We can go over to his place. His name is Marshall, I forgot to tell you. We should leave by seven-thirty. Call me when you get in."

Laura, who had been lukewarm to the idea until now, suddenly realized that it sounded like fun. She hadn't done 'two girls and a guy' since she and Camille and Rob had spent the evening together; and no one could call that a failure. The memory of eating Camille's sweet pussy while Rob, her husband, fucked her in the ass for the very first time with his gargantuan cock still thrilled Laura, and aroused her. Who knew what might happen with Kendra and Marshall? It was too tempting to pass up.

She quickly phoned Kendra, and they arranged to meet in the lobby in fifteen minutes. Laura changed into some sexy underwear, perfumed her pussy with a spray of very expensive stuff, then joined the stunning Kendra for an evening of... orgiastic sex? she wondered.

"Are we going to an orgy?" she asked Kendra as they rode to Marshall's place in Kendra's car.

"Definitely not," Kendra shook her head, grinning. "An orgy is anything with more than three people."

"Then what would you call this?"

"I call this 'Mister Penis Meets the Lesbians'."

"You aren't a lesbian."

"You aren't either, my sweet. Not if you're along for this ride. Believe me, you gonna get a ride, girl."

Laura was delighted to find that, unlike Arthur and Gerald, Marshall was a very good-looking guy, educated, personable, and friendly. He had excellent manners, and even though all three of them knew he was going to fuck these two girls to kingdom come in a few minutes, he treated them with very courtly respect. He took Laura's coat and hung it in the coat closet.

"I'm so pleased to meet you, Laura," he smiled. "Kendra has mentioned you."

"All good, I hope," Laura giggled nervously.

She was so relieved to discover he wasn't just a greaseball stud, that Kendra did actually have good taste in men.

"As a matter of fact, she couldn't stop talking about you," Marshall smiled, letting the innuendo sink in. "Seems you two have a special... thing going."

Laura smiled at Kendra. "It's kind of special to me," she said.

"You gonna make Marshall jealous, girl," Kendra flirted with them both.

"Can I fix you girls a drink?" he asked.

They went into his living room, while Marshall disappeared into the kitchen. It was a very nice house. Marshall, it turned out, was a lawyer, and had a high income. He returned with drinks for all three, and Laura began wondering how they were going to get beyond this chummy phase. She had been in situations like this before, and it was always interesting to see who would break the ice, though with Kendra along it wasn't too hard to guess.

They chatted idly. Finally, Kendra, half her drink gone, sat down next to Marshall on the sofa. She began to press her wildly fetching body against him, and to kiss his ear.

"It's up to us, you know, Marsh," she murmured, loud enough for Laura to hear. "We already know each other, but poor Laura gonna sit over there and just quiver with anxiety until we get a fire going. I've been telling her about how you have the longest dick the good Lord ever decided to create down inside these pants."

She patted his crotch. Marshall smiled. "What did you think we ought to do?" he asked.

"I think maybe we could start by letting me give Mr. Penis a great big kiss for him being so wonderful and all," Kendra teased, slowly unzipping his fly.

"Sounds agreeable to me," he said, smiling even more broadly.

"Though it would," Kendra replied, giving a sharp smile to Laura.

Laura watched from a nearby chair, fascinated. Kendra, with a little help from Marshall, pulled his pants and his shorts down around his ankles. And there it was, for all to see: a positively huge prick, a long, very thick, black hose of flesh, beautiful in its way, certainly the largest cock Laura had ever seen by a long shot, or even imagined.

She knew Rob's and Eric's and Danny's all came in, by her estimate, at around nine or nine and a half inches. In thickness, they might have been an inch and a half. But Marshall's cock was not even erect yet, and it was longer and thicker than any of those. Kendra began to shower it with kisses, and his cock began its ascent, throbbing and jumping as she licked it, then took the swelling, shiny black head of it into her mouth.

Laura watched, as if hypnotized. Kendra, still fully clothed, certainly lived up to her reputation as a lover of cock. She gave Marshall's gigantic black, throbbing, glossy member the most artistic blowjob Laura had ever seen. She licked and kissed every inch of his enormous truncheon, starting at his large balls and covering every veiny inch of the bulging stalk, until her lips reached the ballooning black head of it.

Now, with a glance at Laura, she took the shaft in both hands. There was at least another four inches protruding from her top hand, as she had told Laura. Laura bit her lower lip, imagining what it would feel like to have that thing in you. Neither Arthur or Gerald had been hung like this. But she felt like she had seem some horses that were.

"Sure you don't want to get in on this?" Kendra beckoned to her, trying to get Laura involved. "You can see there's enough here for two."

Laura stood and went over to them, kneeling beside Kendra on the floor. Marshall's cock seemed even bigger now that she was closer to it. Kendra grinned at her.

"Here, girl, you take over for me a minute while I slip out of these clothes," she said.

Laura did as she was asked. She took Marshall's huge warm cock in both hands and began to lick it and suck it the way Kendra had been doing. It didn't take her very long to get into it more heatedly. Marshall was by now getting very aroused, and his cock was a huge, fierce, throbbing, black hammer handle of phenomenal power in her hands and her mouth. I'm going to make this guy come, she thought. He's just like one of my darlings, he's mine, he hasn't got a prayer, he's going to come, he's going to explode.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see Kendra's naked body, which aroused her further. But what mostly excited her was the way Marshall was reacting. He groaned and panted, now upfucking with his hips, forcing his huge dick into her mouth, groaning again as she swirled her tongue around the sensitive, bulbous head.

"Hey, girl," Kendra interrupted, "me too, I get a piece of this too, you know. I found him first. You take off your clothes too."

She took Marshall's erect cock and began sucking it again while Laura hurriedly undressed, not wanting him to come while Kendra was sucking him, wanting desperately to cause his orgasm herself. When she was naked, she could feel Marshall's eyes devouring her body. She smiled at him and moved back to his cock, holding it along with Kendra and licking it feverishly.

Having two beautiful naked women suck his huge, wet, twitching cock as almost more than Marshall could handle. His face was contorted by extreme pleasure, and he panted and wheezed excitedly as they took turns trying to swallow his pole, taking it as deeply into their mouths as they could.

"Oh! Unhhgg! Oh Jesus!" he gasped as Kendra dove on it.

Then it was Laura's turn, and she did the same, opening her throat and letting his incredibly long cock slide down it. As it slid back out she could feel it twitching and jerking against the insides of her mouth. That, coupled with Marshall's strangled groans, let her know that he was about to come.

And she was right. The first warm spurts jumped into her mouth before the head of his cock even cleared her lips.

"Owwnngggghhh!" he cried out, and long strings of creamy jism began to squirt out of his prick.

Both Kendra and Laura grabbed his squirting prick, licking and pumping it as he came, and the warm dollops of his cum splattered against their cheeks, their lips, their foreheads. By the time he was finished spurting, they were both dripping cum from their faces. They looked at each other and broke into laughter. Marshall was still too overwhelmed by his shooting orgasm to join them. He lay back in the sofa cushions, panting and stunned by the thrill of this double blowjob.

Laura had never seen so much cum, not even from Eric or Danny. She and Kendra wiped off their faces with the napkins they had been using for their drinks. Laura, still cradling Marshall's now-spent prick in her palm, kissed it tenderly.

"This is the Cock of All Cocks," she said. "I've never seen so much cum."

"Girl, you ain't seen nothing yet," Kendra said. "Marshall, c'mon, let's go in your bedroom and show this girl a good time. She dyin' to feel that monster up inside her pretty pink quim, ain't you Laura?"

Laura gulped as she followed them both to the bedroom. That was, of course, part of the bargain. God, that thing'll kill me, she thought.

But she didn't have to worry about it for a while, at least, since Marshall was temporarily out of commission. He sat in a chair beside the bed, holding the huge prodigy of his cock in both hands, while Kendra and Laura lay down together and began to fuck each other. They had done it many times and knew exactly how to arouse each other to a fever pitch of sexual need in about five minutes.

They coiled together, kissing, stroking each other's naked flesh, somehow enjoying the exhibitionism of putting on this very sensual, erotic show for Marshall, knowing that if anything was going to get him hard again fast, it would be watching the fireworks they were capable of. And Laura knew both she and Kendra were even less inhibited than usual since Marshall had a house, not an apartment like they each did. Any loud moaning would not be overheard, and they were quickly into the moaning stage.

Laura even forgot for a while that Marshall was watching. She was very much captivated by the beauty of Kendra's hard, naked body, as usual. Kendra's breasts were so firm that they didn't slacken out even when she was lying on her back, and Laura squeezed the hard balls, licking and devouring Kendra's big black nipples, teasing them with her teeth.

"Ohhnnnn! Oh god!" Kendra whimpered. "Oh god... yes, Laura, yes, it feels so good when you do that. I want you to fuck me. Make him jealous, make him sorry he's not getting a piece of this... ohnnnn! God, yes. Suck!"

"Mmmm," Laura purred. "I'm going to lick your sweet pussy and get it ready for him to ram that huge pole into it."

"Let's do a sixty-nine, girl," Kendra panted softly. "That'll drive him crazy."

"Me too," Laura smiled as they maneuvered into position.

And for the next two or three minutes they made love passionately to each other's flowing pussy, licking and tongue-fucking each other heatedly, finally sucking each other's clit until both were squirming and pumping energetically, having forgotten completely about Marshall, who was again totally aroused by the spectacle. His cock stiffened again, and he joined the two fucking girls on the bed without their even noticing it.

That is, they did not notice it until suddenly Laura, who was on top, felt his massive erect penis sliding into her well-lubricated pussy.

"Unghh!" she gasped, glancing over her shoulder in alarm.

Marshall was there, crouched behind her, and she could feel the monster already deep in her tight slit, pushing harder. But she was not surprised to find that he was a skillful lover, and he knew it would take some time for her to get used to his massive organ. It felt like her cunt was stuffed with the business end of a baseball bat, and he slid it in and out of her slowly, not pushing it in too deeply.

The sensations aroused Laura wildly. It had been months since she had felt a cock inside her--the last time had been her episode with Camille and Rob. And she was delighted to find it was a very welcome feeling. She swirled her ass and pussy back into Marshall's thrusts, growing more heated each second. And she knew Kendra was too, the little cock-hungry slut. Kendra was licking the shaft of his cock as it passed into Laura's pussy, then licking Laura's clit too, participating excitedly as the tempo began to accelerate.

"Ohhnggg shit!" Laura gasped as he began to grow more excited and began ripping his huge pole up into her pussy. "Ungghh! Ungghh! Unmgghh!"

Marshall's eager hands crawled all over creamy naked body, and so did Kendra's. They caressed and squeezed her flesh, and Kendra's fingers ran up over her ass, squeezing the cheeks hard as Marshall rammed the thick, fleshy spike of his cock deeper and deeper into her throbbing cunt. Laura tried to remember if it was every this exciting when she was fucking with Rob and Camille. Maybe so, but it certainly had been no better. She groaned and bucked her pussy back into his plunging prick, gagging and moaning, feeling it pierce her now deep inside her body as he began driving it all the way in.

Marshall's hands slid under her body, between her body and Kendra's, gripping Laura's breasts and squeezing them hard, then twisting her nipples as he reared up like a stallion, burying his cock deep in her clinging slit. She almost wished they had not made him come earlier, since his stamina was endless, and it didn't seem like he was ever going to give in and actually come.

And now she did begin to feel pain with each piercing lunge of his massive cock into her. Nobody's pussy was built to accommodate such a huge invader, and now that he was ripping it deep into her body, Laura yelped and squealed each time it stabbed her to the quick. Her cries excited all of them, and they knew that an explosive finish was very near.

"Anngghh! Owwnncchh! Oh! Oh shit... annghiiee!" Laura cried out, not coming yet, but very close, in spite of the brutal hammering she was taking from Marshall's stupendous stiff prick.

Her breasts in his hands felt crushed and pulped as he clutched them fiercely, slamming his hard prong into her again and again. Laura whimpered, clenched her teeth, prayed for it to be over, then prayed for it to go on, writing and twisting deliriously in her lust between Kendra and Marshall as the inevitable climax approached.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.