Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 180

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 180 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

For days following her afternoon in bed with Mavis, Laura had a case of butterflies in her stomach. She had felt the same thing with Charise at first, and a few others. It was her sense of unbelievable good luck that brought the butterflies, as well as her continued astonishment at how easily it had all happened.

She knew she was daffy to fall in love with these wonderful girls so easily, but she couldn't stop herself. She thought about Mavis all the time, and two days later she even took off work two hours early so that they could spend the afternoon doing what they loved to do best with each other. After some exhausting fucking and several more orgasms than their first time, they were both in seventh heaven.

And so she was not too thrilled when she was forced to fly out for the weekend to a company-sponsored event in Chicago. However, the event grew more interesting when she realized that Rhonda was there, accompanied by her recent inamorata, Stevie Archer. There was a reception at an elegant hotel on Saturday evening, and Laura was required to attend.

Several men tried very hard to attach themselves to her, but she managed to elude most of them. She ran into Rhonda near the bar, also trying to avoid a man. She and Rhonda were both beautiful, which made it easier for them to conceal their true desires. Rhonda got away herself from the desperate lecher who was occupying her attention by using Laura as an excuse.

"How are you, dear?" she said to Laura. "Thank god you got there when you did. That creep wants to take me to Venice. I guess he thinks I'll diddle his little weenie if he does."

"Little does he know."

"Right."

Rhonda looked Laura up and down, and Laura returned the favor. Though they were competitors, they had slept together and scorched the bed.

"You're looking gorgeous," Rhonda said. "Earlene hasn't sent you up in flames yet."

"On the contrary," Laura smiled. "We've gone into melt down several times. I can't thank you enough."

Rhonda made a long face. "You are such a pervert. You and she. Do you really do what she wants you to do?"

"You mean-"

Rhonda shook her head. "Don't even say it. I could never do that. It's so sick. You're a pervert, Laura. She does have a smashing body, though, don't you think? If only she weren't so twisted."

"Maybe you should try twisting a little," Laura smirked.

"Never."

"Somebody told me Stevie Archer is here," Laura said, with a significant lilt in her voice. "I suppose you didn't come together."

"Actually," Rhonda whispered, "we did, but we had to make it look like we didn't. We're really staying upstairs in the same suite." Her eyes rolled up dramatically. "God, the girl is heaven, Laura. Heaven!"

"Where is she?"

"Doing the same thing you and I are doing. Fighting off the men. She's over there."

Laura looked across the room. A gorgeous young black woman with auburn hair was laughing, tossing her head, flirting, and acting the perfect coquette with about five men, white and black, who were hanging on her every word. Watching them, Laura was amused. She is very beautiful. And all those guys have probably seen her naked in the pages of Playboy. And of course Rhonda has, since she's been fucking her for about two or three months.

I'm the only one who hasn't seen her naked.

"Are you going to introduce me?" she asked Rhonda.

Rhonda looked suddenly vulnerable. "I really love her, Laura. I don't want you sleeping with her."

"Who ever said anything about that?" Laura frowned. "Perish the thought. Anyway, don't you trust her?"

"I... don't know."

"Of course I won't," Laura vowed, knowing it was next to impossible anyway. "Our friendship is worth more than that."

Rhonda almost sighed visibly with relief. "Oh, I'm so glad to hear you say that. Look, be a dear, I have to go carry out these program duties. I'm in charge. Just watch her, okay, and make sure one of those men doesn't steal her from me."

"Okay," Laura smiled, wondering how she would accomplish that.

Rhonda was pathetic. She reminded Laura of herself, how easily she fell for certain girls, and how vulnerable she felt, how jealous. And as she watched the vivacious Stevie Archer flirting with all her male admirers, she knew exactly how Rhonda felt. Stevie was beautiful; she was a shameless flirt. She was totally, utterly desirable.

Laura sidled over to the group, and after a while she got an opportunity to introduce herself as Rhonda's friend. When she said it, she could see a flicker of interested recognition in Stevie's dark eyes. She was questioning Laura: a friend of Rhonda's? Are you one too? Do you find me fetching? Would you be good in bed? Better than she is, maybe?

"I don't want to drag you away from all your admirers," Laura said, half-satirically, since she knew Stevie was thoroughly enjoying it.

"Oh, be serious," Stevie said, grabbing Laura's elbow and steering her away quickly, distancing them both from the crowd of men. "Can you believe the way these guys act? Just because I was once in Playboy? I have a degree in marketing, did you know that?"

Laura smiled. "No... I didn't."

"I'm not just a stupid airhead. You'd think I was as smart as a box of rocks from the way those guys fawn over me. Only women ever take me seriously. You're a friend of Rhonda's? She never told me about you. I can see why. You're stunning. You look like that Victoria's Secret model."

"Thanks. Not as stunning as you."

Stevie smiled, not denying it. She wore an evening gown that showed off a lot of her flawless black skin, dipping low between her quite small breasts. Laura didn't know they let girls with such small breasts be Playmates. But hers were probably exquisite, she thought. The rest of her certainly is. I have to admire Rhonda's taste.

She thought suddenly, happily, of Mavis's small breasts, and her own. Stevie Archer's were in between, smaller, but only a little, than Laura's, but not as small as Mavis's. I'd love to compare them, Laura thought, letting her eyes caress the smooth, velvet black skin of Stevie's bare shoulders. Maybe Rhonda had good reason to be worried about me.

Stevie looked around the room and the crowd impatiently. "Can't we get the fuck out of here?" she asked querulously. "I only came as a favor to Rhonda. This is the most boring evening of my life."

"We could go somewhere and have a drink," Laura suggested.

"Up to our suite. Rhonda's and mine. That's an idea! Away from all these creeps."

"Maybe not. Rhonda would get jealous."

Stevie toyed with the idea. "You're right. She would."

"I'm staying across the street. At the Embassy Suites. We could go up there and have a drink."

"To your room?"

"If you like," Laura said evenly.

"I'll get my coat."

"Why don't you just leave it here? We won't be long. Then it doesn't look like any big deal, just bouncing across the street for a drink and back again."

Stevie smiled, almost conspiratorially. "Right."

There was electricity between them. Laura couldn't ignore it. Across the street in her hotel room, they ordered a bottle of champagne. The waiter uncorked it for them, and Stevie personally fastened the door chain behind him as he left, making Laura feel butterflies in her stomach again, and this time not for Mavis.

She poured a glass for each of them. They raised the glasses and clinked them.

"We have to make a toast," Laura said.

"To the possibilities," Stevie suggested, with a meaningful look.

Laura felt a pulse leap in her neck. "To the possibilities."

After a few sips, Stevie asked, "So... did you ever sleep with Rhonda?"

"Oh no," Laura said immediately. "We're... just, you know, work friends."

"She's very beautiful," Stevie added. "Maybe you just don't like... girls."

Laura smiled and didn't say anything. She reached out one finger and drew an invisible line down Stevie's incredibly smooth, black cheek, admiring her adorable, glamorous baby face. She let the finger slowly descend down Stevie's long neck to her throat, then on down to the expanse-you could hardly call it a cleavage-between Stevie's breasts, hidden by two wide straps of her evening gown.

Stevie's eyes followed the finger.

"I was thinking across the street at the cocktail reception that I was probably the only one who hadn't seen you naked," Laura said softly.

Stevie's eyes were murky now, glowing with sexual excitement. "Would you like to remedy that?"

Laura nodded.

Stevie slowly put down her champagne glass. She began to unsnap the evening dress's collar where it came together behind her neck. The two columns of cloth covered her breasts, then were joined at the nape of her neck by the snaps.

"You know, I did a video when I was a Playmate," she said softly, as if narrating her strip. She looked directly, deeply, into Laura's eyes. "They taught me how to do this."

Slowly, the let the cloth drop. But her breasts were not naked. She wore foam cones over them, which reminded Laura of Brandi, who had also done this once. Stevie smiled, amused, as she saw the look on Laura's face. Carefully, she peeled off one cup, revealing one exquisite naked breast. It was firm and upswept, with a small, swelling black areola and a big thick nipple.

Before removing the other cup, she caressed her naked breast with her fingers, as if to call attention to its rare beauty. Then she removed the other foam cup in the same way and caressed that breast too. Her eyes darted to Laura's.

"Do you like?"

Laura nodded. She watched as Stevie slowly removed the rest of the dress. She did it slowly, as she had been taught, emphasizing the sensuality of it as more and more of her naked body came into view. Finally, she wore nothing but her lacy white bikini panties and her earrings.

She was, of course, spectacularly gorgeous. Having slept countless times with Lorrie Barnes, Laura knew that they didn't pick you for a Playmate unless you were nearly perfect. Stevie, however, had a small mole about an inch below the nipple on her right breast. It was the only thing about her that wasn't perfect, and even it seemed to be an enchanting beauty mark, calling attention to the exquisite perfection surrounding it.

Stevie looked at Laura in a dangerous, smoldering way. "If you don't join me, I'm going to feel like the only drunk at a party," she said in a soft, smoky, alluring voice.

Laura smiled. Unable to take her eyes from Stevie's naked body, she quickly undressed herself. She knew from the comments of others that she, though never having been a Playmate, was certainly in the same league. Her breasts, though smallish, were even larger than Stevie's.

She proudly unfastened her bra and let it slip off, noticing Stevie's eyes widen as she glimpsed more and more of Laura's body. She crossed the couple feet or so separating them before Laura was even finished.

"If Rhonda never did sleep with you, then she was missing a treat," she whispered, caressing Laura's cheek with her fingers before her mouth met Laura's for the first time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.