Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 173

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 173 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura's nipples were sore from the alligator clamps for the next day or two, but, marvelously, her pussy survived Earlene's fisting with no after effects. Probably because it was so quick, she thought. I came in only a few seconds. God, it was heavenly! What a girl! What a discovery! I can't believe that sappy Rhonda could give up on her that way. She'd rather be in love with that insipid Stevie Archer than this treasure Earlene.

She was beginning to miss Inky too. It had been three days since she had spoken to Charise. Laura was feeling withdrawal pangs. And then Jane called her at work.

"I have to see you," Jane said.

"We got ourselves into deep trouble, Jane," Laura said softly. "We hurt your mother very badly."

"She won't let me out. She's grounded me. She's done everything but lock me in the closet. Says if I see you again alone, she'll have us both arrested."

"I guess it's her right."

"Meanwhile, you fucking Inky like there's no tomorrow, girl."

Laura blushed hotly, even though she was alone in her cubicle. "I... am not," she stammered.

"That ain't what she says. She says you guys are in love and gonna get married."

There was a vicious satirical twist in Jane's voice.

"Jane, be nice."

"I'm jealous. I never had no sex with no one like I had with you."

"I remember it was pretty good," Laura said, sadly, knowing she would not have it again.

"I could be there tonight, when you get home," Jane teased. "That is, if you ain't fucking Inky's little black ass again."

"We can't, Jane."

"Mama has a date. She won't be home until nine. She ain't even gonna know."

Oh god! Laura thought. It was so tempting.

"We can't," she repeated.

"I'll see you anyway. I know you can't say no."

Jane hung up.

She was right about Laura, too. Laura couldn't say no to her. She was waiting for Laura outside her apartment when Laura got home. She was wearing very short shorts and a midriff blouse. Nearly naked.

"Surprised to see me?" she beamed.

"Jane... we can't."

"Here, look at this pretty black ass," she said, posing, sticking it out for Laura. "Don't you want to dig your fingers into it?"

Laura bit her lower lip. Jane's body was breathtaking. Jane turned, saucily, and thrust her breasts out at Laura.

"Ooohh look! she teased. "You can see my boobs under this blouse." Quickly she pulled it up, then down. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her beautiful breasts were naked. "You better take me inside before somebody sees us," she said to Laura under her breath.

Laura was already so physically aroused that she felt like raping Jane right there in the hallway. Quickly, she opened the door to her apartment and they both slipped inside. Jane threw the deadbolt before Laura could even pocket her keys.

Laura could feel Jane's warm breath on her cheek. Her very sensual mouth searched for Laura's and found it, searing Laura's lips with a hungry kiss.

"You know you want to take me in your bedroom and fuck my hot little black pussy," Jane murmured against Laura's teeth. "My pussy is wet. It's all wet from thinking of you licking it. Here, feel my titties." She grabbed Laura's hands and pulled them up under her blouse, filling Laura's palms with her naked breasts. "You want to suck them, don't you. You want to lick them and suck and bite them, don't you?"

"God, Jane, yes."

"We don't care what anybody else says, we want to fuck each other," Jane panted, pulling Laura's arm, dragging her in the direction of the bedroom.

Nothing in Laura could keep her from yielding. In the bedroom, Jane was out of her clothes in seconds, helping Laura shed hers. They fell on the bed naked, cooing and moaning, running their hands all over each other's body.

"You remember how you put your finger in my booty last time?" Jane panted, so eager to be fucked that she was already on her back, holding her delectable breasts for Laura in both hands. "I want you to do it again. It made me come so hard. So hard. Ungghh!"

She groaned as Laura sucked one of her large, beautiful black nipples into her mouth. Laura couldn't restrain herself. She had been tender and exploratory with Charise, and controlled and perverse with Earlene, but Jane just brought out the most fierce sexual desire in her. She devoured the beautiful teenager, holding both of Jane's jutting young breasts in her hands and sucking Jane's large, shiny, black nipples rapaciously, until Jane was moaning and twisting uncontrollably under her.

"Oh, fuck me, Laura, fuck me," she panted. "You know how to fuck me... please fuck me, now, please fuck me now. Oh, please!"

It didn't weaken Laura's lust any to realize that Jane had a paragon of a bottom, certainly the most beautiful she had ever seen along with Chanitra's, and she did want to do everything Jane begged her to do. She pulled a pillow over to them and made Jane lie with her stomach on it, which elevated her peerless ass and her pussy too, which was glistening and puffy and inflamed. Then she retrieved the small tube of K-Y jelly she kept in her bedstand drawer for just such occasions, and carefully oiled one forefinger.

"Hurry up... you're taking too long," Jane panted, looking back over her shoulder.

Laura set the tube on the bedstand and parted Jane's firm, round asscheeks with the fingers of her free hand. At the same time she bent her head down and kissed the dark brown moons all over, loving Jane's shockingly beautiful ass, kissing it and then biting chunks of hard flesh, which aroused Jane wildly. Laura could barely get her to stop churning her beautiful ass long enough to get the finger between her cheeks.

"Calm down, honey, calm down," she murmured.

"Want you to fuck me," Jane panted. "Want you to fuck me hard, in my ass. Fuck me hard, Laura. Ungghh!"

She groaned as Laura's finger slipped into her ass. Jane was only sixteen, but she was already one of the most beautiful women Laura had ever been to bed with, and Laura was overpowered by thrilling lust for her. Jane moaned softly as Laura worked her finger in deep, rotating it, fucking Jane's tight little anus with it, watching the girl's delicious naked body flex and clench as the sensations became very intense.

"Ohhhh yes! Ohnnnnn yes yes!" Jane panted, swirling her ass up into Laura's penetrating hand. "Ohhh... you're fucking me now, yes. Oh Laura, do it harder! And suck my pussy. Oh Laura, I'm gonna come! Please, do it quick!"

God, I could fist her, Laura realized. She's so far gone, so aroused, she wouldn't even know it was happening until it was over. But she restrained herself. She had already done enough by getting Jane to this point in the first place.

What she did permit herself to do was insert her middle finger along with her forefinger into Jane's ass. Jane groaned, looking back over her shoulder.

"Ohhnnn you bitch... you bitch! You're fucking me hard, oh you're fucking me too hard! Fuck me harder, Laura, do it harder, yes, like that! Oh yes, fuck my ass hard, oh god, I love it, I'm going to come!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.