Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 167

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 167 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Rhonda phoned. "Are you free tomorrow night?"

"I could be, I guess."

"Good. I'm going out of town. I got Earlene to apartment sit for me. To water my plants and feed my cat. She'll be here tomorrow night. I'll leave something here and you can drop by to pick it up. A work folder, how's that?"

"Mmmm, sounds exciting. Do you have a fire extinguisher?"

"Knowing you, you bitch, you'll just stoke the flames."

Laura was truly excited. It was like a blind date, which ordinarily she would abhor. But, as they had proved with Sholandra and Yvette, Laura's and Rhonda's taste in women was exactly the same. Earlene would be very attractive, it was almost guaranteed.

When she dropped by Rhonda's apartment the following evening, she was pleased to see that she had been absolutely correct. Earlene answered the door, a gorgeous, very dark woman a little shorter than Laura, with a friendly smile and a stunning figure. Her legs were not long, but her waist was tiny and her breasts large. She wore her hair in corn rows with short, neck-length braids in the back. And she had high cheekbones and a v-shaped face, as well as a direct, penetrating gaze from her dark, lively eyes.

"You must be Laura," she said in a warm, throaty voice. "Rhonda said you might be dropping by."

"I guess she left something here for me."

Laura realized they were both sizing each other up. She recalled that Rhonda had said Earlene was no stranger to girl-girl sex, and so she knew Earlene was looking at her the same way she was looking at Earlene. Will she let me fuck her? Gosh, she's terrific looking. I want to. Does she want to?

They made small talk. Laura tried not to stare at Earlene's body. She found herself wondering what Rhonda had meant by Earlene being so hot when they had never done it. How does she know? Still, Earlene's dark eyes did sizzle with possiblities, and just being in the same room with her, making small conversation, made Laura wet. She knew she would want Earlene under any circumstances.

"You look like that model, what's her name? Stephanie Seymour? The Victoria's Secret girl? I'll bet people tell you that all the time," Earlene said.

Actually, no one had mentioned it to Laura for months, and she was somehow flattered to hear it from Earlene. "Stephanie herself doesn't think so, though," she said. "I met her once at a business function. I thought she would claw my eyes out, if she could."

"Well... all those supermodels really have is their looks. I can see you have a lot more," Earlene said directly.

"Really? What."

They were still standing next to Rhonda's bar, where they had made drinks. Earlene drew an invisible line along Laura's cheek with one slender, beautiful forefinger. She smiled alluringly.

"I'll tell you after I know you better."

Laura smiled. She raised her glass. "To knowing each other better."

With their drinks half-gone, they began to warm up. Laura wanted to rape Earlene on the spot. The girl was enchanting, very black, very sexual. She knew her appeal.

"I love your braids."

"Want to touch them?" Earlene asked, suggestively.

"Gosh, yes."

Earlene scooted closer on the sofa, her breasts jiggling under her jersey as she moved closer to Laura. She turned her head halfway, letting Laura run the braids through her fingers.

"They're so sexy," Laura said.

Earlene turned her head back. Her eyes were smoking. "You think so?"

Laura looked at her sensual mouth. She ran a finger along Earlene's lower lip. "Not as sexy as this."

"You've got sex on the brain."

"It's hard not to, looking at you," Laura breathed.

"I feel the same about you." "May I kiss you?"

"You better."

They kissed, but not an urgent, demanding kiss. Instead, they let their mouths intermingle slowly and expressively, enjoying it and each other immensely, feeling no need to rush things.

"I can't imagine why Rhonda didn't keep you for herself," Laura murmured against Earlene's beautiful smooth black cheek.

"I think I scared her a little."

"How."

Earlene smiled mischievously. "I mentioned doing something that shocked her."

"What?"

"Breast bondage."

Earlene looked closely at Laura to gauge the effect of her words. She saw a brief bloom come to Laura's face, and also recognized Laura's sexual arousal.

"I can see it doesn't shock you," Earlene said.

Laura shook her head. "I've... done it a few times."

Now Earlene's smile grew broader, more excited. "Really?"

"It's kind of exciting to hear how others got into it, though. Why don't you tell me."

"I was working as a model. Not the Victoria's Secret kind, though. A magazine model, naked pictures. I did this layout with a blonde girl where I wore this kind of leather harness contraption, with silver studs all over it, that encased my boobs and also had a collar with a ring, and a wide belt that went around my stomach. Also a gag. Then she whipped me with this long thin whip. And they took pictures of it all. It was fun, actually."

"God, it sounds so exciting," Laura said under her breath. She was sopping wet just from hearing about it, and watching this beautiful woman telling about it.

"It was. The blonde girl and I actually went back to her place and screwed all afternoon, we were so worked up. And she had never done it with a girl before. Well, then a few months later the same photographer called me. Another blonde girl. But this time they wanted to tie up my boobs with rope. Hers too. First we did mine, and she pinched them and sucked them and pretended to whip them. Then we did hers. I actually came right there, while we were doing it, lights, camera and all. I couldn't help it. I'd never known that it would excite me so much, but I was just coming before I knew it."

"Did you go back home with her and do it too?"

Earlene grinned broadly. "You bet we did. We almost couldn't wait until we got there. We fucked our little butts off."

"You know, I don't think Rhonda has any... shall we say 'things we can use' around here. She's pretty tame."

"So I gathered. You would've thought I'd suggested a little necrophilia or something."

"I have some 'things we can use' at my place. It isn't too far from here."

Earlene drained her drink. "Last one there has to be the first one to be tied up," she smiled. "Give me directions."

Laura was so excited that she could barely drive home without getting in an accident. She met Earlene at the door of the building and took her upstairs. Earlene was impressed with Laura's apartment.

She look in the view while Laura made them fresh drinks. She handed one to Earlene.

"I believe I was first to get here," she said softly, her eyes dangerously hot.

"No fair," Earlene smiled. "You knew the way."

"Rules are rules."

Earlene nodded. "Where's your bedroom?"

Laura led the way. While Earlene watched, she knelt and pulled out several coils of white nylon rope from under the bed. Then she went to the closet and returned with the red ball-gag-harness, and the long, thin whip with the small square leather pad at the end. Earlene's eyes widened.

"You've done this before, haven't you, Laura," she said softly.

"So have you."

Earlene smiled and turned her back to Laura, holding up her shoulder-length braids with one hand. "Want to help me take this off?"

"I would consider it a definite pleasure."

She unbuttoned each button of Earlene's blouse, watching the girl's deep black skin come slowly into view, then pressing her lips to Earlene's back as more of it appeared, kissing her way down to the bra strap. She did not unclasp the strap until the blouse was entirely unbuttoned.

"I can see why you were a model. You have such beautiful skin," she whispered.

"Thank you," Earlene said, modestly. "Guess those guys who like those bondage magazines thought so, anyway.

"They were right," Laura murmured, rubbing her cheek across Earlene's naked back.

Now Earlene turned and began to unbutton Laura's blouse. They each moved very slowly through this ritual, enjoying every micro-second of it, kissing and exploring each other's body as the clothes fell away. Soon they were both in their underwear. Laura found Earlene breathtaking. She had a full, voluptuous body, large, jutting breasts, a tiny waist, everything that made Laura quiver in deep throes of lust.

They kissed very slowly and passionately. Laura unfastened Earlene's bra clasp while they kissed, sliding the bra straps off her shoulders, down her arms. Earlene's naked breasts were full and luscious, well-shaped, her nipples large and shiny. Laura wanted to suck them immediately. But she controlled herself, knowing that they had much more exciting things planned.

She whispered softly into Earlene's beautiful, shapely black ear. "I'm going to tie you up and fuck you. Are you sure that's what you want?"

Laura knew how exciting the words were. She had been in a similar situation. Earlene shivered visibly.

"Yes," Earlene said softly, eyes swimming. "I want you to... hold nothing back."

"Nothing?"

Earlene nodded. Both of them were panting now.

"Pain... makes me come hard," Earlene whispered, biting her lower lip as she saw Laura reach down for the rope.

Oh god, another Karen! Laura thought. And every bit as beautiful, too. She leaned close, caressing Earlene's smooth cheek with a coil of rope. The thought of Karen made Laura feel the need to be honest.

"I have an agreement... with another friend. No blood. We can go as far as we want with each other... but no blood. We stop short of that."

Earlene nodded and smiled. She took Laura's face in both hands and kissed her warmly, slithering her tongue into Laura's mouth. "Thank you," she murmured. "Thank you for bringing it up... making us both know it."

Laura smiled. She drew the coil of rope she had just used to caress Earlene's cheek down to one of Earlene's magnificent, jutting breasts and caught the full dark globe in the loop, pulling it tight, all in one motion.

"Ahhh!" Earlene gasped, looking down.

Laura, who was very experienced at this, quickly looped three coils of white rope around each one of Earlene's beautiful firm breasts, tightening them just enough to make each breast swell deliciously but not enough to stop the blood flow. She also ran a strand of rope up behind Earlene's neck, then down and looped it again around each breast, to lift and separate them, before knotting it between them.

Earlene watched everything in fascination. Her large black nipples protruded and gleamed. Her entrapped, strangled breasts were amazingly beautiful and desirable. Her eyes pulsed with barely containable sexual arousal.

"You've... done this before," she swallowed, drily, biting her full lower lip again as she looked down at her throttled breasts.

"Once or twice," Laura smiled. "Now I'm going to tie your wrists to your knees. Ready?"

Earlene nodded.

First Laura propped several pillows behind Earlene's back so that she wouldn't rock backward when her hands were tied to her legs. Next, she carefully tied each wrist to its corresponding knee, so that Earlene was totally helpless, her sleek thighs splayed, revealing the long, hot pink, wet seam of her vulnerable pussy. Laura looked at it hungrily, letting Earlene see her lust.

"Girl, you have the most beautiful wet pussy," she murmured. "I want you to know that I'm going to give that pretty pussy a workout."

Earlene smiled. "I guess Rhonda was right to set me up with you."

While Earlene gazed at her body lustfully, Laura removed her underwear slowly. When she was naked, she knelt between Earlene's splayed thighs and brushed her breasts against Earlene's. Her soft coral nipples brushed against Earlene's taut, swollen black plums. Both of them were wildly excited, panting heavily.

"Let me suck your boobs," Earlene said, her eyes fastened on Laura's swaying, perfect breasts. "They're so beautiful."

"You're so beautiful," Laura gasped. "I think if you suck them, I'll come."

"Let's try," Earlene grinned.

Laura moved up a little and dangled her breasts in Earlene's face, brushing Earlene's lips with her throbbing nipples, watching Earlene chase them with her mouth. Earlene was very clever and fast with her tongue. She had a hard time catching Laura's nipples, but her tongue lashed out at them, tickling and stabbing them, exciting Laura so much that she intentionally let Earlene capture one with her mouth.

Earlene sucked it sharply, pulling Laura's entire nipple and part of Laura's small breast completely into her mouth. Laura gasped, moaning, feeling her pussy flood with juice and throbbing heat. She held her breast in both hands, pushing it into Earlene's mouth. Earlene sucked it hard.

"Let me suck the other one," she panted. "They're so beautiful."

"I'm going to come," Laura panted.

"Put your pussy by my hand," Earlene panted. "Over here. Scoot up."

"Yes."

Earlene could barely move, but she could wiggle her hand and fingers. Laura maneuvered her groin into range, and Earlene's fingers found her wet slit, twiddling her pussy and pinching her clit. At the same time, Earlene sucked Laura's nipple very hard, and even bit lightly into it.

"Unhh... unhhh!" Laura panted, delirious, realizing that she was going to come without further warning. "Oh god... honey!"

A sharp, shattering orgasm gripped her. The bed shook as her body quaked from the shocks that wrenched her. She fell sideways, half onto Earlene, moaning and shuddering as the waves of coming slowly waned.

"Now make me come... Laura," Earlene panted softly.

Still stunned by her sudden climax, Laura sat up. "I will."

Earlene stared at her, eyes hot, throbbing. "Fuck me. Put the gag in my mouth." She looked down at her entrapped breasts, swollen, gleaming, her black nipples round and protruding. "Pinch and squeeze them, bite them, treat them rough. Make me come."

Laura kissed her passionately before fastening the gag in place. They were both getting out of control. Earlene need to climax quickly, too, so they could regain some control over the situation.

Now she kissed Earlene's cheeks on either side of the red ball in her mouth. "Now I'm going to fuck you," she whispered. "Now I'm going to bite your beautiful nipples."

Earlene groaned softly, her voice muffled by the ball in her mouth, and nodded. She watched as Laura began lovingly, cleverly, to torment her strangled breasts. Laura had done this with Karen dozens of times and knew well how to wind up Earlene to the very tightest pitch before triggering the inevitable explosion.

She began by licking each gleaming black bulbous nipple, curling her tongue around the protruding center, tickling it, then caressing the bulging areola with her teeth, pulling it, teasing Earlene with a hint of what was coming. Earlene reacted to this by squirming wildy and whimpering, frantically excited by Laura's every move.

Now Laura began to use her fingers too, pinching Earlene's big, bulging nipples and squeezing the hard, throttled balls of her breasts. Then she began to suck and pinch them at the same time, pinching one and sucking the other, then switching, then pinching and sucking the same nipple at the same time, driving Earlene delirious with uncontrollable keening and whimpering need.

She moaned and twisted desperately as Laura jacked up the tension. Laura knew now that Earlene was right. This alone would make her come. And she was like Karen. The more pain she felt in her bound breasts, the quicker she would come.

Laura wanted to swallow the bursting, delectable, hard gourds of Earlene's entrapped breasts, and she began to give the girl what she wanted. She squeezed them both mercilessly, and then sank her teeth into the pulpy bulb of Earlene's nipple, feeling her body stiffen as the pain shot through her. A tight, muffled squeal came from Earlene's throat, and Laura repeated the same attack on Earlene's other breast, biting her hard, pinching the first nipple, twisting it savagely.

Earlene whinnied, tossing her head, churning her hips, and came immediately. Her bound, gleaming body flexed and clenched as the thrilling spasms wrenched her. Having her bound breasts brutalized brought on her orgasm, but Laura was not content to leave it at that. She quickly slid down and pressed her mouth to the wet, warm cauldron of Earlene's flooding pussy.

It was so wet that juice had smeared Earlene's sleek black thighs, which were shiny and slick. Laura slid her tongue deep between Earlene's cuntlips, stabbing it in and sliding it back out across Earlene's clit, massaging it so rapidly that she brought Earlene to another quick orgasm. A long, strangled groan of fierce ecstacy fought to escape Earlene's throat as she undulated and came in a series of intense convulsions. More juice flooded her pussy and Laura's lips, and Laura slurped and swallowed it, devouring the glistening wet furrow of Earlene's inflamed pussy hungrily.

Mmmm, she's a real juicy comer, Laura thought, wiping cunt juice off her chin with the edge of the sheet as the whimpering Earlene went slack with exhaustion.

"Here, baby, let me get that out of your mouth so you can breathe," Laura murmured, quickly unfastening the gag.

Earlene gasped for breath, sucking in deep gulps. "Oh god... oh god, I don't think I ever came that hard," she panted, her breath finally slowing.

Laura kissed her cheek, her ear, then her mouth, a quick kiss so that Earlene could keep breathing. "You better not tell me that, or I'll be trying to make you come even harder," she murmured lovingly.

Earlene blinked. "You already did a pretty good job of it," she said hoarsely.

"I didn't hurt your beautiful boobs, did I?" Laura asked, caressing them tenderly.

They both looked down at them. "You know, I came so fast that you barely even touched them."

"Mmmm," Laura smiled devilishly. "You mean you want more?"

Earlene's dark eyes went briefly ga-ga. She nodded, as if not trusting herself to speak. Laura could see that she was beginning to realize that this would be a more intense sexual experience than she had anticipated.

"You can tell me, if you want more," Laura breathed in a half-sinister way. "You can even beg me."

"I want... more," Earlene said softly, her eyes shiny with fear.

Their eyes seemed to drift at the same instant to the long, thin whip, which Laura had dropped to the floor while she was tying up Earlene's breasts.

"You want it?"

Earlene bit her full lower lip. "I've never been... whipped... there." She looked down at her magnificent roped breasts and her bulging shiny black nipples.

Laura could remember whipping Karen's, or having Karen whip hers. To her mind, it was more painful than being bitten, but if your pussy was being treated at the same time, you could come in a shocking, fierce way.

"Honey," she smiled, "I told you I would make you come even harder."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.