Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 164

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 164 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

The following evening, when Laura was returning from work, she ran into Kendra in the foyer. It appeared that Kendra had been waiting for her. Part of Laura sagged, merely from the fatigue of work, but part of her also frothed with sexual excitement. She and Kendra had no dull moments together.

"Hi, kiddo," Kendra said, pulling her aside before she could head for the elevators. "You were a little loud last night," she whispered.

Laura remembered how Cecilia had cried out sharply a few times. And she herself, while being fist fucked into a screaming ecstacy, had not exactly been quiet and discreet. She felt embarrassed and stammered an apology.

"I... I don't know what to say. I'm sorry. I tried to remember but-"

"Don't apologize to me, girl. I wish you saved that pretty pussy only for me, but I'm afraid I'd have to give up some wild rides on Mr. Penis if you did."

Laura smiled. Kendra was always so honest. And gorgeous, too. She wore a scoop-neck blouse showing off her cleavage, the tops of her hard round breasts. No wonder she never had any trouble getting Mr. Penis's attention. She sure gets mine, Laura thought.

"I hope you can forgive me, but I couldn't help myself," Kendra confessed conspiratorially. "I had to sneak down here and watch her leave. Looked like an African princess or something. Laura, how do you do it? That girl was stone beautiful! That incredible deep glossy black skin. Wish I had skin like that."

Laura looked around to see if the foyer were still empty. It was. She extended one long forefinger and dipped it suggestively into Kendra's cleavage, between her marvelous hard breasts.

"I like your skin just fine," she whispered, letting her eyes alone tell Kendra how much she wanted to fuck her. "Where's Jane?"

"Upstairs, waiting for me to cook her dinner."

"What's after dinner?"

Kendra winked at her. "I have a date with Mr. Penis to get the daylights pumped out of me."

Laura's face fell.

"How can you be jealous?" Kendra asked. "You and the Ebony Goddess were trying to wake the whole damn building last night."

"I can make you come harder than he can," Laura said, tantalizingly.

Kendra softened. "I guess you're right about that. You really want me, after that goddess?"

"You are a goddess yourself. Look at this body."

"You're making me horny."

"Can't you cancel Mr. P., for tonight?"

"I'll see if I can."

"What will Jane think?"

"She knows I have dates."

"Does she know you and I... kept it up?"

Kendra shook her head. "Never asked."

"She probably suspects. I see her looking at me weird sometimes."

"Let me make her some dinner," Kendra patted Laura on the forearm, "and I'll call you."

Laura made herself a drink and tried not to think that Kendra would be calling. She watched the news on TV and snacked on cheese and crackers. She nearly jumped out of her skin when the phone rang.

"Hello."

"I'll be there in two seconds."

"Really? What about... her?"

"Homework. Daffy over a boy. She'll be on the phone. She won't miss me."

"I'm waiting at the door," Laura said with a lilt of invitation in her voice as she hung up.

While she was waiting, the idea crossed her mind that Kendra liked Mr. Penis so much because she liked feeling penetrated. Laura herself knew the feeling, and liked it too, though she liked sweet black pussy so much better that it wasn't an issue for her. But she found herself wondering if Kendra might go for the flexible quadruple dildo that had been gathering dust under Laura's bed since Karen and she had turned to sicker, more violent and extreme ways to make each other come.

Worth a try, she thought. I still don't know how she feels about being fucked in the ass, even though the rear dildo prong on that thing is smaller than the front one.

She had no chance to think about it further, because there was a knock. She opened the door for Kendra, who had changed into a slinky orange top with no bra underneath. She might as well have been naked, except that it was better this way.

Laura's eyes popped out. "You wear that kind of thing to a guy's house?"

"Only if my pussy really feels like being hammered."

Laura smiled and locked the door. "Does this mean you're sending me a message?"

"The message is," Kendra said, kissing Laura and slithering her tongue into Laura's mouth, "you can fuck me as hard as you want because I'm as horny as a horny toad, girl."

This was the second time in two days that a beautiful woman had bluntly asked Laura to fuck her hard, and Laura couldn't ignore the way her blood accelerated when she heard the request. She also thought immediately of the weird dildo.

"I've got a little surprise for you, then," she murmured, drawing Kendra down the hall to the bedroom before she lost it and attacked her right there by the door.

Kendra giggled and skipped after her. "Wait a minute, don't I get a drink, or some soft music or something? Are you just going to rip my clothes off and rape me?"

Laura pulled her into the bedroom and shut the door. "It's what you want, isn't it?"

To tease her, Kendra began inching up the flimsy orange tank top from the bottom, revealing the smooth dark skin of her midriff, the sexy cambers of her ribcage. She was wildly desirable. Laura reversed one hand and ran her knuckles lightly over the girl's smooth, very hard midriff. Just having been with the newly hard-bodied Cecilia, she was reminded how truly hard Kendra was.

By now the orange top was up beneath Kendra's round, large, hard breasts. The full dark moons underneath were showing. Laura was hungrier than ever for them.

She grabbed the bottom of the shirt and pulled it quickly up, exposing Kendra's beautiful naked breasts. Her hands covered and squeezed them roughly. She pinched Kendra's wide black nipples.

"Ooohhh!" Kendra gasped. "Want to fuck me? Want to fuck me?" she teased in a tiny, soft voice.

Kendra looked down and held her breasts for Laura in both hands while Laura ravished them with her mouth.

"You know, no man ever does this to me," she gasped and panted as Laura licked and sucked her large black nipples aggressively. "I've got great titties, right? But they only squeeze or pinch them. They never suck them like this. Ohhhh Laura, god, it really turns me on quick! If they only knew!"

Laura nearly swallowed one nipple whole, and Kendra whimpered uncontrollably. They fell onto the bed, both still half-clothed as they hurriedly tried to undress.

"I'm so hungry for you," Kendra gasped, almost tearing Laura's sweatshirt, scooping one of Laura's breasts into her mouth.

"Ungghh!" Laura moaned, clawing Kendra's smooth, muscular back, feeling her nipple tighten in Kendra's mouth. "Yes! Hard! Ungghhh!"

Kendra squeezed and sucked Laura's breasts frantically, giving way only when Laura forced her onto her back and resumed feasting on her own beautiful naked globes. They whipped one another into a quick frenzy.

"I've got to have it... got to have it," Kendra panted into her ear. "Fuck me. Suck me... and fuck me with your hand. Like this."

Her own hand found Laura's dripping wet pussy, rubbing it fast and hard. Laura did the same to her, and they both dropped their mouths to the other's breasts, sucking hard, pumping, squealing softly. It was a hot, fast frenzy of fucking. Laura's bed began to shake, and the springs jingled as their frantic, surging bodies drew closer, closer to the ultimate explosion.

"Oh! Oh... yes oh god!" Kendra panted, releasing Laura's nipple briefly in a wild delirium of lust. "Yes... Laura... AUNNGHHH!"

She came, her body flexing and shuddering in nearly the same instant, shocked by the fierce jolt of her climax. She felt back with Laura on top of her, and the wild, uncontrollable undulations of her beautiful body were all it took to tip Laura over the edge too.

"Oh! Ahhnnggggg! Oh shit anngghhh!" she groaned, coming in sharp bursts, still pushing her pussy into Kendra's hand.

They clung to each other, panting, half-giggling in shock over the quick explosiveness of their desperate fucking. Laura knew how thrilling moments like this could be, which she had really never had with a man herself, and wondered if Kendra had. Laura had had them with Yvette, often, and with Karen, Randi, Sholandra. Moments where they nearly tore each other apart in a frantic, overheated spasm of reckless lust.

Kendra giggled softly into Laura's neck, confirming Laura's notion. "Holy shit, lady, Mr. Penis don't come close to you as a mad rapist," she breathed.

"Mmmm, I'm going to rape you again, too," Laura murmured. "With my mouth." She kissed her way down Kendra's spectacular body, sliding between Kendra's opening thighs. "I just love this pussy, and I'm going to lick it until you come."

Kendra's pussy was inflamed and excited from the vigorous fucking it had just received, a succulent hot-pink crease of juice edged by sinuous black cuntlips. Laura as usual was wildly in love. She pressed her mouth to it hungrily, french-kissing Kendra's pussy and making extravagant, ingenious love to it until Kendra was shaking and cooing again, twisting and pinching her own nipples, churning her hips.

Kendra had barely come down from her last orgasm, Laura knew, and it was very easy to bring her back to a fever pitch of sexual excitement. She moaned and writhed, finally coming again in a wrenching paroxysm that, fortunately, robbed her of breath, so that her only sounds were the final helpless soft squeals and whimpers that escaped her throat once the storm had passed. She peered up from the rumpled sheets, bleary-eyed, at Laura.

"Give me a time out, Laura, okay? I never had to deal with anybody as hot to trot as you are. Mr. Penis just shoots his wad, and then he ain't worth shit for another hour. You on the other hand are like a runaway tractor or something, always rolling over me again, ploughing and rooting and sucking and licking."

"And of course you can't stand it at all and want it to stop immediately," Laura said, hugging her, pressing their naked breasts together, kissing her passionately.

"Did I say that? No, I didn't say that."

She pushed Laura down onto her back and proceeded to make love to her with calm and expert precision, making Laura realize how much Kendra had learned in only a few weeks of very enjoyable lesbian fucking. Mr. Penis must feel this way too, Laura thought, habitually now using Kendra's language. She must know how to treat him in the sack if she treats me this way. She's a sexual miracle.

Laura surrendered completely, giving herself and her body to Kendra's hungry caresses, and coming twice in quick succession as Kendra passionately fucked her throbbing pussy. After this they relaxed for a few minutes. But while they cooed and kissed, Kendra asked Laura the question.

"Where's this surprise you said you had for me? Strawberry ice cream or something?"

Laura grinned. "It's a little more daring than that."

"Well... what is it?"

Laura got off the bed onto her knees on the floor. She had used the quadruple dildo so rarely in recent months-almost a year, really-that she couldn't find it at first. It had been pushed back, behind the coils of rope. She retrieved it and held it up.

Kendra's eyes widened. She ran one long, shapely forefinger along one of the erect rubber phalluses. "Girl, you got four penises here. Four. That's three more than I've ever seen together in one place."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.