Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 159

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 159 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura kissed her at the door, following Yvette with her eyes to the elevator. She closed her door and about thirty seconds later heard someone knocking on it. Thinking that Yvette might have forgotten something, she opened it without checking first. It was Kendra.

Since it was already evening, she was dressed casually this time in a loose-fitting cream-colored jersey and jeans. But her hard round breasts still jutted out under the jersey, and the jeans were tight around her spectacular thighs and peerless ass. Laura tried, as before, not to stare. I would die to get this woman in bed, she realized.

"Laura... may I call you Laura?" Kendra asked.

"Of course. Want to come in?"

"Maybe I'd better not."

"I know what you're here for. We made noise again. I'm so sorry. We lost control."

Kendra grinned broadly. "You sure did. I almost lost control myself. You know, I hope you won't think I'm spying or anything, but I peeked out to see that girl as she was leaving. I can see why you lost control. God, hon', what a knockout. And a sister, too. You and that beautiful sister down here peeling the paint off the walls. God, and so many times, too! What were you two doing together? Never mind, don't tell me. I can figure it out. But she was a knockout."

"I won't tell her you were spying."

"Promise? I feel like such a shit, doing it. But I couldn't stand the curiosity. I almost had a sympathetic... you know, little thingee, while I was listening to you two. God, hot? I can hardly believe it. Good thing my daughter is staying late at school."

"Then you can come in for a visit," Laura said, opening the door wider.

She realized belatedly that she was wearing only a bathrobe and hadn't had a chance to put her hair back together after her torrid fucking with Yvette. She clearly looked to Kendra like a wanton pervert who had just been wailing away in sexual abandon only minutes earlier. All true.

Kendra grinned at her. "If you don't beat all." She looked quickly at Laura, up and down. "I will come in for a minute."

Laura opened the door wider. Kendra came in and sat down on Laura's sofa.

"Can I offer you something? A glass of wine?"

"Sure."

Laura brought two glasses of wine back from the kitchen. She clinked glasses with Kendra. "Sorry I can't be more... decent on your first visit." Laura glanced down at her bathrobe.

"Don't worry about it, girl. You been busy. Very busy."

Laura smiled mysteriously. "I was very good, though, until today. Right? I mean, you didn't hear anything."

Kendra smiled. "That's right. I was listening hard, too. Like I told you, it's not something you can ignore. And now... that I've seen you, and her. I think I'll be listening even harder. I never thought girls who like... you know, girls, were such lookers. Gosh, here you look that Victoria's Secret model, what's her name?"

"Stephanie Seymour?"

"Right. And then that sister who was here looks like Miss Black Universe or something. And you two were lighting each other's fire."

Laura smiled, blushed deep red, and looked down into her wine.

"You don't have to blush. I'm envious," Kendra said.

"You don't have to be envious," Laura said pointedly, looking up at her from beneath her eyelids.

But Kendra shook her head, vigorously. "Oh no, I'm not going there. I have a lifelong love affair with Mr. Penis, hon'. Mr. Penis and I found out we get along real good. Sometimes I have a little trouble with his owner, but I never had a quarrel with Mr. Penis himself."

Laura laughed throatily. The wine was warming them both, loosening their inhibitions. "I have been known to enjoy his company myself," she said.

"Really? You mean you, what do they call it, swing both ways?"

"I don't know what they call it. I have a few boyfriends, that's all."

"But you prefer Miss Black America."

Laura shrugged helplessly. "You saw her. How could anyone resist her?"

Kendra appeared to ponder it. "Good question."

"Since it makes you uncomfortable, let's talk about something other than sex," Laura said.

"Who said it made me uncomfortable? I'm upset about you guys both being beautiful, when I thought lesbians were these ugly, fat, tough-looking short-haired dykes who don't have a chance with Mr. Penis in the first place. You two have upset my whole applecart and world view."

Laura just smiled. "Maybe I should put on some clothes, so you'd feel less odd."

"I like you," Kendra smiled, a broad, genuine, squinty, infectious smile. "I really like you. Here you are, almost caught in the act by me, doing something most folks think is real naughty, and with a gorgeous sister at that... and you're worried about me feeling uncomfortable. I think we're going to be good friends, Laura. And neighbors."

"You could stay for dinner."

Laura was tired and sexually satisfied after her tryst with Yvette, and so she felt less urgency about seducing Kendra, which she knew under normal circumstances she would be desperate to do. The woman was incredibly lovely, and her bronze bangs and jutting round breasts, loose and swaying under her jersey, captivated Laura.

"Oh no, I couldn't do that." Kendra stood up, draining the last of her wine.

"You said your daughter is staying late at school."

"Actually, she's spending the night with a friend," Kendra said softly, as if embarrassed to be changing her story.

"Then I insist," Laura said.

Kendra shook her head and walked toward the door. "No... no, I can't. Really."

Laura was right behind her. "I'm not going to seduce you," she teased. "I already had my little fun today, remember?"

"How could I forget?" Kendra said in a low, husky voice, looking darkly, meaningfully, at Laura. "I had my little fun just listening. Excuse me, I mean accidentally overhearing you."

They both laughed. Laura reached out one hand and caressed Kendra's smooth, dark cheek with the back knuckle of her forefinger. "You are totally gorgeous. Forgive me for saying so. I love your hair... and your bangs."

Kendra's hand was on the doorknob, but she didn't turn it. "Thank you," she whispered. "Could I have another glass of wine?"

"Yes, you could."

But instead of going for the wine, Laura bent her head slightly forward. They were standing closely enough together for her lips to brush Kendra's without effort. Kendra didn't pull back. Laura brushed her lips against Kendra's once more. Then she pushed her mouth a little further, and they were kissing, slowly, without touching, without tongues, but kissing in a very tender and emotional way.

Finally, Laura pulled back. "There... that wasn't so hard, was it," she whispered.

"Easiest thing I ever did," Kendra whispered back.

"Want to do it again?"

"Don't think I'd mind it a bit."

This time the kiss was more serious, and wetter, more sensual. Laura slid her tongue slowly into Kendra's mouth. Kendra met it with her own. After several seconds, her own tongue made a tentative foray into Laura's mouth. Then it pulled back. The kiss lasted twice as long as the first one.

Laura had slipped her hand under the back of Kendra's jersey. Her palm rested on the smooth, hard flesh of Kendra's lower back.

"Your body is so firm and hard," she murmured, her lips only a inch away from Kendra's.

"I work out," Kendra breathed, her dark eyes throbbing with questions. But she couldn't suppress a soft giggle. "Mr. Penis likes hard bodies."

Laura giggled too. "I know. I like them too."

She remembered Brandi. But Kendra was not grotesquely overbuilt like Brandi. She was amazingly svelte and supple, shockingly well-shaped. Laura felt lust returning to her, as if she and Yvette had not already burned up her sheets earlier.

"I thought you liked the tall, willowy type, like Miss Black Universe," Kendra teased softly. "Or like that little short pepper pot I saw leaving here last week."

Laura smiled. She had seen Sholandra. "How did you know she's a pepper pot?"

"She glanced at me as I was coming in the door. Sort of gave me the once over, like a guy does. I saw some fire in her eyes, hon'. Some fire. She must be a firecracker in the sheets."

"She warms it up some around here," Laura smiled.

"What are their names?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just do. Just curious."

Laura's palm was still under the back of Kendra's jersey, resting on Kendra's marvelous lower back. She did not want to move it.

"Miss Black America's name is Yvette. The pepper pop is Sholandra."

"You like the sisters, don't you Laura."

Instead of getting defensive, Laura shrugged and smiled. "They like me. What can I tell you?"

Kendra grinned. "I can see why. 'Sholandra.' Why do black mamas all come up with those cuckoo names for their kids? Keisha, and Ayeesa, and DeAndre, and all that stuff."

"What's your daughter's name?" Laura asked.

"Jane."

"Jane? She must be the only black Jane in the whole country."

"Damn right," Kendra sniffed. "Jane Fallon, future doctor."

Now Laura moved her hand a little up Kendra's back, still inside her shirt. She moved her lips closer, and they began kissing again, this time more passionately than before. When they stopped, Kendra was breathing harder.

"I sure like you, lady," she murmured, almost inaudibly.

"Let's go back and sit on the sofa and do this some more," Laura whispered back.

Kendra said nothing but didn't object. Laura took her hand and led her back to the sofa. They sat down and began kissing immediately.

"I feel kind of like high school, you know," Kendra smiled. "Where you just kiss and kiss because you're afraid to do anything else?"

"I'm not afraid," Laura said throatily.

She slipped her hand under the back of Kendra's jersey again. Kendra's dark, throbbing eyes held hers. "You said you weren't going to seduce me," she said, this time so softly that Laura was not sure she heard.

"I'm not," she said, kissing Kendra's smooth cheek, brushing aside a curtain of bronze-gold hair with her free hand so her lips could reach Kendra's neck.

Her hand moved higher on Kendra's back, up to where her bra strap would have been if she were wearing a bra.

"You are too," Kendra smiled. "I never even kissed another girl before."

"Mmmm, I was beginning to think you liked it," Laura purred.

Kendra bent forward and ran her sensual lips up and down Laura's neck. "I do like it."

Laura now began moving her hand all around on Kendra's naked back, feeling the marvelous smooth skin and hard muscles. "You are so firm," she said. "So deliciously firm."

Now Kendra, feeling bolder, dropped her mouth to Laura's clavicle, pushing open the lapel of Laura's bathrobe to reach it with her lips. Laura pulled her head up with one hand and their mouths really tangled this time. Everything between them was getting hotter by the second.

Laura slid her hand around Kendra's body and filled it with one round, hard breast. Kendra drove her tongue deep into Laura's mouth, whimpering softly as Laura squeezed her breast. Laura couldn't resist the urge to slip her other hand under the front of Kendra's shirt and fill it with Kendra's other marvelous naked breast. The springy centers of Kendra's big nipples pushed up into her palms.

They ended their kiss, both panting softly now, eyes locked, deep in a shared sexual trance.

"I'll take off mine if you take off yours," Kendra whispered to Laura.

Slowly, Laura released Kendra's gorgeous round breasts and slid her hands out from under the jersey. She undid the sash of her robe, then pulled it off her shoulders and arms, letting it fall around her waist, exposing the entire upper half of her body. Kendra, eyes smoking now, pulled her own jersey up and over her head, tossing it away.

Her hard round breasts barely jiggled. Laura could not take her eyes off them. Only Alison, in her experience, had such round breasts. Of course Vondi did, but hers were attributable to silicon. And Alison's were not as hard, as firm, as Kendra's incredible globes.

For her part, Kendra couldn't take her eyes off Laura's naked body. "Hon', you are one beautiful woman," she said softly.

Laura slipped her hand behind Kendra's head and drew her face close. "Shut up and kiss me. You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

They kissed with deep feeling, moving closer, their naked breasts brushing together, their hands caressing each other's naked back. Laura ran her mouth along Kendra's marvelous dark shoulder, then back to her smooth chest, then down to one amazingly hard breast, cupping it with her palm, flicking the broad black nipple with her tongue.

"Laura... ohhhh Laura," Kendra panted softly.

Laura scooped up Kendra's other phenomenally hard breast in her other hand went between both delectable nipples with her tongue, teasing Kendra, making her die to feel them being sucked.

"They're so hard... so firm," Laura murmured, totally absorbed in making love to Kendra's phenomenal round breasts. "So beautiful."

Finally, having teased her long enough, Laura took one large, thick nipple into her mouth, sucking it gently, tonguing the center more aggressively. Kendra threw her head back, arching her back, pushing her breast into Laura's mouth. Laura sucked harder, squeezing the hard globe with her fingers at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.