Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 155

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 155 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Having completely exhausted one another with fucking the first night, Laura and Randi parted for one day, then fell together again like two animals in heat the following day.

"I never been fucked so much," Randi finally confessed. "You, lady, are an animal."

"And you, lady, are really fun to fuck."

"You're nasty, girl. I just love it."

But they both agreed that they couldn't keep it up. There were still four days left before Randi's boyfriend returned, so they decided to wait two days before seeing each other again, to recover their energy, and pique their desire.

Laura thought it might work for Randi but wasn't so sure about herself. There were so many girls just looking for a way to hop in bed with her. She had set it up that way, of course, hungry for them all, and so she couldn't complain when who should call her but Vanessa.

"I thought you said you wanted to see me again," Vanessa pouted into the phone. "I had to steal your number out of Shavon's purse."

"I didn't know how to reach you," Laura scrambled to make excuses. "I couldn't ask her."

Actually, she and Shavon had screwed twice since Laura and Vanessa had done it together in Shavon's apartment. And Laura had thought often of Vanessa, but something else, or someone else, had always come up. But now, even after Randi and the gluttonous, tireless fucking they had been doing together for the last forty-eight hours, the sound of Vanessa's young voice, and her fresh, pert, direct manner, made Laura get all prickly between her legs. I want her. I want her now, she thought.

"I'm free tonight," Vanessa said, provocatively.

"Me too. Come to my place." Laura gave her directions. "How soon can you get there?"

"How about twenty minutes."

"Honey, even I can't get there that fast. Meet me there at six. I'll feed you dinner."

"I got something else in mind."

Laura felt a hot, sudden twinge of excitement in her pussy. This was an absolutely delicious young girl. "Mmmm, me too," she said.

Vanessa arrived promptly. She wasn't wearing the cutoffs this time, or the skimpy midriff blouse. She had come directly from her retail job and was dressed to kill in a yellow silk blouse and a short skirt. If I saw her looking like this at Macy's, behind the counter, Laura thought, my knees would go to jelly.

"You look ravishing, my dear," she said, letting her in. "What happened to that cute college girl?"

Vanessa flashed her the pert, infectious, cuter-than- cute grin. "You mean this one?" she flirted.

Laura shut and locked the door slowly, trying to control the urge to jump all over Vanessa and rape her on the spot. She knew Vanessa wanted to flirt, and tease. She wasn't crazed by lust, like certain of Laura's other lovers, the ones who began fucking with her almost before the door was closed. Vanessa had only done it once and needed a little coaxing before she could get right down to doing it again.

The old 'I hope I'm not really a lesbian' routine, Laura realized. Vanessa was displaying all the classic signs: a certain skittishness, flirtatiousness, nervousness. We're going to fuck again, Laura thought. It just dawned on her.

"Would you like a drink?" she offered.

"Oh no, I never drink," Vanessa said, walking around Laura's apartment, admiring it. "I want to have an apartment just like this some day."

"I'm glad you like it."

"Can I see the bedroom?"

Laura smiled. "Of course."

She led Vanessa into it. Vanessa's eyes grew wide when she saw the king-size bed. Laura felt like an sex fiend exposed.

Vanessa turned to her, all shy ingenue, her eyes sparkling. "How many girls have you done it with on that bed?" she asked.

Laura smirked wryly. "I had it delivered just this morning. Just for you. You're the first."

"Ah, but we haven't done it yet."

"I can change that," Laura murmured, moving closer.

Vanessa clearly liked being seduced. Laura had seduced her the first time, and would have to again. She didn't mind. She liked it too.

Raising one finger to stroke Vanessa's soft brown cheek, she whispered, "I've missed you. I forgot how beautiful you are."

"Not beautiful. Shavon is beautiful. I'm just average."

"Not so." Laura moved closer. "You are beautiful."

She tilted Vanessa's chin up and kissed her mouth sensually, moving her lips into Vanessa's, curving them together, slipping her tongue inside Vanessa's mouth. Now Vanessa kissed back. They embraced, still kissing, and they could hear the rustle of their clothes moving together in the silence.

"It's so easy to kiss you," Vanessa said. "I forgot it would be so easy. It seems so wrong, but it's so easy."

"Then how could it be wrong? It's not wrong."

Laura began to unbutton Vanessa's blouse. She kissed her neck, her bare shoulder. Together they removed her blouse, and then Laura's. Laura's bra fastened between the cups, and Vanessa unfastened it first.

"Oooohh, you're boobies are so pretty," she murmured, cupping Laura's breasts in her palms. "I remembered they were pretty."

She held and squeezed Laura's breasts while they kissed again. Laura reached behind and unfastened Vanessa's bra too. She stepped back and pulled the loose garment down Vanessa's arms, flinging it aside. Her eyes drank in the girl's phenomenal deep purple nipples.

"I love the color of your nipples," she whispered as they came together again, feeling their naked breasts touch, their mouths meeting more passionately now.

"They're weird, aren't they," Vanessa panted against Laura's cheek. "Almost purple."

"They're not weird, they're beautiful," Laura said, dropping her mouth to them.

She sucked one of Vanessa's purplish nipples deep into her mouth. Vanessa gasped. Her knees sagged. Gently, Laura pushed her backward, still sucking on her thick, springy nipple, until they both sort of collapsed onto the bed together.

"There you go making me want to do it again with you," Vanessa panted, unable to take her eyes off Laura's mouth hungrily sucking her wet nipples.

Quickly they both shed the rest of the their clothes. Finally naked, they coiled together, kissing heatedly.

"Never this fun with a man, for some reason," Vanessa panted, moaning softly now as Laura's mouth, unable to resist, returned again to her breasts.

"I want to eat them and swallow them and suck them," Laura babbled, feasting on the perfect young globes, then slipping downward, finding the tiny golden navel ring and sliding her tongue right past it into Vanessa's navel.

"Oh god!" Vanessa gasped in a tiny, helpless voice.

You'd think it was her pussy I was slipping my tongue into, Laura thought. But Vanessa's navel was very sensitive, and having it invaded aroused her wildly. By the time Laura got to her pussy, it was a juice feast, slick and shiny, petals open, hot pink interior beckoning.

No sense in waiting. Laura wanted her to come, and come quickly. She slid one middle finger deep into the warm, wet channel and began to stroke Vanessa's clit feverishly with her tongue. Vanessa went wild, completely shocked and overwhelmed by the way her body responded to Laura's quick, vigorous caresses.

"Ohhnn! Oh yes... oh Laura oh yes yes! Unhhh! God yes just like that oh yes like that!" she panted, churning her hips wildly.

Laura sucked her clit, tongued her clit, fingerfucking her very fast. Vanessa squirmed and twisted so hard that the bed shook under her.

"Oh god I'm going to come!" she gasped.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.