Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 152

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 152 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura received a phone call from Trina. She had already drunk two glasses of wine and had to sit down.

"Trina."

"Hi hon', you okay?"

"I'm... fine."

"I been missing you a lot. Shawna too."

"God, you don't know how I've missed you, Trina," Laura said.

And it was true, though she had actually been fucking her brains out with every beautiful woman she could find to forget about Trina. To calm herself, she actually ran through their names in her mind, in under two seconds. Randi, Bernice, Shavon, Sholandra, Vondi, Alison, Karen, Vanessa, Lorrie, Camille, Yvette. Some of them more than once. Eleven beautiful girls.

She only realized what an awkward pause this caused when Trina spoke again.

"Can we... see each other?"

"What about Mr. Granston?" Laura asked, unable to disguise her sarcasm. "Won't he be jealous?"

"Would be if he knew. I was sort of counting on him not knowing, if you know what I mean."

"It hurts very much."

"I know you... have other girlfriends, Laura," Trina said evenly.

"They aren't like you."

"Maybe we should just both sit alone and feel sorry for ourselves," Trina said.

"Are you alone?"

"I am right now. Shawna is at my mother's house. Bill... excuse me, Mr. Granston, is in Louisiana burying his favorite uncle. I'm sitting here dreaming about you."

"Oh Trina..."

Laura could feel tears running down her cheeks. This time she was not faking.

"Do you want to come over here? So it won't seem as much like you're cheating? You know, in your own bed and all?"

"You always were so thoughtful, Laura," Trina said, with a little bite in her voice. "What about all those naked ladies you been sleeping with in your bed?"

There was an uncomfortable pause. There would be pain no matter where they met.

"I'll change the sheets," Laura said, trying to make light of it.

"I guess it is safer there," Trina said softly. "Should I come over now?"

"You mean is there anyone else here? No, there isn't. You should come over as fast as you can safely get here. I'm dying for you."

"Me too for you, hon'. I'm feeling the itch."

"I'm wet," Laura whispered. "Hurry." She gave Trina the directions.

"I'll be there in ten minutes."

Laura nearly broke her leg hurrying to change the sheets. They were fairly fresh anyway, but she and Yvette had fucked like two cats in heat on them only yesterday, and she was afraid that Trina would smell it. But god, we really had a heavenly fuck together, didn't we? she thought as she replaced them.

Trina was as good as her word and arrived in nine minutes exactly. Since she had never been to Laura's apartment-they had always met at her place because of Shawna-Laura met her downstairs at the main door and took her up in the elevator.

Trina was taking in the apartment building, but Laura could hardly keep from raping the beautiful girl even before they got to her apartment. As usual, seeing Trina set off wild sexual alarms in her, as if it were also Rina she was seeing, and she was going to have sex with the two of them bundled together. It pinched her with sadness and aroused her at the same time. Think of what it would have been like to have sex with both of them at the same time, when Rina was still alive!

I would have died on the spot of happiness and ecstacy, she thought.

But the situation was very emotionally charged, and sex wasn't all of it. Trina obviously too felt sexual desire for Laura. She had admitted as much on the phone. But seeing each other brought back the special quality of their feelings, and they were awkward, strained with each other.

"You sure have a nice place," Trina said, looking around. "Never realized you lived so nice."

Laura took Trina's hand and raised it to her lips, gazing deep into Trina's eyes. "I... sometimes thought I'd never see you again," she murmured.

"Told you you would," Trina smiled.

"But I didn't believe you. I thought you would decide... oh, that it was better not to see me."

Trina looked troubled. Laura could see that she was right.

"I'll be honest," Trina said. "I did feel that way. But it was no use. That's why I called."

Now Laura could hold back no longer. She took Trina's beautiful Rina-Trina face in both hands and kissed her large, sensual mouth, slowly and tenderly at first, but then more insistently, sliding her tongue inside, meeting Trina's, expressing every bit of her love for the girl through her kiss. And Trina quickly kissed her back, running her hands up and down Laura's body while her tongue invaded Laura's mouth.

Laura pulled back, panting softly. "Do you want to sit down and talk a little, have a cup of coffee, or a drink? Or do you want to--?"

Trina's eyes were also swimming with hot lust. Her fingers came up to the throat of her blouse, and she began unbuttoning it. "I want to," she said softly. "Where's your bedroom?"

Laura took her there. "Let's undress each other," she whispered. "It's been so long."

"Yes."

They knew that undressing each other was a way to make them both nearly burst by the time their clothes were off. They had done it over and over again in Trina's apartment, in her bedroom, after Shawna was asleep, trying not to wake her but wanting desperately to fuck immediately, like two wild animals. Parts of the undressing were even ritualized, so that Trina carefully unbuttoned Laura's blouse first, taking it completely off. Then Laura removed Trina's in the same way, perhaps caressing Trina's marvelous, smooth skin only with her fingertips, but not her lips.

Then, eyes locked, throbbing with meaning and sexual promise, they would both remove their pants, or skirts, and shoes, stockings, socks, kicking them aside. Finally, they would be facing one another in their underwear, the sexual pressure almost palpable in the room. They stood that way now, inches from each other, breathing heavily but not touching, their eyes locked as always, swirling and hungry.

"I've dreamed of this moment," Trina confessed in a whisper.

"Me too. Turn around."

Trina turned around, and Laura began to unfasten her bra clasp, but not quickly. Instead, she kissed the nape of Trina's neck, and the smooth backs of her shoulders, the shallow groove between her shoulder blades, while her fingers unfastened the clasp. When it was loose, she let the bra fall limp and slide down Trina's arms.

From behind, she brought her hands up under Trina's arms and clasped Trina's spectacular naked breasts with both hands, squeezing the firm globes sensually, feeling the huge bulbous nipples pressing into her palms. She pressed her body against Trina's naked back, kissing her shoulders again more passionately.

But Trina pulled away and turned around. "Your bra is hurting my back," she murmured. "All scratchy, all this beautiful lace."

She placed her hands on Laura's shoulders and turned Laura around. Now she did the same to Laura, kissing her back and shoulders as she unfastened the bra clasp, then cupping Laura's naked breasts from behind. But her own breasts were naked too, and as she pushed them into Laura's naked back, Laura felt her knees weaken in excitement.

She turned back around and they kissed very aggressively this time, pressing their naked breasts together and devouring one another. They still had their panties on, but each one slipped her hands under the other's, clutching flesh hungrily, pushing the panties down. Laura bent her mouth to one of Trina's exquisite black nipples and sucked it deeply inside.

"Unhhhh! Oh Laura!"

Slowly, still sucking passionately, Laura pushed Trina back until they both fell onto the bed. Now she scooped the luscious globes up in both hands and devoured Trina's bursting, swollen black nipples, first one, then the other, sucking and tonguing and pinching them until Trina was twisting and whimpering, watching Laura's mouth on her breasts, then throwing her head back and moaning, arching her back to push them harder into Laura's face.

But she was not about to let Laura take the upper hand completely. Still lying on her back, she pulled Laura up with persuasive strength until Laura's breasts were dangling over her mouth. Then she opened her lips and lowered Laura until her nipple slid between them. She sucked a large chunk of Laura's breast into her mouth.

"Oh... Jesus! Unhhhh!" Laura gasped, feeling her whole body light up with hot sexual fires.

For both of them it was not only the physical stimulation they gave each other, or their eagerness to re- explore each other's body, but also the rich, pulsing emotional chord they struck, the sharp longing and need they reawakened. Sucking each other's naked breasts only sparked a conflagration neither could have expected. During the next three minutes, they fucked as they had never fucked before, having always been constrained by Shawna's presence in the next room.

They swarmed over each other, whimpering and gasping and panting, kissing and sucking and biting, probing, rubbing, devouring each other in a fierce, all-consuming passion. Laura's bed shook and squeaked as they coiled around one another, moaning softly, then more desperately as each approached a fast, unstoppable orgasm. They had no time to lick or eat each other. Instead, in their urgency, they wrapped their legs around each other, squirming, pushing their hard, flexing thighs into each other's wet, open pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.