Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 147

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 147 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura's breasts were so damaged from her rough sex with Karen that she could not risk seeing anyone for two weeks, until the bruises completely vanished. Her breasts began to feel better in a couple of days, but the blotches and weals were shocking and took a long time to fade. Doing without sex was doubly hard because so many beautiful women kept phoning her, wanting her, wanting her urgently.

Some of them, like Yvette and Shavon, were desperate to see her because they could only rarely escape the surveillance of their husbands and had few chances to fuck with Laura. Others, like Sholandra and Vondi, just wanted to screw, soon, hot and heavy, and Laura was afraid they would find someone else. She also got a call from Lorrie Barnes, the Playmate flight attendant, who wanted to drop by during a layover "for a little lay," as she put it.

Laura had to turn all of them down. Moreover, since she couldn't tell them "Oh, I was fucking with my old friend Karen, and we tortured each other's boobies so badly that the wounds haven't healed yet," she had to make up excuses, like having her period, or having the flu, or since Yvette and Sholandra might see her at work, that she was experiencing a bad urinary infection. And then she would dream of fucking them all every night.

Even though she and Karen had experienced together the most powerful and violent orgasms either had ever had, in three days Laura was horny again. I'm just a sex fiend, she thought. I can't live without it. She used the butterfly vibrator, jiggling herself into several totally ga-ga climaxes. Then she used the bathtub running water trick Karen had taught her long ago, doing it several nights in succession and coming exuberantly, biting into a wet washcloth to keep the sounds from echoing in her bathroom.

Finally, her breasts were healed. She examined them carefully in the mirror. No marks, no yellowish bruises. Her nipples were as sensitive as ever, and even checking out her breasts aroused her. She was so eager that she called Vondi immediately and got her answering machine.

"Dying to see you," she whispered into it. "I'm feeling much better, and would like to invite you over. When are you free?"

She gave her phone number and hung up, recalling in her mind's eye Vondi's spectacular breasts and large, swelling dark nipples. Oh, I am going to find your g-spot, sweetheart. Just watch me. Nobody ever made you come the way I will. She felt wickedly like Kim, the unguided missile sex machine who had first found her, Laura's, g-spot.

Of course, Vondi was an exotic dancer, so she got home around 2 a.m. She woke Laura from a sound sleep.

"It's me. Vondi," she whispered, as if she were in the same room with Laura and reluctant to awaken her.

"Oh... hi," Laura murmured groggily.

"I woke you up."

"It's okay."

"I could come over now," Vondi offered.

"Now?"

"I know, you're probably sleepy. I'm wide awake because I've been dancing. I usually don't even wake up until about three in the afternoon."

Laura didn't say anything. She was still gathering her wits.

"Oh shit, I forgot," Vondi added hurriedly. "You might have someone there with you. I don't mean to interrupt."

"No... I don't have anybody," Laura said softly. "You could come over. The bed's already warm." She smiled drowsily. "I've warmed it up for you."

"Give me directions," Vondi said.

Laura wondered if Vondi were as excited as she herself was. She had noticed her pussy getting wet even before she hung up the phone. Vondi arrived in about fifteen minutes. Laura put on a light peignoir and let her in.

"Wow, you look smashing," Vondi smiled.

"Really?" Laura wiped the sleep out of her eyes. "You woke me up."

"Oh... I'm sorry." Vondi looked guilty.

"It's okay," Laura smiled. "I told you I got the bed warm. Want to join me?"

Vondi winked at her. "I was thinking of it."

They went into Laura's bedroom. Laura lit a candle. Vondi slipped out of her clothes. Laura went over to her.

"Let me take the underwear off," she whispered.

"You're so romantic," Vondi said softly. "I've been to bed with about fifty or sixty guys, and I never felt this way around them."

"Really? So many?"

"I like dick. I guess I can't deny it. They like me, too."

"Mmmm, I know why," Laura purred, removing Vondi's bra, looking down again at the girl's very beautiful naked breasts.

Vondi raised her palms and cupped her own breasts, holding them for Laura. They were amazingly desirable. Laura bent and licked one thick, bulbous, gleaming nipple until Vondi emitted an involuntary sigh.

"Let's get into that bed," she whispered. "Before it gets cold."

"We can heat it up fast."

"Honey, I'm on fire already."

Together they removed Vondi's panties. Laura ran her hands over the girl's magnificent ass. They lay down together in the sheets, which were still warm from Laura's body. Even though Vondi thought Laura was being romantic, Laura was extremely hungry for her flesh, after two weeks without. God, all those men must just fuck her poor brains out, Laura thought as she began to kiss her mouth and her neck.

Vondi was a delicious sex partner, as Laura remembered from their time together with Shavon. She responded quickly and excitedly to everything. She knew her body was very desirable and enjoyed giving it, taking great pleasure from the pleasure others took in fucking her.

Laura feasted on her breasts, not having to share them this time with Shavon. They were miracles, though man-made miracles. Firm and jutting, they didn't slack out when Vondi lay on her back, but were perfectly malleable to Laura's touch, though she squeezed them more gently than she would have squeezed normal breasts.

Vondi's nipples reminded Laura of Rina's and Trina's, beautiful soft cones that protruded from her breasts, swelling and puffy, the centers pushing up even further. There was a shiny crescent of scar tissue at the bottom of each nipple, where the incisions had been made to slip in the implants. Laura kissed the scars, licked them, then curled her tongue around one thick, black nipple, teasing the center.

She knew Vondi's nipples still had plenty of feeling in them, since in their previous encounter she and Shavon and sucked them hungrily. But she was uneasy about how far to go.

"Can I really pinch them and suck them hard?" she asked tentatively.

"Watch me," Vondi smiled mischievously.

First she grabbed her own breasts with her hands, massaging them roughly, then twisting her soft nipples in her thumbs and forefingers, finally pinching them hard, harder, until they sprung up erect and hard. Vondi bit her lower lip, twisting and pulling them. Then she cupped one breast in both hands and pulled the nipple up to her mouth, sucking it inside, nipping it with her teeth. Her breath accelerated as she did this, and her eyes grew hot with lust.

"I never could do that before I had the operation," she panted, finally releasing her wet nipple, letting her breast go.

Laura quickly took over. "I want to swallow them," she murmured to Vondi.

"Go right ahead, do it," Vondi smiled.

Laura indulged herself. For the next five minutes, she tongued and sucked Vondi's beautiful nipples until both girls were wildly overheated and panting heavily. She pinched them in her fingers, and nipped them playfully with her teeth, then sucked each one deep into her mouth, until Vondi moaned and twisted excitedly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.