Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 146

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 146 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

In three minutes, Laura found herself on her back again, her hands handcuffed behind her, while Karen again encircled each of her breasts with rope. This time she left a long strand of rope at the side of each of Laura's breasts, and when they were tightly encased-bulging, hard, and turning a deep rose color from the engorged blood, the nipples shiny and fiercely taut-she pulled both ropes up, yanking Laura's painfully entrapped breasts apart, up, then down, then to the sides, making Laura yelp softly, and then whimper as her breasts filled with pain.

"Ohhh... awwnnggg oh oh please... oh shit, Karen, please no!" she gasped, looking down at her tortured breasts being jerked from side to side. "God... you're hurting me!"

Karen leaned down and kissed her, dangling her own luscious dark globes in Laura's face. "I'm going to hurt you more," she whispered seductively. "I didn't mention it before, but I found a new toy."

"Oh god," Laura thought, half in despair since she knew that every toy of Karen's meant a further descent into hopeless depravity and perversion.

Karen leaned over and pulled something out of her bag. She held it up for Laura to see, a device made of two parallel black bars about two feet long, fastened at each end by two long thin bolts. At the top of each bar was a wing nut. At first Laura didn't grasp its possible uses, especially for sex, but when Karen approached her with it, she understood immediately.

Her breasts, already strangled by the tight coils of rope, would go between the black bars, which would then be tightened by the wing nuts, squeezing them further, like a vise. Furthermore, the squeezing would be slow, potentially agonizing, and incredibly sexually stirring.

"You're not going to put that thing on me," she said to Karen.

"Of course I am. Your little pussy is going to be a butter churn by the time I get finished, darling. You'll probably come again before I even get it tightened."

"Oh... shit," Laura said, looking down as Karen fitted the device into place, and Laura's breasts protruded between the double bars.

"And then you're going to put it on me," Karen smiled.

Laura could hardly believe this was happening. Unable to do anything, she watched as Karen tightened the wing nuts and the bars slowly closed on the bulging, swollen globes of her breasts. When the bars began to sink into the flesh at the tops and bottoms of Laura's breasts, Karen paused.

"I think we're going to have to go for the gag again, honey," she smiled. "This is going to get a little loud."

Laura wanted to beg her to stop, but she knew it wouldn't help. Karen gagged her. Then she took the rope end that extended from the tightly-trussed ball of Laura's left breast. She pulled it tight, giving it a quick, extra yank that brought tears to Laura's eyes, then tied it to the bedpost behind Laura's left ear. Then she did the same thing with the rope that came from Laura's tightly-bound right breast, securing it behind Laura's right ear.

Now the fiercely strangled globes of Laura's breasts, still only lightly clamped by the fiendish vice, were pulled up in opposite directions toward the upper corners of the bed. They throbbed horribly, and the slightest movement of her body stretched the ropes tight and made her breasts flare with pain.

Her nipples now seemed twice their normal size, bulging and purplish with blood, the center stems shooting up erect from the taut areolas. And now Karen did something new and unexpected, pulling a ball of twine from her bag and uncoiling it to make a long strand, which she then snipped in two with a pair of fingernail scissors. She laid one strand aside and came to Laura with the other.

Laura's eyes pulsed with terror as she realized what Karen was about to do. Carefully, Karen looped the twine around the half-inch stem of nipple springing up out of Laura's swollen left areola. She knotted it, then yanked it a couple of times to see if it were tight enough. Daggers of pain shot through Laura's tortured nipple.

"Aauuggmmnnpghh!" she groaned piteously into the ball gag.

Karen kneeled on the bed beside Laura and lowered her mouth to Laura's nipple. She sucked it gently, so as not to loosen the knot in the twine. In spite of herself, Laura felt her body responding. As Karen had predicted, her pussy was a 'butter churn, ' so wet that juices were running down her inner thighs. She was ready for a horrendous fucking, and yet she knew it wasn't coming yet.

Now Karen flicked Laura's entrapped nipple with her tongue, then jerked the twine, until Laura was whimpering hysterically. Quickly, Karen took the other piece of twine and did the same thing to Laura's right nipple. After tormenting it with her mouth in the same way, she found the nipple clips on the floor, where they had been flung after being removed from Laura's nipples the first time. Oh god, no! Laura thought.

But again, she couldn't stop Karen. Laura didn't think any more pain in her breasts was possible until Karen again fixed the nipple clips in place. She tossed her head from side to side, trying not to move since each small motion yanked her breasts upward. And now Karen held the two pieces of twine in one hand, pulling it toward her, so that the stiff centers of Laura's nipples were pulled and stretched shockingly, pulsing with fiery pain, made worse by the clips.

"And now... my darling," Karen purred. "Before you completely drench the sheet with your wetness, I'm going to bring you off. Only two or three more minutes, that's all you have to stand it. Oh... but it's going to get a little worse before it gets better."

She smiled at Laura, releasing the twine cords now, letting them dangle from Laura's tortured nipples. Now she began to tighten the wing nuts again, slowly closing the parallel bar vise on Laura's purplish, throttled, incredibly hard and swollen breasts. It was altogether the worst breast torture Laura had ever suffered at Karen's hands, and it wasn't over yet. As soon as the bars were embedded enough in the flesh of Laura's breasts, it was easy for Karen to turn both wing nuts at the same time. And so, as they both stared at Laura's beautiful but horribly abused naked breasts, Karen tightened the vise relentlessly.

"God, honey, they're so beautiful when they're all scrunched up and mashed like that," Karen murmured, short of breath herself from sexual excitement.

Laura whimpered and screamed softly into the gag, but she was afraid to move since each time she did fiery jolts of pain shot through her breasts and nipples. And yet it was a pain that only increased the flow of juices in her flooding cunt, paradoxically making her want the breast torture to stop and also want it to continue until she came. And she would come any second; they both knew it. Even though she tried to keep still, to keep the pain away, her hips and pelvis squirmed and gyrated almost instinctively, her pussy festering and red and wet and wanting to be brutally fucked.

She didn't have long to wait. The twin bars closed tighter and tighter on her poor, strangled globes, until it seemed impossible for the vise to close any tighter. Her beautiful breasts were now completely mashed and mangled in several ways, crushed by the parallel bars, throttled by the coils of rope, pulled violently up and back by the strands leading to the bedposts. And now Karen picked up the loose strands of twine and the chain that ran between the nipple clips, holding them in one hand while she drew the last, horrible surprise out of the black bag: a long, sinuous, and sinister cat-'o-nine-tails.

By this time, Laura was long gone in a delirious, half-crazed lust dementia, so over-stimulated and over-wrought with need that all she could do was quiver and moan and sob and pray for release. She knew what Karen intended to do with the cat-'o-nine-tails, and she obediently opened her thighs as far as they would go, exposing the inflamed, oozing crease of her aching cunt. Do it... oh do it! Please do it whip me fuck me whip me do it hard! she thought, her hips churning and bucking frantically.

Karen had said nothing for a long time, but she was panting and biting her lower lip, fiercely excited sexually by the torture of Laura.

"Now, darling... now," she whispered softly, beginning to pull on the cords that were fastened to Laura's stretched, flaming nipples.

Then she began to yank the chain and twine cords rhythmically: yank... yank... yank. Laura's nipples exploded in pain. Fresh tears poured down her cheeks, and she sobbed hysterically, looking down at her crushed breasts and painfully elongated nipples. Then she felt the soft stroke of the whip's tails against her exposed pussy, and she knew the end was near. Karen teased her, caressing her swollen, inflamed pussylips with the strands of leather, biting her full lower lip as Laura quivered in wild anticipation.

Finally, she began to whip Laura's pussy lightly, which was perhaps the worst torture Laura had received yet, since she craved to be fucked hard, or whipped hard, if that was the alternative. She needed to come desperately. The trailing, tickling strands of leather grazing her open, flowing pussy as Karen dragged the whip across it only tormented her more grievously. She wailed and screamed into the gag, twisting her body even though it brought fresh, stabbing pain to her breasts and nipples.

Fortunately, even Karen couldn't hold out at this stage. She was well aware of the damage she could cause to Laura's nipples by brutalizing them too severely, but she pulled the chain and the twine cords just enough to cause excruciating torment to Laura's breasts, and began to whip Laura's pussy very hard and fast with the cat-'o-nine-tails. Two, three, four blows of the fiendish whip, and Laura absolutely exploded in the most horrific orgasm she had ever experienced. Her body wanted to pass out as the hot whirlwind of coming enveloped her, but the pain in her breasts and nipples wouldn't allow her to lose consciousness.

Karen kept yanking the cords, but she quickly dropped the whip when Laura began to come. Then she dropped those too and slid between Laura's yawning thighs, assaulting Laura's pussy with her mouth and fingers, bringing Laura to three more explosive climaxes that way until Laura was spent, and she collapsed, gasping for breath through the cruel gag, her body still throbbing wildly as the aftershocks of several stupendous climaxes washed over her.

She was only half-conscious as Karen quickly removed the gag, first, and then all the torture devices from her breasts and nipples. Then she turned Laura on her side and removed the handcuffs. Laura returned to consciousness, groggily stretching her body and wincing. She looked like she had been through the wringer, especially her breasts, those beautiful, perfectly-shaped treasures that so many lovers had worshipped. Now they looked mangled and bruised beyond belief, and they continued to hurt badly.

"I can't believe you did that to me," she said in a hushed, admonitory voice to Karen.

"Oh, you always say that," Karen smiled. "You wouldn't be with me like this time after time if you didn't expect the worst." She cupped Laura's naked, brutalized breasts, caressing them gently now. "I did hurt them kind of bad, didn't I."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.