Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 145

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 145 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

The inevitable phone call came from Vondi. Laura was very excited to receive it. She had once engaged in some very hot fucking with two girls from the sex business-Sandra and Shawn-but that had been almost two years earlier. Even the memory of it could still excite her.

And the evening with Shavon and Vondi had been one of the most sexually thrilling in her recent memory. Vondi did have a beautiful body, as well as a certain kind of wantonness, very different from Shavon's sweet open nature, that excited Laura. The very idea that she had shaved her pussy and had pictures taken of it-and her beautiful though artificial breasts-excited Laura wildly.

And Vondi loved to fuck. She had said it herself, and Laura had no reason to doubt it. The idea of being alone with her was positively thrilling.

"I was just wondering... maybe we could get together, you know?" Vondi said. "You know, without Shavon? Just you and me? It's not that I wouldn't want her there and all--"

"Well, I wouldn't," Laura interjected.

"You wouldn't?"

"No. I see Shavon once in a while. When her husband is out of town, mainly." Laura lowered her voice significantly, making it more suggestive. "I never get to see you."

"You'd like to, eh?"

"I sure would."

"You know, I'm an exotic dancer, so I get the middle of the week off, not the weekends. How about next Wednesday?"

"After I get off work?"

"Sure, five o'clock?"

"Make it five-thirty." Laura gave her the directions to her apartment.

"Can't wait," Vondi breathed sexily into the phone. "I bet if anybody could find my G-spot, you could."

"I'll bet I can too," Laura breathed back, shivering all over in anticipation. "See you then."

She barely had a chance to enjoy the contemplation of being alone with Vondi, however, because Karen had phoned while she was talking to her, and left a message. Laura called her right back.

"I've been thinking about last time," Karen whispered.

"I've thought of it every day," Laura confessed, which was true. "It's pretty hard to forget a beautiful girl pushing her fist into my pussy and making me come three times."

"I know," Karen said softly. "It makes me quiver when I think of it. Do you think we should give it another try?"

Laura knew neither of them could say no. She could feel her whole body flare with hot lust at the very thought of fist-fucking with Karen again.

"I think we both ought to have our heads examined," she said. "How soon can you get here?"

"Ten minutes. Five if I don't change."

"Don't change. I'm going to undress you anyway."

"You sexy little ho. Is your pussy wet?"

"Sopping."

Karen was true to her word and arrived in about five minutes. It was a Saturday morning, and so she was dressed in a loose-fitting sweatshirt and jeans, her hair wrapped in a bandana. Under the sweatshirt, Laura immediately saw from the way her large, firm breasts were swaying, she wore no bra. For some reason, Laura found Karen's appearance to be completely erotic, as if she had been torn from the vacuuming and dusting to submit to Laura's very energetic and totally twisted lust. God, I don't know if I ever want to fuck anyone as much as I want to fuck her, Laura thought.

The instant Karen was inside, Laura pushed her back against the door, throwing the bolt and kissing Karen's neck passionately, then running her hands up under the sweatshirt, cupping the girl's springy, round, naked breasts in her palms. Their mouths met in a searing, voracious kiss.

"Do you realize we've been doing this for two years and I still want to rape you every time I see you," Laura murmured.

"You never were this hot until I fist-fucked you last time," Karen teased.

Laura wondered if she were right. Each time they sank further into depravity, she wondered how they could sink lower. But fisting each other was the worst, and the best, they had ever done together.

Laura pushed the sweatshirt up to Karen's chin, exposing her large, gorgeous breasts. She dropped her mouth to them, sucking and gently clamping them with her teeth, in promise of future more brutal delights. Karen was panting and gasping in seconds.

"Laura, I'm going to come right here, if you don't watch it," she panted.

"You haven't come just from having me suck them in a long, long time," Laura said, curling her tongue around one wet, shiny, bulging black nipple.

"That's because you never give me the chance, girl. Always diving for my pussy as soon as I step inside."

"I do want your pussy," Laura teased back, kissing her again.

"Tell me what you want to do to it."

Karen's eyes grew briefly glassy, and Laura knew they were both growing wildly aroused by this conversation.

"I want to shove my whole arm into it, up to the elbow, and fuck you hard with my fist until you beg me for mercy," she murmured against Karen's silky black cheek.

"Oh god..." Karen panted softly. "My knees are getting weak. Promise?"

"I promise," Laura said, drawing her quickly toward the bedroom.

There, in contrast to their ravenously lustful performance by the door, they took pleasure in undressing slowly for one another. For two years each had been enchanted by the other's body, and they both knew it, seductively peeling away their clothes. Karen, who was, Laura knew, wearing no bra, seemed to take forever in removing her sweatshirt, letting Laura glimpse her spectacular, large, firm breasts slowly, concealing her soft, protruding black nipples until the last moment.

Laura had already sucked them moments ago, but she ached to get her mouth and hands on them again. She, in turn, took a long time removing her bra, seductively unhooking it but keep the cups up with one hand, letting them slip slowly, revealing her own nipples, and perfect naked breasts. They took the same pains with their jeans and panties. By the time they were naked, they were both shockingly aroused. Laura wondered if either could really hold off until the elaborate tying-up was finished. Both wanted to fuck now, desperately. And yet both knew how much the thrill would be heightened by postponing it.

"I... want to be first," she said, hearing her own voice clotted and engorged with pent-up lust.

Karen smiled. "You just want me to hurt you, so you can have your revenge on me afterward."

Laura smirked. "There's a thought."

Karen took her hand and drew her to the bed. Quickly, with skill borne of their many experiences together, she took a pair of handcuffs from her bag and handcuffed Laura's wrists together, the chain between the cuffs looped behind one bedpost. As usual, a squirt of panic shot through Laura as she heard the handcuffs snap into place. There would be no escape. And Karen was a brutal, ruthless lover.

She began by ingeniously torturing Laura's breasts, not tying them up immediately, or clamping them, but first teasing Laura by tightening and loosening a noose of rope around each breast. Each time she strangled one of Laura's beautiful globes, she would push her own breasts into it, rubbing her nipples all over Laura's breasts while they both watched. After a few minutes of this, they were both panting heavily.

Now Karen began to tie up Laura's breasts in taut coils of rope, until both globes were as taut as overripe gourds, engorged with blood, a deep rose color. Laura's nipples flared and swelled, throbbing wildly. Karen tormented them with her fingers and lips.

"God, don't they want the clips?" she teased softly. "Don't you want me to put the clips on them?"

Laura shook her head, her eyes watering. She remembered how the nipple clips had hurt her last time. But there was no stopping Karen. She had them out of the bag before Laura could plead.

"Don't... use them this time, okay?" Laura asked, submissively. "Last time... they hurt me bad."

Karen scissored Laura's bursting, distended nipples with her long black fingers. "These beautiful nipples are just dying to be pinched until the tears pour down your cheeks, darling," she said, smiling.

Laura shook her head, but it was too late. "Anngghhh! Owwncchh! Oh shit! God... that hurts!"

She watched as Karen closed a ferociously tight nipple clamp on her swollen, purplish nipple. Karen smiled and twisted the clamp, bringing excruciating pain to Laura's nipple.

"Awwonnngg!" Laura howled.

"Careful, honey, or I'll have to gag you," Karen warned.

"You'd better do it," Laura gasped. "I can't take it. God, it hurts too much!"

"Just keep thinking how hard you'll come," Karen smiled.

She clamped Laura's other swollen nipple with the second clamp, then tugged the chain connecting the clamps, making both nipples flare with hot pain. Laura's cheeks, as Karen had predicted, were slick with tears. Now Karen moved faster, moving down Laura's writhing body, kissing the bulging undersides of her breasts, her smooth flat midriff, her belly, then licking her pussy hungrily but not enough to make Laura come.

"The gag... the gag... please!" Laura whimpered, churning her hips, pushing her pussy into Karen's eager mouth.

"I can't wait to get my hand inside your beautiful pussy," Karen panted.

"God... do it, fuck me, do it quick!" Laura begged her.

But Karen, knowing how Laura loved the torment, still took her time, dragging her naked breasts across Laura's tightly bound breasts, then dragging them across the rest of Laura's straining body, then brushing Laura's face with them. Finally, she took the ball gag and harness from the bag and placed the ball in Laura's mouth, fastening the strap buckles at the sides of Laura's head.

"Now you can scream your little heart out, darling, and no one will know," she whispered. "Now I can fuck you as hard and as much as I want to. And I really want to."

She was good to her word, and for the next thirty minutes she fucked Laura as thoroughly, brutally, and mercilessly as Laura had ever been fucked, even by Karen, who already held the record. She fist-fucked her until Laura had three excruciating orgasms in a row. Then she tongued her clit until Laura had another. Finally, she whipped Laura's pussy and her pinched, tortured nipples with the long, thin whip until Laura burst once again in a wrenching, agonizing orgasm, one of the most painfully intense she had ever felt.

When it was over, Laura was a wreck. Even after Karen untied her and unlocked the handcuffs and removed the gag, she lay motionless and silent on her back, feeling her body throb, as if this enormous hot tornado had engulfed her and fucked her right to the edge of her existence, making her come repeatedly yet leaving her there precariously balanced on the edge of infinity and physical pain. And yet she had to admit that even the aftershocks were as powerful as some orgasms she had had in her life. She lay there quivering and whimpering through one as Karen returned from the bathroom.

She lay down on the bed next to Laura. "Did I overdo it?" she asked meekly.

Laura blinked, moving for the first time since the straining and flexing agonies of her last orgasm, whipped out of her poor pussy by Karen's savage blows. Her pussy was still inflamed and sore. Her nipples throbbed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.