Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 142

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 142 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura herself was even shocked by their behavior. After the two men left, and she and Sholandra bathed (together), they ended up fucking for another two hours. Each had half a dozen more orgasms. They were both so sore from the brutal fucking they had both received that they had to go easy on each other, but neither was able to stop.

I'll bet Rhonda would be jealous, Laura thought. And Sholandra must have been reading her mind.

"You know, Rhonda's sweet," she said. "And she loves to fuck. But she's not like you, Laura. She can't fuck for hours, and come a hundred times, and still want more. You and me are more alike. We'll both probably die in the middle of an orgasm."

Laura pondered the truth of this for the next couple of days. Both her ass and her pussy ached and burned, and yet the thought of what the four of them had done could still make her hot, all over again. And Sholandra! Laura was sorry she had sort of pushed her off on Rhonda. The girl was a hellcat, every which way. After the boys left, the fucking had been almost hotter than when they were there. Sholandra was so intense, and such a glutton for fucking, both regular and girl-girl, that it almost scared Laura. Am I really a lot like her?

She was contemplating what it would be like to tie up Sholandra, to introduce the wildcat to the dark dangers she had learned with Karen, when she received a call from Shavon.

"Laura, my husband is going out of town," Shavon said in a hushed voice, very conspiratorial. "But only for one night. Thursday. I invited Vondi over for dinner. Are you free? Not getting your period or anything?"

Laura felt a fresh rush of lust, as if it had been weeks, instead of only two days, since she had fucked with anyone. Her ass still hurt from Danny's reaming. Her nipples still ached from Sholandra's teeth and lips. But Shavon... and the famous Vondi, with her surgically-altered but "perfect" breasts... it was too much to pass up.

"I wouldn't miss it," she breathed into the phone. "Tell me what time to show up."

"She's coming at six-thirty. Why don't you come at seven? We can act like it's completely unplanned."

"I'll be there," Laura said, feeling her pulse race in anticipation. "Give me the directions."

Fortunately, Thursday was two more nights away. She had to make an excuse to Randi, which was very hard since Randi was totally gorgeous and infinitely desirable and was absolutely smoking for a sexual encounter with Laura. But Laura said her mother was ill, and she had to visit her. Randi was contrite. But Laura had to promise her the weekend.

By Thursday the pain in her asshole and her nipples had disappeared. She had now gone four days without sex, but for the last two and a half she had been thinking of nothing by Shavon and Shavon's friend Vondi, whom she had never met. When Thursday evening arrived, she went home from work, bathed, and put on the very sexiest black lace underwear she possessed. Not even Shavon has seen these, she thought, posing for herself in front of her full-length mirror, admiring her slender waist, long smooth midriff, and perfect breasts, so fetching in the bra that dipped between them, emphasizing the full, creamy moons that nearly spilled over the rims of the cups.

Vondi's may be 'perfect, ' she thought, but these babies aren't so bad either, and they just grew naturally. She was so horny that she wanted to touch herself, and so she speedily dressed and drove to Shavon's apartment.

Her hand shook as she touched the buzzer. She couldn't help recalling a very similar episode with Cecilia and Bernice, a while back. Cecilia had felt the same way about Bernice as Shavon did about her old friend Vondi. God, if it only ends up like that one did, I'll be in ninth heaven, Laura thought, not only remembering her time with them both but also Bernice's occasional visits afterwards.

Shavon answered the door with a Academy Award winning performance. "Laura! My god, what a surprise! What a stupendous surprise! I don't believe it! What are you doing here?"

"Tone it down, girl," Laura whispered under her breath. "You're over-reacting."

"Sorry," Shavon whispered through a false smile. Then, turning, "Vondi, I want you to meet one of my dearest friends, Laura Robbins. Laura works for one of my biggest clients. Vondi Carlson, Laura Robbins."

Laura extended her hand, smiling. Vondi was not drop-dead gorgeous, like Shavon, but she was still very attractive, with striking green eyes and tawny brown hair in a luxuriant cloud around her head, drawn back by a broad red ribbon. You didn't see many blacks with green eyes, and Vondi's had a very bold, riveting, almost sexually electrifying glint that made them even more fascinating. Laura remembered Shavon remarking that her friend was sexually adventurous.

Vondi took Laura's hand and smiled. "Girl, you been holding out on me," she said to Shavon. "You never told me your friend was stone gorgeous."

Laura blushed. "Thank you." She couldn't tear her eyes from Vondi's. "You have the most beautiful eyes."

Vondi batted her lashes playfully. "Well, now that we've got the compliments out of the way, let's have a drink," she smiled. "You staying for dinner?" she asked Laura.

"Depends on what we're having," Laura said, ambiguously, suddenly embarrased to have made a double entendre.

"We're having roast chicken," Shavon said. "And I hope you can stay, Laura, even though you weren't invited."

"I guess I could stay... if I'm not interrupting anything," Laura said.

"Oh, Shavon was just getting ready to show me her stamp collection," Vondi said, green eyes twinkling. "And then I was going to show her my tattoos. The ones in the private locations."

"Oh, I'd like to see those too," Laura said.

"Me too," Shavon said.

They followed Shavon into the kitchen, where she opened a bottle of wine.

"I was just kidding," Vondi said. "I don't have any tattoos."

Shavon made a sad sarcastic face. "I was so looking forward to them. Don't you have a butterfly on your booty?"

Laura had been trying hard not to look too closely at Vondi's body, for fear of seeming like a lesbian, which she knew Vondi must already think her, since Shavon had told her about them. But through surreptitious glances, she was able to see it. Vondi was shorter than either Laura or Shavon, by about two inches. She had short legs, and apparently thick thighs, Laura noticed, but not outrageously so. However, the rest of her was a compact bundle of curvaceous flesh. Of course, she had jutting breasts; Laura had heard about those. And a small waist and long midriff made them even more attractive. Her skin was just about the same hue as Shavon's, though perhaps slightly lighter. She had a very sensual mouth. All in all, Laura knew she would be dying to fuck her no matter where she had met her.

"Girl, I know some guys who would kill me if I ruined my booty with a silly little butterfly," Vondi smiled. "They worship my booty."

She turned around to playfully show it off to them. It was a little bigger than Shavon's, for example, but still marvelous. Laura looked hard at Vondi's ass, and Vondi saw her looking. Even though it all happened in a split second or two, it turned into a major tease. You want my pretty black ass, don't you? Vondi taunted her. And Laura's eyes said, Yes, yes!

They each took a wine glass and went back into the living room.

"You know, you look like that girl in the Victoria's Secret catalog," Vondi said to Laura. "I suppose people tell you that all the time."

"Stephanie Seymour? Yes... sometimes they do."

"Is that her name? Stephanie? You know, I'm not that way, but she looks good enough to eat sometimes in that underwear. Know what I mean?"

Laura swallowed, and blushed faintly. Shavon looked embarrassed. Vondi was very bold.

"I've got some of it, you know. Her underwear."

"Me too," Laura said.

"Red," Vondi said. "I really like red. I'm wearing some of it right now."

"Really?"

"Want to see it?"

None of them had had more than a few sips of wine, and yet, Laura realized, they were barging right ahead. Shavon set down her glass of wine on the coffee table and walked over to her friend. Her manner had suddenly changed into the sultry, smouldering one Laura had seen in her only after they had begun fucking. She wondered if Vondi had ever seen it, since until now Shavon seemed to have kept it under wraps.

"I want to see it," she breathed to Vondi, tracing an invisible line down Vondi's smooth black cheek with one sinuous forefinger, her dark eyes pulsing with unmistakable sex.

A brief flicker of uncertainty passed across Vondi's striking green eyes, as if she had plunged too far ahead and was unsure of the consequences. Laura moved smoothly over to them. They had not yet sat down and were all three standing next to the sofa, a big white long inviting sofa with deep cushions.

Vondi looked at Laura. "I suppose you want to see it too," she whispered.

"I'll show you mine too," Laura said, reaching up and unbuttoning the first button of her blouse. "Mine's black."

Vondi looked down at Laura's fingers. Laura moved her face closer, and then their lips brushed, and their tongues snaked out, and they were kissing without touching anywhere but their mouths, kissing slowly, sensually. Vondi was an excellent kisser. Her tongue coiled around Laura's, slipping inside Laura's mouth, then yielding to Laura's. Both of them soon realized that Shavon was unbuttoning Vondi's blouse while they kissed.

Laura continued to unbutton hers too. Vondi glanced down at Laura's black lace bra, and the round creamy moons of the tops of Laura's breasts. By now Shavon nearly had Vondi's whole front unbuttoned. Vondi had a red bra on, every bit as sexy as Laura's, and Shavon's and Laura's eyes dropped to her breasts.

"I... I've never done it with a girl before," Vondi panted almost inaudibly. "Let alone with two girls."

Laura kissed her smooth cheek, and her lovely neck. "Mmmm, twice the fun," she murmured.

Laura assumed all three would fall onto the delicious long sofa and consummate this exciting start, but Shavon drew them into the bedroom. "We have a king-size bed," she said. "It will be so much more comfortable."

Laura kissed Vondi again, then stopped her in the hall and kissed her again. This time she slipped Vondi's blouse completely off her shoulders, relishing the feel of the girl's smooth dark skin under her hands. Vondi was pliant and soft, responding warmly to Laura's kisses.

"You're very beautiful," Laura said, dropping her lips to the warm cleavage between the red lacy bra cups.

Shavon was behind Vondi. They were still in the hallway, not even inside Shavon's bedroom yet. Vondi quivered excitedly as Laura's lips touched the tops of her breasts, and the warm valley between them. Her bra dipped as far down between her breasts as Laura's own did.

Now Shavon was kissing her back and her shoulders, and unfastening the bra clasp, loosening the red bra, which suddenly went slack and slid down Vondi's arms, exposing her naked breasts. They were every bit as beautiful as Shavon had said, perfectly round, perfectly proportioned, with thick, swelling black nipples only slightly edged in an arc along the bottoms by shiny keloid scars where the incisions had been made.

"God, they're beautiful," Laura whispered.

"Thank you," Vondi panted softly. "They're... you know, fake."

"They look real to me," Laura said, filling her hands with the firm warm globes. "They feel real too."

Shavon slid her arms around Vondi from behind and replaced Laura's hands with her own. "I always wanted to touch them," she whispered into Vondi's ear.

"You should've told me."

Laura kissed her while Shavon squeezed her breasts and scissored Vondi's big, thick nipples with her fingers.

"I think they were probably just as lovely before you did it," she murmured against Vondi's sensual mouth.

Vondi shook her head. "Too small."

"I like small too," Laura said, thinking for example of Jonelle, who had no breasts when they first met, and had only small swellings now. "Are they still as sensitive?"

"Why don't you... try to find out," Vondi said softly, her green eyes flashing sex.

Shavon was pulling her into the bedroom, and Laura followed. Laura shed her shirt at the same time, so that now she had on only her sexy black bra on top. She quickly removed it, and she and Vondi did a silent, very exciting dance of love, swishing their naked breasts together, brushing nipples, while Shavon hurriedly slipped out of her clothes too.

Laura held Vondi's perfect breasts in both hands and lowered her mouth to one, swirling her tongue around Vondi's beautiful bulbous nipple, then sucking it into her mouth.

"Oh!" Vondi gasped softly. "Oh... yes."

"Your nipples are still sensitive," Laura murmured.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.