Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 140

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 140 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Bernice and Randi certainly knew how to take the pain of losing Trina away. Laura was actually satiated for several days after her bouts with these two. I must be getting old, she thought. I used to be able to fuck for days without noticing it, except with Karen, when it hurt afterward. But I can remember making love to four different girls in the same week. I must've come over fifty times. Now just fifteen or twenty make me smile and glow for days.

She was still smiling and glowing when she ran into Sholandra at work. This was a little worrisome since Sholandra knew about her and Randi, and each was jealous of the other. Laura looked around nervously, hoping Randi wasn't in the cafeteria. But Sholandra had other things on her mind.

"I thought you and I were going to have a party with those two guys," she said, acting saucy and fetching. She leaned close. "You know, those two white dudes with the big dicks."

Laura blushed. "I know who you mean," she said under her breath, looking around to see if they were noticed.

"I can't stop thinking about it," Sholandra said in a half-whisper. "I'm a little bit afraid, but at the same time the thought makes my little black pussy just beat-beat-beat like a crazy song, know what I mean?"

Laura nodded. "I know."

"So... did you call them?"

"I will."

"I just finished my period. I'm as horny as a tick. How about tomorrow night?"

"I'll see... if they can make it. I'm getting very nervous talking about this here, Sholandra."

"I know," Sholandra grinned. "Call me. Call them, and call me."

"I will."

That same afternoon she had to meet with Shavon Cunningham about the vendor contract. Shavon's husband had returned from his business trip, and Laura had not seen her since their night together. The minute she saw her, she knew she had not been wrong. Her knees actually grew weak. Shavon was strikingly beautiful.

They were alone together in a small conference room. Laura closed the door.

"God, my knees are weak," Shavon whispered guiltily, mirroring Laura's reaction.

"I'm so glad," Laura whispered back. "I thought I was the only one."

They embraced and kissed scorchingly. Laura pushed Shavon against the door so that no one could open it and surprise them. Her hand caressed Shavon's incredibly smooth black cheek, then dropped to her breasts, squeezing and rubbing them through the fabric of her clothes.

"I want you," she breathed.

"The feeling is mutual," Shavon panted. "It's hard to get away... now that he's back."

"What about right after work?"

Laura recalled the other married girls she had met in the past for quick trysts after work. Yvette, Cecilia. Now Shavon.

"Maybe I could make it for half an hour," Shavon said. "Fortunately, you don't live far from here." Her dark eyes throbbed and pulsed. "God, Laura, I'm dying for it."

"Me too. Let's leave here at four. I can say you're taking me to another site where they have this installed, so I can see it."

"Okay."

"Meet me at my place at four twenty."

"Yes," Shavon said.

It was painful even to break their locked gaze. Of course they couldn't keep their mind on their business at all. Laura felt the wetness in her panties as she escorted Shavon to the exit and returned to her desk. She counted the minutes-forty-three-until four o'clock. We're going to hurt each other, she thought. It's going to be a wild rape.

This thought made waiting even harder to bear. She met Shavon at the door to her building, and both found themselves acting like criminals, looking around to see who might be watching them. It's because we don't want them to see how we're about ready to fall to the ground and start fucking before we can even get inside, Laura realized.

Her hand shook as she let them into her apartment. Shavon saw it.

"Are you nervous?" she asked softly.

I'm always nervous, Laura thought. I always wonder if they'll come back, after the first time. If they do, I just shake with happiness.

"A little. I didn't know if you'd... want to come back. You know," she looked down, embarrassed.

Shavon reached over herself and fastened the deadbolt lock. She pulled Laura into her arms and kissed her with shocking passion.

"The only question is," she whispered, "can we make it to the bedroom."

Without speaking, Laura took her hand and they walked to her bedroom. Then they kissed again, more voraciously than the first time. They began unbuttoning buttons, unzipping zippers.

"Don't rip my clothes," Shavon half-giggled. "I'll have to explain."

Laura carefully removed Shavon's blouse, then unfastened her bra. The thin straps slipped off Shavon's gleaming black shoulders. Laura's hands came up and cradled her naked breasts.

"If you suck them, I'm going to come standing right here," Shavon confessed.

"Then let's lie down."

Quickly, they slipped out of the rest of their clothes. They lay down together, trying to go slowly, but in the middle of kissing they both lost control and began squeezing one another's flesh and panting excitedly.

"God, I love you, I want to fuck you so bad," Laura confessed uncontrollably, dropping her mouth to Shavon's beautiful large breasts, sucking her nipples sharply.

"Oh! Oh god, me too, me too!" Shavon gasped, her hand quickly descending between Laura's thighs, finding Laura's sopping wet pussy.

"Oh yes!" Laura gasped.

Shavon's dark eyes burned into hers. "Fuck me, Laura. Do it fast. Oh! Unhhh! Yes! Please!"

Each girl had her hand in the other's pussy, and each girl had the other's nipple in her mouth, her free hand squeezing the breast rhythmically. They fucked one another fast and furiously until in fifteen seconds both were erupting in hot gushers of coming. Groaning, gyrating and thrusting, they came deliriously in a thrashing, shuddering chaos of ecstacy, milking the last spasm out of each other before sighing and letting their bodies go slack.

"Oh god, we never did it that way the first time," Shavon said softly, when she regained her breath. "So fast... so... so desperate."

"We were hungry for each other."

"I dream of you at night. When he's asleep. It's not that he's a bad lover, you know. He just isn't you. He couldn't fuck me like you just did. Not in a hundred years."

"That's no way for a newlywed to talk," Laura teased.

"Don't try to make me feel guilty."

"I'm not. I want you to come back.

"I can't believe you ever thought I wouldn't. Now that we've got our desperate horniness for each other out of the way, do you think we could make love slowly and sweetly, like we did together the first time?"

Laura smiled. "You liked that, didn't you."

"I loved it."

They made love. The first time was hungry, overheated, reckless fucking, but now they took their time, caressing one another tenderly and softly, sucking gently, tonguing cleverly. In about a minute, they ended up in sixty-nine, and from that position each brought the other skillfully along until they both arrived at their peak at the same instant, and they came in a prolonged sweet agony of bliss.

Afterward, cuddled together, Shavon confessed again.

"You remember my friend Vondi, the one I told you about who had her boobs surgically enhanced?"

"The one your husband wanted to have a threesome with."

"Right. Her. Well... I told her about us. About you and me, I mean."

"Really? Isn't she the one you didn't invite to your wedding?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.