Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 134

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 134 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Since their last two shocking, brutal, and perverted encounters, Laura and Karen had avoided one another, fearing their own potential for painful sex and exciting but dangerous tortures. But now, after the fresh, renewed pain of parting from Jonelle yet again, Laura felt the need of it. Something fatal drew her to Karen, and something equally mysterious drew Karen to her at the same time.

They had vowed next time to meet on some neutral ground, without the usual sex and torture toys they usually had available. But when the time came, neither one could break away from it. Karen had phoned Laura just as Laura was about to pick up the phone to call her.

"I know we were going to meet... somewhere neutral," she said smokily to Laura.

"Forget it," Laura said. "I need what only you can give me. And I need it hard, really hard."

"But last time--" Karen began.

"Forget last time," Laura cut her off.

"Can we stop ourselves in time?" Karen asked.

"Do you want to stop?" Laura asked provocatively.

"You want to come over here?"

"Yes. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

Laura's hands shook on the wheel as she drove to Karen's apartment. Fucking Jonelle excited her wildly, but the thought of Karen made her weak, and make the cunt juice flood her panties as if she had wet them. She realized she was trembling as she rang Karen's bell.

Karen let her in, her own eyes glittering with obvious sexual excitement. She was wearing a pale champagne-colored nylon chemise that made her stunning body and her silky black skin even more alluring than Laura remembered. God, no wonder I wanted to fuck her the first time I saw her, Laura thought. Even though I'd never had sex with another woman, or even thought of it.

Karen's big, plump nipples were easily discernible under the slippery fabric. "You're staring," she said to Laura.

"I can't believe how desirable you are," Laura said.

"You mean how desirable my boobs are," Karen smiled.

"That too."

"But you want to hurt them."

"No. I want to devour them. You want me to hurt them."

Karen lifted one hand and ran a sensual finger down Laura's cheek. "You want to see them? You want to touch them?"

Laura nodded.

"Are you as wet as I am?"

"My panties are soaked."

"Maybe you'd better take them off."

"Maybe you'd like to take them off for me," Laura smiled.

Karen drew closer. "You're such a tease. I want to kiss you."

They kissed ravenously. "I want to fuck you," Laura panted into her neck.

"There goes sex, rearing its ugly head again," Karen joked. "I'll bet you want to tie me up and whip me or something, you nasty white girl."

Laura pulled down one of the straps of Karen's chemise, letting the fabric drop to expose one round, jutting breast. She covered it with her palm, feeling Karen's large soft nipple swell against her hand. She squeezed the firm ball of flesh.

"We better go in the bedroom, or it's rape on the spot," Karen breathed.

They went to Karen's bedroom, walking faster than normal. Laura could feel her pulse racing faster than it ever did with any other woman. But then, what we do together is far more dangerous than anything I ever did with anyone else, she thought.

They were undressing even before they went through the door. Her blouse half-off, and her skirt unzipped, Laura came up behind Karen and slid her hand up under the chemise, grasping her naked ass, sliding two fingers between her hard round buns.

"Oooohh!" Karen gave a mock squeal, rising on her toes.

Laura drew her down on the bed, and they frantically together removed the rest of Laura's clothes, and pulled off Karen's chemise. Again they kissed ravenously.

"If we didn't hurt each other so much, we might see each other more often," Laura panted into Karen's lips, filling her hands with Karen's large, firm breasts.

"But we have a lot to remember," Karen panted back. "It took me a week just to forget you, last time."

"My nipples hurt a month later," Laura exaggerated.

"You nearly chewed mine off, you violent little bitch."

Laura cupped one magnificent dark breast and raised it slightly to her lips, running her tongue all over Karen's large, soft, deep black nipple. "Mmmm, it looks pretty healthy to me," she whispered.

"Maybe you'd better see if it still sucks good," Karen breathed, watching in fascination as Laura slowly sucked the huge swelling bud between her lips.

Laura sucked it slowly, tenderly, squeezing the firm ball of Karen's breast in her fingers, swirling her tongue around the large, silky bulb and watching Karen's eyes flood with sexual excitement. Rarely since their first days together had they "made love" instead of indulging in the most perverted and sadistic fucking imaginable. But now, conscious of the bounds they had overstepped more and more, they both seemed to tacitly agree that a normal experience wouldn't be half bad.

The more Laura sucked Karen's large, luscious nipples, the more Karen wanted to suck Laura's, and they maneuvered their bodies so that Karen's breasts were dangling in Laura's face while she kneaded and devoured Laura's nipples hungrily. Each used both of her hands to squeeze the other's breasts while she sucked them, but each quickly also found that she could caress the other's pussy with one hand in this position, and soon they were sucking and hand-fucking one another frantically.

They sexual excitement was already at such a high level that only about a minute of this was enough for them both to come. Laura felt the orgasm rise up in her so quickly that she was powerless to prepare for it. Karen's wet nipple slipped from her mouth, and she groaned, arching her back and shuddering in a sharp spasm of bliss.

"Ohnng! Auunnggghhh! Oh god!" she gasped, coming sharply.

"Oh yes baby baby come oh baby come!" Karen panted, still bunching up Laura's small breasts in one hand and sucking Laura's wet nipples hard while her other hand rubbed Laura's clit rapidly.

Laura, being on her back, just gave in to it, dropping her hand from Karen's cunt as the spasms consumed her. But Karen's sympathetic moans aroused her further, and she lifted her hand back into the girl's wet trench, slipping two fingers up into it and scissoring Karen's clit with them, then fucking her hard while also sucking one wet, bursting nipple sharply.

"Unngghh... oh shit!" Karen gasped. "Ungghh... auungghhhh!"

She came in torrents, pushing her breast into Laura's face and gyrating her pussy down into Laura's thrusting hand. They both rolled onto their sides as Karen's orgasm began to subside. But she reached down and grabbed Laura's hand and rubbed it fiercely into her pussy, gasping wildly and then coming again in a quick, hot rush.

"Ohhh... Jesus, I haven't come like that since the last time I saw you," she panted, finally releasing Laura's hand and kissing her passionately.

Laura nuzzled her smooth black neck. "Mmmm, don't those hunks you screw make you come good? Why do you mess around with them when you could have me? Or even some other women? I'm sure Rhonda Reardon would like to eat you alive."

"She's tried, girl. She's even worse than you, the horny little white bitch," Karen teased.

"Ooohhh, how can you talk to me like that?" Laura said, pinching Karen's ass hard.

"Ouch!" Karen jumped. "Oh! I love it when you hurt me like that." She smiled. "Do it again."

"You're sick."

Karen's eyes narrowed. "Sicker than you think. I want you to do something to me."

Laura's eyes rolled upward. "Not again."

"You can't say you haven't loved it with me. I dare you," Karen fixed Laura with her dark, glittering eyes.

"I... have loved it," Laura confessed. "But it's... so twisted. Why can't we have normal sex?"

"You have normal sex with everyone else," Karen breathed. "With me, you have exciting sex. Dangerous sex."

"You're telling me," Laura deadpanned. "What is it now?"

"I want you to fist me."

"To what?"

"To fist fuck me."

"God. Do you mean what I think you mean?"

Karen grinned, a kind of lustful, perverted grin that Laura had seen in the past. "It means sticking your whole hand into my pussy and fucking me with it."

Laura could feel her pulse immediately shoot up and her pussy grow prickly and wet. The idea was wildly sick and exciting, and she could see that Karen had the same reaction, had had it many times while contemplating this... My fist? Oh god.

"I have sad news for you, dear," she said sweetly. "My hand won't fit inside that tight little pretty black pussy of yours that I love so much."

Karen took Laura's wrist and held it up. "Put your fingers together like this," she said, making a wedge with hers.

Laura did it.

Karen smiled infectiously. "Girl, I've had cocks in me that were thicker than your hand," she said.

"You're kidding."

Karen shook her head. Laura looked at her hand and realized that when Rob and Eric had both pushed their pricks into her pussy at the same time, she had had the equivalent of her hand inside herself. On the other hand, it had hurt like hell. She hadn't come, and she had been sore for days.

Now Karen pulled her down on the sheet and kissed her tenderly. Her eyes were deep and smoking with sex, and her tongue aroused Laura quickly.

"You know I wouldn't let anybody do it but you," she whispered. "You can fuck me, you can do anything to me. You can tie me up and clamp my nipples and eat my pussy and then fist fuck me until I beg you to stop."

"You're making me very hot," Laura said.

"You want to do it."

"Yes."

"Will you do it?"

Laura paused, but she knew she couldn't refuse. She nodded.

Without speaking, Karen went into action. She pulled a coiled length of white nylon rope from under the bed. She got out a small jar of K-Y jelly from the bedstand drawer. Then she went to the closet and brought back her little black goody bag, the mere sight of which was enough to get Laura's blood sizzling.

Laura said nothing either. They had gone through this together so many times that each one wanted to savor the sexual excitement, which was so intense that they both were trembling slightly. Laura uncoiled the rope and began to loop it around Karen's magnificent, jutting breasts, tightening the coils just enough to make each breast bulge, and the large black nipples swell and gleam, but not enough to cut off the sensation.

"Do we need to do your hands?" she asked softly.

"I think you should. What if I scratch you?"

Laura thought of Trina and Randi, who would notice scratches.

"You can use these instead," Karen said, taking two pairs of handcuffs from the bag. "The keys are in the drawer."

"Do you let your cop handcuff you?" Laura asked, her jealousy aroused as she handcuffed Karen's wrists to the right and left bedposts.

"A few times," Karen grinned. "He's hung like a horse. I'll tell you, girl, only you have fucked me harder than that man."

"I'm very jealous," Laura said evenly.

"You don't need to be. I never let him do this."

"Fist you?"

Karen nodded, excited again, as Laura was, by the mere words. "Or tie up my breasts and--"

Laura help up the nipple clamps, which she had taken from the bag. "Use these on them?"

Karen nodded again. She watched every move Laura now made keenly. Laura could never apply the clamps to Karen's large beautiful nipples without making love to them first, and she proceeded to do it. They were bulging and shiny because of the tight rope coils, and she licked them and sucked them tenderly at first, then more aggressively, bringing soft mewls of excitement from Karen's throat. When they were wet and erect, she brought the clamps up and quickly pinched each nipple in one, making Karen's eyes water.

"Oh... shit," Karen swore softly, looking down at the clamps and the gold chain that ran between them.

They loved to tease and torment each other, and got a great sexual charge out of it. Laura took the chain in her hand, wrapping it around her knuckles, and smiled at Karen.

"I'm very jealous of you and your cop," she said again.

She began to tug on the chain. The clamps on Karen's nipples were very tight. Laura knew, having had her own nipples clamped by them. Karen's nipples were already in pain. But when Laura tugged the chain, the pain grew sharp.

"Ouuchhh! Oh shit!" Karen cried out, biting her lower lip.

A few tears slipped out and rolled down her cheeks. She watched as Laura opened the jar of lubricating jelly. Laura spread it on her fingers very slowly, very sensually.

"My whole hand in your pussy," she said softly, making a fist for Karen to see it, a greasy, knuckly fist. "Do you think you'll come?"

"I think I'll die of coming," Karen said, her voice clotted with lust now.

"It's kind of rough, don't you think," Laura batted her eyelashes. "I mean, so brutal. It's like getting punched inside."

"You love me," Karen said. "You only hurt me because I ask you to."

With her ungreased hand, Laura pulled the chain. The clamps pulled on Karen's nipples, elongating them unnaturally.

"Owwncchh!" she cried out. "God... did you have to do that?"

"I love you, remember," Laura smiled. "Now spread your thighs, you little masochist. I'm going to shove my whole arm up your cunt."

"Oh god..." Karen whimpered, as Laura settled between her thighs and brought her greased hand down between them.

Karen was already so wet that her cuntlips were shiny with juice, and her public hair glistened with droplets. The glistening pink insides of her delicious pussy were swollen and exposed, inviting, succulent, vulnerable.

"God, you're so wet," Laura said. "I don't think I needed this lubricant."

Karen's dark eyes were glazed, and she panted uncontrollably. Laura, unwilling to go for the hard stuff without satisfying her usual desire, pressed her mouth to Karen's wet pussy and began to make passionate love to it, slipping her tongue deep up inside, tasting the warm tangy fluids, teasing Karen's clit as she withdrew it. Karen shuddered, whimpering almost hysterically.

"Oh god... Laura, I'll come! You'll make me come like that!"

"That's what we want, isn't it," Laura teased.

"Do it to me, you cunt!" Karen swore at her, desperately. "Please!"

Still tonguing Karen's pussy, Laura slid two fingers into it, fucking Karen gently with them, afraid too that Karen would come before the full excitement of what they were doing could be reached. Now she pulled her mouth back and began slowly to try to get her whole hand into Karen's pussy.

She got three fingers into it, then a fourth bunched together with the others. Karen was groaning softly each time the fingers pushed into her wet pussy, but both of them knew this was a far cry from what was coming. Finally, putting her thumb in the hollow created by the other four fingers, Laura got all of them into a wedge and pushed it into Karen's pussy. Her hand stopped just at the ridge of knuckles at the tops of her fingers.

But even so, Karen was wildly excited. "Oh god... ohnnngg shit!" she panted. "Yes yes... do it! Get your whole hand in me, fuck me, Laura! Please!"

Not knowing what else to do, Laura rotated her hand back and forth, hoping to stretch the opening enough for her hand to slip into Karen's juicy cunt. This motion drove Karen crazy with excitement. Her body shook, and soft, half-mad whimperings came from her chest. Laura knew that she would come very soon, whether or not she got her hand inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.