Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 133

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 133 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

All in all, Laura did not regret her night with The Boys. Her asshole was sore for days after the rough reaming they had both given it, but the rest of her was none the worse for wear. And being sandwich-fucked twice by those monster cocks had brought orgasms she could still almost feel the power of when she remembered them. There was a lot to be said for huge, insatiable young cocks. Though I wouldn't give up a beautiful, wet, black pussy for one, she smiled to herself.

In fact, the very night after it she spent with Trina, screwing tenderly in Trina's bed while trying not to wake up Shawna in the next room. The following day was Sunday, and Randi tried to come over, but Laura begged off, citing a small cold she didn't want to pass on. In reality, she needed a rest from constant rutting. I'm a goddamned horny slut if there ever was one, she thought.

But Sunday afternoon, she got a phone call. "Laura?"

Oh god! she thought, her heart skipping. "Jonelle? Is that you?"

"Yes."

"Where are you?"

"I'm here," Jonelle said softly. "In town. My husband's here at a business meeting at the Claremont Hotel."

"Oh god... can I see you?"

"I thought... you know, he has to go to this dinner tonight. No spouses. I thought... maybe we could have a drink, you know? Talk?"

"Of course. Do you want me to come over there?"

"We could meet in the hotel bar. I... would just love to talk with you."

Jonelle was so stilted and formal, so remote, that Laura didn't know quite how to take it. But she would do anything to see Jonelle. All the desperate love she had repressed so resolutely during the year and a half since they had seen one another last came flooding back into her.

"I'm dying to see you, Jonelle," she said, honestly. "What time do you want me to be there?"

"Six?"

"See you at six." I love you, Jonelle. She didn't say it aloud.

Then she spent the hours until six wondering how you could love two people, Jonelle and Trina, so completely at the same time. But it was no use trying to figure it out. She drove over to the Claremont in great excitement but having no idea what to expect.

Jonelle was waiting for her outside the cocktail lounge. Laura, who had not seen her for over a year, was stunned by her beauty. My god, what a shockingly gorgeous woman, she realized. I'm lucky just to have shared a bed with her. People would die to sleep with an angel like this.

The only thing that separated Jonelle from most beautiful women was her shy, quiet modesty and self-effacement. She didn't stick out, she didn't flaunt her stunning looks, and people might stare but quickly looked away, as if it were ruder than usual to look at her too long. But Laura didn't have that problem. Her eyes drank in every inch of Jonelle.

"Oh my god, you are the most gorgeous creature I've ever seen," she said to Jonelle, grabbing both of Jonelle's hands and squeezing them. "I forgot how utterly stunning you are."

"Shush, you making me blush," Jonelle said, looking around nervously, as if people could tell from this that she and Laura had slept together.

Laura dropped her hands. "I'm sorry," she smiled. "Truth hurts, doesn't it."

"Let's go in and sit down so we don't be so conspicuous."

She and Laura found a small table in the corner of the bar. They ordered. They fidgeted nervously and made small talk. Laura suddenly realized that Jonelle would not have accompanied her husband to this meeting if she hadn't wanted to see Laura.

She let her eyes speak now, looking deep into Jonelle's when she got the chance, letting her eyes throb in love and fascination. "I've missed you so much," she whispered. "I tried very hard to forget you. Impossible."

"Me too," Jonelle smiled ruefully. "I... get these dreams about you."

Laura scooted forward in her chair. "Tell me about them."

"Not here." Jonelle shook her head. "Too... you know. Too too."

"Would you like to go for a ride? You could tell me about them then?"

Jonelle perked up. "That might be nice."

They paid for the drinks, leaving them half-finished, and walked to Laura's car. Laura drove toward the bridge.

"Now you can tell me," she whispered. "We're alone."

"Are you driving to your place?" Jonelle asked.

"Do you want me to?"

Jonelle stared straight ahead, out the windshield, not answering.

"How long does your husband's dinner thing last?"

"Until ten, I think."

Laura drove straight for her apartment. Jonelle had been there, though years earlier. But she recognized it. Laura didn't hurry to get out of the car.

Finally she asked, "Do you want to go in?"

Now Jonelle's deep brown eyes locked into Laura's, pulsing and throbbing. "Laura..."

"I love you, Jonelle," Laura interrupted. "Whatever you want is okay."

"I feel like I'd be cheating on him." She looked down and twisted her fingers.

"Tell me what your dreams are like," Laura suggested, changing the subject. "The ones with me in them."

"You know. We... do it. Some times I have a climax. Just from the dream."

"Let's go upstairs," Laura said. "I'll die if I can't kiss you."

Jonelle nodded. "Me too."

They went up to Laura's apartment. Laura tried to act nonchalant about double-locking the door. She was quivering inside. Jonelle was enchantingly beautiful. Maybe marriage agreed with her. Or just aging a few years had given her this extra touch, this exquisite appeal. Or maybe it's just because I haven't seen her for so long.

They hadn't moved from the door, after Laura locked it. Laura reached up and touched Jonelle's incredibly smooth dark cheek with her fingertips.

"You are so incredibly beautiful," she murmured. "I can't believe I ever kissed you before."

Their faces were very close. The apartment was still dark, with only city lights and moonlight coming in through the windows. Jonelle looked down at Laura's mouth.

"You did," she murmured.

Laura pressed her lips against Jonelle's. Jonelle responded immediately, dropping her handbag to the floor and embracing Laura, kissing her back heatedly. It was a long, very ardent kiss. Laura's heart nearly exploded with love. She could feel her pussy throbbing too. It had already been wet, from the moment she saw Jonelle, but now it got wetter. But mostly, she felt an overpowering love, even stronger than her lust.

Both of them realized they were crying when they felt the salty tears on their lips. They pulled slightly apart. Jonelle's cheeks were shiny with tears. Laura felt her own tears sliding down her face.

She pulled Jonelle quickly down the short hall to the bedroom.

"Leave the lights off," Jonelle whispered.

"I want to see you."

"Leave them off. Remember our first time? Here, when I came and got in your bed? It'll be like our first time."

Laura kissed her long, smooth, black neck and unbuttoned her blouse down the front, kissing Jonelle's skin as her fingers pulled open the cloth. Jonelle slipped her fingers under Laura's belt and pulled her shirt free. She unfastened Laura's buttons while Laura kissed her shoulder, her throat, her smooth chest. Laura found the clasp between Jonelle's bra cups and undid it.

Up until this point, they had been fairly restrained and calm. But now their urgency began to show. Jonelle's small naked breasts and large, swelling black nipples thrilled Laura, and she sucked one breast almost entirely into her mouth, pinching Jonelle's nipple against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.

"Oh!" Jonelle whimpered softly.

Laura pushed her onto her back, unzippering her skirt and pulling it and her panties down Jonelle's thin, beautiful legs. But Jonelle was busy too, unclasping Laura's bra, filling her hands with Laura's naked breasts.

"I love you," Laura panted, sucking Jonelle's other breast hungrily.

"I love you, Laura," Jonelle gasped, moaning as Laura devoured her big soft nipples, which grew harder in Laura's mouth. "Want to taste you too."

Laura scooted around on the bed so that her naked breasts dangled in Jonelle's face while she squeezed and devoured Jonelle's lovely small breasts herself. She moaned involuntarily as she felt Jonelle guide one of her nipples into her mouth, then suck it sharply.

"Unhh... ohhh!" Laura gasped.

It was the perfect solution for them both, and they continued sucking one another's nipples until they were squirming and whimpering uncontrollably. Again Laura scooted back, and they embraced, pushing their wet nipples together and kissing heatedly.

"Ohhnnn... I knew it would happen," Jonelle moaned. "Nobody ever makes me feel the way you do. Oh Laura!"

"I want to eat you," Laura breathed into her ear, quickly shedding the remainder of her own clothes, so that now they were completely naked, coiling together, feeling each other's naked body for the first time in a year and a half. "I want to lick your beautiful pussy," she murmured, getting no resistance from Jonelle as she slid down the girl's beautiful, undulating body.

Jonelle's pussy had always been one of the two or three most beautifully shaped that Laura had ever kissed, and if she had not been so hungry for the girl, she would have taken a few moments just to admire it. The beautiful black juicy flower with the glistening pink interior was unusually wet, and Laura slid her tongue right into it, bringing a soft yelp of pleasure from Jonelle.

"Oh yes... oh yes!" she panted, her back arching, her pelvis quivering. "Oh yes!"

"God, honey, you're going to come fast," Laura murmured, licking the sinuous petals of Jonelle's pussy.

"Oh god... I know!" Jonelle gasped. "Do me, Laura, fuck me! Eat me fuck me quick!"

But Laura didn't want it to be over so quickly. She knew that if she touched Jonelle's clit with her tongue, Jonelle would come in torrents. But Jonelle's delicious, slender, writhing body filled her with lust and wild sexual excitement. She refused to touch Jonelle's clit until she was ready to, and instead she kissed her heaving, smooth, dark belly, and her inner thighs, and kneaded Jonelle's hard little naked buns with her hands.

"Oh god, I love you, god I love you," she murmured over and over again to Jonelle, who was more desperate each second with frantic sexual need.

Finally Laura gave in. She didn't want to stay away from Jonelle's delicious pussy either. Her tongue swooped into the puckered, glistening cleft and stroked Jonelle's engorged clit, licking it roughly several times, knowing what would happen.

"Oh! Annggh!" Jonelle gasped hysterically.

Her body stiffened, then shuddered fiercely as a stupendous orgasm began to wrench her. Her fingers dug into Laura's scalp as she pulled Laura's face into her pussy, clamping Laura's head with her thighs and pumping hard as the rest of her body undulated in rhythm with the spasms that were wracking her lovely flesh.

Laura stayed with her, licking Jonelle's clit hard again and again, as the girl sank quickly into the deep rapture of one of her famous swooning orgasms. Now her thighs yawned open, releasing Laura's head, and her hands fell away to the sides as her body yielded to a rapture Laura felt was much deeper than she herself had ever experienced. She slid up to embrace the coming Jonelle, cooing to her and kissing her fantastically smooth cheek as Jonelle came for another thirty seconds.

Then she blinked and smiled weakly at Laura. "God, I knew it, I knew this would happen," she croaked softly. "I knew you would do this to me. Nobody ever made me come like this but you."

"Not even a little?"

Jonelle grinned. "Maybe a little, but not like that."

"I'm so envious. You come so hard."

By now Jonelle had regained her strength, and she pulled Laura down next to her, rolling over on top of her. "You gon' come hard too, girlfriend," she giggled, "once I get through with you."

"I hope you'll never be through with me," Laura sighed, opening her legs, yielding her body to Jonelle.

This was rapture. This was the most complete ecstacy Laura ever knew, even more than with Trina, perhaps because her relationship with Jonelle was older, and because they were tragically separated by living in different cities. Jonelle's tenderness was completely effortless, and her deep love for Laura came through every caress.

But Laura was just as sexually aroused as Jonelle had been, and it took very little to make her come too. Jonelle slid two fingers up into Laura's sopping wet pussy as she tongued Laura's clit, and in seconds Laura was shaking the bed with her gyrations, panting, whooping softly.

"Oh god... honey, yes! Do it harder! Ohhhnn... oh yes! Yes! Unghh!"

"Mmmm... you like that as much as I do, don't you," Jonelle purred, licking Laura's throbbing pussy more aggressively, stabbing Laura's clit with the tip of her tongue.

Laura came almost without warning. "Oh shit..." she gasped, feeling the breath leave her lungs as an orgasm seemed to just swell up inside of her and burst.

It was a love orgasm, a sublime, blossoming explosion of ecstacy that bundled together all her sexual need for Jonelle with the intense emotions she felt for her. She gave herself up to it completely, and each shock seemed to kill her again with coming, until she wound up, with Jonelle's continued attentions, coming two more times before Jonelle even removed her fingers.

Breathless and stunned, she lay back into the pillows, gazing up into that exquisitely beautiful face. "You and I are the best ever," she gasped, smiling in gratitude.

"Sure is the best I ever had," Jonelle said, modestly, although alluding to Laura's much broader sexual experience.

"The best I ever had too," Laura said, staring straight into her eyes.

Jonelle cuddled with her. "You know, sometimes when I... you know, do that, I think of all the other beautiful women who've licked you there. And I don't think I could come close to them. You're the only one I... you know, ever licked."

Laura gave her a long, soulful kiss. "I know you won't believe me. But I'll say it anyway. I never had an experience like this with you because the love is so intense between us that when I come, it gets all mixed in, and I just... just... it's indescribable."

"I know what you mean," Jonelle crinkled her nose. "Like I have those deep lose-my-breath comes sometimes. With men, of course, since your the only lady I've ever been to bed with. See, you got me blushing again. But even when I have one, say with my husband, it ain't like the one I just had, any of them I have with you. Guess you're right, it's because of the love. That makes me fall off the edge like that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.