Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 131

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 131 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Feeling totally exhausted and satiated after her hot tryst with Trina, and after days of fucking with Sholandra, Bernice, Randi, and of course Trina twice, Laura was ready to give her body a rest for a few days. But then the day after this episode with Trina her work team was again thrown together for an entire day, and much of it she spent with Randi, trying hard not to let the others know that she and Randi had screwed each other senseless all last Saturday afternoon.

Randi evidently had the same problem. Her dark eyes, every time she looked at Laura, were murky and swimming with sex, so hot and inviting and Laura stopped meeting her gaze, afraid the other team members would sense this wild electricity that flowed between them. But whenever Randi wasn't looking at her, Laura was unable to stop herself from devouring the girl's body with her eyes. Her wonderful braids, which Laura had nuzzled and buried her face in, were even more enchanting.

I fucked her, she thought, amazed. Only three days ago. She fucked me. We did it all afternoon. Then why do I feel this way, as though I'd dump everything, job, Trina, everything, just to do it again?

They lingered behind at lunchtime, waiting until the others had left the room. The situation reminded Laura of her first meeting with Yvette, long ago, in similar circumstances.

"Don't close the door!" she said to Randi, who already had it half shut. "People will be suspicious."

"Okay," Randi shrugged. She lowered her voice. "I was only hoping for a kiss."

Laura's eyes burned into hers. "We can't stop with a kiss."

"I know. God, I'm so wet," Randi said, under her breath.

"Me too."

"Maybe we could go in the restroom."

"Not very private."

Randi came closer, eyes smoldering. "Laura, I never met anybody like you. I want you. I'd do anything to have you right now."

"Me too. I want you like crazy," Laura said.

She thought of the hotel across the street, where she and Yvette had once nearly torn each other apart during the lunch hour. Should they risk it?

"Come over to my place after the meeting," she whispered.

"I hope I can wait."

"We have to wait."

Randi leaned close. "Just so you know. I never felt this way about any man."

Laura felt dizzy with sexual excitement and happiness. It thrilled her to be so desired, by such a beautiful woman. She reached up, caressing Randi's sexy braids.

"You like them, don't you," Randi whispered.

"I could eat you alive," Laura whispered back.

"Let's have lunch."

"We can't have lunch together. It's too obvious what we want to be doing."

"I know. I couldn't take my eyes off you this morning."

Laura wrote down her address on a scrap of paper and gave it to Randi. Randi grabbed her hand and squeezed, looking deep into Laura's eyes. They were frozen like that, gazing deep into each other's eyes, fucking each other through the eyes, when Sholandra suddenly poked her head in the doorway of the conference room.

"Oh, there you are," she said brightly. "Anna Green told me I could find you here."

But then Sholandra stopped. She had seen they way they were looking at each other. And she also saw the embarrassment, as they broke their glance to acknowledge her.

"Oh... Sholandra," Laura gasped in shock.

She could see the fire rising in Sholandra's eyes as she looked at Randi, then at Laura. Sholandra even began sputtering, as if about to erupt in a horrific rage. But then she realized that to do so would mark her as a lesbian too, flaming in jealousy over Randi, and so she quickly suppressed her anger.

But somehow this made tears well up and begin to pour down her cheeks. "Oh Laura," she moaned softly, looking tragically rejected. "Oh... Laura," she murmured again, backing toward the door.

"Sholandra... please," Laura said, starting after her.

"No!" Sholandra shook her head, then spun around and fled down the hallway.

Laura walked back over to Randi. "I... I'm sorry," she said, almost inaudibly.

"What are you sorry for?" Randi asked clearly, with a trace of asperity.

"I don't know."

"She an ex girlfriend?"

Laura nodded slowly. Randi suddenly grew a little stiffer than before.

"She's pretty," Randi said.

Laura nodded again. "Very."

"You have a little thing about the sistas, Laura?"

Laura's neck almost hurt as she whipped her head around, facing Randi. "She's actually... my first," she lied, gulping, hoping she wouldn't blush at such a bold falsehood.

"Not your first girl."

"No... first, you know, black--"

"First black girl. Oh, I see. She must've been good, since you like me."

Laura glowered at her. "I like you because you're you. It has nothing to do with her."

Randi handed her back the slip of paper. "I don't know whether I can make it tonight."

Laura's heart sank. Oh god! "Randi... you can't... just because of her..."

"I can sure put myself in her shoes," Randi said, evenly. "That girl was hurt bad."

"Life hurts," Laura said, softly. "You know that."

They just looked at one another for a long time, without speaking. Laura realized that tears were rolling down her own cheeks. See? she thought. I'm just as capable of a cheap manipulation as that little bitch Sholandra is.

Randi walked over and brushed them away with the side of her hand. "Don't. You don't have to cry over me. I'm just as wet for you as I ever was," she whispered. "Just got a little jealous for a minute, that's all."

Laura smiled ruefully.

"Gimme back that piece of paper."

"Are you sure?"

Randi looked both ways, furtively. Then, remembering Sholandra, she took Laura's hand and pulled her over behind the open door, so that they were not visible from the hallway. She took Laura's face in both hands and gave her a scorching kiss, slithering her tongue deep into Laura's mouth.

Laura's pulse shot up. She almost fell into Randi's deep, murky gaze. "Nobody ever fucked me like you did on Saturday," she whispered. "Nobody."

"I want to fuck you like that right now," Laura whispered back.

Randi dropped her hands, releasing Laura's face, grinning devilishly. "You're right, we shouldn't have lunch together. It's too obvious. I only hope I can prevent myself from eating you with my eyes through the rest of the meeting."

They each had the same problem throughout the rest of the day. They were painstakingly careful not to look at each other. Each time Laura's eyes fell briefly, casually, on Randi, she could feel a hot throbbing deep inside her cunt, a fierce desire, an almost impossible longing. The curve of Randi's throat, the smooth dark velvet of her cheek, the thrust of her breasts under her red silk blouse, the sleek black beauty of her long legs, all were enough to make Laura quiver in a feverish fit of lust.

Randi apparently had the same problem. She and Laura left the room separately, so as not to call attention to themselves. They met at Laura's cubicle. Laura had never seen Randi so hot, so transparently hungry, not even last Saturday during their first sexual encounter.

"I'm dying for it," Randi confessed to her in a whisper. "If you touched me right now, I'd come."

"I'll wait for you at the parking lot exit," Laura said. "You can follow me."

"Drive fast."

When they reached Laura's apartment house, they rode the elevator up to her floor, trying not to touch. Oh god, Laura thought, it's going to be one of those wild rape scenes. She had had them with Yvette, and with Karen. They were almost unbearably exciting. And now she knew she and Randi would fall on one another like two ravenously horny she-cats as soon as she locked the door behind them.

Her hand even shook as she was unlocking her door.

"Wow," Randi said when she saw Laura's apartment. "Nice place!"

Laura locked the door securely. She turned to Randi, whose eyes were again smoldering. They kissed right inside the door. It was a wild, frantic, devouring kiss.

"At least let's go in to the sofa," Laura panted as they began hurriedly to unbutton each other's clothes.

"Let's go in to the bed," Randi breathed hotly into her ear. "Quick."

Laura took her hand and they both almost ran down the short hall to the bedroom. Laura shut the door. She snatched at the buttons of Randi's blouse.

"Don't rip it," Randi said, pulling Laura's out of her skirt, unzipping it an instant later.

"God, I want you," Laura panted softly, kissing Randi's wonderful, smooth neck as she unbuttoned the red blouse.

Her lips descended as it came open. She kissed the valley between Randi's breasts. She struggled with Randi to get the sleeves off her arms. Laura's fingers found the bra clasp. It was a very sexy black lacy bra.

"You wore this for me, didn't you," Laura asked.

Randi gave a low, throaty laugh. "I thought you'd like it. You do, don't you?"

"I like to take it off," Laura murmured, peeling the cups away from Randi's beautiful round breasts.

Randi's dark nipples were large, gleaming, puffy, inviting. Unable to restrain herself, Laura devoured them, first one, then the other, sucking hard, pinching them between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Randi yelped softly while pulling off Laura's blouse with equal urgency, her fingers tearing at Laura's bra clasp.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.