Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 130

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 130 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Bernice had briefly mentioned the scratches on Laura's shoulders, and asked about the bandage on her forearm. This had given Laura a good chance to practice her excuses, knowing she would have to give them to Trina sooner rather than later. Her forearm wound she blamed on an accident at work, but there was no plausible explanation for the shoulder scratches.

"She must be some hot bitch," Bernice had said, eyes wide.

Laura had smiled ruefully. "Hot and nasty," she had said under her breath.

Bernice's eyes had twinkled. "But you like 'em like that, right?"

Laura smiled, remembering it. Bernice did not seem to have a jealous bone in her marvelous body. So unlike Sholandra, Yvette, Trina, nearly all the others.

To Trina, over the phone, she said nearly the same thing. Accident at work. Didn't feel well.

"I can make you feel better, I bet," Trina said, suggestively.

Maybe I can bring it off, Laura thought. She had a clever plan. "I dare you to try," she said, letting her voice smoulder through the phone.

That night she delayed her visit to Trina's until Shawna was asleep, then told Trina she had just ducked out of an evening meeting long enough to see her and hurry back. They would have to be quick about it.

She knew how exciting it could be to fuck when partially clothed, filled with frantic urgency, as she and Yvette had too often done at work. She wore a jersey turtleneck and a fantastic lacy black bra that opened in front. She figured that in the heat of the moment she could get through to the end without even removing the turtleneck.

It was a risky strategy but it worked completely. She got to Trina's apartment about nine p.m. Anticipating her arrival, Trina was herself clothed only in a ravishing peach chemise, with a bathrobe on top, which she very seductively opened for Laura as soon as Laura was inside.

"You like?" she teased. "You want a peek?"

"I want more than a peek."

Laura embraced her and kissed her passionately. It was part of her strategy to so overwhelm Trina with lust that in their hot rush to fuck, Trina would not insist on taking off Laura's turtleneck. She kissed Trina's marvelous smooth black neck and removed the bathrobe at the same time, letting her hands slip under the chemise and run all over Trina's wonderful flesh.

"God, girl, you hot tonight," Trina panted, excited by Laura's onslaught.

"I want you. I haven't been able to think of anything else all day," Laura murmured. "I've dreamed all day of fucking you."

"Mmmm, you always make me so hot when you say that," Trina whispered.

"Really?" Laura teased her back. She frenched Trina's ear, breathing the words hotly into it. "I want to fuck you and fuck you and fuck you."

She pulled Trina over to the sofa, coaxing her down onto it and pulling up the flimsy chemise, exposing Trina's spectacular breasts. She devoured Trina's large, bursting nipples hungrily. Trina was quickly carried away.

"Oh! Oh! Oh god... hon', you driving me crazy!" she moaned softly to Laura.

Laura pulled her turtleneck out of her skirt and scrunched it up under her chin. Trina's eyes widened as she saw the sexy black bra. Her fingers darted to the clasp between the cups, opening it, freeing Laura's breasts, which she immediately took into her hands. Laura gasped as Trina's mouth devoured her nipples as heatedly as she had devoured Trina's.

"Oh god, honey, I'm so hot for you," Laura panted.

She wasn't lying. They were both burning up for each other, whipped into a frenzy of lust, tearing at each other's garments, kissing and stroking and sucking each other's flesh. Somehow, as Laura had recognized, being half-clothed made them hornier than ever. Laura managed to get her skirt off, but she still had her panties and her shoes on as she slid between Trina's thighs and began to lick the girl's beautiful black pussy aggressively.

Trina came less than a minute later, pushing her face into one of the sofa pillows to keep her cries from awakening her daughter. Her flexing, writhing body so thrilled Laura that she couldn't stop but kept sucking and tonguing Trina's pussy until she came again, seconds later.

"Auuggnnhhhh!" Trina cried out, raising her mouth from the pillow, looking through her glazed, enraptured eyes at Laura, who was fucking her so heatedly.

But as soon as the spasms began to wane, she was all over Laura herself, even dragging her down off the sofa onto the floor, swooping over her, dangling her luscious breasts in Laura's face before scooping Laura's breasts up in her hands and again sucking Laura's nipples fiercely, so hard that Laura had to bite down to keep from crying out and wakening Shawna.

"Oh god... oh god!" she whimpered, writhing and twisting under Trina's hot assault. "Oh god, Trina, I love you to fuck me! Fuck me... fuck me hard! Please! Quick... please!"

In the back of her mind, Laura knew she was feeling extra hot out of guilt at having fucked Sholandra and Bernice since she last saw Trina, and Randi just before last seeing her. I'm a tramp, I'm a nymphomaniac, but I love to fuck with you, Trina, she thought, giving herself totally to Trina, who took everything Laura gave her, fucking Laura in a white-hot tornado of lust.

When her mouth finally reached Laura's pussy, her lips and tongue were on fire. Laura came in thirty seconds, her hips shuddering and pumping frantically as a shockingly intense orgasm hammered her body, leaving her slack and nearly destroyed. Finally, she propped herself on her elbows and looked down at Trina, who was still kissing and lovingly caressing Laura's tingling pussy.

Trina, her lips still shiny with Laura's pussyjuice, grinned up at her. "Let's go in the bedroom and finish each other off," she said.

"God... you've just about finished me off already," Laura said, feeling a twinge of panic at the thought of having to undress completely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.