Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 128

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 128 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Secretly, Laura was glad to have the excuse to go, even though the thought of Randi being exuberantly fucked by some horny man all night made her stomach roil. But she herself had promised to spend Saturday night with Trina. Even though it was hard to forget the delicious Randi, Trina succeeded in making Laura do it.

For some reason, she was wildly passionate and made love to Laura more aggressively than ever before. Laura, inspired as always by Trina's incredible body, returned the favor, and by Sunday morning she was actually sore from too much fucking. Since Trina had plans with relatives and Shawna for Sunday, Laura spent the day alone in her apartment, soaking in the tub, relaxing, never getting dressed.

She was still in her bathrobe at four-thirty in the afternoon when someone rang her buzzer, downstairs at the front door. She debated whether even to answer. Anyone who was there would very likely be someone who was hoping they could fuck. Yvette. Chanitra. Karen. Sholandra.

Laura was sore, but not that sore. God, I couldn't refuse any of them, she suddenly realized. She answered the buzzer.

It was Sholandra. "You bitch, you never want to see me any more!" she shouted into the intercom.

Instead of arguing over the intercom, where even passersby could hear them, Laura buzzed her in. Sholandra was still steaming when she got off the elevator and marched to Laura's door. Laura smiled at her.

"What a wonderful surprise," she said, half-satirically.

Sholandra waited until she was inside to explode. "You cunt," she said to Laura. "You're fucking somebody else, and you never even call me any more."

Then, without warning, a big, very big transparent tear began to slid down each of her cheeks.

"Oh baby... baby, it's not true," Laura lied to her, embracing her, stroking her hair, growing physically excited, as always, by the feel of Sholandra's body pressing against hers.

"It is true," Sholandra wept softly. "Even Rhonda says it's true. She says you sort of gave me to her because you're busy screwing somebody else."

"You aren't going to believe anything that bitch says, are you?" Laura asked.

"She wouldn't lie to me," Sholandra sniffed. "We sleep together almost every night."

Laura let her go. She stepped back. "Then what are you doing here?" she asked, coldly.

"You bitch. I love you. I never would have gone to bed with another woman if you hadn't seduced me. It's all your fault."

Laura was finding it very hard to resist Sholandra. The haughty, spitfire recklessness had always attracted her, and the wounded vulnerability Sholandra now revealed made her even more desirable. She wore tight jeans and a loose sweatshirt, and Laura wanted her fiercely. The fact that Rhonda was screwing her regularly only added spice and heartache to her need.

"I... can try to make it up to you," she said, haltingly.

Sholandra tossed her hair. "You sickening little white trash oversexed cunt. Do you think I'd even let you touch me?"

"You just did."

"I did not! You forced me to. You grabbed me."

"What if I grab you again?"

"You better not try. I'll scream."

"Then I won't," Laura shrugged. "But I'd like to kiss you."

Sholandra visibly softened. Laura held out her arms. Effortlessly Sholandra moved into them, and Laura enfolded her again, putting her lips on the girl's smooth brown neck now, and sliding one hand under the bottom of the sweatshirt, up along Sholandra's smooth, warm back.

"Let's go to bed," she whispered into Sholandra's ear. "You know I'm better than Rhonda."

"You're better than anybody," Sholandra said, suddenly sobbing deeply, her head against Laura's shoulder. "I feel so rejected by you. Oh god!"

Laura felt awful. She had rejected Sholandra. Handed her off to the odious Rhonda. But now she wanted her desperately. Her pussy throbbed deep inside in a rush of lust for Sholandra's sweet young body. She knew she was also excited wildly by Sholandra's resistance, her soft vulnerability coupled with her fiery anger.

She slid her hand up Sholandra's back to the clasp of her bra. Her lips slid up to Sholandra's ear, and she blew softly, not too aggressively, but very suggestively, into it.

"How about it?" she whispered hotly. "I want you."

Sholandra twisted away, petulantly. "No. You're just trying to confuse me." She glowered at Laura. "Why do you like black chicks so much, anyway? Is she black too, your new girl? Is she hot? Does she fuck hotter than white girls do? I think you're sick, Laura. Have you ever thought about it?"

Laura had thought about it. But she wasn't about to get into that discussion. "I can't help it if you're bewitchingly lovely," she said softly, eyes pulsing.

Her pussy was so wet she was surprised the juice wasn't running down her thigh. She really wanted Sholandra badly now.

"If I'm so lovely, why do you want to get rid of me?"

Now Sholandra began to weep again. Even though she seemed to be able to turn her tears on and off as it suited her, it devastated Laura to see her cry. I've caused her this pain, Laura thought, guiltily. Oh god, I can't let her be hurt so badly. I do care about her.

"It's not true," she insisted, softly, brushing the tears off Sholandra's cheeks with her hand. "I do care for you."

"You're a bitch," Sholandra said. "I hate you."

Laura tried to kiss her, but again she wriggled away. Laura pursued her. They crossed Laura's living room, Sholandra moving backward. Laura backed her up against the sofa. She reached out and took Sholandra's arm. Her eyes fiery with hatred, Sholandra reached over with her other hand and raked Laura's forearm so sharply that blood sprang up along the scratches.

"Ouch!" Laura cried out, pulling back her arm.

"You bitch! All you want to do is fuck me! You don't care about me!"

"God damn you, you little tart!" Laura snapped. "Look what you did to me."

Sholandra smirked. "Serves you right, you fucking white trash whore lesbian dyke."

Laura was stunned. Holding her forearm, she walked slowly to the bathroom. Sholandra followed her. In the sink Laura washed off the blood. She dried her arm with a towel. Fresh blood flowed up.

She glanced up at Sholandra, who was staring wide-eyed at her. "I can't believe you did this."

"Are you afraid she's going to see your scratches?" Sholandra smirked.

"You little tart!" Laura said, grabbing her.

"You already said that," Sholandra said, twisting out of her grasp.

Laura wrapped her arm in the towel and followed Sholandra back into the living room. She caught her again by the sofa, holding both arms, staring deeply into Sholandra's eyes.

"You listen to me," she started, but Sholandra's eyes spurted with fire, and she jerked her arms free, raising her fingers up to Laura's face, talons bared.

"Touch me again and I'll scratch your eyes out, you dyke," Sholandra swore softly.

Laura was shocked by the whole situation, but deep down she realized that both of them were so sexually excited that they were about to explode.

"You will not," she said under her breath, suddenly grabbing Sholandra again and pushing her down on the sofa.

They struggled, panting and grunting. Laura's robe fell open and slid halfway down her shoulder, exposing her breasts. She managed to pull up Sholandra's sweatshirt and instead of trying to unclasp her bra, which was impossible anyway since Sholandra was lying on her back, she simply pulled the cups up, pushing them up further, exposing Sholandra's naked breasts too.

She dropped her mouth to them, sucking one bulbous, pulpy black nipple deep into her mouth, sucking it sharply.

"Ahhngg!" Sholandra moaned. "Oh!"

Laura let go of Sholandra's wrists and grabbed her small, exquisite breasts instead, squeezing them hard and assaulting Sholandra's beautiful, bulging black nipples with her mouth, sucking them both hard, digging her fingers into the firm little globes. Sholandra gasped, filled both with rage and sexual excitement.

"Let me go, you dyke!" she panted. "Don't touch me!"

"You want it," Laura panted back, sucking her breasts passionately, watching Sholandra's eyes glaze over.

"No."

Laura moved up so that he own naked breasts could press against Sholandra's. She could feel the wetness of her own saliva on Sholandra's nipples. She pushed her breasts into Sholandra's and kissed her mouth savagely at the same time. Her tongue raped Sholandra's mouth. Sholandra's tongue met hers, stabbing and stroking it.

But she wasn't giving in. Her dark eyes were still streaked with fiery anger, and she hissing into Laura's teeth. "Get off me, you fucking lesbian! All you want to do is fuck me!"

"You're right, I do want to fuck you," Laura murmured, unzipping Sholandra's tight jeans, kissing her again.

She knew she had to press the attack, before Sholandra's anger and resistance could gather strength. She dropped her mouth again to Sholandra's breasts, squeezing one hard in her hand and nearly swallowing Sholandra's large, swollen black nipple, while with her other hand she tried to pull off the girl's pants.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.