Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 124

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 124 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

"Laura," Cecilia said on the answering machine, "you don't love me any more, you never call! Guess what. My husband's going out of town again for three days, starting tomorrow. Remember last time? Call me, I have a surprise for you."

Laura smiled. How could she forget their last time together, the sheets drenched in Cecilia's warm milk, Laura coming with her mouth full of it, melting down like an out-of-control nuclear reactor, imploding. The orgasms, while just as intense as the anal rape variety she had just endured with Kim, were entirely different. Somehow being wet all over with Cecilia's milk, having it squirt directly into her mouth from Cecilia's swollen black nipples, had made Laura come in a fantastic, swelling mushroom cloud explosion unlike any other climax she had ever had.

Even though her asshole felt like it had been reamed and rammed by a baseball bat, and throbbed constantly, she couldn't ignore a hot little pulse that rose up deep inside her pussy at the mere sound of Cecilia's voice. And a surprise? What could that be?

"My friend," Cecilia said, when Laura phoned her. "My friend Bernice wants to meet you." She lowered her voice. "I've told her all about you."

"What have you told her?" Laura asked, puzzled, suspicious.

"Let me put it this way," Cecilia said, conspiratorially. She whispered into the phone. "Don't you think two hot wet little black pussies are better than one?"

Laura's pulse leaped excitedly. She nearly dropped the phone because her hand began shaking. "I... I only want you," she stammered.

Cecilia acted flirtatious. "You'll like Bernice. She has a wild body. Dudes cream their jeans over Bernice. She wants to meet you."

She had said it so often that Laura realized they were both intent on a three-girl experience, with Laura as the filling for the Oreo cookie. There was no way she could refuse, and so, after a week of repeated and exhausting fucking with Alison and Kim, she agreed to come to Cecilia's house that evening for dinner, and to meet Bernice, the girl with the wild body.

But there was, of course, some discomfort in the beginning. Cecilia and Laura had fucked, many times, and presumably Bernice knew it. That made Laura uncomfortable.

On the other hand, Bernice did have the "wild body" that Cecilia had raved about. She was not statuesque like Cecilia, who had a beautiful classic figure, with a tiny waist and perfect proportions. Bernice was shorter, full-figured, with bigger hips and huge, jutting breasts. But she was also pretty, and also very black-skinned, like Cecilia.

Clearly Bernice knew what was going on. She kept looking at Laura, then at Cecilia, looking at their bodies, as if she were trying to imagine what they looked like in bed together. When her eyes caught Laura's, they seemed to smoke and throb. Laura wondered if she had ever done it with another woman before.

Of course, she wanted to grab Cecilia and kiss her passionately right away, but instead she had to be polite and civil. They ate dinner. Laura was shown the sleeping baby, darling as ever. Only when Bernice went to the bathroom could Laura and Cecilia kiss, which they did ravenously.

"I want you, I want you," Laura whispered into her smooth, marvelous black neck.

"Wait until you see Bernice's boobs," Cecilia said. "You've never seen anything like them."

"Have you guys gone to bed together?"

"Oh no." Cecilia was scandalized. "But we've been friends for years. I've... you know, seen her at the gym."

"How do you know she wants to be here? I mean, with us?"

"I told her how gorgeous you are. I told her we do it. All the time. I even told her how we had a milk bath last time." Cecilia giggled.

"It's very uncomfortable. How are we going to get started?"

Cecilia kissed Laura's nose. "You are a worry wart. Leave it to me. Don't you want to 'fuck' her?" Cecilia beamed. "I just love to use that word. It makes me feel so... evil."

"Yes. She's very lovely," Laura said.

"Wait until you see her boobs."

"You already said that."

Bernice reappeared. Laura sat on the sofa. Cecilia disappeared to do something related to the baby. Bernice sat down on the sofa too, at the other end from Laura.

"You and Cecilia been... friends for a long time?" she said, nervously breaking the ice.

"Not as long as you, I guess," Laura smiled, warmly.

She wanted Bernice to like her.

"We've been friends since high school," Bernice said.

"Can I sit closer?"

Bernice swallowed. Laura knew instantly that she had never gone to bed with a woman before. This was new, and a little frightening, to her. "Yes," she said softly.

Laura moved next to her. She raised one hand and ran her forefinger along Bernice's smooth black cheek to her mouth, then traced the sensual curve of her lips. A very beautiful mouth.

"You have a beautiful mouth," she told Bernice.

"Thank you."

Her eyes burned into Laura's. She might be uneasy, but she wasn't turning back. Laura's face came closer, and Bernice didn't move. Her dark eyes throbbed.

Their mouths came together. Laura kissed her gently, slowly, but soon forced her tongue between Bernice's teeth. Bernice met it with her own, growing more excited.

While they kissed, Laura began to unfasten the buttons on Bernice's blouse. I've got to see these fantastic boobs, she said to herself. She kissed Bernice's smooth black neck and throat.

"Can I take this off?" she whispered.

"Yes."

"Your breasts are big."

"Yes."

Laura, with Bernice's help, removed the blouse. Now Bernice wore only her stark white bra on top, and the size of her breasts was even more apparent. Laura was not like most men, and did not necessarily crave large breasts. Except for Shawn, the pornographic film star with the breast enhancements, Karen's breasts were really the largest Laura had ever kissed or fondled.

But Bernice's were much, much bigger. Laura bent forward and kissed the deep cleavage between them. Instead of removing Bernice's bra, Laura just pulled the straps off her shoulders, then tugged the bra cups down. Cecilia had been right. Bernice's breasts were incredible.

They were not huge and shapeless, or pillowy and soft, or haplessly hanging bags of flesh. They were instead magnificently hard and firm, like full bursting young gourds, with the largest jet-black nipples Laura had ever seen. Bernice's black areolas were so wide that Laura knew you could never get the whole thing into your mouth.

But she was determined to try.

"God, honey, they're gorgeous," she said in a hushed tone.

Bernice smiled sweetly. "Everybody says that."

"Do you mind if I... ?"

"Here, let me take this off first," Bernice said, reaching behind her to unclasp her bra.

This movement made the huge beautifully shaped gourds of her young breasts sway in a way that made Laura dizzy with lust. Bernice laid the bra beside them on the sofa. Laura cupped one huge, amazingly firm breast in each palm. She ran her thumbs over the huge black nipples.

"Your nipples are so big."

"You can... you know, do what you want to," Bernice said softly.

Her eyes were already swimming in a warm bath of sexual arousal. Laura bent her mouth to one large breast. She let one of Bernice's breasts go and held this one with both hands, licking the huge black nipple. She realized that they must be super-sensitive too, since Bernice began to moan softly, almost immediately.

"Ohhnnn... ohhnnnn!"

Laura couldn't stop herself. She sucked as much of the huge, deep-black nipple into her mouth as she could fit. Bernice moaned again. Laura sucked it and tongued it and sucked it, harder, feeling the thick, rubbery center spring up inside her mouth, feeling Bernice's body quiver as her sexual excitement grew.

Her breast was so firm that Laura's fingers barely dug into the hard, resilient flesh, not round, but elongated and gourd- shaped. She sucked Bernice's gigantic nipple until it was pointing and springy, then took Bernice's other breast in both hands and did the same thing to it, sucking and squeezing it passionately. Bernice moaned and moved her head back and forth, wildly aroused.

It was this moment that Cecilia chose to return. "Mmmm, you guys got started without me," she said in a smoky, sexy voice.

She forced Laura to move over and scooped up Bernice's breast, the one Laura had just left, in both of her hands, lowering her mouth to the still-wet nipple. Laura realized that there must have been a long physical attraction between them, especially on Cecilia's part. She had seen these incredible breasts "in the gym" and had wanted to do this ever since.

Both she and Laura devoured Bernice's huge breasts and nipples passionately. Laura knew how it felt. Having both breasts sucked at once was doubly erotic, and Bernice squirmed and whimpered uncontrollably. Cecilia turned to Laura.

"Let's take her in the bedroom and 'fuck' her," she said devilishly, her dark eyes glittering.

Laura's eyes burned into Cecilia's. "Let's do it here."

Cecilia grinned. Laura began unfastening Bernice's belt, and unzippering her skirt. Cecilia began hungrily sucking both of her huge nipples now. Laura pulled down her skirt, and her panties.

"Oh! Ohnnnnn!" Bernice whimpered. "Oh god... yes!"

"Do you want us to fuck you, baby?" Cecilia panted to her. "Do you want both Laura and I to fuck you and make you come?"

"Oh god... oh yes!" Bernice gasped, totally consumed now in sexual need, twisting in the sofa cushions, arching her back, pushing her huge incredible breasts up into Cecilia's face.

Laura tugged down Bernice's panties, slipping them over her feet and tossing them aside. She pushed open the girl's large, splendid thighs, exposing the wet salmon-pink seam of her pussy. It was a beautiful, fat, succulent pussy, not a sinuous long slash like some but puffy-lipped and very shiny with juice. Girl, you're going to come like you never thought you would, Laura said to herself as she began to lick Bernice's inflamed wet quim.

Bernice nearly went wild. Laura wondered if she had ever really been eaten before, or just, like so many of Laura's other lovers, sort of quickly tasted on the way to a frantic rabbit-jab male penetration fuck. Laura, on the other hand, had developed eating pussy to a high art, and she lavished most of it on Bernice in the first two minutes.

After that, it was almost impossible to hold on as Bernice hurtled toward a cataclysmic orgasm. Cecilia was devouring her huge black nipples, and Laura, realizing it wouldn't last much longer, was bringing her to the very edge, stabbing Bernice's clit with her tongue, bringing soft whoops of agonizing pleasure from the shuddering girl. Suddenly, without much warning, Bernice's body seized up, and she stopped moaning.

Then she burst in a great, howling rush of hot coming, her body flipping and surging off the sofa, undulating as the spasms of her sharp climax wrenched her.

"Aungghhh! Oh... aunnggh! Oh oh shit auunngghiiee!" she cried out, straining, quivering, coming sharply.

Both Laura and Cecilia had been there, and they knew the shocking power of Bernice's climax, and the way it differed from any she had every had before. They swarmed all over her as she came, caressing her and slowly bringing her back. Finally, she blinked at them both, her body now quiet, but still panting.

"You didn't warn me it would be like that," she half- whispered, still stunned by it.

Cecilia nuzzled her cheek. "We thought we'd let you find out for yourself," she grinned. "But girl, that made me as horny as a tick. Let's go in the bedroom, 'cause I need to get laid." Her dark eyes flashed as she glanced back over her shoulder. "Also got some fresh milk for Laura."

Laura smiled, and felt her blood leap up. The memory of Cecilia's warm mother's milk squirting into her mouth while she was coming was almost enough to cause a small, quick orgasm right there, and she too was frightfully aroused from having made Bernice come, and from looking again at the girl's incredibly large deep-black nipples.

The three of them all got up and quickly went to Cecilia's bedroom. Cecilia and Laura began undressing one another, but Bernice was still shy and didn't seem to know what to do. She pulled down the bedcovers, exposing the sheets. Her full, hard, very large breasts swayed as she moved, and Laura, who was now entangled with the beautiful Cecilia in a frantic undressing ritual, realized that this evening would be a sexual feast that she had scarcely dared to imagine.

She and Cecilia tumbled onto the king-size mattress, coiling together and kissing hungrily.

"What about Bernice?" Laura panted in Cecilia's lovely black ear.

"She already got hers," Cecilia giggled sexily. "Now it's our turn."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.