Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 102

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 102 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

A few days later, she ran into Rob in the drugstore near work, the same one where she had initially encountered Barbara, starting an ongoing conflagration. He was looking through the magazines.

"Did anyone ever tell you you look like Stephanie Seymour?" he asked her, showing her a magazine cover.

"Only hundreds of people," she said, poker-faced. "It's very nice of them."

"She can't compare with you," Rob said, looking her up and down.

"Only a man who's fucked me in every orifice could say something like that," Laura whispered, leaning close.

"I can show you one who'd like to do it again," he grinned.

"What about the gorgeous Camille? Does she know you're out propositioning old girlfriends?"

"I happen to know she's had a little of you on her own. I'm envious. I want my share."

"It's so tough being this popular," Laura frowned. "I can't believe you're tired of that brown beauty already."

"I'm not. Actually, I was thinking of a... shall we say, party? My brother is in town, staying with us. I thought maybe you could join us for dinner... and then--"

"I accept," Laura said, cutting across, so quickly that she even surprised herself.

"Gosh, I don't even have to talk you into it?"

"If I think about it, I won't accept," Laura said. "If your brother is anything like you, I might end up in the hospital. Camille too. Do you really want your brother to screw your own wife?"

"Only if they both want to," Rob grinned. "I don't believe in forcing anybody."

"You, darling, are a wicked man," Laura grinned, chucking him under the chin. "What time?"

"How about tonight? Seven?"

"I have a big meeting tomorrow," Laura teased. "Will I still be able to walk when I leave?"

"Entirely up to you, my pet," Rob grinned back. "See you?"

"I'll be there."

It had been nearly two years, back in the beginning with Karen, since Laura had participated in a real group sex orgy. She felt rather strangely about it. The sense of excited sexual anticipation she had before sex with another girl, or even before sex with Camille and Rob, gave way to a mixture of dread and wild butterflies. It had been a while since she had been double-fucked.

Rick and Jamie. A shiver gripped her as she remembered how they had worked her over, fucking her in the ass and pussy at the same time, then switching places and doing it again. God, it's a wonder they didn't kill me, she thought. And those huge dicks of theirs!

Both of them had been hung like Rob. What if his brother was too? Would she be put through the same thing again? And Camille too? And yet, even though half of her dreaded it, the other half couldn't wait. It was so different from her usual sex, so rough and relentless and unforgiving, so hard and inescapable, so... male. She wouldn't want to forego sex with her clutch of wonderful black beauties, but just contemplating this got her blood pounding.

And Camille too! she thought.

However, when she got there at seven, as arranged, Camille was not there. Only Rob... and his younger brother, Eric. Eric was blond and athletic-looking, about five years younger than Rob. He was all smiles as Laura came into the house.

"Rob told me you were even better looking than Stephanie Seymour," he said, kissing her hand with a gentlemanly flourish. "But I didn't think he could be exaggerating."

Laura batted her eyelashes at him, willing to play the game. All you want is my pussy, you handsome thing, she thought, smiling. Is your cock as big as your brother's hall-of-fame weapon? Are you going to hurt me with it?

Laura realized she was wet already. "Where's Camille?" she asked Rob.

"Oh... she'll be along," he stammered, acting embarrassed.

Laura shot him a look that said: I hope you didn't use her as bait just to get me here alone.

"She... had to run out for something," he continued. "She should be back in ten minutes."

Laura flirted with both of them. I'm just a tramp at bottom, she thought. Suddenly I realize that I do really want to be fucked by both of you. Whether she's here or not.

They had a drink to relax, and made idle conversation, shot through with an undercurrent of sexual innuendo. All three knew what was going to happen eventually, and so they enjoyed the simmering buildup. Laura had worn some spectacularly sexy underwear, and she was able to luxuriate in the knowledge that they would soon discover it.

About a half an hour passed and still Camille had not returned. Eric was pouring Laura a fresh drink in the kitchen, with Laura looking over his shoulder.

"Not too strong," she cautioned. "I won't be able to do what I want to do."

He grinned back at her. "And what would that be?"

She made him put the bottle down and turn around. "You might be surprised."

"Surprise me, I'm ready," he said, closing his eyes.

Laura couldn't pass up the invitation.

Slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing some of her black lace bra. It fastened at the very bottom of her breasts, so that all of her cleavage was visible, and the cups were sheer lace, so that the round circles of her nipples were visible too.

"Surprise," she whispered. "You can open them now."

Eric looked down at her open blouse and her bra. He looked toward the kitchen door, to see if they were being watched by his brother.

"What about Rob?" he whispered.

Laura caressed his cheek with her fingertips. "He's already had these. In his mouth," she added. "Wouldn't you like to catch up?"

"God... you're beautiful," Eric gasped, awe-struck by Laura's beauty.

"You're... pretty beautiful yourself, Eric," Laura breathed.

Her bra opened in front, and she reached down and undid the clasp. Eric watched her exquisite naked breasts come into view as she pulled the lacy cups aside. Laura cupped them in her palms and offered them to him.

He was not about to refuse. He bent his head and quickly took one of Laura's nipples into his mouth, sucking it gently, tentatively. Laura felt tingling excitement race through her whole body.

"It won't break, Eric," she whispered. "Suck it hard."

He did. He grabbed her breast with both hands and tried to swallow her throbbing nipple.

"Unhh! Oh!" Laura gasped.

After a few seconds he moved to her other nipple, doing the same. He was wildly hungry for her breasts, and it excited Laura. She held her shirt open and leaned back against the counter as he ravished them, sucking and squeezing her breasts passionately.

She couldn't keep from moaning.

"Ohhhnn! Ohhnnnn yes!" she panted to him.

"God, they're so beautiful!"

She held his head in her hands. "Suck me, Eric. Please."

He sucked her again, voraciously, both nipples.

"Ohhnnnnn!" Laura moaned, throwing her head back, pushing her wet, aching breasts into his face.

Her moans attracted Rob, who came to the kitchen door. "I see little brother didn't waste any time," he said wryly as he watched them.

Laura looked over at him. Eric seemed embarrassed and raised his head of from her breasts.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing," she said in her smokiest, most seductive voice. "Why don't we move to the livingroom, where it's more comfortable."

They did, Eric bringing up the rear, still almost mesmerized by what was happening, and by the beauty of Laura's body. In the livingroom, they helped her out of the rest of her clothes, then laid her on the sofa. Rob immediately knelt beside it, sliding between her thighs, and Laura gasped as she felt his mouth on her wet, tingling pussy.

"Oh! Ungghhh! Oh Rob, yes, oh yes," she panted, moving her hips rhythmically.

Eric had his pants down in seconds, and she took his huge cock, every bit as large as his brother's into her hands, feeding it into her open mouth, sucking him as hungrily as he had sucked her. It took only about a minute for all three of them to become frantic with lust. Laura knew they wanted her, and she knew she wanted it.

Rob had quickly undressed too, and now he lay on the floor next to the sofa and pulled Laura down on top of him. He kissed her roughly, guiding his mammoth cock up into her pussy at the same time. Laura could taste her own cuntslime on his lips, and she gagged softly as the monster penetrated her.

"Unghh! God... I forgot how huge you are," she panted.

Rob grinned. He looked up at Eric. "You get the other entrance, little brother," he said.

"You mean... ?" Eric hesitated, unbelieving.

"There's some baby oil in my purse," Laura panted.

"She comes prepared," Rob joked, upfucking into her cunt rapidly, making Laura nearly lose control.

"Unh! Unh! God," she gasped, "he better hurry up or I'm going to explode. Unh! Oh Jesus! Ownchhh! It's so big!"

Now Rob settled into a slower rhythm, fucking her slowly, scooping her dangling breasts up in his own hands and sucking her nipples thirstily as he fucked her. Laura wasn't kidding. She was wildly horny, almost on the verge of coming already.

Eric still couldn't believe it. "You mean... fuck her in the ass?" he said, watching his brother fuck Laura.

"Can you think of another way?" Rob asked. "Obviously little brother has never fucked a woman in the ass before."

"Not one as beautiful as this," Eric said.

"Please... Eric," Laura panted. "Please. Hurry. I want you both to fuck me. Hurry. Before Camille gets back. Please."

Eric pulled apart Laura's asscheeks with his thumbs and examined her tiny, pinched-closed rectum. "This thing'll never fit in there," he said, holding his huge half-erect salami in one hand.

About six or seven inches protruded from the end of his fist. Laura felt both fear and intense excitement as she looked at the huge piston. You're telling me, she thought. Shit, I don't know if I want to go on with this or not.

"You have to get it ready first, dummy," Rob told him. "Get the oil, like she told you."

The next few minutes were incredibly exciting for Laura. Rob continued to fuck her very slowly and skillfully from beneath, sucking and licking her nipples at the same time, while Eric lubricated two fingers with babyoil and set about the task of loosening her asshole to the point where it could accept his monster cock. After a couple of minutes of this, Laura was ready to come unglued.

She moaned and gyrated, her body quivering and stretching as they manipulated her flesh, her cunt impaled on Rob's huge prick, which slid in and out of her in a smooth, relentless rhythm. Now Eric decided she was ready. He swabbed his enormous pole with the oil, and then Laura held her breath as she felt him beginning to introduce it between her cheeks.

She bit her lower lip. "Ungh! Oh god!"

"Sorry..." he said softly, pushing harder.

"Ownngg!"

Hot tears squirted from Laura's eyes. She bit her lip and tasted the blood. It was like having a thick, red-hot pipe shoved into her ass. Her body cried out in pain. She dissolved into a trembling, whimpering mass of helplessness, gurgling and gagging incoherently as the enormous tube of stiff gristle penetrated her ass, sliding in deep.

Finally he stopped. It was all the way in. Laura could barely breathe. She was skewered in the cunt and the ass by the hugest cocks she had ever seen, and her whole tormented body throbbed and glowed with pain.

"Ohhnngg shit!" she gasped. "Shit, it's so big!"

Rob had stopped fucking her too, and they both were just letting her get used to it. But there was no question of that. Her tormented body felt like it was just about ready to explode. She whimpered and moaned, twisting between them, agitating their stiff cocks within the tight clasp of her asshole and her wet pussy, driving both men crazy.

"Unngghhh oh fuck me you guys do it, do it hard and fast!" she panted deliriously to them. "Fuck me, quick, do it!"

They began to fuck her slowly, and for the next minute and a half the three of them settled into a kind of rocking motion, the two enormous cocks sliding deep into Laura's body, then sliding back out again, then in again, Laura wincing and moaning, waiting for the pain to be overshadowed by the sexual excitement she felt swelling below the surface of her agony.

It took a while, but it finally got there. She realized through the red cloud of pain that she too was pumping, groaning softly, clenching her teeth each time the mammoth pistons slid deep into her body, but quivering with an unearthly, fantastic sexual excitement that felt like it would soon obliterate her. The two men felt it too, and their movements accelerated.

In only seconds Laura was being mercilessly ripped and raped by them. All three were in the grip of a relentless sexual urgency, and Rob and Eric speared her body with their huge, hammering pricks again and again, while Laura writhed and moaned, completely sandwiched between them, impaled on their plunging hard cocks. They fucked her harder and harder each second, piercing her to the quick, jabbing their pricks deep into her. Laura knew she had never been fucked so hard, so brutally, in her life.

"Ungh! Owwnchh! Shit! Unghh! Oh god! Unghh... anngh! Oh... please! Ow! Ummggnnffunggh! Auugnhh!" she gasped as the two men nearly tore her to pieces, their fingers biting into her flesh as they raped her.

But at the same time she could feel the incredible wave of a fierce orgasm approaching, like a dark tornado cloud swirling toward her. She didn't realize she was crying too, until she tasted the salt of her own tears running down her cheeks. Brutally they speared her body again and again, Rob holding her squirming hips steady with his strong hands, then upthrusting his huge cock deep into her pussy, while Eric quickly followed by jabbing his massive pole as far into her ass as it would go.

"Auunnggg!" Laura groaned, biting her lower lip and wincing.

She knew when they were going to come because the attack became almost unbearable. They were both strong, young men, and they crushed her between them, panting, jabbing, nearly ripping her apart. She heard Eric groan sharply into her ear, then felt the hot jets of his cum squirting into her ass.

As often happened when she was fucking a man, the feel of his jism spurting into her ignited her own orgasm. She began to come only seconds after him, and Rob followed closely behind, spewing rockets of cum into her pussy.

"Awwoonggg!" she howled, writhing between their hard, relentless bodies, coming in wild, throbbing spasms. "Ohhhnn god! Auungghhiieeeee!"

It was an epic climax for all three, and they lay coiled together, panting, unable to extricate themselves for several minutes, until they were interrupted by Camille suddenly coming through the front door. She was in the apartment before they knew it.

"Oh my god!" she said, raising one hand to her mouth, eyes wide with shock.

Groggily, Laura looked over at her. Both Rob's and Eric's cocks were still inside her body, and the afterglow of her fierce orgasm still tingled in her pussy and her ravished asshole.

"Camille... I'm sorry," she whispered hoarsely. "I..."

"It's not her fault, honey," Rob said, grinning foolishly as the three of them disentangled their bodies.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.