Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 98

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 98 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Temporarily satiated by her small, enthusiastic orgy with Chanitra, Laura didn't remember for two days what Chanitra had suggested about doing another sandwich with Karen. The thought heated her up promptly again, and she could think of nothing else for a few days, until one evening her phone rang, and it was Brandi.

"Oh god, Brandi, I thought you'd disappeared off the face of the earth," she said.

"You could've called," Brandi teased.

"You told me not to. Your husband, remember?"

There was a painful silence on Brandi's end. "I remember."

Laura was flustered. She wanted to be friendly, and yet she felt a hot, insistent fluttering deep inside her pussy, which meant more than friendly to her. And yet Brandi was thousands of miles away in Flint, Michigan.

"Ahem," Brandi broke the silence. "I believe you owe me some congratulations."

"Oh god, did I miss it again?"

"I'm the six-time winner," Brandi said, almost unable to control her pride. "The only one ever to win six times."

"God, I want to squeeze you."

"You do?"

"I want to do everything to you," she said, lowering her voice, as if anyone could hear her in her own apartment.

"I hope you do," Brandi said. "I'm counting on it."

"What do you mean?"

"I won thirty-five grand in this contest. The flight out there is only four hundred bucks."

"Oh, are you coming out here to visit me?" Laura said, smiling and eager.

"Just waiting for you to give me the okay."

"I could take a few days off. Want to drive down to Carmel?"

"Long as I can spend every waking minute naked in the bed with you," Brandi whispered into the phone.

"Guaranteed," Laura breathed. "How soon can you get here?"

"How about tomorrow afternoon?"

"I'll meet you at the airport."

Laura rented a beach-front motel room in Carmel, and they drove there directly from the airport. The drive was not easy for either one since the sexual tension was almost unbearable.

"How far is this Carmel?" Brandi asked crossly, looking at Laura as Laura drove.

Laura felt she was on the verge of being raped by this strong, gorgeous woman. "Do you want me to take a side road and pull over so you can kiss me?" she teased.

"Yes. Do you realize we haven't seen each other in nearly a year?"

"I hope we don't hurt each other."

When they finally did get there, they both had to exert extra self-control not simply to dash into the motel room and rape each other violently, to the accompaniment of wild shrieks of ecstacy that would certainly alarm the management and neighbors. Finally they were inside the room, alone together. Brandi pulled the drapes while Laura started to unpack one bag.

"That'll wait, won't it?" Brandi asked, turning from the drapes.

She was absolutely stunning in a short white skirt and a sleeveless jersey that showed off her sleek, muscular arms. Laura smiled.

"It'll wait."

"Pretty white lady, I be dying to get naked with you," Brandi grinned, calling Laura by her affectionate name for the first time.

Laura smiled, blooming all over with love and lust. "Aren't you going to show me the body that won Ms. Olympia more times than anyone else?"

"You're just like all the rest, aren't you," Brandi smiled. "You want to eat my body with your eyes and then drag me down on the bed and fuck me."

Still smiling, Laura nodded slowly. Brandi began a slow, tantalizing striptease, removing her skirt and shoes first, then reaching both hands behind her back to unzip her jersey.

"Don't seem to be able to do this," she grinned. "Could you help?"

Laura went over to her. "I think I can get it," she said.

She slowly unzipped the zipper from the top, first kissing the nape of Brandi's neck as it came into view, then sensually licking each inch of the smooth dark skin of Brandi's back as the zipper slid down. Brandi shivered as Laura's tongue dipped under her shoulderblades.

"Jesus, you giving me goosebumps, pretty white lady," she sighed.

The zipper stopped just above Brandi's bra strap. Laura slowly pulled up the jersey from the bottom and over Brandi's head. Now Brandi was naked except for her black lace bra and bikini panties.

"Do you always dress this sexy?" Laura teased, kissing her neck, toying with her bra clasp.

"Did you forget?" Brandi grinned, bending her head back so that Laura's lips could reach more of her deliciously smooth neck.

"I could never forget you for a second," Laura breathed, unclasping Brandi's bra and letting it slide down her arms.

Instead of immediately cupping Brandi's small naked breasts with her hands, she let them run over the hard, smooth ripples of Brandi's incredible stomach, her fingertips brushing the velvet skin and caressing the phenomenal muscles.

"God... what an incredible body," she whispered.

Her hands finally reached Brandi's small, perfect breasts and squeezed them. By now Brandi had twisted her head so that they were kissing, slowly, then more passionately, then hungrily, even voraciously. Brandi turned and began to tear at Laura's clothes. Laura helped her, and without ceasing to kiss, she too was down to her panties in only seconds.

Now what she had half-feared and half-craved began happening, as they could restrain themselves no longer. Laura had forgotten the sheer mass of Brandi's body, bulked with hard muscles, her shoulders huge, her waist tiny, her thighs... shockingly massive, shapely, black, shiny and...

Oh god... fucked by Ms. Olympia's thigh again! she thought, feeling herself grow faint in anticipation.

They tumbled together onto the bed, their hands running excitedly all over each other's naked flesh, their tongues dancing and probing. Brandi's mouth quickly found Laura's breasts, sucking them hard and insistently.

"Oh Laura... oh Laura... I've wanted you so much," she murmured. "I've... dreamed of this."

Laura's hand caressed Brandi's huge, amazing, hard thigh, giving her a sharp flutter deep in her pussy as she anticipated what would soon be hers. Then her fingers found Brandi's very wet, very warm pussy.

"Ahhh!" Brandi gasped, her body clenching. "Don't touch it! Don't touch it, I'll come! Oh honey... I'm so close! I'll come if you touch it!"

"I want you to come," Laura giggled deep in her throat, pushing Brandi onto her back, not an easy task since Brandi was so strong.

"Not yet. I want to enjoy you first."

"You'll have days to enjoy me," Laura whispered, already kissing the incredible muscle ridges of Brandi's stomach, her smooth belly, then arriving at the fresh, black-lipped open wet rose of her pussy.

She wasted no time, slithering her tongue deeply into it, feeling Brandi's incredible body arch and quiver uncontrollably.

"Oh! Oh!" Brandi gasped.

Then Laura brought her tongue out and up, stabbing Brandi's swollen clit with it wildly, passionately. Brandi's breath caught in her throat. She came in a quick rush.

"Auunngghhh!" she cried out, her beautiful, grotesque, glossy body straining, jerking in a sharp spasm of rapture, then straining again, then shuddering as the spasms came more quickly. "Auunggg! Oh! Oh god... Laur--, unghhh! Oh! Aunnggghh!"

She came violently, a sharp, wrenching climax, groaning and shuddering, finally panting and going slack, her eyes glassy as she gazed into Laura's. It was almost a minute before she could speak. Then, she rolled Laura onto her back and slid immediately down between Laura's thighs.

"Laura, I've waited almost a year for this," she breathed.

"Ohhnnnn Jesus... Brandi!" Laura gasped, overcome by the passion of Brandi's hungry mouth on her pussy.

It was a total mouth-rape. Brandi devoured Laura's wet, throbbing pussy in a way Laura had rarely experienced. She sucked and tongue-raped it until Laura spilled over in a hot rush of coming almost before she knew what was happening. Her body simply erupted in hot streams of fire, and she turned her head sideways, pushing her face into a nearby pillow to muffle her screams.

"Annghh! Oh! Unnnggmmnniiieee!" she cried out, her body writhing sharply as the spasms wracked her.

She came hard, but it wasn't enough for her, or for Brandi. They were so hungry for each other that in seconds, with Laura still tingling from her orgasm, they were embracing, squirming together, kissing heatedly, their fingers digging into one another's flesh.

"Oh god, oh Laura, oh I missed you!" Brandi panted, then nearly swooned as Laura sucked one of her nipples deep into her mouth for the first time. "Unhhhh!"

"Oh baby... oh Brandi!" Laura panted back. "Fuck me hard... harder, yes! Ungghh!"

"Unh! Unh! Ohnngghh! Unh!" Brandi grunted softly, gyrating her hips, driving her pussy into Laura's plunging hand, biting Laura's neck in a wild fit of passion.

Brandi's hand also raped Laura's pussy roughly, and the two them whimpered and moaned uncontrollably, their bodies pumping, their hands flying.

"Oh god... kiss me baby I'm going to come again!" Laura panted.

"Yes... yes me too!" Brandi gasped.

They kissed, their tongues snaking together just as a fierce mutual orgasm engulfed them both. They came as if they were one person, their quivering bodies interlocked, their mouths glued together, groaning and kissing and gasping and panting and whimpering as the spasms tore at their throbbing flesh. Finally, they slowly released their grip on each other, slowly coming apart.

"I told you we were going to hurt each other," Laura murmured into Brandi's marvelous, beautiful black ear.

Brandi grinned, still partially breathless. "You know, all year I get laid once, maybe twice a week. My husband is very busy, and I'm always working out. We don't see each other that often. Sometimes I come, sometimes I pretend. Then, with you, I have two orgasms in less than five mintues."

"Mmmmmm," Laura nuzzled her neck. "Maybe you'd like to try for three."

"All you want to do is get this muscle queen into bed and fuck her to death, right?" Brandi smiled broadly.

"Not to death," Laura purred. "Just fuck her. And fuck her some more."

Brandi grew kittenish, seductive. Already very aware of of the bizarre attraction her body held for nearly everyone, she knew especially how it aroused Laura.

"Don't tell me," she whispered, "that you want to lick me all over."

"Mmmmmm," Laura purred again, beginning to do it, starting with Brandi's ears, then moving to her neck and shoulders.

"No one ever licked me but you," Brandi shivered, lying back and yielding her spectacular body completely to Laura.

"Nobody ever loved you like I do," Laura purred, now licking Brandi's black, puffy nipples, bringing soft moans of deep pleasure from Brandi.

Now the first, hot urgency was gone, and Laura could take her time. She spent nearly ten minutes on Brandi's small breasts and large nipples, making love to them with extravagant tenderness and ingenuity. Brandi enjoyed watching, and with Laura's help she scrunched up some pillows at the head of the bed to support her head.

"Pretty white lady," she gasped softly, "you could make me come just by doing that."

"I know I could," Laura whispered.

She sucked one nipple deep into her mouth, then let it slowly escape, catching it with her teeth, looking up under her lashes into Brandi's eyes. Then she did the same thing with Brandi's other nipple. Brandi went wild, biting her lower lip, wincing slightly in anticipation, as if Laura were going to bite her.

But instead Laura tormented her beautiful breasts in more ingenious ways. She kissed them and kneaded them, now withdrawing from Brandi's swollen, excited nipples until Brandi was almost begging to have them sucked again. Then she began gently pinching Brandi's nipples, making her eyes water and quick, sharp gasps come from her throat.

"Oh god... unhhh! Oh god, Laura... !"

"You are going to come, aren't you," Laura confirmed.

"Yes!"

"Ohhh... but not until I say so," Laura smiled, kissing Brandi's mouth, stroking other parts of the fantastic body.

"Nobody ever touched my boobs the way you do," Brandi panted.

"They must be crazy," Laura breathed. "I like to kiss them... and suck them like this... and like this..."

"Unhh! Oh god..." Brandi twisted, looking down at Laura's mouth on her wet nipples. "God, Laura, suck me hard! I'm going to come! Please!"

For the first time, Laura began to treat her a little more roughly, remembering how Brandi had once bragged about her ability to bear pain. Laura bunched up the firm flesh of one small breast in both hands and teased Brandi's bursting, pointing nipple with her teeth.

"Ooohhhh!" Brandi grimaced. "Oh! Oh! Don't... do it, oh... yess! Go ahead! God, Laura... I'm going to come!"

"Not yet... not yet," Laura smiled, knowing she was in control.

Brandi was close, but Laura held the strings. She did the same thing with Brandi's other exquisite breast, and Brandi whimpered, eyes widening as she watched her nipple disappear into Laura's mouth.

"Ohhnnn... Jesus!" she gasped.

"I'm going to make you come without even touching your pussy," Laura murmured.

"Ain't gonna be hard... uhhh... pretty white unghhh oh! God, Laura, yes, please!" she panted deliriously, her delicious heavily-muscled gleaming body twisting and writhing.

It took Laura several more minutes to actually make it happen. Brandi had already come several times, and so her original hair- trigger sensitivity was gone. But her body was still marvelously responsive to Laura's caresses, and her breasts were very sensitive.

Laura sucked and tongued and squeezed them patiently, until she could see the glassiness in Brandi's dark eyes, and hear the labored, frenetic chuff of her breath, and feel the tension in her body. When she knew Brandi had reached the point of no return, she cranked up the heat. She began to pinch and bite the shiny wet cones of Brandi's black nipples, driving the girl to a fever pitch of need. Brandi's hips churned and quivered spasmodically, thrusting helplessly into the air, as if she were pumping herself into a climax.

Then she grimaced and moaned. Her body seized up suddenly, without warning, and she came.

"Ungghhh!" she cried out. "Ohnngg! Auungghhhh! Oh!"

It was a long, wrenching, almost agonizing orgasm during which Laura continued to assault her delicious wet nipples, pinching and squeezing Brandi's breasts sharply while sinking her teeth into the erect black buds, not viciously, but not playfully either. Brandi came in sharp, quivering spasms, then finally fell back to the bed, gasping and whimpering. She was a wreck, and moaned softly, still shuddering periodically, as Laura carefully wiped the saliva from her tormented breasts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.