Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 93

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 93 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

On the flight home from Dallas Laura was so exhausted that all she wanted to do was sleep, but she was too wired. The flight was only half full, and her seat was in the rear where the flight attendants idled between tasks. As a consequence, she got into a conversation with a beautiful black stewardess named Lorrie, who had a very friendly, artless personality, and was candy for the eyes.

Ordinarily she was just the kind of girl Laura would die to get into bed, but even though Laura felt attracted, she was too tired. And anyway, Lorrie was aggressively heterosexual, flirting with all the guys, white or black. It also turned out she had been a Playmate of the Month, about a year and a half before this.

"So how come you ended up back here?" Laura asked her. "I thought that would be your ticket to some kind of stardom."

"Actually, the opportunities aren't that great," Lorrie said, with a disappointed smirk. "Unless balling Hef is your one ambition in life. I got offers. Mostly soft porn films. Car ads. It's a pretty rough life. Lots of drugs, too. I don't like that. I'm sort of a prude, I guess. I was comfortable here, and they took me back."

"They weren't mad because of the layout?" Laura asked. "I've heard of women being fired."

"Oh, I didn't wear this uniform, so they didn't care. It was a kind of generic uniform they got from a costume shop. Most I just wore pieces of it, anyway," she grinned, her infectious dimples piercing Laura's heart.

Laura wanted her. She felt familiar pangs. But she was so tired from the marathon fucking with Jonelle and (especially) with Kim that she couldn't really respond. And she knew she was heading back into a mess, with Sholandra, Yvette, and Barbara vying for her time and energy.

But many things about Lorrie were very fetching. She had a spectacular body, of course. You didn't get to be a Playmate by being a skinny, pimply waif. Even her flight attendant uniform couldn't conceal her jutting breasts and outcurved rump and gorgeous legs. She also had a very outgoing, relaxed, funny personality. She sparkled, and everyone was attracted to her. She also had the most fetching dimples Laura had ever seen.

"You look just like Stephanie Seymour, you know," she told Laura.

"I've been told."

"I met her once. She was flying with that rock star she used to live with, the one she later sued for beating her. She was gorgeous. Every guy on the plane looked like he wanted to eat her alive." She leaned close, and Laura could smell her delicious smell. "Some of them are looking at you that way too."

"And at you," Laura laughed.

The dimples came into play again. "Some, maybe."

"I don't know about you, but I'm too tired to be eaten... alive or dead," Laura deadpanned.

"Don't I know it, girl," Lorrie said. "My feet need a good long soak."

"Do you live in San Francisco?"

Lorrie shook her head. "L.A. But I'm on this run for a few days. I'll soak 'em at the Airport Hilton."

"You could... stay at my place," Laura said, hesitating, feeling awkward, not knowing how her offer would be received. "I mean, if you're tired of staying at the hotel. You could soak them there." She smiled.

"Golly, that's really nice of you," Lorrie said, dimples dimpling. "You really mean it, don't you."

Laura nodded. "I really mean it."

She realized that right now her offer sounded very authentic, not sly or calculating, because right now she really was too tired to care if she ever got to sleep with Lorrie. She might feel the other way in the morning, but not now.

"You know, I do have a layover until tomorrow night. There sure ain't shit to do at the Airport Hilton, pardon my French."

"Then it's settled. Do you have to check in or something? My car is in the long-term parking lot."

"I'll meet you at the elevator to the parking garage about ten minutes after we land," Lorrie said, beaming.

Laura's heart did a brief pitter pat, but she could still feel the aftermath of twenty-five or more orgasms during the past two days, as if they were imprinted on her flesh. Even for this ravishing girl, I don't think I could get up the interest, she thought wearily.

When they got to Laura's apartment, Lorrie was impressed. "Gosh, you must have a great job to be able to afford this," she said.

"All work and no play," Laura said. "At least I can come home to something nice."

"I'll say. Let me see your bedroom."

Somehow, these words of Lorrie's made Laura's blood suddenly leap, and sizzle. Tired as she was, the thought of showing Lorrie her bedroom, where she had fucked herself and so many other beautiful young women like Lorrie into frenzies of ecstacy, aroused her incredibly. But she stayed calm.

"Okay."

She took her to the bedroom, where Lorrie made big eyes and incredible dimples when she saw the king-sized bed.

"Ooohh girl... why does such a small thing as you need such a big bed? Don't tell me." She pushed the firm mattress with her fist, feeling it give. "Don't want to be cramped for space, do you?" She giggled. "Don't tell me, you're going to let me sleep here since I'm your guest. And you're going to sleep on the sofa, right? Just kidding."

She saw Laura's half-open closet and went over to it, looking at Laura's clothes, running her hand over a very sexy peignoir.

"God, this stuff is beautiful," she said. "I'll bet it looks great on you. Makes the fellas quiver, right?"

Laura smiled noncommittally.

"I've got a little teddy like that I keep in my flight bag, just in case," she winked. "Though we don't live those racy lives everyone thinks we do. Usually too tired."

"I can imagine."

"Well... think I'll take a bath and go to bed," Lorrie said, stretching and yawning.

Her full young breasts pushed against the front buttons of her uniform as she stretched, and Laura could feel a pulse beating in her own throat as she watched.

"Is that okay with you?" she asked. "I guess I could stay up a while if you want to watch TV or something."

"Oh no, I'm tired too. I'll take a bath right after you do."

"I could sure use a drink," Lorrie smiled. "You wouldn't happen to have any vodka around here."

"Coming up," Laura smiled. "Vodka tonic okay? I can bring it to you in the bath."

"Oh, you're just trying to get a peek at this Playmate of the Month bod, aren't you," Lorrie teased.

Laura started to blush. "No... really, I--"

"Oh, don't be silly. I'm just teasing you. A vodka tonic will make me think I'm in heaven. Bring it right in."

Lorrie went into the bathroom, and Laura could hear the water. She herself changed out of her traveling clothes and into a fluffy white bathrobe, very wholesome, though she was naked underneath. She didn't put on anything sexy, and tried not to think about the gorgeous Lorrie lying naked in the bathtub. And I have to take her a drink, she thought. I have to try not to look. It'll be okay. I'm certainly not horny, not after what I've been through. Sweet, passionate Jonelle. And that Kim really knows how to fuck. God, my nipples still hurt.

She thought this might distract her from Lorrie, but when she got to the bathroom and knocked at the half-shut door, Lorrie popped her head around the corner of the door.

"Just let me have it," she winked. "I decided to be modest. Every teenage boy in America has jerked off over a picture of my bod, but I don't have to inflict it on you, do I."

Laura smiled and shook her head. "No, you don't. Here. See you in a minute."

Lorrie winked again and shut the door. She had, mercifully, no suspicions of Laura. She was so open and perky and off-hand and darling--no wonder Playboy had chosen her. She had the girl-next- door quality they wanted so much to purvey. Fresh, direct, maybe innocent, but probably a dream between the sheets.

Laura really liked her a lot, which made the thought of trying to screw her seem somehow crude and unworthy. However, that feeling changed a little when Lorrie appeared in the livingroom wearing only a bathtowel wrapped around her scrumptious body.

"Would you have an extra bathrobe, Laura?" she asked. "All I have is that sexy teddy I told you about. It's not exactly appropriate."

"Oh, I don't mind if you wear it," Laura joked, making sure Lorrie saw it as a joke. "Of course, I'll get you one."

Lorrie followed her, and while Laura was rummaging in the closet, she fell backward onto the bed, bouncing exuberantly on it like a child. Of course the towel came apart and she was completely naked on Laura's bed, on her back. Laura couldn't help glancing over, and she nearly fainted.

Lorrie's naked body was breathtakingly gorgeous. It was as close to perfect as any woman's body she had ever seen, except Rina's, which was just as fine. She swallowed, knowing she was looking too long. But Lorrie just giggled.

"God, I lost my towel. You got to see the famous bod anyway. You like?"

She stretched out in mock poses like those in Playboy layouts.

"You're... breathtaking," Laura said softly, holding out a bathrobe to her.

She couldn't take her eyes off Lorrie's perfect, round young breasts, fairly large for such a slender girl, but very firm and pear-shaped, with large dark brown nipples. Oh god, I can't look! she thought. She turned away.

"I don't mind if you look," Lorrie pouted. "Gosh, don't you think I'm pretty?"

"More than pretty," Laura half-croaked.

She looked into Lorrie's eyes to keep from looking at her body, and she could see a glaze of half-understanding, or ambiguous curiosity pass over them. Lorrie then took the bathrobe and started to put it on slowly, but without taking her eyes from Laura's. Their eyes were locked together for a long, uncomfortable moment.

Then Lorrie looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you," she said, genuinely. "That drink really made me feel good."

She grinned at Laura with her infectious dimples. Laura was flabbergasted. She thinks she's the one to blame, Laura thought. I don't believe it.

"I... I'm the one who should apologize," Laura said. "I... guess I've never seen anyone so beautiful."

"Oh, don't be silly," Lorrie scoffed. "You're more beautiful than I am."

"I don't have a body like yours."

"I bet you do," Lorrie giggled. "Why don't you show me. I showed you. Now it's your turn."

Things were swirling out of control, Laura felt. She even wondered if Lorrie realized it. The girl was so direct and natural, it was hard to tell if she knew what was happening.

"I think I'll pass," Laura swallowed.

"Chicken, heh?" Lorrie winked.

"I'm going to take a bath too. There's more vodka in the kitchen if you want some."

"Just might take you up on that. Don't be long."

"I won't," Laura smiled.

When she emerged from her own bath, Lorrie was in the kitchen. "You want another one too, don't you?" she asked.

"I guess I could use it."

She went in to the kitchen, and Lorrie turned and handed her a fresh drink. Then she raised her glass in a toast.

"To you and me," she winked. "Friends from the first."

"To you and me."

At that instant, with Lorrie's dark eyes burning into hers, Laura realized that she would not be able to get through the night without making a pass at the girl. Something in Lorrie's eyes told her that Lorrie recognized it too. Laura remembered Rina, whom she had kissed here in her kitchen for the first time. Was it going to be the same now?

She set her drink on the counter. The vodka had made Lorrie a little woozy, and she gazed goofily at Laura as Laura took her glass too and set it on the counter.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked.

Laura raised both hands to the girl's beautiful face and with her fingers caressed Lorrie's dimples on both sides. "Tell me to stop if you want me to stop," she murmured, "but I can't help myself."

"It's okay. Everybody loves my dimples. Men cream their jeans over my dimples."

Laura's fingertips strayed to Lorrie's full, sensual mouth. "How do they feel about your mouth?" she whispered.

"Same way," Lorrie twinkled.

Their eyes were locked, throbbing. Laura knew there was no turning back now. It would either happen, or it would get ugly.

Her own mouth was very close to Lorrie's. She moved her fingers out of the way. Her lips came even closer.

"What are you doing?" Lorrie whispered.

Her eyes dropped to Laura's lips, then came back to Laura's eyes. Laura's lips touched hers, since Laura knew there was no turning back. She kissed Lorrie tentatively, hoping for a response. Lorrie's lips did not move. Oh no! Laura thought, heart racing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.