Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 92

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Laura was sitting in the Dallas airport, numb with emotional pain and longing, feeling empty and dreaming of Jonelle, when an absolutely stunning young woman walked up to her. She was tall and very thin, but shockingly gorgeous, with golden skin like Camille's and bronze hair. Her eyes were green, and full of danger and murky invitations.

"I'm Kim," she said to Laura.

Laura smiled with one corner of her mouth. "Hi, Kim."

"Can I sit down?"

"It's a free country."

She sat beside Laura, crossing her long, thin, spectacular legs. The girl was just about all legs. Too thin for many tastes, but Laura couldn't keep her eyes off them. Kim noticed.

"You like my legs?"

"They're gorgeous."

"Yours are too. Are you Stephanie Seymour?"

"No." Laura smiled more broadly now. "Disappointed?"

Kim shook her head. "You're even more beautiful than she is."

"Thank you. I think you're wrong, but thank you."

"Have you ever gone to bed with another woman?"

God, does it show that much? Laura wondered. But then, as she looked at Kim, she wondered if this was just a ploy, a tactic. What if I say no? she thought. And does she want me to say yes? Is she trying to pick me up? This incredibly gorgeous creature?

"Why do you want to know?" Laura asked softly.

"Because I want to go to bed with you."

"Why?"

Kim's green eyes burned. They excited Laura. "I can make you come better than you ever have," she whispered.

I'll bet you can't, Laura thought.

"I'm waiting for a flight," she said.

"Just go up to the desk and ask them to put you on a later one," Kim said.

Laura just stared at her. She had never run across anyone so bold, not even Barbara.

"What's the matter, don't you find me attractive?" Kim asked.

This, Laura realized, was a very dangerous moment. She realized that the idea of casual, intense, raw sex with this stunning creature was very appealing, and would blot out the pain she felt at leaving Jonelle. But if she admitted that Kim was attractive, it was like saying, Yes, I'm a lesbian, and I think you're very desirable. What was she to do?

"I know you want me," Kim said, under her breath. "Even if you've never done it. I saw how you looked at my legs."

Laura felt like a trapped rabbit. Kim leaned closer. Her warm breath flowed into Laura's ear as she whispered.

"Don't you want to fuck me?"

Laura swallowed. "God... yes," she whispered back.

"Good, I'll wait over there while you change your ticket. I've got a car outside."

This was a completely new experience for Laura, and she tried to stop trembling as she walked to the counter. She had let Barbara seduce her, that was true, but no one had ever tried to pick her up so boldly. And certainly not a stunning young black woman whom she, Laura, would die to sleep with under any circumstances. She took several deep breaths and exchanged her ticket.

Then she joined Kim by a small magazine shop. Only now did she realize that Kim was a full head taller than she was. She was also only about nineteen, about eight or nine years younger than Laura.

"Follow me," she said, beckoning Laura.

They drove in Kim's black sports car to an airport hotel. Kim parked in the basement garage and they took the elevator to her room on the fifteenth floor.

"You don't live in Dallas?" Laura asked.

"Minneapolis. I flew down here just to find you."

Kim had an infectious, dangerous grin.

"You just prowl airports looking for... people like me?" Laura said, delicately.

"Only when I'm horny," Kim grinned.

She let them into her room, then closed and securely locked the door. Laura gulped softly. Well, we're in for it now, she thought. She realized she was wet. Kim might be bold and bizarre, but the prospect of fucking with her excited Laura wildly.

Kim threw her purse on one of the king-sized beds, then took Laura's and threw it there too. She came close, her green eyes burning. Laura had never fucked a black girl with green eyes, although strictly speaking Kim was not black but golden, like Camille. Her sensual mouth came closer and closer to Laura's.

"You've done this before, haven't you," she whispered. "I knew it."

"How did you know it?" Laura had a real interest in this, since she didn't want it known.

"I can smell a woman who wants to eat my pussy."

Kim's tongue slid across Laura's lower lip. Her fingers toyed with the top button of Laura's blouse, then unfastened it. Before she could go on, Laura's mouth met hers and they kissed in a fiery, searching, passionate collision, sucking and biting each other's lips, consumed by a sexual hunger that was almost frightening. But then what are we doing here, if we don't want this? Laura thought.

They tore at each other's clothes. Kim's mouth was on Laura's neck, and Laura's fingers had Kim's blouse open in seconds, pulling one of her bra straps down her smooth, golden shoulder. She pulled the cup away from a small, perfect breast, cupped it in her hand, and sucked Kim's plump, glossy brown nipple deep into her mouth.

"Unhhhh!" Kim gasped.

They fell onto the closest huge bed, still tearing at each other's clothing. In a few more seconds they were nearly naked, and Kim had her mouth on Laura's breasts too, bringing hot little cries of wild pleasure from Laura's throat. This was so different from the long hours of fucking with Jonelle. She and Kim were voraciously hungry, sucking and kissing and biting one another, whimpering and panting.

The girl had a beautiful body, incredibly long, very lean and burnished like bronze, with perfect high small breasts and a long flawless midriff. Her hair was a bronze cloud of permed wavelets and curls that fell to her shoulders, and Laura buried her face in it as Kim squeezed and sucked her breasts.

"Oh god... you're beautiful," she panted, wincing as the girl's mouth tore at her aching nipples, still sore from Jonelle's mouth.

Kim's green eyes were glazed with hot, murky lust as she raised her face to Laura's and they kissed again. "Not as beautiful as you," she said sincerely.

Quickly they shed the rest of their clothes and began to explore each other's body with their mouths and hands, ending up almost naturally in a sixty-nine position, with Laura on the bottom. But this was no slow, tender, simmering sixty-nine, as Laura was accustomed to. Both were so hungry for each other that each one assaulted the other's pussy fiercely, sucking and tonguing and probing it until both were half-mad in the throes of sexual tension.

Their arms looped around each other's thighs, fingers digging into firm asscheeks, they tongue-stabbed each other and tongue- mauled each other's clit until both were quickly overwhelmed by hot, wrenching orgasms. Kim was first to come, her long lean body quivering and stiffening, frantic little squeals coming from deep in her chest as the waves of her climax shook her.

"Unghh!" she cried out. "Oh! Nggnmmiieeee! Ohhngghiieee! Oh god... oh shit unngghhiieeee!" she squealed.

Her lovely long body undulated on top of Laura, adding to the sexual stimulation, and Laura exploded right behind her in a fierce, clenching orgasm. She pushed her face into Kim's silky, naked thigh and groaned through a rapturous climax, her body repeatedly wrenched by sharp waves of coming.

"Auunngghh!" she moaned, her pelvis churning, pushing her flooding pussy up into Kim's face. "Oh! Ohnnnggg god ungghhhhh! Ungghhh!" she groaned, overcome by hot quivering spasms.

It was almost a full minute after the spasms receded that they slowly peeled themselves apart. Both were shocked by the quick, hammering power of the climaxes they had shared.

Kim blinked. "I should have been looking for you before," she said. "I don't even know your name."

Laura laughed, uneasily. She realized it was true. "Laura," she said.

She leaned forward and kissed Kim tenderly, the only tenderness they had shared up to now.

"You're pretty good at this," Kim murmured against Laura's lips.

Without speaking, Laura maneuvered their legs so that she could press her pussy forward into Kim's, while they were still sitting upright on the bed. Kim nearly swooned as she felt Laura's wet, naked pussy push against her own. So did Laura, captivated by the thrill of the beautiful girl's enraptured face.

"I knew you wanted to fuck me," Kim sighed, her green eyes glazing as Laura's lips again dropped to her exquisite breasts. "Please fuck me... fuck me hard with your pussy," she panted, throwing her head back and pushing her young, hard breasts into Laura's face. "Suck them hard... please! Unhhh! Oh yes!"

And Laura did. She knew Kim wanted to be consumed, obliterated by sex. She had to be wild for fucking to pick up a complete stranger in a strange airport. She was sexually adventurous in the extreme, and Laura knew how to handle that, being the same herself.

She had fucked this way with many girls, and there were many ways to do it: gently romantic, gyrating together, letting the storm build, or frantically thrusting, or, as she did now, with one girl dominant, fucking the other one, pushing her onto her back and jamming your groin into hers until she exploded in a horrendous orgasm. Kim was so delicious, and wanted Laura to rape her so badly, that Laura couldn't turn down the offer.

She sucked and squeezed the girl's delicious small breasts until Kim was twisting and moaning, then pushed her down and rose up over her, pushing her own cunt down into Kim's and grinding them together hard. Kim's face was torn with ecstacy as Laura fucked and fucked her, holding one long golden leg and using her fingers to make sure their two wet cunts melded totally, guiding their swollen clits together, and then jamming her crotch into Kim, making the girl whimper almost hysterically as her orgasm drew nearer.

"Unngghhh Jesus... Laura, fuck me... unghh! Yes! Hard... oh hard! Unghhh! Oh shit... I'm going to come!" she cried out, almost in a panic, her voice clotted with lust.

When she did come, it was almost a silent orgasm, as the breath was knocked out of her, and she wheezed softly, her face torn in a seizure of ecstacy, her body undulating with one shock after another. The orgasm was sharp and total, and it took a long time. Laura was the first to release, easing back, bringing Kim's legs back to the mattress, finally pulling her own groin away.

Kim's body was slack and limp, her face still reflecting the overpowering shock and stunning force of her climax. Her eyes were red and glazed. She managed a weak grin.

"Where've you been all my life, Laura?" she asked softly.

"Obviously waiting for you to happen by," Laura laughed, nuzzling her long golden neck.

Now it was Kim's turn to return the favor, and for the next twenty minutes Laura felt like she had been swallowed by a burning whirlwind. Coming out of hours of emotional sex with Jonelle, she found herself plunged into a cauldron of physical sensation that scorched her to the core.

Laura had thought Camille was an intense lover, but Kim put her in the shadows. She swarmed over Laura, squeezing Laura's breasts and trying to swallow her nipples, sucking Laura's pussy, fingerfucking Laura's asshole, until Laura was screaming through an excruciating climax. But this was only the warmup.

Kim's tongue followed her finger into Laura's ass, and while tongue-fucking her this way heatedly, she pinched Laura's clit between her thumb and forefinger, summoning a wrenching, horrific orgasm from Laura in under a minute. Laura had never come this way, and she was shocked and thrilled by it. But Kim wasn't finished.

She pinned Laura on her back, rubbing her delicious hard young breasts in Laura's face, kissing her passionately. "I love fucking you, Laura," she panted. "This time we're going to come together. Oh, I love fucking you!"

"Yes... yes," Laura panted, still reeling from her previous two climaxes.

"I can find your g-spot," Kim gasped, kissing Laura's breasts again, tormenting her aching nipples, now baring her teeth for the first time.

Laura didn't think she had one. In two years of frantically fucking every beautiful black woman she could lay her hands on, she had never had a climax like the ones she was able to call forth from Yvette, who clearly had one. But she was willing to let Kim try.

And the feel of Kim's sharp teeth tugging her nipples excited her wildly, as it always did with Karen.

"Mmmmm, you like that, don't you," Kim murmured as Laura looked down at her nipple caught between the girl's sparkling white teeth.

"Ohhhnnn god yes!" she breathed.

"Mmmmmm."

Kim cupped Laura's breast in both hands, twisting and squeezing it and sinking her teeth into Laura's nipple at the same time. Laura nearly jumped out of her skin with pain.

"Owwnncchhh!" she cried out, tears squirting from her eyes.

"Oh... sorry, did I bite too hard!" Kim asked, looking up coquettishly.

But Laura could hardly reply, since Kim was probing her pussy at the same time with one long finger, looking for the spot, as Laura did when fucking Yvette. The feel of her finger mingled with the pain left by her teeth to excite Laura wildly, and she twisted and panted, nodding.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.