Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 87

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 87 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Two days later, Laura ran into Sholandra in the hall at work. Both stopped. They looked at one another without speaking. The emotional pain was palpable, and Laura was glad no one else was close to them.

"I..." Laura began.

"Don't say anything," Sholandra said.

Her face revealed so much pain that Laura was afraid she might cry. Laura felt like crying herself.

"I want to say something," she said.

"It'll hurt too much," Sholandra whispered.

"I don't want to hurt you. I want to... love you."

Sholandra's eyes glinted with fire. "You mean you want to fuck me."

She said 'fuck' under her breath, as a sort of foul expletive, dirty and perverted. Laura winced visibly.

Oh god! she thought, her eyes watering.

Both of them knew that Laura couldn't deny it. Both of them also knew what she had meant.

"I... didn't mean to... bother you," Laura said, looking away to stop her own tears, then quickly walking away too.

She could barely get through the rest of the day. Her stomach roiled, her eyes burned, her head reeled with shock and sadness. If only I didn't have to see her, she thought.

But at the end of the day, she drove her car to where she knew Sholandra parked in the garage and waited by the small, shiny red sports car. She remembered the time she had saved Sholandra in the midst of a rape, right here, when Sholandra was being assaulted on the hood of her own car.

She waited ten minutes before Sholandra showed up.

"What are you doing here?"

"I... don't know," Laura stammered. "I had to see you, I guess."

Sholandra said nothing. She stared at Laura, her dark eyes opaque, her sensual mouth expressionless, for once. Laura stared back. They spoke only through their eyes. Finally, Sholandra nodded toward her car.

"Want to go for a ride?"

Laura gulped. "Sure."

They got in the car, and Sholandra drove down the coast. She drove fast. They did not speak at all, nor did she turn on the radio. The only sound was the car and the wind. Soon it grew dark, but Sholandra kept driving. When they reached Half Moon Bay, she stopped at a turn-out overlooking the ocean.

"Are you hungry," she asked after a while.

"Not very," Laura said softly.

Again they didn't speak for about half an hour. It was about eight-thirty, Laura realized from glancing at her watch. Sholandra started the car without speaking and drove for a while until she spotted a Best Western motel. She drove up to it, went in to the Registration Desk, then returned. She drove around the building to the rear and parked.

"Coming?" she asked, deadpan, holding up a room key.

Laura nodded.

She followed Sholandra to the room and went in behind her. Sholandra turned on the light. Still they said nothing. Sholandra turned to Laura.

"I love the way your hair streams out behind you from the wind, in the car," she whispered.

"I love your hair," Laura murmured back. "I... like to put my face in it. I like to touch it."

She reached out, but Sholandra deflected her hand. "Me first."

Sholandra's hand came up and stroked Laura's thick mane of silky auburn hair. She ran her fingers through it. Laura looked at her. Sholandra's eyes were throbbing with a mixture of emotional pain and sexual excitement. But she was no more excited than Laura was.

Laura raised her hand to Sholandra's hair, and for several minutes they caressed one another. Slowly, imperceptibly, their faces drew closer together, until their lips met. It was a kiss even more tentative and slow than their first kiss. We have so much to reinvent and rediscover, Laura thought, as her tongue met Sholandra's.

But the kiss grew hotter by the second, until they were both breathing harder, probing more, their bodies coming together. Laura kissed Sholandra's smooth cheek, her delectable neck. Sholandra's lips found Laura's ear. She breathed hotly into it, sending Laura up the wall.

"Don't say anything," she breathed.

"Okay."

The sexual shivers that rippled up and down Laura's body were intense. She watched as Sholandra reached behind herself and began unbuttoning her blouse. The girl knew how infatuated Laura was with her body, and she took her time, watching Laura's eyes as more and more of her skin came into view.

When she had it unbuttoned, she removed it and flung it into an easy chair. Then, with a half-smile, she nodded for Laura to do the same. Laura removed her own blouse with almost the same exaggerated slowness and tantalization. As she unbuttoned it, her eyes caressed Sholandra's upper body. Sholandra wore a bra she had never seen before, a wonderful peach lacy thing that dipped between her breasts and clasped at the bottom of the cups.

Laura herself wore a black lace bra that she knew looked dangerously sexy on her. She saw that it had about the same effect on Sholandra as Sholandra's had on her. She flung her own blouse into the same chair, on top of Sholandra's.

Next they both removed their skirts, stockings, shoes the same way: slowly, deliberately, their eyes fastened on each other. The sexual tension in the small motel room was strung almost tighter than Laura had ever felt it, certainly between the two of them. Even when Sholandra had wanted to give in but wouldn't let herself, the tension had never been this high.

When they were down to their underwear, Sholandra pulled down the covers from the king-sized bed. She and Laura lay down face to face on the sheet, still not speaking. Now they kissed again, a long, infinitely tender kiss, an achingly sensitive kiss. When it was over, Laura kissed Sholandra's beautiful neck and shoulders, dropping her fingers to the bra clasp between the two cups.

It came loose easily. She pulled the lacy cups away and kissed the valley between Sholandra's small, perfect breasts. Her hands came up to them and covered them. She held one and moved her mouth over to the large, soft, bulging black nipple. Only Karen had nipples as large as this. She licked it lovingly, then sucked it into her mouth, pinching it between her tongue and the roof of her mouth as she sucked, bringing soft mewlings of pleasure from deep in Sholandra's throat.

"Oh... Jesus!" Sholandra breathed, watching her naked breast half-disappear into Laura's mouth.

Laura was in no hurry. She knew Sholandra was upset with her, and her motive was to remind her that no one else would ever make love to her this way but Laura. She sucked Sholandra's large, plump nipple until it was stiff and very excited, then turn to her other exquisite breast and sucked that nipple the same way.

Then she returned to the first, then back to the second, until Sholandra was twisting and whimpering helplessly. She knew it would take very little to make her erupt in coming, but before she could slid her panties off, Sholandra had forced herself up over Laura, shaking her head.

"Turn," she nearly whispered.

Obediently, Laura turned her back and let Sholandra unfasten her bra. Now it was Sholandra's turn, and she gave Laura's breasts the same treatment, making love to them until Laura too was shaking and mewling helplessly, craving release, craving more, wanting everything.

They looked at each other, their eyes swimming with uncontrollable lust for each other. Slowly, they both slid their panties down their legs. Then, as if reading one another's mind, they slid their groins together, staring deep into each other's eyes, until their oozing wet pussies met and squirmed together.

"Ohhh!" Laura gasped involuntarily.

"Unnhh! Oh... yes!" Sholandra gasped, her head falling back.

Even though they had fucked several times before the incident with Camille had briefly separated them, they had never done this together. But Laura knew it was necessary now, that nothing could be more intimate, a way of renewing the broken bond. She had never felt a hotter, or a wetter, pussy against her own.

Both of them felt connected at the core, their nectar-slick, swollen, molten pussylips kissing in the most intimate way possible. They quickly grew delirious, almost half-mad with lust, since they were already so aroused by their complex emotional reconnection and from making love so elaborately and patiently to each other's breasts.

Their bodies were literally on fire with need. Their hips gyrated and churned in frantic but sympathetic rhythm, their groins pumping and surging together, their small, hot cries and maniacal groans intermingling in a wild crescendo. Laura held onto one of Sholandra's beautifully shaped legs, kissing the remarkable smooth dark calf whenever she briefly regained her senses, then biting her lower lip as billows of sexual heat seemed to flow from Sholandra's pussy into hers and spread through her quivering body.

Sholandra held Laura's leg too, doing the same things, whimpering and kissing it, then moaning as the sensations became too overwhelming.

"Laura... unnhhh... oh Laura!" she gasped.

"Oh! Oh... yes, honey, yes!" Laura panted, nearly fainting as an ineffable ripple of sexual heat passed through her flesh.

As they twisted and writhed together, the bed began to creak and shake under them. The had begun in a slow, sensual rhythm, but now it was almost violent, a groaning, pumping frenzy as they both neared a climax. They came at almost the same instant, an uprush of explosive spasms that wrenched their striving bodies and tore involuntary cries of ecstacy from their throats.

"Unnghhaauuggnhhhhiiee!" Laura cried out as the shock hit her. "Oh! Oh! Onngghhmmnniieeee!" Sholandra half-screamed, turning her face into the sheet to muffle her loud moans, jamming her flaming pussy even harder into Laura's as the coming gripped her.

As Laura had done a few times with Brandi, and as Jonelle seemed to do often, Sholandra actually fainted briefly, blacking out as the fierce sexual explosions overpowered her senses, then drifting back to consciousness, dazed and stunned by her orgasm. It took both of them almost a minute just to catch their breath and recover from the aftershocks.

Then, with painstaking tenderness and slowness, they began to disentangle their mated bodies, even wincing, both of them, as their pussies came apart. Laura turned to face Sholandra and embraced her. Sholandra was still dazed, her eyes red and unfocused.

Except for their uncontrollable sexual cries, they hadn't spoken more than five words to each other since entering the motel room, or for hours before either. Laura's voice sounded odd to them both.

"Have you ever heard two cats doing it in the middle of the night, outside your bedroom window?" she asked.

Sholandra smiled and nodded.

"I think we must've sounded like that. We must've given everyone else staying here a thrill."

"I didn't see too many other cars," Sholandra said softly. She stroked Laura's cheek with her forefinger. "You made me pass out."

"You came hard."

"I never came so hard. Not even with you, before."

"Mmmmm, I'm glad you came to," Laura grinned, kissing her. "I want more of you."

Sholandra broke into a broad grin, one Laura hadn't seen for a long time now. "I know you, girl. You like to fuck and fuck," she giggled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.