Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 78

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 78 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

While in the supermarket Laura's eye was caught by a tabloid headline describing how O.J. Simpson's slain ex-wife had been addicted to sex. It stuck with her. This was the day after her enchanting but frenzied half-hour of total all-out fucking with Yvette, in which between them about ten orgasms had occurred in under thirty minutes.

Is that what I am? she wondered. It sure feels like it sometimes. Like it's all I can think of.

Her body had recovered from the hammering Rob had given it, and her wild tryst with Yvette had only seemed to hone her appetite for more. And not only more, but more extreme. Her thoughts inevitably turned to Karen. Only Karen (and Rob) could be depended on to really push the limits with her, and the hot, frantic fucking with Yvette made her feel like she needed to go farther, deeper, into territory she and Karen had shared before.

Maybe I am addicted, she thought. She realized that in the back of her mind, she had been thinking about Rob, and his new wife, and how he had said she was Laura's 'type'. She didn't really think consciously about them, but in the murky depths of her sexual nature she knew she was wondering how it would be to go to bed with them both at once. It wasn't enough for her to sleep fairly regularly with Yvette, Karen, Chanitra, and up until recently with Cecilia and Tracy. And then there were Brandi, and Jonelle, though she saw each of them rarely. But she also had to be obsessed with Rob and his wife. Maybe I am an addict, she thought.

Even thinking about all this made her horny, and again the thought of Karen passed through her mind. It had been almost two months since their last, pretty horrific, and yet wildly ecstatic, time together. The Evening of the Whip, as Laura had come to remember it.

It took me a week to stop hurting, she also remembered. Are you sure you want to do something like that again? she asked herself. Well, maybe not exactly that, she answered. It did hurt. Yes, and you came unbelievably, remember? Yes... I remember. But I thought my poor pussy would never stop stinging.

Perverse as she was, this thought made her pussy start flowing and pulsing. She picked up the phone.

"Karen?"

"I was just going to call you. We must be psychic." Karen's voice was low, breathy, smoky, a wild turn-on to Laura.

"Oh god, I have to see you. Now."

"Open the champagne, girl. I'll be there in ten minutes."

As usual, when the prospect of wild, perverted, even brutal fucking with Karen came up, Laura began to flow with fuck-juice even before she put down the phone. Karen got caught in traffic, and it was twenty minutes before she arrived. By then, both of them were already in a state of advanced lust.

Karen had barely removed her coat before Laura was on her, kissing her hungrily. And Karen was kissing back. Her eyes were glazed with sex as she pulled her mouth from Laura's.

"I thought you said this time we were going to try doing it normally, like everyone else," she murmured. "No sick stuff. No... fun stuff."

Her dark eyes glinted with mischief.

"I didn't realize how much I wanted you," Laura said. "It's been too long."

"I know what you want," Karen said darkly.

"Let's try," Laura said. "At least we can try."

Karen looked down at the black satchel she had brought with her. "I guess we'll have to leave this in here," she grinned.

"We can always come and get it, if we get weak."

"Girl, I get weak when I look at you," Karen said, eyes smoking.

"Me too," Laura said softly.

She began to unbutton the back of Karen's blouse as she kissed her smooth black neck. One by one the buttons came loose. More and more of Karen's delicious, sleek black skin came into view, and Laura's lips kissed every inch of it. She removed the blouse and threw it into a nearby chair.

"We better go to the bedroom, or you'll want to grab that bag," Karen whispered.

"You're right," Laura said, drawing her down the hall.

In her bedroom, Laura shut the door and watched Karen seductively remove her bra. "You like to watch me do it, don't you," Karen whispered.

"Yes."

Karen did it slowly. The lacy cups of her bra were made of a sheer fabric, and Laura could see the large dark circles of her nipples through it. Of all the women Laura had been to bed with, Karen had the largest nipples, and Laura felt hungrier than ever for the girl as she saw them come into view.

Karen let the bra straps slide slowly down her arms. Laura found herself remembering their first time, the first time she had seen these magnificent naked breasts, and the way she had wanted to touch them then. Karen's huge nipples protruded from the full, firm globes, puffy and gleaming like black satin.

Karen's eyes swam with murky, hot lust. "No biting," she whispered as Laura approached. "You said normal."

"I want to swallow them," Laura breathed.

Karen cupped both firm breasts in her palms, lifting them slightly, while Laura bent her head. Laura ran her tongue all over one huge, silky nipple, then drew it into her mouth. Karen's hand fell away and Laura enclosed the warm globe in both of her hands, squeezing it and sucking Karen's soft, pulpy nipple in deeper, feeling it stiffen against her tongue.

"Ohhh! Oh... Laura!" Karen gasped softly.

"Come over here on the bed," Laura whispered. "I want to do this right."

"But you've still got your clothes on."

Laura grinned. She quickly stripped, and Karen removed her jeans. Now they were both naked. Laura plumped up the pillows and made Karen lie back against them on the bed. Then she lowered her mouth again to the same damp nipple she had been sucking.

This time she sucked and tongued and teased Karen's large, swollen nipples for about five minutes, going very slowly, never even threatening them with her teeth, but sucking them so skillfully that Karen was nearly insane with need by the time Laura kissed her mouth.

They kissed very sensually, but Karen squirmed and panted almost uncontrollably. When their lips came apart, her eyes were swirling and smoking, desperately horny.

"If you don't fuck me in about a minute, normal or not, I'm going to die," she breathed.

"Mmmmm, I always love it when you beg," Laura murmured, returning to Karen's fantastic breasts and tormenting her big wet nipples again.

But this time she continued down, until she arrived at Karen's wet, open pussy. It was the first pussy she had ever tasted, and she never tired of licking and sucking it. And right now it was incredibly juicy, a pink runny hot trench that she assaulted hungrily, driving Karen up the wall.

"Unhh! Oh!" Karen gasped, her hips churning frantically. "Oh god girl yes oh god yes! Oh Laura! Yes... now, ungghh!"

Since Laura knew how much Karen loved pain, she was tempted to ratchet up the intensity right now with a ferocious, culminating rape that would wrench Karen in a quick, sharp agony of coming. She had done it in the past, and knew she could bring it off. But they had promised each other.

So instead she skillfully stroked Karen's distended clit with her tongue, carefully teasing it, until Karen exploded in a sudden, whinnying climax, her body flipping and surging off the mattress.

"Unngghhhoowwnngg! Unghhiieee! Unghhiiee!" she wailed, biting down on her cries and coming exuberantly.

When she came down from it, her eyes were glassy and red, her mouth still gaping, her breath short.

"Maybe normal isn't so bad after all," she grinned at Laura. "The way you do it."

"I love to make you come," Laura confessed.

"Nobody can do it like you," Karen smiled, embracing her, kissing her, more and more heatedly, finally pushing Laura down onto her back and swarming all over her body.

Laura, of course, was very aroused already, and Karen was the opposite of a tentative lover. She didn't get rough, but her caresses were sure and accurate, her lips on Laura's nipples sharp and insistent, her hand between Laura's thighs quick and clever. In only seconds Laura was arching her back, twisting up off the bed, whimpering uncontrollably.

"Oh, honey, you're gonna come so fast," Karen whispered, rubbing Laura's clit with two fingers while her lips teased one of Laura's erect, wet nipples. "So quick."

"Unh! Oh... unh!" Laura panted, her body tense with need, quivering helplessly, clenching, stiffening. "Fuck me, honey, do it! Do it now... oh god! Oh!"

"Mmmmm, I'm going to swallow this breast and you're going to come so hard, girl," Karen murmured.

Bunching up one of Laura's breasts into a hard cone of flesh, Karen drew the pointing, swelling, aching nipple deep, deep into her mouth, sucking hard. At the same moment her two fingers performed a clever, familiar, quick maneuver on Laura's distended clit, and Laura came abruptly, a gushing, fierce orgasm.

"Auuggnhhhh!" she groaned, her body twitching helplessly as the sharp spasms shook her. "Oh! Oh!"

Karen held her while she came, then caressed her afterward. "We do all right doing it normal, don't we," she smiled, kissing Laura's neck.

Laura, still stunned from her quick, explosive orgasm, still panting softly, nodded. "Not too bad."

"Why don't we go just a little further from normal and let our pussies kiss, like we used to do," Karen purred into Laura's ear.

Laura was still aroused from her climax, and hungry for more. Her loose, pliant body yielded easily to Karen's maneuverings, and within seconds their wet cunts were sliding together.

"Unh! Oh shit!" Karen gasped uncontrollably as the sensation overpowered her.

"Oh! Ahhh!" Laura sighed, her body thrilling at the feel of Karen's slippery warm cuntlips pressing against her own.

As usual with them, the first orgasms were only fuel for the fire that would soon be raging. With their groins locked together, they began a far more athletic kind of fucking, panting and grunting softly as they gyrated their hips, grinding their cunts together and whimpering as the tension built. Their eyes locked together too as they fucked and fucked one another, each girl clinging to the other's leg for leverage.

"Oh god, girl, you're so wet," Laura panted to Karen. "I want you to come all over my pussy."

"Oh... unhhhh!" Karen groaned, unable to speak, biting her full lower lip, pushing her sopping-wet pussy violently into Laura's.

As always, it was one of the most exciting ways ever to fuck, and both of them were aroused to a frenzy in only a few minutes. The sight of Karen's large, luscious breasts swirling, her large black nipples gleaming, as she undulated her body, pushing her groin into Laura's, made Laura reel with lust. She kissed Karen's shapely black calf passionately as she jammed her own pussy into the girl's, moaning and churning frantically.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.