Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 76

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 76 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Jonelle went back to Dallas, Tracy moved to Monterey, and Laura found herself going weeks with sex. And not because the opportunities weren't there, especially with Karen and Barbara. But after her marathon of fucking with Barbara, Tracy, and Jonelle, Laura felt wrung out, as if she needed a rest.

She also felt emotionally drained. Of course, parting from Jonelle was the worst, a wrenching, plangent loss that was nearly as bad as the first time. But she had also grown very fond of Tracy, and the wild, frenzied sex they had shared their last time together had thrilled her. And then there was Barbara, who had seemed so quirky and weird at first, but who now was making a deeper claim on Laura's affection.

All this welter of emotion left her just as exhausted as the sex. And then, quite by accident, she ran into her old boyfriend Rob on the street one afternoon.

Both were a little uncomfortable at first. It had been almost a year since they had last seen one another, and they had split because Rob knew that Laura could never give up her girls exclusively for him. Almost instantly, her eyes dropped to his left hand and saw the gold ring there.

"You finally did it, eh?" she smiled.

He held up the hand, grinning sheepishly, yet proudly. "I told you I would," he said. "I couldn't wait for you. It might have been a long wait."

Laura grinned ruefully. She was both alarmed and pleased to find the electricity still there as their eyes locked and the current crackled. God, we nearly killed each other with fucking, back then, she remembered. No wonder we feel that way.

Rob looked great in a sharp, expensive suit. "We should have a drink," he said.

Laura looked at him pointedly. "Won't your wife be waiting?"

"Actually..." he looked sheepish again. "She's out of town. She's a lawyer, works for the same firm I do. She's in Miami for the week."

"Maybe we should have the drink at my place," Laura said directly, not pulling punches.

Rob grinned and straightened his necktie nervously. "Sounds like a plan," he said.

"Are you driving, or do you want me to give you a ride?" Laura asked.

He smiled, passing up the chance to make a salacious joke.

"My car is parked down the street. But I remember where you live. In fact, every time I drive by that building, I... well, let's just say I remember some things very vividly."

Laura nearly blushed, and flirted with him shamelessly. "Then I'll see you there in fifteen minutes."

He nodded.

Oh god, Laura thought as she drove home, it's been so long since I've been really reamed, I don't know if I'll be able to stand it. I mean, Karen and I, and Barbara and I, get kind of rough sometimes, but it's nothing like having that huge pole of gristle hammering into you.

And yet her pulse fluttered wildly at the thought. She noticed the telltale dampness in her crotch by the time she got home. She was as wet as if she were going to spend the night fucking with Karen and Barbara both.

He arrived shortly after she did, and Laura poured a glass of wine for them both. She noticed that, if anything, Rob was even more handsome than she recalled, as if marriage somehow agreed with him, and made him look even better. And, she noticed, he seemed to feel she was looking even better too.

"I actually met that woman you look like, that model," he said.

"Stephanie? How's she doing these days?"

"I met her at a cocktail party in L.A. You two could be twins."

"Did you want to sleep with her, so you could compare?" Laura teased.

Rob blushed and grinned. "My wife was there too."

"Oh. Somehow I forgot for a minute about your 'wife'. So. I hear Stephanie got her boobies pumped up."

"I... didn't notice," he said.

"Really? You always noticed these."

Laura looked down. She wore a silk blouse of a champagne hue. Her breasts pushed out against the silk. She unbuttoned one button, then two.

"Maybe you forgot what they look like," she murmured, her voice growing more sultry.

"Maybe I did," he swallowed.

"Want to refresh your memory?"

She didn't give him much chance to reply, noticing his fascination with her fingers as she unfastened the rest of the buttons. She wore a black bra that fastened between the cups, and as the blouse slid off her shoulders she toyed with the clip, watching his eyes.

"Maybe you'd like to do it," she smiled.

"I would," he grinned, as she came over to his chair and bent down, her rich chestnut hair falling like a shiny flag over his face.

They kissed, at first slowly, then more heatedly. Then Laura pulled away. She lifted one of his hands to the small bra catch between her breasts. He brought up his other hand too, and unfastened it, filling both palms with her warm, springy breasts as the bra cups dipped away.

She straddled his thighs and sat on him, face first, her breasts in his face, and he cradled one in both hands, sucking her nipple deep into his mouth. Laura threw her head back. It had been a long time since she had felt a man's mouth on her breasts.

She didn't know why it was different, but it was. Karen's, or Barbara's, or even Yvette's mouths could be just as fierce and hungry, but there was some hard, relentless, though also tender, quality to Rob's mouth that made her body come alive with need. She was moaning and twisting before she even realized it, hearing her own moans as if from far away. She looked down at her wet nipples as they slid out, then were sucked back into his mouth.

Rob seemed to want to swallow each of her breasts whole. He got more of each globe into his mouth than anybody ever had, and Laura's nipple would nearly explode as he drew it to the edge of his throat. She held his head in her hands, digging her fingers into his scalp and mewling deeply.

"Unhhhhh! Oh Jesus yes unnhhhhh! Oh!" She bent her mouth to his ear. "I think you better take me into the bedroom and fuck me before I explode," she whispered.

He looked up from her wet, erect nipples. "I'm almost exploding already," he said.

Quickly they made their way to Laura's bedroom. She removed her skirt and sopping-wet panties, while he took off his suit. Even though she had experienced his massive cock before, in several excruciating ways, she found her mouth dropping once again as he slid down his shorts and it popped into view. It was a stiff, purplish, jumping giant, about nine or ten inches in length, and nearly two inches thick.

"God, wifey dear must really love this," she said, falling to her knees and scooping up his fiercely stiff cock and pendulous balls in both hands, immediately taking the head of it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it.

He sat on the edge of the bed while Laura sucked his prick energetically. After all, she thought, I don't get to do this very much, and I certainly have nothing against cock. She kissed the rigid stalk from top to bottom and back again, twirling his balls gently in her fingers, then teasing the sensitive head of his prick with her tongue until he groaned.

Now she took him deep into her mouth, sucking him gently, letting him feel the hint of her teeth on the shaft itself. Rob could only take a few minutes of this. Panting wildly, he pulled her up onto the bed too.

"I can't take much more of this," he said, his fingers biting into her flesh.

She kissed him with scorching passion. "You'd better fuck me now," she said. "Neither one of us can wait."

"Not me, that's for sure," he panted.

Laura rolled onto her back and parted her thighs. It seemed briefly odd to her that in girl-girl sex there were so many different ways to go about it, but with a man it was almost always this way, or from behind, or in the ass. That was it.

She watched while Rob guided his gigantic penis into the glistening, wet groove of her cunt, then held her breath as the whole thing slid up into her.

"Unhhh!" she gasped, feeling crammed, stuffed with it, a feeling she had not experienced for a while. "Oh shit."

Rob began fucking her hard almost immediately, and Laura went into a wild delirium of lust, groaning and churning her hips, pushing her crammed pussy up into his hammering thrusts. He didn't fuck her fast, only hard, stroking his huge, rockhard cock deep into her, his fingers digging into her ass, his sharp thrusts piercing her deep, making the distinction between pain and shocking ecstacy blur.

"Unh! Unh! Unh!" Laura grunted softly as each hammering thrust nearly knocked the breath from her, and sent flaming arrows through her throbbing pussy. "Oh! Ungghhh!"

"Oh... Laura!" he panted, jabbing her deeply again and again.

"Unghh! Oh... shit! God... Rob, I'm going to come! Now! Ungghh!"

Laura exploded with coming, and Rob was right behind, his cock spurting jism deep into her as he clamped her body fiercly to his, burying his prick deep in her clenching channel. It was a paralyzingly complete orgasm for them both, robbing Laura of breath even to cry out. She clawed his back convulsively and whinnied deep in her chest as spasm after spasm wracked her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.