Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 74

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

With Jonelle gone, Laura felt drained, wrung out, exhausted. She could still feel a faint, pleasant tingling all over her body from their encounter, but overall she was too tired even to smile. They had both come about six or seven times in an hour of heated fucking. And then there had been her little tryst with Barbara earlier in the day.

She suddenly came awake from her fatigue, however, at the thought of Barbara. Glancing at the clock, she saw that it was almost eight. And she was ashamed to realize that her pussy was actually throbbing and moistening, even after what she had just been through with Jonelle.

I really am a slut after all, she thought. Jonelle is right. I could never stop. Not even for her. Barbara's just waiting for me to call. Will I call her?

For about twenty minutes she resisted. She reasoned with herself. I've had enough. A pure, burning, wonderful love experience. I came over and over. And I even did it with Barbara earlier today, so I shouldn't need more of that. I'm not such a slave to my own lusts, am I? I can turn away from it. I will. I'll be strong.

At eight-thirty, the phone rang. Laura knew who it was before she picked it up. God, I'm glad Jonelle wasn't here when she called! she thought.

"Are you still coming over?" Barbara asked, softly, seductively, invitingly. "I've got something for you."

"What."

"I'll give you a hint. It's tight. It's black on the outside, pink on the inside."

"Oh god," Laura gasped under her breath, feeling her blood race.

"No, it's not god," Barbara teased.

"I'll be there in ten minutes," Laura breathed into the phone.

"Don't cause a wreck, girl."

Even though in the back of her mind, she felt like she was betraying Jonelle, Laura put on her sexiest underwear before leaving. Barbara had worn a black bra, so Laura put on her black bra, which had lacy cups that only partially concealed her nipples. She also put on lacy black panties that were barely strings of lace, hardly covering anything.

I'm a slut, she told herself as she looked at her body in the mirror. Why isn't Jonelle enough for me? I'm just a slut, a tart, a whore. Can't get enough. Hot pants. I want Barbara to fuck me. I can't help it. It was beautiful with Jonelle. With Barbara it will be... oh god, as raw as it ever gets!

As she drove to Barbara's place, it was almost as if her hour with Jonelle, which had only ended about forty-five minutes earlier, had taken place some time in the distant past. She realized she was fiercely horny. How can I be this way? she wondered. I came and came with Jonelle. And came hard. And now I've got this itch, I want Barbara to do me, do me hard, maybe to scrub away something as beautiful as Jonelle, something so pure and... innocent.

Whatever the reasons, Laura's blood was sizzling by the time she rang Barbara's bell. And Barbara didn't help matters. She had on a gorgeous peach-tinted camisole, nearly transparent, showing off her rich, dark skin and her perfect, small, jutting breasts. The large circles of her swelling black nipples were easy to see, and there was nearly no back to the garment. Laura wanted to reach out and touch the dark, silky expanse of Barbara's delicious back even as she came through the door.

"You look like you were expecting someone," Laura teased softly as Barbara threw the latch.

Barbara turned, smiling. "You like?"

She pirouetted, showing off her beautiful ass, her long, glossy legs.

"Like is hardly the word," Laura said, reaching out.

But Barbara was frowning playfully. She sniffed Laura. "You smell like you've already been fucking with some slut," she said.

"Did you really come over here for more, after you've already been fucking? Are you really bringing your already-fucked little ass over here for me to mop up after her?" She sniffed Laura elaborately again. "Or was it a guy? Is there cum dripping out of your pretty pink pussy?"

Laura blushed with embarrassment. She knew the truth was all over her face. She couldn't deny it.

"Don't be so mean," she murmured, abjectly. "I'm here. I didn't have to come."

Barbara softened. She came closer. Just the presence of her near-naked body was enough to make Laura's blood pound. And Barbara teased her further, licking Laura's lips sensually with her extended tongue, slipping it between them, letting their mouths gradually come together. Then she pulled back slightly. Laura could see the hurt in her eyes, deep down.

"I get jealous too," she whispered. "I want you for myself. I can see you love this girl. You only want me for fucking. Especially for hard, mean fucking, after you've had your little sweetness with her. Am I right?"

"You can think whatever you think. I couldn't stay away," Laura said, her eyes burning into Barbara's. "When I thought of you... I got wet. You make me wet."

Their eyes throbbed in unison. "Are you still wet?" Barbara smiled.

"Just looking at you makes me go all runny," Laura whispered.

"Can you make it to the bedroom, or do you want to do it right here on the floor?"

Laura took her hand and they walked to Barbara's bedroom. Then Laura, unwilling to wait, peeled the peach lace camisole off Barbara's naked body, following her fingers everywhere with her lips, pulling Barbara down onto the bed and kissing every inch of her delicious silky black body, until Barbara was writhing and whimpering.

Somehow, making love to Jonelle had inspired Laura, and she was now unwilling to just fall into frantic rutting with Barbara. Instead, she wanted to string it out, to lavish on Barbara a skill that she usually reserved for her less experienced lovers, those girls she wanted to tie to her by the bonds of her ingenious sexual skill.

Also, she was determined to let Barbara see how much she, Laura, really wanted to be there. And so she prolonged the agony for nearly half an hour, kissing and caressing Barbara, sucking and teething her wet nipples, tongue-tickling her pussy, whispering hot promises in her ear, until Barbara was squirming and whimpering helplessly under her, begging her, imploring Laura for relief.

"Ohhhhnnn... oh god... ohhhnn Laura god Laura you bitch make me come oh please! God please Laura please... make me come you bitch... or I'll... oh! Oh god... I'll do it myself oh shit it feels so good right there... yes! Oh yes girl yes! Do it hard! Please!"

Still Laura teased her and teased her, until both of them were ready to explode with sexual tension. Laura had never seen Barbara so completely out of control, so vulnerable, so consumed by her frantic lust. She twisted and moaned under Laura's clever caresses, quivering and pleading, churning her hips in helpless fuck-motions, squeezing her own breasts viciously, tweaking her own nipples when Laura's mouth was not devouring them.

Now Laura embraced her face to face, kissing her lovely, passion-contorted face, stroking her flowing pussy with one hand, murmuring promises.

"I'm going to do it," Laura whispered, tantalizing the delicious girl. "I'm going to do you now, and do you hard. Are you ready? Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want to come? Do you want me to fuck you hard?"

"Oh yes! Ungghhh! Yes! Yes!"

Barbara's eyes were streaked with sexual fire as she begged Laura. Her body was quivering with unbearable need. She had never been more desireable, and Laura didn't want it to end. She scooped up one of Barbara's delectable breasts in her hand and nearly swallowed the black, bursting nipple, sending Barbara into a delirium of near-climaxing.

"Oh god... yes, I'm going to come!" Barbara whimpered.

And Laura knew it was true. There was no further time to spend on wonderful caresses. Barbara would explode if Laura even breathed on her pussy.

Laura slipped down between the girl's firm, glossy thighs and pressed her mouth to Barbara's streaming cunt, sucking and tongue- fucking it wildly, and Barbara spilled over quickly in a violent orgasm. This climax was so deep and wrenching that at first it knocked the breath from her, so that she couldn't cry out, or moan, or scream. Laura had never seen her come so hard.

Barbara's body tensed, arching, clenching frantically, her face torn with ecstacy, her cries strangled deep in her chest. Finally they broke forth, and she quickly turned her head aside into a pillow to muffle them.

"Auungghhhiiieeeee!" she cried out. "Ungghh... ohnngghh! Oh god Laura... anngghiieee! Ummnnggghhh! Oh shit! Oh! Oh!"

She shuddered in the grip of this fierce orgasm for a full thirty seconds, then collapsed, gasping, mewling incoherently. But Laura was not finished. Now she began to fuck Barbara harder, stroking Barbara's wet pussy with one hand and squeezing her breasts with the other one, sucking Barbara's nipples and hand-fucking her until Barbara was suddenly coming again, moaning through another wrenching, clenching orgasm.

While she was still groaning and flexing, Laura turned her over, sliding one hand under Barbara's flat tummy and down to her buttery pussy, and the other into the crack of her beautiful upraised ass. Before Barbara knew what was happening, Laura had slipped two fingers up into her ass and was hand-fucking her pussy and asshole at same time.

In only a few more seconds, Barbara exploded in a third orgasm, almost gagging on an uprush of sharp sensations, coming sharply, whinnying and mewling deliriously as the shock waves of searing pleasure shook her body.

Finally, after three or four minutes of almost constant coming, Barbara's body went slack, and Laura disentangled herself from the panting, exhausted girl. Barbara turned and looked up at her, her eyes red and glazed with the aftershocks of three killing orgasms.

"I always said you were good," she smiled wanly. "Girl, nobody ever fucked me like that. Not even the one guy I ever let touch me. What got into you, anyway."

Laura looked hard at her from under heavy lids, her own eyes smoking, murky with lust and naked hunger. "You just forget," she murmured. "I have fucked you like that before. You bring out the hunger in me."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.