Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 66

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 66 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

After her return from Dallas, Laura felt an emptiness she had never felt before. She had got through the two days she was condemned to stay there after her day with Jonelle as if she were a zombie, just going through the motions. But back home, though the memory was sharp and sweet, she couldn't get rid of the feeling that she and Jonelle would never make love again.

She had no desire for sex herself. Unfortunately, there were others who desired her, and she couldn't give them all the brush- off, not forever anyway. The most importunate was Cecilia, of course, also the newest, and still as gorgeous as ever. Laura gave in and spent an hour after work in bed with her on three separate occasions in one week, fucking wildly, trying to think only of Cecilia, not of Jonelle.

And of course, Cecilia was an exuberant fucker, and quickly infected Laura with her enthusiasm. By the end of the week, the day with Jonelle in the Dallas hotel room seemed so far away.

And Laura had spotted a new interest at the Safeway where she usually shopped, of all places. There was a pretty young black woman in the bakery there, whom she had noticed a few times in the past. Sparkling eyes, delicious smile, lovely face. Since she stood behind the bakery counter, you couldn't tell much else about her.

But apparently she had been promoted, to assistant manager. Now she was in charge of replenishing the cash drawers, and other miscellaneous tasks. Laura would hear her paged over the intercom. Her name was Tracy, and now that she had escaped from the bakery counter, Laura could see that Tracy was very attractively built. She had a delightful trim figure and a very tiny waist, accentuated by the little candystriper-manqué costume she had to wear.

When Laura ran into Tracy in the aisles, she smiled at her. And Tracy smiled back. She had no idea of the effect she was having on Laura, who had long ago noticed that Tracy wore a wedding ring. God, I really want her, don't I? Laura realized. She's married, probably has a couple of kids, and all I can think of is ripping that little smock off her and fucking her.

Burn for Tracy, burn for the delicious Cecilia, burn most of all for Jonelle. That's me all over, Laura thought, glumly. She was really ripe for it when Karen phoned her one Friday night.

"You owe me, honey," Karen breathed hotly into the phone, and Laura promptly caught on fire.

"We shouldn't be doing that," she said weakly.

"Does that mean you're turning me down?"

Laura hesitated. "No... I guess not," she said. "How could I?"

"Mmmmmm, I didn't think you would. If you're good to me... I'll be good to you," Karen said, tantalizing Laura.

And it worked. Laura realized she was wet, just from this brief conversation. Her pussy was hot, throbbing, flowing with fuck juice.

"God, honey, I'll be over in a minute," she breathed into the phone.

"Don't get in an accident."

The minute she stepped inside Karen's apartment, she knew that a conflagration was in store. She could almost smell the smoke already. It was in Karen's eyes, and she knew Karen must see it in hers. Trying to restrain their darker urges only fanned the flames.

And Karen, as she often did for Laura, was wearing a new, provocative item, an abbreviated sort of transparent peignoir that half-concealed and half-revealed all of her delicious dark body. Laura could hardly take her eyes off the girl. She had recently spent an entire day in bed with the exquisitely beautiful Jonelle, and two successive nights fucking the gorgeous Cecilia after work, and yet she could feel her sexual excitement instantly skyrocket at a mere glimpse of Karen.

For one thing, it was, as always, the message in Karen's eyes, the exciting menace, the hot sexual daring, the dark invitations. They would do shocking things to one another, suffer acutely, and come in paroxysms of total, blinding sensation that almost obliterated consciousness in exploding flashes of ecstacy.

For another, it was Karen's body. Both Jonelle and Cecilia were lean and angular, though Cecilia had breasts of average size, bigger than Jonelle's small paragons, but perfectly proportioned to her body. But Karen was a full-figured woman, with swelling hips, and large, luscious breasts. Her body was firm, but more curvaceous than either of the others, and under the filmy gauze of the peignoir as Laura glimpsed it, it was wildly desirable to her.

They kissed, and she started slipping her hands under the peignoir, raising them up to Karen's full, naked breasts, but Karen pulled quickly back, smiling.

"Oh no, you're awfully quick at grabbing," she teased.

Laura smiled. "You did invite me over here for a little serious screwing, right?"

Karen laughed. "You're so much more savage when I tempt you. Make you wait."

Now Laura was slowly pursuing her around the apartment. She almost caught her in the kitchen, then in the hallway, then finally did catch her, just outside the door to the bedroom. She grabbed Karen from behind, closing her hands over Karen's hard, round breasts under the thin fabric, kissing and biting Karen's beautiful black neck passionately.

"Annghhh! Oh! Oh!" Karen gasped.

Laura spun her around and pinned her against the wall, now sliding her hands up under the peignoir and filling them with Karen's naked breasts, pinching Karen's large, soft, bulbous nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, crushing Karen's mouth under hers. They were both trembling with wild sexual excitement, panting, whimpering frantically.

"Oh god... I want you to do everything to me!" Karen gasped.

"I'm going to rape you," Laura whispered into her ear, squeezing her breasts hard.

"Yes!"

"Now."

"Yes!"

Laura pulled the peignoir over Karen's head in one motion, flung it down the hallway, then scooped up Karen's breasts in her hands and dropped her mouth to them. She wasn't gentle, nor did Karen want her to be. She sucked the girl's black, bulging nipples hard, and when Karen began moaning, she drug her down onto the floor in the hallway.

"Fuck me, honey, fuck me," Karen whimpered.

Laura did fuck her, hard, rapidly, sharply, biting her big wet nipples and plunging two fingers deep into Karen's hot, runny pussy.

"Unhh! Oh... unhgg god! Unhh!" Karen moaned, churning her hips, delirious, groaning and panting in a wild sexual frenzy. "Unggh... oh shit yes oh! Ungghh! Oh yes Laura harder... I... oh yes hard! Anngghhh! Oh now now! Auugnnnhhhhh!"

She came violently, writhing and squirming under Laura, moaning as each wave of pleasure buckled her arching body. Both of them were still panting from this explosion when Karen began quickly to undress Laura. Fortunately, Laura was dressed in casual clothes, which came off easily. Karen pinned her to the floor and fucked her hard, and Laura too came violently in about two more minutes.

When it was over, they both lay on the floor, surrounded by Laura's hastily-shed clothes, and began giggling softly together.

"How many times have we ended up on the floor like this, screwing like two wild animals?" Laura asked.

"I lost count," Karen said. "Together, we are two wild animals."

Laura was willing to entertain the idea. She couldn't imagine herself fucking this way with Jonelle, or Cecilia, or Brandi. But she and Yvette had done it a few times, so overcome with lust that they couldn't stop one another.

"Ah, but what we're going to do, no wild animal would ever think of," Laura said, darkly.

Their eyes locked together, burning with the perverse excitement they felt. The heated, frenzied animalistic coupling they had just experienced was only a prelude to the orgy of pain and shockingly deep orgasms that was about to start. Wordlessly, they helped each other to their feet, and went on into Karen's bedroom. She shut the door behind them, and somehow Laura knew this encounter would be their deepest yet, that they would soon exceed the boundaries even they had feared to go beyond in the past.

Her stomach churned. She could feel her whole body tingle with fear and anticipation.

Standing beside Karen's huge king-size bed, they embraced slowly, watching their naked breasts come together, their nipples meeting, then their mouths, in a long kiss that expressed all their familiarity and their deep, abiding hunger for each other.

"Are you afraid?" Laura whispered in Karen's ear.

"A little. Are you?"

"Should I be?"

"Don't you feel it?"

"Yes."

"Let's just be careful," Karen murmured, almost inaudibly. "No blood. It was always our rule. No blood. Anything else is possible."

Laura nodded as they drew apart. She watched as Karen stooped and drew the long white rope from under the bed, then went to the drawer and removed the ball gag and the small whip with the square leather patch on the end of it.

"There's baby oil in the bedstand drawer," she said quietly, also taking the black goody bag from the closet, the one containing devices that had made Laura, and Karen, scream in violent convulsions of pain and rapture in the past.

Laura could feel the racing of her blood jump up a notch just at the sight of the bag. Oh god! she thought. How could either of us ever give this up?

"Me first," Karen said, with a wink.

Laura knew that she meant she got to be first on the receiving end. Karen sat down on the bed while Laura picked up the rope. She caressed Karen's jutting breasts with the coils of rope, rubbing it over her swelling black nipples.

"I'm going to do these last, so I can take my time with them," she murmured, menacingly.

Karen closed her eyes and shivered. She submitted obediently as Laura quickly tied her wrists together and knotted them to the headstand. Then she spread her legs and watched as Laura tied each ankle to opposite ends of the footposts. Karen's pussy was very wet and shiny, a bright, glistening, black-lipped magenta gash in a nest of dense black curls.

Laura loved it. Karen's thighs were beautiful, the color of rich chocolate, not rippling with muscle like Brandi's, but firm and sleek and full, and between them... this delicious wet black- lipped pussy.

"I hope you don't think I'm going to torture this beauty without tasting it first," she murmured to Karen, her eyes heavy- lidded with lust as she crouched between Karen's splayed thighs.

And for the next ten minutes she kissed and tongued and licked and otherwise toyed with Karen's pussy, never letting Karen come, but bringing her to the edge several times, until Karen was panting, her beautiful stomach heaving up and down, her eyes glassy. And now that Karen was so aroused, Laura began to tie up her extraordinary breasts.

She looped the rope twice around one large, beautifully-shaped round globe, slowly tightening it and watching Karen's black, bulbous nipple swell and bulge. So many times she had licked, sucked, bitten, squeezed this beautiful globe of flesh, hearing Karen cry out, in both pain and ecstacy, and yet her desire to do it again never faded.

"It's so beautiful," she whispered, touching the soft edge of Karen's large, protruding black nipple with her fingertips.

She cinched the rope a little tighter. Karen gasped softly. Her eyes watered. Laura ran another loop of rope around Karen's bulging breast, then ran the rope around Karen's back, under her other arm, and looped it around Karen's other breast.

Now each breast was encircled by several coils of rope. They tended to pull apart because Laura had run the rope behind Karen's back. So now she crisscrossed the rope under and over Karen's breasts, letting the ends of it meet between them, so that both breasts were pulled back even closer together, swelling even more from the strain.

By now Karen was whimpering and panting rapidly. Her large bulbous nipples flared and gleamed. Laura wanted to taste them, to torment them. She knotted the rope underneath the bulging globes. Then she began the slow torture that would end in the explosive ecstacies Karen was seeking.

She started by kissing Karen's bulging, shiny, black nipples, teasing them with her tongue. Karen writhed and moaned softly, watching Laura's mouth toy with her entrapped breasts.

"I didn't get it too tight, did I?" Laura asked, knowing from experience that wrapping the coils too tightly would shut off or dull the sensations, which would defeat their purpose.

"A little," Karen panted. "They're getting numb."

"Oh... poor baby. Here, let me loosen them."

Carefully, she unknotted the rope, gently loosening the coils, which made Karen's full, hard, strangled breasts jiggle a little. Then she knotted it again.

"Okay... no more reprieves," she smiled, letting the menace flow into her eyes, knowing how it would arouse Karen.

Now instead of tickling Karen's nipples with her tongue, she began to suck them, one at a time, digging her fingers into each hard round breast as she sucked. When both nipples were erect and wet and pointing, she began to pinch them, then suck them hard, letting each large, stiffened nipple slide out of her mouth but catching it between her teeth, looking up into Karen's eyes as the nipple slowly scraped past her lightly-clamped teeth to freedom.

This treatment drove Karen nearly delirious with sexual excitement. She was able to watch everything, and though there had been no pain yet, Laura's teasing had aroused her to a high level of need.

"Oh god... Laura ohhnnn! Anngghh! Oh yes, do it hard! God... oh Jesus oh shit... yes! Unghh! Unh! Oh!" she panted, quivering and writhing in need.

"You're going to come, aren't you," Laura teased, knowing she could make Karen come in an instant now, but holding back.

"Oh yes! Oh god... yes! Do it! Please!"

"But I thought you wanted... this," Laura smiled, reaching down to the end of the bed and picking up the small, thin whip with one hand.

Terror and need mingled in Karen's dark eyes, but she was not yet reduced to the helplessness that Laura wanted.

"Oh my, you're so wet, honey," Laura said, running her fingers along the glistening, puffy lips of Karen's open pussy. "You must really be horny. Look, you're getting the sheet all wet. Mmmm, I bet that tastes good."

She slid down between Karen's quaking thighs and began licking her oozing pussy, driving Karen into a frenzy. In under a minute Karen was moaning deliriously, her hips churning wildly in involuntary fuck motions, and just a few flicks of her tongue against Karen's clit told Laura that the girl might come, if she weren't careful.

So she pulled back, purring to the tormented girl, stroking her squirming body, dangling her own breasts in Karen's face. Finally, she picked up the gag and began to fasten it in place. By now Karen's eyes pleaded with her, and before the ball went into her mouth, she begged Laura.

"Laura... do me hard," she panted, her face contorted with fierce need. "Fuck me, bite me, bite my nipples, whip me, do it hard, don't hold back, please, please Laura, ohhh, oh god I need it I want it now now, do it hard, please!"

And then the ball slipped between her teeth, and Laura fastened the belt on the side of her face. Again she dropped her attention to Karen's strangled breasts, sucking and tormenting Karen's nipples. Karen went wild. Laura knew that if she bit them, as Karen craved, Karen would come. Too soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.