Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 61

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

The pain didn't go away as quickly as Karen had said it would. For two days afterward Laura could feel the burning and throbbing in her pussy. Uncomfortable though it was, it reminded her of the experience, and each time she remembered it, she got hot all over again.

On the second day, when the pain was less, she even got so hot that she tried to duplicate it. In a desk drawer at home she found an old ruler. Lying on her back on the bed, she spread her thighs and gently, then more vigorously, whipped her clit. It was harder to come than it had been when Karen did it to her.

Somehow she would lose her strength, or her aim would be bad. But it was wildly, wickedly exciting, and even though it took longer, she finally did come unbelievably, after about fifteen blows. And of course, her pussy was sorer than ever afterward.

And she could barely look at herself in the mirror. You sick, twisted psycho! she told herself. Doing that! Sick! You should be put away!

For days after she was stricken with guilt and shame. Nothing could make it better, not even the memory of ineffable ecstacy, deeply shattering physical rapture. And when she glanced at the letter from Jonelle, which she had left conspicuously on her dining room table as if to remind her that pure love was still possible, she felt even worse. What would she think of me if she knew I did such a thing? she wondered.

For two weeks after whipping herself, she had no sex at all, and didn't even want any, so thoroughly satiated was she by these shocking perversions. And then, at the end of the two week period, Cecilia actually asked her to lunch.

Immediately, Laura felt a sharp, sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach. Oh god, no! she thought. To sit across from her again, and look into those eyes? And want her? And just have her talk about us being just friends?

But there was no way she couldn't give in.

They lunched and chatted aimlessly. But then, disarmingly, Cecilia suddenly brought it up.

"Are you really that way?" she asked Laura pointblank. "I mean, I know you said you weren't. But... have you ever gone to bed with a girl? Really?"

Even though she was shocked and surprised by the question, Laura had lied about it so often before that now she didn't even blush. Cecilia was so good-natured, so artless about it. She seemed just curious.

"No," Laura said, with just a brief swallow to betray her guilt. "Never."

Cecilia beamed. "I didn't think so," she said. "I didn't think you could do something like that. God, I know I couldn't. And I kept thinking, I bet you were wrong about her. In that cute little nightie, I mean. I just got the wrong idea. You were only being friendly, right?"

"Right."

It was marvelous how some people could rewrite things that happened to suit their own needs, Laura thought.

"I keep seeing you in that thing," Cecilia said. "Gosh, you really were beautiful."

"Why, thank you," Laura said, blushing now, giving in to it.

"You really should've tried it on. I think it would have fit you. You're not that much bigger than I am up here. Maybe an inch or two. So they would push out more. That would only make it sexier."

"God, you're right," Cecilia said, eyes shining. "And if it did fit, could I borrow it?"

"Of course."

"Let's go by your place after work today and I'll try it on."

Laura smiled. "Okay."

But all afternoon she didn't know what to think. Was Cecilia really trying to make amends? Did she really believe her little reworking of events? After all, Laura had come on to her as clearly as you could. Or did Cecilia really want to go to bed with her and was just being disingenuous? Laura couldn't decide.

And of course Cecilia was as enchantingly garrulous and good-natured as ever, and just was gorgeous. She acted as if the small, botched seduction Laura had tried last time had never happened at all. At Laura's apartment she accepted a glass of wine, then followed Laura into Laura's bedroom to get the teddy she was to try on.

"I'll just wait out in the livingroom," Laura said discreetly. "You can come out and model it for me, if you want to. But you don't have to."

"Oh, don't be silly," Cecilia said, eyes sparkling.

Laura went into the livingroom with her own glass of wine and sat down. She could hardly control the churning in her stomach. Her nerves were on edge, more than ever before, because she couldn't figure out the situation and didn't know how to proceed. Should she make another pass at Cecilia? Would it too end up in a disgraceful, embarrassing scene?

And how would she react to seeing the girl's fantastic near- naked body in the sexy teddy? That is, if Cecilia actually did come in to model it?

Before she had a chance to think any more, Cecilia did appear, coming in from the bedroom, wearing only the teddy. Carefully, Laura put down her glass, afraid she would drop it. Except for when she had seen Rina naked for the first time, she had never experienced anything as shockingly beautiful as Cecilia. Laura had been to bed with several beautiful women, but none except Rina, and now Cecilia, had made her lose her breath.

The gauzy aquamarine teddy contrasted amazingly with Cecilia's smooth, jet-black skin, and of course more of it was visible now than Laura had ever seen before. The garment was actually a little small for her, but just enough to be fantastically sexy. Her jutting breasts pulled the fabric taut, and her thick black nipples were clearly limned through the gauze.

"What do you think?" she asked, artlessly turning in front of Laura.

Oh god! Laura thought, trying to control herself. "God, you're beautiful," she said in a choked voice.

"Think so?" Cecilia grinned, her vanity very evident. She knew exactly how beautiful she was. "Think if you were a man you'd like to screw me?" she asked coyly, looking at Laura from beneath her long eyelashes.

And now Laura wondered if they were still playing fair. How much should she risk?

She gulped. "Yes."

Cecilia turned again, showing Laura her long back, most of which was visible, and her high, outthrusting ass. She looked back over her shoulder at Laura.

"Tell me the truth, Laura," she half-whispered. "You want to touch me, don't you."

Laura gritted her teeth, looking clear-eyed straight at Cecilia, who was definitely toying with her now. "I don't think one of us is playing fair," she said evenly.

Cecilia sat down next to her on the sofa. Her hard young breasts jiggled slightly under the gauzy fabric. She smiled, so good-natured, so friendly, so uncomplicated. She took one of Laura's hands in both of hers. Laura could see that Cecilia's eyes were swimming and murky now, throbbing with familiar unspoken questions. Suddenly she realized what was happening.

"You can't have it back unless you take it off me," Cecilia murmured, looking at Laura's mouth.

Laura's lips parted in a half-smile. "You forget that I know where the snaps are."

"No. I didn't forget."

Laura let her hand slide out of Cecilia's loose grasp, dropping it slowly down between Cecilia's smooth, black thighs. Cecilia parted them slightly to let her hand in, her eyes glowing and pulsing with undisguised sexual excitement now. The moment Laura's fingers grazed the thin, gauzy fabric that concealed Cecilia's crotch, she could feel the dampness. Cecilia was wet, very wet.

Without taking her eyes from Cecilia's, Laura slid off the sofa onto her knees between Cecilia's thighs. Carefully, she unsnapped both tiny snaps, then peeled the crotch flap of the teddy up, exposing Cecilia's long, open, black-lipped cunt, its glistening pink interior shiny with juice.

"Ohh!" Cecilia gasped as Laura's tongue slipped quickly into her pussy.

Her black thighs clenched, but she didn't pull away.

"Oh! Oh!" she whimpered softly.

Laura knew that this was her chance, her only chance. Cecilia had risked all, but she could still back out, unless she were so quickly overwhelmed that stopping was out of the question. Laura knew the girl was very aroused. Her tongue quickly ascended to Cecilia's clit and she flicked it wildly, raising the ante, bringing Cecilia to the brink of an orgasm in about twenty seconds.

"Oh! Unh! Oh god!" Cecilia panted, her hips squirming as Laura's mouth attacked her flooding pussy more and more passionately.

Now Laura sucked her clit, gently at first, then more sharply. Cecilia's luscious body froze. Then convulsions gripped her, and a total helpless groan of pleasure tore its way out of her throat.

"Aunngghhh! Oh! Oh... yes! Ungghhmggnniieeee! Oh god oh Laura... auungghhh!" she cried out, coming in quick spasms.

She was still panting and writhing in the aftershocks as Laura pulled the teddy up over her head. Laura kissed her neck and shoulders, filled her hands with Cecilia's perfect, hard, very black breasts, and lowered her mouth to the girl's large, bursting nipples.

Cecilia's naked body was even more gorgeous than Laura had imagined, if that were possible, and Laura swarmed over the girl, trying to undress herself at the same time, but unwilling to let Cecilia surface entirely from the sexual swoon Laura had already induced. But when they finally kissed, a hot, devouring kiss, it became clear that Cecilia wasn't backing out.

"In your bedroom," she whispered to Laura as their mouths came apart. "Please."

"Yes," Laura said, pulling her up from the sofa.

Laura was nearly out of her clothes by the time they reached her bedroom. She pulled off the covers and drew Cecilia down on the bed with her, still so hungry for the girl that she swarmed all over her. And Cecilia gave herself to Laura eagerly, moaning as Laura's mouth explored her breasts and sucked her nipples.

"Cecilia, you're so beautiful," she chanted softly, kissing the girl's fantastic naked body, stroking it, sucking it.

"Oh! Oh god... Laura, oh god, you're going to make me come again!" Cecilia whimpered.

"I am, I'm going to make you come and come," Laura murmured, sucking the swollen petals of Cecilia's pussy, tongue-raping her, then assaulting her clit until Cecilia was groaning and mewling through a second convulsive orgasm.

She embraced the girl this time as the aftershocks died away, and Cecilia, her eyes still glazed, looked at Laura worshipfully.

"I... I didn't realize it could be like this," she said, her voice still hoarse from the sharp moaning she had done in the midst of her climaxes.

"Mmmmm, it can be even better," Laura said, kissing her with deep, lingering emotion.

All of a sudden, Cecilia seemed to realize that Laura was naked too, that she too had a beautiful body, and that she had not yet had an orgasm. She began to stroke Laura's flesh, and to kiss Laura's body, tentatively at first, but then more boldly.

"I've never done this," she whispered.

"I know. You told me," Laura smiled.

Cecilia began to kiss Laura's perfect breasts, holding them in her hands as if they were made of crystal and would break. The last traces of the red circles around them had finally disappeared only a few days ago, and Laura felt completely at ease. She squeezed one of her own breasts in two hands, forcing the nipple into Cecilia's open mouth.

"Suck it hard, honey, hard," she panted. "Don't be gentle. I like it hard. Yes, like that. Ohhnn! Yes!"

And of course the usual happened. Laura was so aroused from fucking Cecilia, and so doubly aroused by having it all come true, having Cecilia fucking her now, that she came almost immediately. Cecilia's mouth on her nipples, and Cecilia's tentative hand rubbing her pussy, quickly brought her to a hot seizure of coming.

"Annghghh! Oh! Oh yes, right there, yes, Cecilia... oh baby oh yes now! Unngghhiieee! Oh! Ungghh! God yes! Aunngghh!"

She came thrillingly, holding onto Cecilia and pumping her pussy up into the girl's hand, groaning and shuddering until it began to wane.

"God, you came so hard," Cecilia said, when Laura's breathing returned to normal. "Did I do that?"

"You sure did," Laura smiled. "I wanted you so much, I could've come if you just breathed on me hard."

"You really did, didn't you," Cecilia said, wide-eyed. "Want me, I mean. I mean, I thought you did, and I couldn't believe it. No other girl ever tried to get me in bed before."

"I didn't think you'd ever let me."

"I didn't either." Cecilia smiled broadly. "But you know what? I kept having fantasies of how you looked in that thingee. You know. And asking me if I wanted to touch you? And I did. I did want to."

The girl's innocence was so winning that Laura kissed her passionately, then made love to her again, and brought Cecilia to two more orgasms before they paused. The girl's black black skin was like black velvet to Laura, who luxuriated in kissing and stroking Cecilia's beautiful naked body, who loved hearing her cry out in uncontrollable ecstacy, the girl who had so confidently told her that 'I'm not like that'.

"I've never come four times in a row in my life," Cecilia said, eyes wide, astonished.

Laura had heard it from others, so often that she tended to forget that before Karen, she never had either. Now she wouldn't think of a sexual encounter without multiple orgasms, but she knew how Cecilia felt. She kissed her tenderly, cupping her amazingly beautiful naked breasts with one hand.

"Four times is only a beginning," she murmured.

"You're kidding. I couldn't come again right now if the Marine Corps lined up to make me."

"Mmmm, we're not talking about the Marine Corps," Laura murmured, dropping her mouth to one of Cecilia's breasts.

Now she was in no hurry, and she allowed herself to make love to Cecilia's beautiful breasts patiently, with agonizingly slow tenderness, awakening the wonderful sensitivity of the girl's large, soft black nipples with her tongue and lips until Cecilia was twisting and mewling frantically under her, begging her, imploring Laura for relief.

"But you can't come again," Laura teased softly, nuzzling her neck, kissing her incredibly smooth cheek, then her mouth. "You said you can't."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.