Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

And who was sitting outside the door to Laura's apartment when she arrived home after an exhausting and thrilling night of fucking with Sandra Robinson? Chanitra.

"God, I thought you'd never get here," she said, getting to her feet. "You look like you were out all night, screwing a football team or something."

Then a flash of realization hit Chanitra. Her friendly face suddenly grew long, her eyes stricken with unpleasant truths. Tears even came quickly to her eyes.

"Oh shit," she said, softly.

Then she started crying for real. Laura felt terrible. Quickly, she opened the door and drew Chanitra inside. She locked the door. She couldn't stop herself from holding the girl, kissing the tears from her cheeks. Then their mouths met, and they were devouring each other with thirsty, urgent passion.

But when they stopped kissing, Chanitra continued crying softly. "I know you go to bed with other... people," she sobbed. "Even Yvette."

"I haven't seen your sister since you and I..."

"You know what I mean," Chanitra said. "It just makes me so jealous. I don't want anyone else having you, just me."

"I know. I know, baby," Laura murmured, kissing her again.

She couldn't believe how aroused she was, especially after what she had gone through with Sandra, coming about fifteen times, raped again on the verge of leaving Sandra's hotel room. How could she be so horny again, so soon? But having Chanitra's young body pressed against hers aroused her fiercely.

And all Chanitra obviously wanted was to drown her adolescent jealousies in a hot orgy of frenzied fucking with Laura. She already had Laura's blouse half-unbuttoned, and her hands were darting underneath and behind, looking for Laura's bra clasp. Panting and hot, Laura pulled back a little.

"Chanitra, slow down, please," she panted.

"Don't want to slow down."

Raped twice in the same day, Laura thought. But the girl's phenomenal, hard young body made her feel the same way. She pulled Chanitra's shirt up over her head and they kissed and unclasped each other's bra at the same time. Now their kiss suddenly turned romantic and lanquid, full of exquisite tenderness and feeling, unlike any of her kisses with Yvette or with Sandra.

Am I feeling this way because she's a teenager? Laura wondered. So young, and fresh? Her body so hard and vibrant and smooth? She only knew that they were feeling the same thing, something she hadn't felt since making love to Rina, poor dead Rina. Chanitra inspired the same kind of tenderness in her.

They stepped away from one another to let their loose bras fall to the floor. Then they moved back into a hot embrace, pushing their naked breasts together and exulting in the exciting sensations.

"God, I just dream of fucking with you," Chanitra whispered in Laura's ear.

Laura couldn't keep her hands and mouth from the girl's fantastic, young, hard breasts. She squeezed them and dropped her head, sucking one large black nipple quickly between her lips, bringing soft yelps of pleasure from Chanitra's throat.

"Ohnnn! Anngghh!" Chanitra moaned.

"Oh Chanitra oh baby you're so beautiful," Laura purred, sucking the girl's other breast the same way, pulling half of the hard round ball into her mouth, driving Chanitra crazy with pleasure.

"Take me to bed," Chanitra whispered hoarsely, tugging Laura toward the bedroom. "I want you to... do me, please, quick."

They both half-ran, half-lurched down the hall to Laura's bedroom. Chanitra was undressing on the way, and nearly stumbled and fell trying to get her bluejeans off. Now she was nearly naked, down to her panties. She quickly helped Laura undress and pulled her down on the bed. Laura's mouth again found the girl's incredible bulbous nipples while she skimmed Chanitra's panties down her legs, exposing the most fantastic ass in creation.

"Fuck me fuck me Laura fuck me," Chanitra panted, writhing and mewling with lust under Laura's mouth and hands.

Laura had not seen her so aroused even when they were doing it for the first time, in Yvette's bed. Chanitra was wild with lust, her delicious naked body arching and quivering, flexing, sleek and sinuous as she begged Laura to fuck her, over and over. And Laura did not hesitate.

Sliding between the girl's silken, glimmering black thighs, she got her mouth on Chanitra's flowing pussy and brought the beautiful teenager to three shattering orgasms in under two minutes. Chanitra's lovely face was torn with rapture, her muscles clenching as fierce spasms of pleasure shook her, her firm breasts jiggling, her thighs flexing, her taut stomach quivering. The spectacle of Chanitra coming was nearly enough to send Laura over the edge again.

"Oh god... oh god you make me come so hard," Chanitra panted as she began to descend from the peak of ecstacy.

Laura held her and kissed her. "You nearly make me come just watching you," she murmured.

"Oh... you will, you will," Chanitra murmured back.

She began making love to Laura, there was no other word for it, and in about a minute Laura too was keening and thrashing through yet another orgasm, a fierce, total cataclysm of coming that apparently all her previous climaxes with Sandra were leading up to.

God, I didn't know I could even come one time more, she thought, as her body began to recover from the intense, exquisite spasms brought on by Chanitra's hungry mouth on her pussy.

Still, it was really the last one she could summon from her exhausted body. She spent the rest of the afternoon in bed with Chanitra, bringing the girl to many more rapturous orgasms, but it was the last one she had herself. She tried to avoid explaining in detail to Chanitra why she was so tired, but the girl figured it out. Still, Laura gave her such extreme sexual pleasure that she didn't complain about not being able to return the favor.

"Just remember," she said cutely as she left, giving Laura her darling squint. "I owe you about ten climaxes. Next time I'm going to make you come ten times before I even let you touch me."

"God, I can hardly wait," Laura laughed, meaning every word.

She slept twelve hours, then awoke refreshed and hornier than ever. How can this happen? she wondered. I came more yesterday than I ever have before. How can I be horny? Maybe I should see a doctor. And yet her sexual desire was a vague, unfocused sort of yearning. She didn't want any person in particular. It was a Sunday, and she was dressed in shorts and the same cutoff sweatshirt that had been so fetching on Yvette the night Laura had first tried to fuck her.

In the mid-afternoon her doorbell rang. It was Yvette. One glimpse of her cold, glaring face was enough to let Laura know that she had discovered the goings on with Chanitra.

"My own baby sister," she said, her eyes filled with fire and hurt and reproach.

"Please come in," Laura asked, softly.

Scowling and hostile, she came inside. Laura shut the door behind her. Yvette's eyes swept up and down Laura.

"Did you seduce her? I see your wearing the same thing you used to seduce me. You just couldn't keep your hands off her, could you? Such a hot-blooded lesbian you couldn't stop yourself? She look too good? So young and pretty? You fucked her in my own bed? God... Laura. I still can't believe it!"

"Yvette..."

"Don't make excuses."

"I'm not."

"Don't try to tell me she seduced you."

Even though it was partly true, Laura didn't say anything.

"Can I ask how you found out?"

Yvette's eyes flashed with spite, and an aching sense of loss. "She told me you were finished with me and only wanted her now."

Instinctively, Laura lifted one hand to caress Yvette's marvelous smooth cheek. Yvette slapped it away.

"It's not true," Laura whispered.

Now the tears began streaming down Yvette's cheeks, silent tears, huge and copious.

"Oh Yvette..."

"Don't you touch me!" Yvette jumped back, out of reach.

Laura didn't know what to do. She felt terribly guilty and ashamed, almost as if she had seduced Chanitra, and betrayed Yvette. On top of that, she felt suddenly a fierce pang of lust for Yvette, whose long, delicious, dark black body she recalled with sharp, exquisite need. And her lust was most inappropriate now that Yvette was shaking and crying and accusing her of... what, child abuse?

"Yvette... please. Sit down."

Yvette's eyes were clouded with tears. "How could you do this to me?"

"Do you want me to tell you how it happened?"

"No! God... I couldn't stand it. Just the thought of you... fucking her makes me want to kill you. And her."

They just stood inside the door to Laura's apartment, staring at one another for a long time while Yvette cried. Finally, Yvette whispered, plaintively.

"I loved you."

Laura yearned for her, and leaned toward her. But Yvette pulled back. She wiped away her tears with the back of her hand.

"But I don't ever want to see you again," she said, glowering again at Laura.

"Are you sure?" Laura asked softly. She extended one arm and placed her hand on Yvette's shoulder. She could remember the feeling of their naked bodies entwined, their clits pressed together, the excruciating raptures they had shared.

With a bleak smile, Yvette nodded. "I'm sure," she whispered. "I... have a husband, and a little girl. I'm not a lesbian. You can turn Chanitra into one, but not me."

Laura's hand moved behind Yvette's neck, drawing her closer. This time Yvette didn't pull away.

"One last kiss?" Laura asked. "For old time's sake?"

Again Yvette's eyes clouded up, and her full lower lip quivered. She shook her head.

"No. It'll just make me want to do it with you again."

She opened the door herself and was out in the hallway before Laura could stop her again.

"Bye, Laura."

"I won't let it be goodbye, Yvette," Laura said, but she didn't know if Yvette heard her as she walked toward the elevator.

And so, when Karen phoned that afternoon, Laura was in a perfect mood to see her. This time it was Karen who was suffering and wanted to drown her sorrow in Laura's arms. Karen had been seeing a man who had a sister, and the sister and Karen had become very attracted to each other. They had let nature take it course and were naked in bed, just about to consummate their lust for each other, when the brother walked in.

"You can't believe it," Karen said, bleakly. "We were so close. I had my hand in her pussy. And she's so beautiful. You'd love her."

"Why didn't you just ask him to join you?" Laura asked.

"I actually would have, but both of them were so angry and guilty that the only thing I could do was leave. She called later and said she could never see me again. She wasn't a lesbian. You know, the whole thing."

"Oh baby. I'm so sorry. I know how you feel."

Without speaking, Karen began unbuttoning her blouse, giving Laura alluring glances.

"What about the guy?" Laura asked, looking at the smooth, chocolate skin come into view, and at the lacy cups of Karen's bra.

"He was okay," Karen said. "But I was getting tired of him. Frankly, I get tired of being hammered with dick after a while, know what I mean? I want some sweet, sweet pussy for myself." She winked.

Laura smiled as the last button came undone. She could feel her pulse accelerate as Karen slipped it off.

"Then I got to thinking," Karen murmured. "How long has it been since you... saw these, for instance?"

Her bra unclasped in the front, between the two large cups. She unfastened it slowly, enjoying the suspense. Then she peeled the cups back, exposing her magnificent round breasts. To Laura they seemed even more beautiful than they did the first time she saw them.

Karen's breasts were large but perfectly formed, jutting and firm, with swollen, glimmering black nipples. Laura could feel her blood pounding as she looked at them. She had sucked and licked and kissed and even bitten them many times, bringing Karen to fierce explosions of coming. And yet, she never had enough. And neither, apparently, did Karen.

"You haven't been letting anybody bite them, have you?" Laura asked suggestively, smiling, her eyes swimming with hot sex, as Karen's were too by now.

Karen stood up and came over to Laura. Her loose bra slipped from her arms and fell to the floor. Her firm breasts barely jiggled as she walked, just enough to make Laura want to swallow them.

Karen leaned over the easy chair where Laura sat, putting one hand on each arm of the chair and swaying her perfect breasts in Laura's face.

"Tell me if you see any teeth marks," she teased softly.

Karen's naked breasts were so close to her lips that her warm breath was reflected back. Karen leaned even closer, brushing Laura's face with the smooth round globes. The feel of Karen's soft, bulbous nipples against her face was almost ecstacy itself to Laura. Her hands came up to capture the swaying balls of flesh.

Toying with Karen, she playfully bared her teeth, rubbing one bulbous nipple against them. Several sharp, excited gasps escaped from Karen's mouth. Laura opened her teeth and let Karen's huge nipple pop into her mouth. She sucked it passionately.

Karen looked down at her nipple inside Laura's mouth. Laura held her breast in both hands, squeezing it gently with her fingers while she sucked.

"Oh... ahh... unhhh!" Karen panted and gasped. "You know I don't let anybody hurt me but you," she panted.

"How do you come with them?" Laura asked, releasing the nipple and licking it, stabbing it with her tongue.

"I concentrate. But I don't have to... ahhnnnn! concentrate with you... unhhhh! Oh! Oh Laura! Squeeze them hard! Harder! God... nobody fucks me like you!"

Laura was now treating Karen's other beautiful breast the same way, sucking and squeezing it, squeezing it harder now that Karen had asked for it. The stuffed chair she was sitting in was big, and Karen straddled Laura's thighs with her knees, pushing her naked breasts into Laura's face. While Laura sucked her nipples and squeezed her breasts, Karen inched down the zipper of her jeans.

But to get them completely off, she had to stand for a moment. Her eyes were glazed, her nipples wet with Laura's saliva, erect and shiny. She nearly smoked with hot sex as she stripped off her jeans and panties, doing a quick striptease for Laura.

Laura was as aroused as Karen. She held up her arms, beckoning the girl back, knowing that Karen was just seconds from a fierce climax, that nothing could stop them. With no other girl did she have such crackling, scorching, violent sexual encounters. Once the two of them were swept up in it, as they were now, she knew that nothing could stop them until they both obliterated their lust in several fiery explosions.

Again Karen climbed into the chair with her knees straddling Laura's thighs. She dangled her breasts in Laura's face, and Laura began to make love to them again, rough love, aggressive, almost brutal love, while Karen dropped one hand between her thighs and began massaging her pussy.

"Do it hard honey do it hard I'm gonna come," she murmured to Laura, wincing with ecstacy as Laura's hands and mouth on her breasts grew rougher. "Nobody does this to me but you. I don't let anybody but you. Unhhh! Unggg! Oh god! Hard! Hard! Bite honey bite! Please!"

"Oh Karen!"

"Ungghh! Oh... Laura! Unghgh! Oh!"

Laura's fingers bit into the firm round balls of Karen's breasts, squeezing them brutally, while she nipped at the large, bulging, wet nipple in her mouth with her teeth, teasing Karen, making her whimper and tremble frantically. Then, quickly, she delivered, sharply biting Karen's nipple. Next she released it from her lips and shoved the other one in, biting it sharply too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.