Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

It was only a matter of a few hours before a call to Karen brought her to Laura's apartment. They saw each other only rarely now, but each was there for the other in moments of need.

And Laura understood her own need. It was almost impossible to deny. She knew she felt the need of punishment, for being so perverted as to want Yvette in the first place. And she also needed physical pain to drive away the mental and emotional anguish of losing the girl. Rob, she knew, could give her both, but he would feel guilty doing it.

But Karen. Karen knew the causes, exactly as Laura knew them. And pain was the very spice of sex to her. She couldn't reach her most intense orgasms without it. And she could give as well, and as ingeniously, as she could receive.

It had been months since they were together, and they both were delighted to rediscover each other with a fresh, excited passion. Karen's body, in spite of the pain she inflicted on it or sought out from others, was more beautiful and flawless than ever. Laura carefully undressed her, then let Karen have the full repetoire of her skills, bringing the girl to two violent orgasms in under five minutes. After Karen returned the favor, and they had shared a third simultaneous, explosive climax, they relaxed and talked.

"Ever been fucked by two guys at the same time?" Karen asked her.

Laura nodded. "When I had the blues about Rina once, I got Rick and his brother Jamie to do me that way. In fact, they did it to me about ten times. I'm surprised I'm still alive."

Karen broke out in a wide smile. "I know what you mean," she said. "They're the same guys who did me."

"Really?"

"Just last week. They have huge dongs. But then, you know that. I thought they were going to rip me to pieces."

"You loved it."

Karen just grinned. "Then you know what they did? They both jammed their cocks into my poor pussy at the same time. Had to hold me down to do it. God, it hurt."

Laura had never even imagined such a thing. "How did they do that?"

"One behind, one in front. But when they're that big, your pussy really has to stretch. That's the part that hurts. But I'll tell you, the feeling of two huge cocks going off inside me really got me going. I came about five times while they were doing it."

"You're getting me hot again," Laura said, swarming all over Karen's body.

They kissed and caressed for several minutes, until both were moaning and squirming. Then Laura brought it up.

"I want you to..." she began, faltering.

"Rape you," Karen finished.

Laura nodded. "And more."

"And hurt you."

Laura nodded again. "To make the other hurt go away." "You know it won't last."

"I know."

But Karen, having delivered her warning, was not one to turn an opportunity away. She knew if she gave Laura what Laura wanted, then Laura would not be able to refuse her own requests, no matter how sick, twisted, or bizarre. And, Laura found yet again, Karen's ingenuity knew no bounds.

Laura had four dining room chairs with thin wooden dowels spaced about three inches apart on the backs. Karen sat her backwards in one chair, then carefully maneuvered each of Laura's breasts through the slats until they protruded completely on the other side, swollen and bulging. Then from her bag she pulled a long coil of thin, black, shiny leather.

Just the sight of it somehow made Laura's cunt flow with nectar. And when Karen began looping it around Laura's entrapped breasts, binding them to the chair dowels, she began to tremble uncontrollably. Karen kissed her and teased her, licking her distended, flaring nipples. Finally, Laura's breasts were hard, bulging, purplish gourds, completely lashed to the chair back.

Her running cunt had already dampened the chair seat. She was trembling with fierce excitement. Karen took from her goody bag a long feather, and a rod with a small, flat, square piece of leather on the end of it.

She smiled at Laura. "Would you like to be part of a little experiment?" she asked in a husky voice.

Laura could barely speak. "Do it. Do it all to me. And do it quick. Please."

Thoughts of Yvette were gone. This was the true, sick, wild, explosive sex that she and Karen always had together, and nothing could make them stop.

Slowly, ingeniously, Karen began to caress Laura's throttled, strangled, hard, bulging breasts with the feather, running it all over the round, glossy globes, teasing Laura's swelling, popping nipples with it. In only seconds Laura was panting and squirming uncontrollably. But the sensations drove her crazy. They heightened her need without any prospect of fulfillment. The soft, feathery sensations made her want hard, brutal treatment, rough pinches and bites and sucking that would make her come.

And Karen seemed to know it. After several minutes of excruciating torment with the feather, she turned to the small whip, first caressing Laura's breasts with it, then tapping Laura's nipples with the square leather pad, only whetting Laura's appetite.

"Do you want me to do it hard?" she whispered, tantalizing Laura.

"God... please!" Laura's voice came in a strangled cry. "Owwhngng!" she gasped as the whip end fell on her left, bulging nipple.

She had never been whipped, anywhere. Karen and she, Laura thought, had scraped the bottoms of sexual perversion together, but never had they thought of whipping, until now. The stinging arrows of pain that shot through her entrapped breast and swollen nipple were almost not painful, so wildly, sexually stimulating were they. Karen quickly landed a hot, sharp blow on her other nipple, then whipped them alternately with sharp, snapping blows, until tears were spilling down Laura's cheeks and she was mewling deliriously in the grip of a horrible, sick sexual need.

"God, honey, suck me... suck me!" she babbled in soft, demented pleas to Karen. "God, make me come... please!"

Karen's eyes were wide and pulsing with lust too. She dropped the whip and sank to her knees, her beautiful face level with Laura's engorged, tortured breasts, licking and teasing them with her lips while she untied the thin leather bonds.

"We have to let the feeling back into them, before they get numb," she murmured, squeezing and licking Laura's aching breasts, making Laura moan even more wildly with need.

But Karen was, as usual, right. Laura's breasts were almost numb from being so tightly bound and then tickled and whipped. Without the leather thong around them, they were imprisoned only by the dowels of the chair back. The feeling came back into them immediately, and Karen's mouth quickly had her keening and shuddering on the edge of a fierce climax.

Karen slipped one hand through the dowels and slid two fingers up into Laura's sopping wet pussy. She sucked one of Laura's large nipples deep into her mouth, then bit it sharply and yanked Laura's pussy at the same time roughly, mashing the palm of her hand into Laura's clit. And Laura spilled over in gushing torrents of coming instantly.

She had never come quite like this, trapped in a sitting position on the chair, holding onto the top of it and shaking and sobbing and moaning as fierce, raking, stabbing spasms of pleasure ripped her flesh. The orgasm left her in a cloud of throbbing sensations, and she only half-glimpsed Karen, who was hurriedly taking something else out of her bag, this time a small saddle-like rubber object with an upright prong like a cock. And she also had her long double-dildo.

Karen got behind Laura on the chair, pushing Laura's pelvis forward, so that Laura could feel the copious wet cunt juices she had oozed onto the seat. Almost before she knew what was happening, Karen had slipped the prong into her ass, and one end of the dildo into her pussy. Then Karen fed the other end of the dildo into her own pussy.

She sat behind Laura on the chair and began fucking Laura in a wild, frenetic fashion. The huge, cunt-splitting dildo rammed up into Laura's pussy, jamming the prong up into her ass at the same time. Karen's large, firm breasts mashed into Laura's naked back, and Karen bit her neck, groaning and fucking them both with fierce, urgent passion. Karen reached around Laura, grabbing Laura's breasts, which were still imprisoned by the dowels of the chairback, squeezing them and pinching Laura's nipples until Laura was moaning wildly, swept up in a firestorm of sexual delirium.

The weird novelty of the situation heightened each girl's fiery lust, until they were grunting and panting and fucking like two frenzied animals, the chair rocking with their violent motion, their bodies clenching and driving for the ultimate explosion. When it hit them, they nearly tipped over the chair. A sharp orgasm rent Laura's body, ripping up through her like a hot, huge spike of scalding pleasure. Karen gripped her savagely from behind and screamed as her own wrenching climax tore through her quivering body.

"Just when I think we can't possibly do anything more exciting than we've done together in the past, you come up with this," Laura confessed later, when they had disentangled their bodies and let their heart rates return to normal.

Karen's black eyes sparkled. "You're going to do it to me, aren't you?" she asked.

"How can I refuse?" Laura smiled, feeling her blood heat up again at the thought.

Together they forced Karen's luscious, slightly larger breasts through the gaps in the dowels. But Laura couldn't help pausing to caress and kiss them, then suck Karen's bulging black nipples.

"How can they still be so beautiful when you torture them so?" she asked softly, as Karen moaned and sighed with pleasure. "Because I don't let anybody but you do this," Karen murmured. "I know how you feel about them."

"Mmmmmmm," Laura teased. She let Karen feel her teeth, lightly nipping one huge, swollen nipple. "But I want to swallow them."

Carefully, using the thin black thong of leather, she looped coils around Karen's entrapped breasts, tying them to the dowels. Even before she was finished, Karen was panting, mewling softly.

"You're going to have to gag me, honey," she whimpered. "I can't keep it in. I want you to bring me there, then pull me back, like you can do, about five or six times, before you let me come. And don't touch anything but my boobs."

"Mmmmm, but can I do anything I want to them?" Laura smiled. "To make you come, I mean?"

Karen briefly shut her eyes, breathing deeply from the intense excitement. "Anything," she whispered. "Everything."

Surprisingly, one thing Karen had not brought in her goody bag was a gag, though Laura knew she had several. But she knew what would heighten Karen's state of arousal. She took her own panties from the floor and wadded them into a ball, then put it in Karen's mouth and tied it there with a piece of twine.

Now Karen was gagged, her large, perfect breasts tied to the dowels, swollen and hard, her large black nipples protruding and glossy, looking like they would burst. First Laura took the long feather and skillfully tormented Karen until she was squirming and moaning, squeezing her own throttled breasts with her hands, trying to make the tickling stop.

But Laura would not stop. She prolonged the agony much more than Karen had done to her, drawing it out, tickling Karen's huge, sensitive nipples with the feather's tip until Karen's eyes implored her to stop, or to go on, to get rougher. Realizing that kissing or sucking them might make Karen come prematurely, Laura nevertheless couldn't resist chancing it. She knelt and held the distended gourds in her hands, cleverly licking Karen's nipples, and sucking each one very briefly but sharply, bringing hot yelps of need from deep in Karen's throat.

By then Karen was nearly insane with need. Laura picked up the whip. Slowly, she ran the square leather tab on the end of it over Karen's strangled, bulging breasts, tickling her now with the leather instead of the feather. She let Karen feel the flat, smooth leather on her bursting nipples, then dipped it between her breasts, caressing the underside of each distended globe. Karen nearly went crazy. She grimaced, groaning into the gag, her body tensing, quivering with intense sexual excitement.

Now Laura brought the flat tip of the whip back to one of Karen's huge, bursting nipples. She began tapping it lightly. Karen's eyes widened. She shut her eyes, then opened them again as Laura tapped harder. Finally, Laura gave the swollen nipple a sharp thwack with the whip.

Karen winced and moaned softly. Tears glistened in her eyes. Laura snapped her nipple again, but harder. This time a grimace of pain contorted Karen's face. But even though she knew nothing could get Laura to stop, there was no sign in her glistening eyes that she wanted mercy. Instead, there was an insane, pulsing lust, wanting more, more.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.