Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Brandi, in her role as Ms. Olympia, had to travel a lot, making appearances. Laura was tormented by the thought of these absences. She suspected that the body building world was crawling with lesbians, and now that Brandi had discovered through her, Laura, how good it could be, she would be screwing every muscle-bound cutie in every gym in America.

It made Laura's heart sink. They all had bodies just like Brandi's, and they shared the same life in so many ways, things that should bond them even closer than she was with the girl. And how close was that? Two days after their encounter, she got a letter from Brandi that confirmed her worst fears, though not in the way she had quite expected.

Dear Laura,

I want to make sure you understand what I have to say. I never had an experience anything like what we shared the other night. Just recalling it makes my heart skip. (It makes me wet, too. I know you understand.) But I don't think we should do it again. Just because it was so intense, I think it could become a habit. We are almost too good for each other, if you know what I mean. As I said, I want to live a little longer. I'll try to settle for men. But I'll never forget you.

Love,

Brandi

By the end of the letter, Laura couldn't see the words through the blur of her warm tears. She had known something like this would happen. It was so devastating that she felt almost suicidal for several days, until one Saturday afternoon, when she was vacuuming her livingroom in a fury of energetic work, trying not to think of Brandi, her doorbell rang. Who should be standing there, with a furtive, questioning smile on her shockingly beautiful face, but Rina.

"Rina," Laura broke into a smile. "God, it's good to see you. Come in."

Rina smiled too. Her shy beauty was more stunning than ever.

"I needed to see you, Laura," she said, diffidently.

"God, I missed you," Laura said.

She drew Rina inside, shutting the door behind her. Then she tried to kiss Rina, but Rina pulled back.

"No," she said softly.

Laura felt embarrassed. "I... understand," she said.

They sat in the livingroom.

"Didn't mean to interrupt your cleaning," Rina said, looking at her fingers.

"You didn't interrupt anything. It's been months since I've seen you. I missed you so much."

"Missed you too," Rina grinned shyly, shamefully.

"You could've called."

"Gerald, he--"

"Not Gerald," Laura said. "Not him. You didn't go back to him."

"Couldn't help it, really. He said he'd hurt me if I didn't."

"Oh Rina."

"If he knew I was here, he'd kill me."

"Why did you come?"

"Don't know."

The girl was so sweet and vulnerable and stunning that Laura wanted to tear off her clothes and fuck her wildly right there, in the livingroom, down on the carpet next to the vacuum cleaner, if necessary. But she tried to restrain herself. She tried to be calm. Rina was clearly not in the mood for a hot, animalistic fuck. That wasn't the reason she had come to Laura.

"Did you want to talk?"

Rina nodded.

"Did you want me to hold you?"

Rina nodded again. "But not..." she whispered, almost inaudibly.

"But not... anything else?" Laura's heart sank.

"I can't." Tears glistened in Rina's big, dark eyes. "Can't start it all over again. It's too hard to stop."

"I know," Laura agreed. "Well, at least you can come over here to the sofa and let me hold you. I promise not to... , you know."

They sat together on Laura's small sofa. Laura put her arm around Rina's shoulder. Almost without warning, Rina began sobbing, leaning her head on Laura's shoulder, streams of tears pouring down her cheeks. Her body shook with deep sobs.

Laura let her cry for a long time. It took all her willpower not to kiss Rina. And Rina's warm, shapely body was pressed against her, Rina's hard, perfect breasts pushing against her arm, Rina's familiar, intoxicating smell making her wet with desire for the girl. But she was strong. She rocked Rina gently, until Rina stopped.

"There, is that better?" she asked, smooth stray hairs away from Rina's high, smooth forehead.

Rina nodded. Her full, sensual mouth was only inches from Laura's, and Laura couldn't help looking at it.

"It's very hard not to kiss you when I love you the way I do," she whispered to the girl.

"It's hard for me too," Rina murmured.

They got lost in each other's eyes. Laura traced Rina's velvet cheek with one forefinger.

"Gerald won't ever know," she whispered, ashamed of herself for tempting Rina so obviously.

Rina shrugged. "Won't matter anyway. He'll kill me if he finds out."

"He won't ever find out..."

Laura's lips found Rina's and slowly drank. She held Rina's beautiful face in her hands and kissed the girl searchingly, tenderly, without a hint of desire at first, but then more aggressively.

Rina did not kiss her back at first, but she didn't resist either. And when Laura's tongue slipped into her mouth and started probing, her breath grew shorter, and she mewled softly, kissing back now, coiling her tongue around Laura's. Her hands came up to Laura's face too, and her sensual mouth curved and melted into Laura's, their tongues dancing and stabbing more heatedly by the second.

Sensitive to the girl's reluctance, Laura didn't want to simply start undressing her, start seducing her. She held back, kissing Rina's cheek, her neck, murmuring softly in her ear.

"I've missed you so much," she murmured over and over.

Rina trembled. "Laura... I can't," she breathed.

"I know. I know you can't. Just let me kiss you one more time."

"Yes."

This time Laura embraced her. She slid one hand up under Rina's jersey, quivering excitedly at the feel of Rina's smooth, warm back. They kissed more sensually than ever. Rina's words were saying no, but her body was saying yes, and Laura could feel it. She knew the girl's resistance was cracking.

She could almost tell the moment when it gave way. Their lips parted, and she pulled back slightly to look in Rina's eyes. They were swimming dark pools of lust, and Laura knew Rina had yielded completely.

She raised her hand up Rina's back, under her jersey, to her bra clasp. She kissed Rina again as she slid her other hand up too, unclasping the bra, then pulling the bottom of the jersey up over Rina's breasts. She didn't know how she could have forgotten how perfect they were.

That brutal caveman Gerald didn't deserve such astonishing perfection. Brandi's body was a bizarre, even grotestque masterpiece of muscle, fantastically desireable to Laura, a tribute to incredible discipline and hard work. It was gorgeous, but Rina's body was absolute perfection, a thing of rare, intoxicating beauty. The thought of Brandi's iron thigh between her legs could still make Laura shiver, even now, when she was holding these exquisite dark brown, upswept globes in her hands, lowering her eager lips to one of the bulging, glimmering, puffy black nipples that swelled up from the surface.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.