Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 298

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 298 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Makeeda returned from Los Angeles in triumph. She was glowing; she seemed to smile constantly with a kind of uncontainable joy that made Laura well up inside in happy empathy with her. Audiences had flocked to hear her, and she had received heaps of praise from reviewers in the local papers.

"God, Laura, they loved me," she said to Laura, appearing not to believe it. "I've spent all this time, years really, trying to reach this moment, and now... I find it very hard to believe it's real."

"It's real," Laura smiled, sharing in her happiness. "I told you it would happen. Oh ye of little faith."

Makeeda smiled too, but her eyes glinted with a hard determination Laura recognized. "Faith had nothing to do with it," she said, with a kind of toughness Laura admired and tried to emulate. "Hard work. That's what had to do with it."

"I know. Come here and let me love you. Come here and make me let you forget for a few minutes everything but how much I love you."

Makeeda melted. In seconds she was naked in Laura's arms, panting and sighing as Laura kissed her body and lovingly invaded it.

"Oh, I love you... I love you so much!" Laura could not keep herself from exclaiming.

"I know, Laura... I know... anngghhhh! Oh god, I know. I love you too. More than life... more even than this joy. Every minute I was down there I was thinking of you. Unhhhh! Oh shit, yes, right there! God, you're going to make me come so quick! Unhhh!"

And she did come quickly. Laura plunged her into a wrenching, squealing orgasm in less than another minute. Even without a long buildup or preparation, Makeeda had one of her deep, trancelike climaxes, swooning and reeling and sinking so low that Laura could only hold her quivering body and hope she would soon reach the end of it, before her heart stopped.

When the hurricane passed, Makeeda stirred and held Laura tightly and kissed her with deep, almost tragic emotion. "Oh god, don't ever leave me," she said in a hushed, barely audible voice.

"I have no plans to leave you," Laura said calmly, kissing her back with equal intensity.

"I have to go away again. I'm always afraid when I go away that you'll meet someone else."

Laura tried not to blush with shame. She had met someone else. It had nothing to do with her deep love for Makeeda, but she had spent some nights in Shelley's arms and bed, rutting like a horny female goat. It was hard not to feel guilty about that, given what Makeeda had just said.

"I love only you," Laura soothed her. "I love only you. I love you to the end of time. Please believe me."

Makeeda pulled back and looked deep into her eyes. "I do believe you," she whispered.

"Where are you going?"

"To New Jersey." Makeeda suddenly beamed, as if she were now springing a secret on Laura that she had impatiently held this long. "I'm going to cut a CD. An independent label wants to put out a CD... of me! Me! Oh god, Laura, I think I'm going to die of happiness. You and my success all came along at the same time. I think they're related. I think you brought me this success."

Laura shook her head. "You brought it. You worked for it. It would've come whether I happened along or not."

"Don't say that," Makeeda murmured solemnly, touching Laura's cheek. "I believe you brought me everything. I believe you made everything possible. I'm so sorry I tried to turn you away. I love you, Laura."

"You better tell me more about this CD business before I drag you back to the mat, my darling. You have the power to set me aflame, you know."

Suddenly Makeeda's mood changed, and she was very dismissive. "Oh, it probably doesn't mean anything," she sniffed, putting on a brave face. "It's just CDs to put by the door when people come and see you. In case they want to buy one for a souvenir. Nobody makes any money off it these days. Anyway, everybody's ripping off the songs over the Internet. They don't pay for anything any more."

"They do when they come to see you."

"God, they came in droves, Laura. You've never seen so many people. The club had to rent extra chairs and tables. It was almost a fire hazard."

"Mmmm, you're the fire hazard for me," Laura growled softly, pulling her down again on the sheet. "I can't get enough of this fantastic, perfect body."

Makeeda grew kittenish, knowing the sexual power she had over Laura. "You just want me for my body," she teased.

Laura was busily kissing her body everywhere, unable to block a fresh wave of feverish lust. "Your beautiful body is a path to your soul that I love, my darling," she panted. "And I am going to fuck your body and give your soul an orgasm."

Makeeda dissolved in happy, throaty giggles, embracing Laura and growing more aggressive sexually herself, apparently unwilling to give Laura another chance at her before she repaid her previous debt. "Me first," she murmured, kissing Laura deeply, emotionally. "Me first. Lie back. You get to have a soul orgasm first."

Makeeda would be gone in New Jersey, cutting her CD, for about ten days, and Laura, glowing with deep love for her, made an unwise secret vow to remain chaste during that period. It won't hurt you, she cautioned herself. You can practice fidelity and maybe get good at it.

But Shelley was too tempting. She too knew what it was like to have a lover far away. With Shelley Laura had a deeply satisfying sexual relationship that did not threaten her feelings for Makeeda, and it was hard to renounce. She expected it to keep her well occupied until Makeeda returned, not counting on a ravishing young girl she began to see nearly every day on the metro on her way to work.

At first, true to her vows, she tried to ignore the girl, who looked to be about eighteen or nineteen and was utterly gorgeous, so much so that Laura could not understand why everyone else on the rail car wasn't staring at her as much as Laura wanted to do but with difficulty refrained from doing. She had long hair, as long as Laura's, that was tastefully streaked dark honey gold. She had dark flashing eyes and smooth dark brown skin and a fantastically small waist, which accentuated the rest of her slender figure, her delicious bottom, her small breasts, her long thin legs.

She was very self-composed, dressed neatly and conservatively, and kept to herself, sitting almost primly in a window seat, and reading a small book. She was effortlessly beautiful and did nothing to call attention to herself, which only made her more desirable to Laura.

The metro light rail car had a line of single seats along one side, where the girl usually sat, having got on long before Laura and thus having her pick. But one morning the single seats were full, and she was sitting on the other side, next to the window in one of the double seats. The seat next to her was, miraculously Laura thought, empty. Laura mustered up the courage to sit in it.

"Hi," she said, brightly but softly, a friendly greeting but not so intrusive as to require anything but a smile in return.

Which was exactly what she got. The girl turned from her book and gave Laura a pleasantly blank smile, not even showing her teeth, her black eyes opaque and guarded, as most people's were on public transportation. Laura didn't blame her a bit. This stranger, being overly friendly. No conversations, please, the girl's eyes said.

But Laura realized that her own choices were limited. This was the first, and maybe the last, time a seat was available next to the girl. Makeeda would be out of town for another nine days or so. Laura knew she would not feel able to make contact with this girl if Makeeda were home. She could not let this moment pass.

"I love your hair," she said softly, after a decent interval. "I keep looking at it every morning. It's so... unusual."

By this she meant that most black women did not have such long or soft or flowing hair, and not this rich brown color either. She knew that the girl understood exactly what she was saying, but now she could not help but feel self-conscious, as if she had strayed over the line and said something mildly racist or at least too familiar. But instead of growing more remote, the girl smiled more widely at her, this time showing her even white teeth.

"Thank you."

"Is that... the natural color?"

She shook her head. Her thick, beautiful hair moved. "My Mom's a beautician. She does it for me."

Laura smiled. The girl went back to her book. Laura didn't know how to resume. Anything she said now would seem too forward. She waited, nervous, pretending to read her newspaper, hoping something would happen to allow her to speak again. Finally they reached the Powell Street station. The girl made motions to indicate that she was going to get off and Laura should let her out of the window seat.

"Oh... this is your stop, isn't it," Laura said, quickly clutching her own bag and paper, standing. "I... have to get off here too today," she improvised. "I have to stop by Merrill's on my way to work to pick up something."

The girl smiled tightly, as if to say, I hope you aren't going to harass me any further with your pleasantries. They emerged onto the sidewalk walking next to each other, but the girl suddenly veered left.

"Oh... " Laura half-groaned disconsolately, unable to keep her disappointment from showing. "I was hoping... we could talk."

She hardly believed she had said this and began blushing almost the instant the girl turned, a few paces away, to face her again. The girl was smiling sardonically.

"Forgive me for being blunt," she said, "but are you a lesbian?"

Laura bit her lower lip and shuffled her feet a little. "Is it so obvious?"

She expected the girl to snarl and stalk off, but instead she smiled more warmly and came back. "Not really," she said softly. "I'm... kind of flattered."

Laura looked at her intently, waiting for some further affirmation.

"Oh... I'm not one myself," the girl hastened to add, still smiling. "I... did once, though. I mean... " She stalled, uncertain how to continue, clearly as confused as Laura was and troubled by her hint of a confession, which appeared to have slipped out unintentionally.

"You 'did' once?" Laura murmured softly, smiling back.

"Oh, my best girl friend and I... a long time ago. She sort of... how do they say it, jumped my bones?"

The obvious question was: And did you like it? Laura decided not to be obvious.

"Can I buy you a cup of coffee? It's only seven-thirty." She checked her watch.

"I'm already late," the girl shook her head. "I'm supposed to be there at seven-thirty."

God, here we are standing on Market Street in front of the Bank of America, barely awake, talking about how her girl friend once jumped her bones, Laura thought. How weird.

"Lunch, then."

"Got plans," the girl smirked, clearly enjoying Laura's anxiety.

Laura smiled indulgently. Okay, darling, I'll do anything for you, if that's what you want. I'll humiliate myself to the max. You are so gorgeous.

"Dinner?"

"Maybe we could hook up after work." She was friendly but noncommittal. "I'm living back at home though, for a while. Has to be somewhere else."

"I have a place," Laura said evenly. "I mean, I live alone."

The girl gave her a sweetly salacious grin. She was even bolder and more intriguing than Laura had realized. "How nice." She flirted with Laura, tossing her hair, the rich mahogany mane of hair that had first attracted her. "Meet you here at five?"

Laura nodded. "I'll be here." She smiled at the lovely creature, so fresh, candid, and unpredictable. She watched her again walking away in the other direction. "Don't be late," she called after her. "I might panic."

The girl looked over her shoulder and laughed. "I'll be here."

Laura was all aflutter as she walked away herself, in the opposite direction. Hook up, she was thinking. Isn't that the phrase the kids use nowadays? She said hook up. She seems so receptive, after at first being so aloof. I can't figure her out. But she's so... adorable. So sassy and gorgeous. God, I'm wet.

At five o'clock Laura was there. Work had been impossibly tedious all day, since she could not keep dwelling on what might await her. She had debated being five minutes late, just to show that she was not completely in the power of this girl. I don't even know her name! she thought. But then, what if she were five minutes late, and the girl decided that four minutes was all she would wait for this possible sexual adventure. If there were to be one. Laura still wondered if the girl was toying with her. After all, her hunger was obvious, as well as almost comically intense.

The girl did not show up until ten minutes after five.

"Hi," she said brightly, strolling up slowly and catching Laura from behind. "Sorry I'm late." She smiled, a relaxed, happy smile.

"I... don't even know your name," Laura blurted out nervously. "Oh... I'm sorry. Hi. Glad you could make it."

"My name is Allisha," the girl extended her hand, still smiling. "With two 'ells'. Allisha Bannister. Actually, Bannister is my married name, but I'm getting a divorce. That's why I'm back living at home with Mom and Daddy. They live in Forest Knolls. Know where that is?"

"It's on the hill up above my condo," Laura smiled back, shaking Allisha's (with two ells) shapely dark hand. "That's why we see each other on the metro all the time."

"Actually," Allisha leaned slightly forward, as if to share a secret, "I never noticed you until this morning. I keep pretty much to myself. No eye contact. Never know what nasty person might be wanting to meet you."

"I hope that doesn't apply to me," Laura laughed, tossing her own hair a little, flirting.

Allisha shook her head. "You don't look like a rapist creep to me."

"Thanks for that, anyway. I'm Laura Robbins."

"Well, Laura Robbins. Are we going to your place?"

"I would love it if you would," Laura said awkwardly. She wanted to add, I promise not to attack you, but suddenly wondered if maybe Allisha did not want to be seduced, if that were the word. Maybe this business about her divorce made her more agreeable to a sexual adventure.

A few minutes later they were standing side by side on the metro train, holding the overhead straps, swaying and trying not to jostle each other as the car lurched. Laura had never ceased to wonder why there were always a few seats in the morning but never a one in the afternoon.

"You don't look old enough to have been married and divorced already," Laura murmured to her.

"I'm nineteen. I was only married for eight months. He's an unbelievable shit. Doesn't say much for my judgment. He did my girl friend." She made a long, sardonic face. "Needless to say, she and I don't see each other any more. He even tried to do my mother. He's lucky he got divorced instead of dead."

Laura swallowed. "Well... at least maybe now you can learn your lessons and move on." A dorky platitude, but it was the best she could offer.

Allisha grinned very broadly at this. "Maybe you have some lessons to teach me, eh, Laura?"

Laura blushed slightly. This was a very revealing conversation to be having in a packed commuter rail car, where dozens of other people were crammed up against them. She smiled tightly at Allisha to tell her to save it for later. "Tell me about your job. Where do you work?"

In another twenty minutes they reached the Forest Hill Station, and walked to Laura's car, a couple of blocks away. In another five minutes they were inside Laura's place, and the atmosphere suddenly became more tense as both of them maneuvered, unsure how to begin.

"Glass of wine?" Laura suggested.

Allisha had a sassy, intriguing little smirk that she used both to flirt and to parry unwelcome remarks, which Laura had noticed several times and now began to relish. She gave it to Laura now. "I guess so. Sounds okay."

"If you'd rather have something else... "

"Wine's fine." She looked around Laura's condo bemusedly. "You live here by yourself?"

"Yes."

Allisha gave her the smirk again, as if to say: liar! She found several music books stacked on the coffee table. "You a musician?"

Laura shook her head, pouring a glass of wine for each of them. She had forgotten the books were there. "They belong to a... friend. She's a singer."

Now Allisha's eyes reflected her understanding of something more complex going on. "You cheating on her with me?"

Laura blushed. She truly did feel like she was cheating, so it was hard to behave otherwise. "She's out of town," she said, bringing Allisha's glass of wine to her. "Cutting a record. A CD. I... guess I am, in a way. I couldn't resist meeting you. You're very beautiful, Allisha. I suppose you know that."

Allisha nodded matter-of-factly. "I have two sisters," she squint-smiled. "The bright one, the funny one, the pretty one. I'm the pretty one."

Laura clinked her glass against Allisha's and they both took a sip. "You seem pretty smart, and funny enough to me, too."

"Not really funny like my sister Ty. Short for Tyreta. She could be a stand-up comic."

"I'm not really... cheating on her," Laura returned to the issue. "I mean, she doesn't know. I couldn't resist you."

She could see an almost instantaneous change in Allisha's eyes, as if this very solemn compliment made Laura irresistible to her too. "You are pretty beautiful yourself, Laura. I mean... hard to resist, too."

"Gosh, we're a mutual admiration society." She set her half-full wine glass down on the glass coffee table, next to the music books. She indicated with her head for Allisha to set hers down too. "I'm sorry, I've been wanting to do this for days. Weeks, maybe."

She took Allisha's face in both hands and slowly pressed her lips into the girl's amazingly sensual mouth. Some girls-Shelley, for instance-would have kissed back, hungrily, aggressively, immediately. But Allisha merely let herself be kissed at first. Her sensual lips were soft and yielding but did not move against Laura's. Nor did they open.

Finally, Laura pulled back a little. "Am I doing something wrong?"

Allisha broke into a warm smile. "You're doing everything just right," she breathed, now pushing her mouth into Laura's and starting to kiss back ardently.

Laura could feel her blood leap through her body, and her pussy almost gush with juice. In seconds she and Allisha were devouring each other's mouth, their tongues coiling feverishly, their teeth clanking. Laura ran her hands up Allisha's back to her shoulders, embracing her, digging her fingers into the girl's lean flesh through her blouse. Allisha had a beautiful long neck, and Laura slid her mouth down to it.

"I've wanted to do this for weeks," she breathed, running her lips down the smooth dark column. "I sat in seats behind you and looked at your beautiful neck... whenever this gorgeous hair slid to the side. And I wanted to kiss it and suck it like this."

"Uhhh... uhnnnn!" Allisha panted, very excited by Laura's mouth on her neck. "I never knew you... unhhhh... wanted to... or I would've... unhhhh! I would've let you before. Unhhhh! Oh yes!"

"I love kissing you," Laura panted too. "Let's sit down here and kiss some more. We don't have to rush."

Allisha smiled, as if pleasantly surprised. "I thought we were really going to go for it there for a moment," she confessed as they sat down side by side on the white sofa. "You got me sort of hot."

"Me too." Laura opened her arms and drew the lovely girl into them. "I love to kiss you too much to hurry things."

"Mmmmm, kissing is good," Allisha purred. "I like it too. I never really get to do it enough. The only time I ever kissed this much was that time I told you about."

Laura was kissing her face all over passionately. "You mean with your girl friend? When she jumped your bones?"

"Yup. I guess we kissed a lot at first because neither one of us had ever done it before. You know, with another girl. We weren't quite sure if we should go on."

"But you did."

"God, yes. Oh, that feels good."

"Tell me about it. I love to hear about first times. Did you come?"

Allisha smiled slyly. "That's the point, isn't it? Yeah, we both came. After a while."

"Tell me about it."

Allisha grew momentarily very serious. "You know, I will tell you about it. Later. But right now I think we ought to go into your bedroom and... you know, do what we came here to do. I'm getting pretty wet down there."

"Me too," Laura grinned. "One last kiss."

"Okay."

This time they kissed like there was no tomorrow. Laura didn't know if she had kissed anyone this passionately, or been kissed back, since her first time with Makeeda. Her heart fluttered, and her pussy throbbed. Allisha had a long, sinuous tongue which nearly slithered all the way down Laura's throat. Laura even came up gasping for air, which made Allisha giggle.

"Did I make you gag? It's my specialty. I've got a real long tongue. I can tickle your tonsils." She mashed her beautiful lips into Laura's. "I can stick it up your pussy too. Want to feel it?"

"Oh god, do I ever," Laura panted, pulling her up off the sofa with one arm, then down the hallway towards her bedroom.

Their clothes flew off. Laura liked slow disrobing, and helping each other, but she also realized that this hot, urgent need, so hot that you could hardly control your breathing or the shaking of your hands as you tore off your own clothes and watched your new lover doing the same, was rare and phenomenally exciting. She hadn't really been in this kind of frenzy since the old days with Yvette, or Jane, when they were both so fiercely hungry for fucking that they risked ripping everything in their frantic haste.

Allisha wore a gauzy bronze wrap on top that unwound off her slender body very quickly. Under it she wore a plain black bra, which also came off quickly, revealing small, 32 C, adorable breasts with large dark brownish/purplish areolas. Laura could never get over the marvelous array of different colors of black girls' nipples. Allisha saw her looking and grinned with salacious narcissism, even cupping the small twin globes in both hands, raising them one by one to her mouth, snaking out her long tongue to lick each nipple suggestively while she gazed meaningfully at Laura from under her heavy eyelids.

"Bet you want to do this," she laughed softly.

Here was a girl who knew well her own charms, Laura reflected, quickly tearing off the rest of her own clothes and underwear. She pulled the naked Allisha down with her on the bed. "I want to do everything," she murmured in reply, sucking the girl's gorgeous neck again and filling her hands with Allisha's marvelous breasts.

"Tell me you want to fuck me," Allisha breathed, squirming as Laura sucked her neck and squeezed her beautiful naked breasts. "I can see it in your eyes, but god it gets me hot when you say it."

"I... want... to... fuck... you... my darling Allisha," Laura murmured into her ear, following the words with her tongue. "I want to make you come unbelievably."

"You're sure doing it. I'm halfway there already."

"Oh no... oh no," Laura cautioned, slowing down. "This isn't going to be fast. I want you slow and completely."

Allisha giggled. "What's that mean? 'Completely'?"

"It means I want to eat you alive," Laura growled softly. "Every delicious inch of you. God, you are beautiful, darling. I don't know if you know how beautiful you really are."

Allisha stopped giggling and grew solemn and sexy. "You're beautiful too," she whispered, touching Laura's lips with one fingertip. "I had lesbians hit on me before. I didn't tell you. They were kind of... whatdoyoucallit... butch? I was waiting for one like you to do it."

"All I can say is I feel sorry for the other ones," Laura purred, dropping her mouth to Allisha's exquisite naked breasts.

Laura was a connoisseur of breasts, but these were off the chart. Scrumptious little round breasts, so firm, oddly colored dark nipples that made her mouth water. I must be careful not to suck them too hard or I'll hurt her, she cautioned herself. I just want to swallow them, and maul them with love.

She restrained herself, but not too much. She held Allisha's breasts in her hands and let the tip of her tongue dance over the girl's large nipples, stabbing the thick, protruding centers and slowly licking the smooth surrounding areolas, feeling the tiny bumps rise up against her tongue. Allisha squirmed and panted, looking down at Laura's tongue on her nipples.

"You better do more than that," she panted, writhing her body to push her breasts harder against Laura's lips.

"Mmmmm, like this?" Laura teased, opening her lips and taking one entire large nipple inside, sucking it tenderly at first, then more sharply.

"Unhhh! Oh yes! Just like that!"

Laura had to take care here that they both didn't go up in flames. Having Allisha's sensitive nipple inside her mouth for the first time seemed almost enough to ignite both of them into a raging bonfire. Allisha stiffened and moaned, and Laura could feel the hot, rippling fires of lust shoot through her whole body. She slackened her lips a little and stroked Allisha's thick, throbbing nipple with her tongue instead of sucking it.

"Careful... careful... " she murmured, releasing and licking it with passionate love. "Now the other one."

"Oh god, I'm going to come if you keep doing that!" Allisha confessed in a hushed, stunned tone of voice.

Laura smiled up at her. "Then I'm going to stop. I don't want you to come yet. Are they really that sensitive?"

Allisha nodded. "When my girlfriend and I did it... that time I told you about? I came when she sucked them. It shocked me. Just a little sharp jolt, but it was really an orgasm. Both of us were so surprised. It just happened. I felt that way a minute ago, when you were sucking me. Like I might do it again."

This was a fine dilemma for Laura. It was so exciting to hear that she was tempted to go for it right then. If I just suck her wildly, right now, she might come. God, that would be so hot. But I don't want her to come yet. I want to feast on her beauty. I want to devour her lovely gash, which I can smell heating and wetting up for me right now.

She cradled Allisha's other perfect little breast in her hands. "I'm going to suck this one too. I can't restrain myself." She smiled. "If you come, go for it, honey. Otherwise, I'm going to lick your lovely pussy until you die of coming."

Allisha bit her lower lip and said nothing. Her dark eyes were swirling with excited sexual waves. Laura was more careful with this exquisite second nipple, laving it tenderly with her tongue, but unable finally to resist taking it into her mouth. The hell with licking, she thought; I want to devour this beautiful breast.

She sucked it gently, and Allisha cooed and quivered. "Oh god, that feels so good."

"Are you going to come?"

"Not yet. I... think. Oh god, I might if you do that harder."

Laura resisted the temptation. She spent another minute worshipping Allisha's lovely breast, sucking and tonguing it gently, but then moved lower, realizing as she kissed her way down the girl's long, hard stomach that Allisha needed no further preparation. She was almost insane with need already, writhing and whimpering, deliciously supple and yielding.

For the first time, now that Allisha was lying on her back, Laura noticed a wide, elongated stain of darker skin under her right breast, which was concealed by the perfect round globe when she was sitting up. It was about the size of one of her large nipples, but more ovoid in shape. Laura as usual was captivated by these small flaws or pigmentation errors and spent some time kissing it.

"You found my splat," Allisha giggled self-consciously, watching Laura's lips move caressingly over the darker skin.

"I love your 'splat, '" Laura teased her. "God, you are so beautiful. Even your birthmark is beautiful."

"You think so?" Allisha asked coyly. "You don't think it's hideous?"

"I think it's the opposite of hideous," Laura said, kissing the birthmark feverishly now, and stroking the rest of Allisha's wonderful body aggressively with both hands. "It is too gorgeous. It is the little flaw that makes you perfect."

Allisha didn't, like some girls, make a lot of noise. Her moaning was soft and sporadic, her whimpering intermittent, and occasionally a helpless little squeak would escape her throat as Laura's tongue and lips began to approach the puckered black flower of her beautifully shaped pussy. Laura was in no hurry, enjoying these signs of arousal, and skillfully kissing all the smooth dark brown skin of Allisha's belly and hard thin thighs and spreading the hair of her thatch gently away so that she could suck the part where each thigh met her groin.

"Unhhh! Anggghhh!" This finally got a groan out of Allisha, whose long supple body stiffened a little with fresh excitement.

"Mmmm, you like that," Laura purred.

"Ohhhh... I like everything. Laura... you do it so good."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.