Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance
Chapter 296

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 296 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Three weeks of lovers' paradise ensued for Laura and Makeeda. They were rarely apart, except for work. This, of course, was a strain on them both since Laura worked during the day and Makeeda during the evening. The lack of sleep began to tell on Laura after a while since all their lovemaking had to occur late at night, after Makeeda's restaurant closed.

Rhonda even stopped her at work, in the hall. "You look like shit," she said, diplomatically as ever. "You must have some new pretty little thing keeping you awake at nights."

Laura was still acutely aware of how ridiculous Rhonda had seemed when she had fallen so deeply in love with Stevie Archer, the ex-Playmate. She herself was determined not to appear to be completely deprived of her senses by sappy romantic mania (even though she actually was), and so she acted very reserved and aloof.

"Not me. I've just taken up swimming. It's wearing me out a little, since I'm not used to it."

"Swimming?" Rhonda raised a skeptical eyebrow. "When do you go?"

"After work. Sometimes early in the morning. The municipal pools open at six."

This part, at least, was true. She had begun to swim almost daily, though only on Makeeda's middle-of-the-week off days with her, since their schedules did not permit otherwise. Not at six, though, when Makeeda was still asleep, angelically enfolded in Laura's protective arms. Laura had thought of going at six but had not got around to it yet. She could not tear herself away from the sleeping Makeeda and often spent nearly an hour simply watching her sleep before arising to go to work. But work, insatiable nightly fucking with Makeeda, and daily swimming taken together was enough to wear her out, and it showed.

"You better tell her I said to ease up on you for a while," Rhonda cracked. "We need you here, fully alert. Anyway, you're going to Detroit for the big car show. We have a round of meetings already scheduled for you."

"We don't have anything to do with the automotive business," Laura started to object.

"We do now. Come to my office at ten. I run it down for you and tell you what's up. Then go home and pack. You should be there tomorrow." She raised her eyebrow again. "I'm sorry it'll interfere with your 'swimming' for a few days."

Laura was crestfallen. Even hours away from Makeeda were now painful, and the thought of days apart made her physically ill. I've really got it bad, don't I, she thought. Makeeda, when Laura told her, was equally unhappy, so glum in fact that Laura was almost secretly thrilled inside since she realized it was confirmation of Makeeda's love, which Makeeda had earlier been trying to conceal for so long.

"You'll miss me?" she asked coyly, hating herself a little for manipulating Makeeda this way.

But Makeeda was so genuinely artless and simple in her pain that Laura quickly repented. "I will pine away without you," Makeeda said softly. "I will. I feel more for you every day."

"Me too," Laura said, half-contritely. "I feel more for you. I will call you every night."

"I work every night," Makeeda reminded her with a wry smile.

"I'll call you when you get off."

"When I get off it's two a.m. in Detroit."

But Laura embraced her and breathed in her ear. "No, when you get off it's because I've been kissing and rubbing and fucking you and loving you."

Makeeda grinned and purred back, "I take it back. You call me when I get home and do all of that."

She would be gone only four days, but as she packed Laura already felt a hot ache in her chest. Still, even her love for Makeeda couldn't keep her from remembering that Dee Dee now lived in Michigan. I wonder how far Ann Arbor is from Detroit, she thought idly, as if it were just a casual whim. A quick check showed her that it was only about thirty miles. Shoot, I could get there in half an hour.

This thought plunged her into even worse guilt. Somehow it seemed that contemplating a night of hot fucking with Dee Dee was dishonoring the depth and life-altering nature of her love for Makeeda. Nobody would ever know but Laura and Dee Dee, but Laura knew herself. She would stew and fret and blush and lash herself inwardly over this. Makeeda was, as she had told Laura, monogamous. She was, apparently, perfectly content to pursue her career and love Laura only. Laura, on the other hand, had an overactive libido and was very vulnerable to the beauty of certain women.

Also, Dee Dee was an old friend. She fell into that category. Certainly one could make allowances when it came to old friends. She remembered what Sara had told her when referring to her old friend, Evangelina, of whom Laura had been so jealous at the time. You couldn't simply pretend old friends did not exist. Laura had experienced some exquisite sexual moments with dear, thoroughly wanton Demetra, the little minx, and couldn't forget them just because she had now given her heart to another.

And yet, how would she feel to know that in her absence Makeeda was hopping back into bed with, say, Diane? Makeeda's own old friend. Her ex-lover, with whom she had shared a life for over four years. The only one, to hear her tell it, who had ever been able to make her have those deep-trance kind of orgasms. Laura instinctively knew that this would be worse than simply succumbing to a casual temptation. Having a brief fling was not the same as sleeping again with a long-time intimate partner. It would tear me apart, she though. That was probably why she had been so jealous of Sara and Evangelina.

With all this in mind to make her decision even thornier, she made a quick compromise. She threw into her suitcase the Double Penetrator, the handcuffs (with key), and the blindfold, knowing these were all things that Dee Dee relished. But she refused to call ahead, to tell Dee Dee she was coming, to ask if there might be time for a rendezvous. This she would leave to chance in the hope that if something did happen, she would then feel it was a spontaneous event she had not planned and could not prevent.

This disingenuous little self-deception accomplished next to nothing. For her first two days in Detroit she was totally consumed by work, meetings, conferences, interviews, and dinners and cocktail parties that left her bashed and exhausted at night, barely able to stay awake long enough to phone Makeeda, as promised. But on the third day her responsibilities began to dissipate somewhat, and Dee Dee drifted back into her mind. She realized that nothing spontaneous would happen, of course, since Dee Dee had no idea she was in Detroit, only thirty or so miles away.

She gave in and called her. Dee Dee was not home. Laura left her hotel phone number and room number and waited impatiently. Now that she had crossed the Rubicon, she began to get herself heated up thinking of the times they had fucked in the past, even the time she and Deshona had shared Dee Dee, between the moments when Dee Dee was preoccupied in running over to her stash to get another 'bump'. But these memories made her hot. Why doesn't she call? I could be there before dinner, Laura thought.

It was seven-thirty before Dee Dee returned her call.

"God, it's about time," Laura could not forbear snapping at her.

"Sorry," Dee Dee said. "Just got in. What are you doing in Detroit?"

Laura explained. "So... I've been sitting here thinking of you for the past few hours."

"Really?" Dee Dee sounded pleased. "Sara told me about you guys splitting. She said you were taking it kind of hard."

Laura took a moment to digest this news. "Oh," she said airily, "I'm surviving, I guess."

"You know," Dee Dee said, lowering her voice, "we really can't do anything here. I have two roommates. Sara set me up with them that way purposely so they could watch me and report back to her if I start backsliding. Know what I mean?"

"God, that must really crimp your sex life."

"Not all that much," Dee Dee smirked into the phone. "I just don't have it here."

"Do you have a car?"

"I can borrow one. One of my roommates, Steven, loans me his. He's hoping he can eventually get into my pussy that way, but it complicates matters so much when you're all living together, don't you think?"

"Oh yes. I definitely think so," Laura played along. "Wouldn't want that. So... can you drive here and stay overnight in my hotel room?"

"Not overnight. Steven needs his car in the morning to go to work."

"Why don't you have him drop you off, and then I can drive you back in the morning."

Dee Dee pondered this. "I can see if he will. He's taking a nap right now. I'll have to wake him up. He probably won't like the idea of a sixty-mile round trip to drop me off for a hot lesbian tryst."

"Tell him it's your mother you're meeting. Everybody understands demanding mothers."

Dee Dee laughed. "It might work. I'll try it. I'll call you right back."

Laura tried not to think about Makeeda during this brief wait. Now that a 'hot lesbian tryst' with Dee Dee seemed a likelihood, she felt guiltier than ever. Also, the time when she usually called Makeeda would be, if Dee Dee made it there, the time when she and Dee Dee would be completely submerged in the happy throes of scorching hot fucking. Laura would miss making the call, Makeeda would miss receiving it, and Laura would be totally flummoxed by the necessity of lying about why she had not made it.

On the other hand, she could already feel her pussy getting wet, even though there was still no certainty of a meeting. She sat impatiently by the phone, waiting for Dee Dee to call back. When she did ten minutes later, it was to tell Laura she was on the way.

Laura had a quick brainstorm and, after rehearsing it a few times, left a message for Makeeda on her answering machine saying that she, Laura, had to attend a banquet, full of boring speeches, and would not be able to phone at the usual time. "I love you," she could not help whispering at the end of the message, with a fervent gasp. "I love you till end of the world, Makeeda," she whispered again, hoping only after she hung up that her emotion did not betray her guilt, that Makeeda would not read between the lines and find Laura overly passionate in the attempt to cover her coming transgression.

Dee Dee arrived about a half an hour later, carrying a dark blue back pack with her instead of a suitcase. Even though Laura had not been emotionally attached to her, certainly not in the way she had been attached to her sister Sara, she felt a hot, jolting influx of real joy and passion flood her body all the way to her fingertips as she let her in. Dee Dee looked even more scrumptious to her than she ever had before.

"Oh god, how good to see you!" Laura gushed, pulling her into the hotel room. "God, I missed you."

Dee Dee smiled sardonically. "I missed you too, Laura."

She tossed her back pack on a chair and removed her heavy coat. Her even white teeth gleamed against the coal black skin of her face. Dee Dee was very black, certainly among the two or three blackest women Laura had ever had, and her smooth, flawless black skin was a huge turn-on for Laura. She wanted to touch it, to touch Dee Dee's cheek, and also to rip off the girl's clothes and run her lips all over Dee Dee's naked body.

"You did not," Laura scoffed. "You're living with your 'roommates, ' and you have your professors and your dissertation to keep you busy." Laura alluded in a way she knew Dee Dee would catch to Dee Dee's sexual affair with her professor 'Ruta' back in Berkeley.

Dee Dee raised one eyebrow scornfully. "Actually, my relationship with my 'roommates, ' as you put it, is as pure as the driven snow. My only sex since I got here has been with a librarian I met while roaming the stacks. She and I are trying to rewrite the Kama Sutra together. She's as horny as you are." She saw Laura's face. "Are you jealous?"

"Of course not," Laura snapped, turning away so that Dee Dee could not see her face.

In fact, for some inexplicable reason she was always more jealous of Dee Dee's lesbian lovers than she could possibly be of some insensitive brute of a man plunging his cock into her exquisite black body. Dee Dee had an honest craving for 'dick, ' as she called it, but lesbian fucking made her soar, and Laura unreasonably wanted to be the only one who could launch her.

Dee Dee came over to her. "You are too," she said softly, putting one hand on Laura's shoulder. "I'm so touched. You really don't like anybody but you to fuck me, do you."

Laura turned back to her, composing her face. "Of course not. One, how could I control what you do? Two, you're a very attractive woman. People want you. Why shouldn't they?"

"Do you want me?" Dee Dee smiled. "Do you want to do hot nasty things with me?"

Laura broke down and smiled. She giggled softly, drawing an invisible small circle on Dee Dee's impossibly, divinely smooth black cheek with her fingertip. "God, do I! I've hardly been able to sit still since we got off the phone."

Dee Dee's eyes went wide in a faux innocent reaction. "Tell me what you want to do to me," she said in a hushed voice. "Nobody talks to me as dirty as you do. I love it when you tell me what you're going to do."

"Mmmm," Laura grimaced theatrically, purring in her most exaggerated Dracula accent, and bending her bared teeth to Dee Dee's beautiful, very black neck, "I am going to duhrink your bloooood, my sweet. Rrraarrgghh!"

Dee Dee laughed but also gasped a little as Laura did actually sink her teeth lightly into the smooth black flesh of her neck. Laura sucked. Dee Dee bit her lower lip. Her neck was shiny with Laura's warm spittle.

"Unhhhh! Oh... god... you mean it!"

"I alvays mean it," Laura said with a maniacal leer, momentarily lifting her face from Dee Dee's scrumptious neck. She raised her hands to Dee Dee' small, perfect breasts, squeezing the hard balls through the fabric of her sweatshirt. "And I am going to suck these pretty boobies until they hurt, my pet, my angel. I am going to suck them until you moan and beg me to fuck you. Rrraarrgghh!" she roared again.

Dee Dee was almost overcome with laughter, but she managed to wriggle out of Laura's grasp and move back a few steps. "Down, monster. Down. You fiend. Don't touch me."

She was laughing so hard that she had to stop speaking for a moment. She held her hands up as Laura advanced. Then, as Laura came nearer, she opened her arms and Laura came into them and they were suddenly kissing ravenously. Dee Dee's tongue was stabbing almost down Laura's throat. They were both panting and mewling softly, their hands racing.

"Oh shit," Dee Dee panted softly, "did you bring any of those things I like? You know, the nasty stuff? The Double Thingee? I haven't had any really nasty sex since I last saw you. That stuff I told you about the librarian is only partly true. She's a little inhibited. I'm still trying to loosen her up."

Laura smiled secretively and went to her suitcase. She tossed the Double Penetrator onto the bed, followed by the handcuffs and the ball gag. Lastly, she threw the blindfold in with the rest. In the past she and Dee Dee had used an old scarf but since then Laura had acquired a genuine blindfold, figuring it couldn't hurt having it around, in case she ever met a Dee Dee clone, or revisited the lovely, wanton Dee Dee herself. All this had happened before Makeeda, and to be truthful it now made Laura feel slightly ashamed.

But there was little time for shame as Dee Dee gleefully approached the bed and fondled the Double Penetrator. She ran one long black finger up and down the larger rubber penis, feeling the lifelike ridges. The larger one was slightly upcurved and meant to go into your pussy, as you fucked missionary style, but Laura remembered how Dee Dee often wanted to be taken from behind, so that the larger appendage accordingly went into her ass instead. She would scream and shudder as it entered her, shaking her head and growling in a sexual frenzy that Laura had seen rarely in others.

"Satisfied?" she asked.

Dee Dee's black eyes were actually dilated and swimming with sexual promise as she looked back up at Laura. "Not yet," she whispered in an excited, clotted voice, as if she could hardly believe the thrills that awaited her. "But I will be in twenty minutes."

She turned and glided back into Laura's arms. Laura again sucked her delicious black neck and then kissed her heatedly. "Do you want to go for the nasty stuff first or just lie together and bill and coo for a little while? We have all night."

Dee Dee grinned, almost bashfully, a very big surprise for Laura, who was used to seeing her as one of the most brazen and salacious young women she had ever met. Dee Dee looked toward the implements on the bed. "I think you know the answer to that. Let's save the sweet stuff for later."

With that, she stepped back a little, out of Laura's embrace, and pulled her sweatshirt up over her head, flinging it dramatically across the room. She wore, as she almost always did, a starkly white simple bra. Laura reasoned that sexy underwear was fine, but if you had skin like Dee Dee's, almost blue-black in its soft sheen, and flawless, then the sharp, blinding white of her bra made her half-nakedness sexier than ever. She was indeed a vision, standing there in her jeans and her bra.

Dee Dee was already unzipping the jeans, looking at Laura as if Laura were very much a deplorable slow poke, her eyes pulsing and shiny. Laura hurriedly went over to the lights by the bed and dimmed them both. When she turned back, Dee Dee was slipping the pants off her feet. Oh god, she is so gorgeous! she thought, watching the way Dee Dee's deeply black skin, more of it visible now than before, gleamed in the soft light.

Dee Dee looked up at her. Laura was half-paralyzed not only by physical lust, which was growing very strong, but a kind of esthetic hypnosis, a trance induced by the breathtaking loveliness of this young, complicated woman. Somehow, she felt, now that Sara was more on the periphery of their relationship than before, she could see Dee Dee in a new way, not only as fiercely desirable but also as a lovely, very sweet, vulnerable darling under her sometimes brusque exterior.

"Shit, Laura," Dee Dee cracked, standing by the side of the bed. "Get over here and get busy, okay?"

She even reached down and picked up the handcuffs while Laura was crossing the room. Laura took them from her and again dropped them on the bed. "I am going to kiss your beautiful body all over first," she murmured, embracing Dee Dee again and running her hands all over the girl's resilient warm flesh as she kissed her. "I can't believe how I seem to have missed you."

"I think you should kiss my beautiful body later and put this on instead," Dee Dee grinned, reaching down and picking up the Double Penetrator. "I've only been able to dream of the orgasms you gave me with this monster since then. I want you to hurt me. I want to feel like I've really been fucked by you. Now that Sara's out of the picture, you can give me what I want without feeling guilty about it."

Laura frowned. "Let's leave Sara out of it, okay?"

Dee Dee pursed her lips insolently. "What's the matter, are we still nursing our feelings of rejection? Did she make my poor Laura feel bad?"

Dee Dee stroked Laura's hair theatrically, then her cheek, then let her fingers fall to the buttons of Laura's shirt. While Laura was trying to figure out how to respond, she began unbuttoning the buttons slowly, her lips curving in a taunting but very sexual smile.

"Oh Dee Dee... " Laura gasped in small, faraway voice, whether out of exasperation or sensual arousal neither she nor Dee Dee could tell.

Dee Dee was now very aggressive. Having unbuttoned Laura's shirt, she was kissing Laura's neck and throat while she removed it, then unclasping Laura's bra, kissing Laura's collarbones.

"Do you think we can get on with it now?" she teased Laura, cupping Laura's naked breasts in her palms. "Maybe you want to go first, is that it? You want Dee Dee to give you a little loving? You want me to suck that pretty pink pussy until you scream?"

Laura did want it. She also wanted to devour Dee Dee on the spot, to swarm all over her and drag her down onto the bed and fuck her mercilessly, without the handcuffs, the Double Penetrator, any of the extras. "I'm... ready," she panted into Dee Dee's ear. "Ready to give you what you want."

Dee Dee purred audibly, stepping back and quickly shedding her panties and her bra, now completely, devastatingly naked. "I knew you'd see it my way."

While she was almost paralyzed by hot lust, watching Dee Dee remove her underwear, Laura had also the presence of mind to strip off her own pants and panties, so that now they were both naked. While Dee Dee was stretching out on her back on the bed, Laura was quickly slipping into the dildo harness and snapping the Double Penetrator in place. She looked down at Dee Dee, who held up her wrists.

To Laura's delight, she wasn't insisting on having it from the rear this time. A little face-to-face fucking was really in order, she thought. This was more than their raw, hungry, guilty sex of the past, where both were trying to forget that Sara was lurking in the background, to Dee Dee a competitor, to Laura a betrayed lover; worse still, sister of the one she was enthusiastically fucking. Now it was Laura and Dee Dee only, and Laura wanted to look at her while they fucked, wanted to kiss her and talk to her and watch the intense pleasure claw her beautiful face.

Again Dee Dee fished around on the mattress with one hand and found the handcuffs, holding them up for Laura, who could not take her eyes off the girl's enchanting, deeply black and gleaming naked body. But then Laura glanced up at the headboard, which was just that, a wide, solid board; no place to anchor the handcuffs.

"I don't think there's anyplace we can fasten them here," she said to Dee Dee, scooting up to explore the headboard more closely. Drat! she thought, you'll have to let me fuck you like an ordinary lover instead of a dominatrix, you sweet devious little pervert.

Dee Dee smiled salaciously. "It's easy. I've done it before. There's probably an iron in the closet. Most hotels have one in every room nowadays. You just use the cord. Tie it in a knot down there," she pointed to the place where the headboard joined the steel frame. "Then loop the handcuffs through it."

Laura felt herself blushing with sexual heat and shame. She tried to pretend not being aghast at this news. "You've done it before?"

Somehow she had thought up to now that Dee Dee only shared these happy little moments of thrilling perversity with her alone. How silly of me to forget what a sexual adventurer this darling creature is, she thought. Sara told me. Why didn't I listen to Sara? In fact, I think Sara might not have realized the extent of it.

Dee Dee's sharp grin positively crackled. "Jealous?"

Laura gulped. "I guess I am... a little."

"That's one of the things I love about you, Laura," Dee Dee said, leaving the bed momentarily, returning with the iron from the closet. She proceeded to tie the cord around the bedframe, as she had described. Laura watched and devoured Dee Dee's lean, supple, naked body with her eyes, unable to keep herself from swallowing Dee Dee's marvelous small, firm, swaying breasts with them as Dee Dee patiently and skillfully knotted the cord. "I can actually make you jealous," Dee Dee grinned back over her shoulder at Laura. "Everybody else just wants to fuck me, but you want me to be your special love slave. Right?"

Laura gulped again. "Am I so transparent?"

"Yes," Dee Dee smiled, pulling on the knot to make sure it was tight. Now that the cord was firmly in place, she turned and spread herself out again on her back, with her wrists up by the corner of the bed where the electrical cord from the iron was secured to the frame. Her eyes drifted down the mattress again to the handcuffs. "I'm waiting," she said softly, her black eyes again throbbing with more intense sexual invitations than ever.

Quickly, feeling a little bizarre and weird with the double-pronged dildo bobbing awkwardly from her crotch, in fact grabbing it with one hand to make it stop wavering so clumsily, Laura slipped off the bed to her suitcase and fetched the small bottle of baby oil she had packed. In seconds she was back, her eyes riveted by the alluring spectacle of Dee Dee's scrumptious lean naked body stretched out under her, gleaming with a fine black sheen against the stark white of the sheet, her thick coal-black nipples shiny and swollen, her incredible hard abs rippling and clenching. She grinned with kittenish sensuality and spread her thighs a little wider for Laura, showing Laura the inflamed, glistening seam of her deeply pink inner pussy sleeve and the wet black lips surrounding it.

Laura could feel her own blood pounding. She scooted forward between Dee Dee's yawning thighs and fastened one cuff to one of Dee Dee's wrists, then looped the chain through the iron cord, preparing the snap the other cuff into place on Dee Dee's other wrist. This necessarily brought her own small, swaying breasts into the vicinity of Dee Dee's mouth, and Dee Dee wasted no time in slurping Laura's excited coral-tinted nipples, chasing them, sucking one sharply.

"Unhhhh!" Laura gasped, paralyzed for a moment by the sharp pleasure of her nipple in Dee Dee's warm, wet mouth. "God... if you don't stop that I won't be able to get this done..." she gasped to Dee Dee.

"Sorry," Dee Dee grinned and panted up at her, releasing her breast, letting Laura finish snapping the second cuff into place.

Now Dee Dee's wrists were handcuffed to the bed frame, her arms raised above her head, placing her delicious body in a slightly contorted, unnatural position-with her ribs showing a little, her breasts raised a little higher on her chest, her stomach sunken, her skin and muscles pulled taut-a position that for some reason always juiced up Laura's lust to a further extreme. Dee Dee thus stretched out and immobilized and helpless was a wildly, fiercely desirable woman to her, and she could barely control her hunger.

Quickly, she snatched up the ball gag and fastened it into place before Dee Dee could demand the blindfold too. Dee Dee, for some reason, liked to be blindfolded, but Laura hated it. She wanted to look into Dee Dee's eyes, she wanted to see the fire there, and the helplessness, and the melting, molten hot slag of fierce sex overflowing. She wanted to see the pleading, the begging, the flying sparks of uncontrollable passion.

Dee Dee seemed to have forgotten the blindfold too. She was getting very overcome by the sheer sexual excitement of the situation, writhing and watching Laura swab the lower prong with baby oil, and stretching her thighs even wider apart, anticipating the coming penetration. She made a guttural, lowing sound as she waited.

"Unnnmmggmmmmggnnnnggg," she groaned softly.

This sound drove Laura almost crazy with lust. She already wanted Dee Dee fiercely, and this lowing, groaning sound somehow got under her skin and made her want to eat the girl alive. God, maybe I missed you more than I thought, Demetra, she found herself thinking as she snapped the lid back on the baby oil bottle and tossed it to the end of the bed. Dee Dee's throbbing eyes locked with hers. She nodded jerkily, almost commanding Laura with her eyes to hurry up.

Laura smiled down at her slyly. "Oh, you want it now, do you? Maybe I should just withhold it for a few more minutes, just to watch you squirm." She ran her hands over Dee Dee's wildly desirable, very black naked body, squeezing her small, perfect breasts, pinching and tweaking Dee Dee's thick, shiny black nipples. "I want to suck these. I'm going to suck these. You'll just have to wait for Mr. Double Dick."

"Unnhhggmmm!" Dee Dee grunted incoherently.

Laura did actually lower her face to Dee Dee's scrumptious breasts and, guiding one with her hand, closed her mouth over one swollen black nipple, sucking deep and hard. Dee Dee yelped.

"Annmmnnnggg!"

Laura sucked and Dee Dee whimpered. Laura moved to Dee Dee's other gorgeous, swollen nipple and sucked it too. Dee Dee whimpered more hysterically.

"Annggmmnpphhhmmmmnneee!"

But by now Laura realized that the greased lower prong of the Double Penetrator was grazing Dee Dee's naked thighs and rubbing against the sheet too. Her hunger for Dee Dee's gorgeous little breasts was causing her to deviate from her main intention and making a small mess too. She realized that Dee Dee would be staying the night; there would be plenty more opportunities to devour these firm black beauties.

Also, Dee Dee was squirming and moaning more wildly by the second. This was a hotel room, after all. They couldn't just indulge every sexual whim to the max. Oh god, yes, I'm going to fuck you now, honey! she thought, releasing Dee Dee's wet, shiny, puffy and swollen black nipple from her lips.

Dee Dee now looked up at her imploringly, then down her body as she saw Laura finally guiding the two shafts forward into her groin. In one skillful motion Laura skimmed some of the baby oil from the lower appendage onto her forefinger and wriggled it up into Dee Dee's rectum to prepare the way.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.