Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance - Cover

Laura's Story: an Interracial Lesbian Romance

Copyright© 2002 by Miranda Mars

Chapter 285

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 285 - A Story about a white woman who has a special desire for relationships with beautiful African-American women, including a few teenagers

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation  

Deshona called while Sara was staying over. Fortunately, Sara was asleep in Laura's bed. She did not wake up when the phone rang since Laura usually kept the ringer turned off on her bedroom phone. She and Sara had been soul-fucking for about two hours, and both were satiated and exhausted.

Laura had been watching her sleep when the phone rang in the living room. Watching Sara sleep was an ethereal pleasure for her. Sometimes she would lie beside her, head propped up by her crooked elbow and palm, and watch her as if time had come to a stop and only this sweet, intimate moment would last for eternity. Sara was angelic when she slept, and Laura did not even feel the urge to fuck her. She only wanted to adore her in silence.

Carefully, not to awaken her, she slipped off the bed, pulled on her bathrobe, and answered the phone in the living room.

"I had to call you since you'll never call me, now that you're involved," Deshona said, sounding a little querulous but also vaguely plaintive.

"Deshona! God, how great to hear your voice!" But Laura was whispering, even though overjoyed.

"What's the matter, is she there?" Deshona had instinctively lowered her own voice, though she was on the other end of the line.

"Yes," Laura responded after a pause. "But she's asleep."

Deshona laughed softly. "Are you wearing that poor girl out, Laura? I know how you can be when you're in love."

This was an uncomfortable moment for Laura, though part of her also thrilled at Deshona's teasing. Before Sara, and before a seemingly inevitable string of contretemps and disappointments, she had been seriously 'in love' with Deshona. One of her numerous deep infatuations. It was a little unfair now of Deshona to act as if Laura alone had been so emotionally involved, since she herself had been equally smitten. But something in her icy reserve and her bizarre commitment to her ex-husband Charles, with whom she fought continuously and who had run off with a blonde once already, had prevented Deshona from being able to completely bond with Laura in their relationship.

She sensed Laura's embarrassment. "Sorry. I didn't mean that."

"Did too," Laura pouted playfully. "God, I love hearing your voice."

"Come down and see me, Laura. I mean when you get the chance. I don't want to disrupt your little endless honeymoon. I just need to see you."

"Next week?"

"Fine. I'm home all week, but I'll be in and out. Give me a call first."

Laura could not get free until Thursday, and when she did Deshona was suddenly gone out of town on a business emergency and would not be back until the following week. She left a voice mail message.

"Laura, I have to go to Baltimore for three days. I'm sorry. I really am. God, I was burning up, thinking about seeing you. I have something I want to show you." There was a pause, and Laura thought she could hear accelerated breathing. Her own breath was certainly accelerating. "It's been so long," Deshona said, softly. "I really miss you." Another pause. "I'll be back on Sunday. I think you said you spend the weekends with your new amour toujours, right? Lucky her. But I'll be too tired then anyway. Try and call me Monday, if you can." A final pause. "Not to be maudlin about it or anything... but I... miss you."

This was the most touching phone message Laura had ever received from her. It not only touched her heart, it also made her wet. Since Deshona was far too discreet to send such a message via Laura's work email, this one had been sent to her home one, but she was checking it at work. It caused an acutely embarrassing and arousing moment for her since she was due in a meeting in five minutes and realized that the crotch of her panties was soaked.

It was, in fact, a minor inconvenience, but stopping by the restroom on the way to the meeting gave her chance to consider the hold Deshona still had not only on her affections but her lust. And the worst thing was that she would have days and days to mull it over without being able to see her. The best thing was that she could keep it in the back of her mind as an event of supreme excitement that awaited her. She realized that by the time they saw each other the sexual tension would be cranked to the breaking point.

She was right. She had half a personal day coming to her at work and took it off on Monday afternoon, having called Deshona that morning. Driving down to Burlingame, she had to distract herself by listening to talk radio on the way so that she would not dwell on the incendiary sex they would surely have. And when Deshona greeted her at the door of her lovely, expensive house secluded in the woods, it was a strange flux of emotions that overtook Laura.

Oh god, she's like a gorgeous stranger, and also the woman of my dreams, the one before Sara! she suddenly thought. For Deshona looked strangely fresh and new and unknown to her while at the same time familiar. Sometimes you saw an old friend as if she were a complete stranger, and this could flummox you if you weren't careful. Deshona appeared to be feeling somewhat the same, and they looked at each other oddly for a few moments.

"Laura. God, it's good to see you. Come in." She opened the door wide for Laura, and Molly, Deshona's dog, recognizing her, came running forward, barking in a restrained, polite fashion that only Deshona's dog would do. "Didn't you bring a suitcase or anything?"

"I'll get it later," Laura said, reaching down to pet Molly. "It's in the trunk." She stood up. Deshona seemed paralyzed and was still holding the door open even though Laura had stepped inside. "Close the door," Laura prompted, "so I can kiss you."

Deshona's eyebrow twitched up, her habitual cold, skeptical, and yet affectionate grin tugging at her sensual lips. "Nobody lives within a quarter mile of here. You afraid the jack rabbits might get ideas?"

Laura recalled the last time they had stood here like this, waiting for Deshona's gorgeous niece Taneesha to drive off to the mall in Deshona's Mercedes so they could be alone. The second Taneesha had cleared the driveway they had closed the door and begun eating each other alive, falling to the floor right there in the entryway and fucking in a frenzy like two she cats in heat, their ripped off clothes scattered around them.

Laura looked deep into Deshona's eyes and saw that she remembered it too.

"Never mind," Deshona said, calmly, still grinning a little. "We don't have to rush things. We've got plenty of time."

"I still want to kiss you," Laura said. "You look so... different. So familiar... and yet so different."

"It's my hair," Deshona said, patting it lightly with one hand. "You like?"

Her hair was indeed different, a shade darker, much blacker and shinier than before, and not so dense with tight curls. Maybe that's it, Laura realized. Why she looks different. Hair can have such an effect. God, she's even more beautiful than ever.

"I forgot how beautiful you are, I guess," Laura said softly.

Deshona smiled at her salaciously. "Only here five seconds and already you're trying to flatter me into bed."

"Let me kiss you," Laura insisted. "After all, I've been dreaming of it since last week."

"Me too," Deshona smiled. "But not here by the door. I can see you remember last time. So do I. That little cunt Taneesha."

"It's not her fault," Laura teased her, following her into the house, with Molly tagging along behind them. "We were... too hungry for each other. We didn't hear her come back."

They were in a long corridor that led into the back of the house, where the master bedroom was. Deshona turned to face Laura and placed both wrists on Laura's shoulders.

"I guess if I can't kiss you I'm going to pop, too," she confessed. "I feel this big burning, swelling bubble of emotion for you here in my chest, you know?"

She pointed to her large, luscious, round breasts. She was wearing a loose brown sweater that draped around the jutting globes, accentuating their perfect round shape, which Laura knew was not caused by any bra, even though she was wearing one, but was their natural curve.

Laura nodded. "I know, because I'm feeling it too," she whispered.

"Only kissing, though," Deshona whispered back, her eyelids growing heavy as their mouths came close. "Nothing else just yet. We can take our time. I want to talk. I want to show you something."

"Give me those sugar lips," Laura murmured, moving her mouth close until it pressed into the sensual masterpiece of Deshona's mouth.

The emotional experience of kissing Deshona was rivaled perhaps only by kissing Sara. Laura loved to kiss and was often moved by it, but with these two her heart really took wing and she could feel her spirit soaring and leaping, her blood gushing happily through her veins, a kernel of bliss throbbing in the pit of her stomach, and the insides of her aching pussy beginning to melt. Her lips curved slowly and expressively into Deshona's, and her tongue tried to slip into Deshona's mouth, only to be met by Deshona's pushing back into hers. They kissed without touching, only their mouths and tongues engaged, communicating through their lips all the sweet longing and tender need they felt for each other after this lengthy separation.

Finally, Laura could not keep from touching her and raised her fingers to Deshona's smooth cheek, caressing it tenderly. Then she slowly dropped her hand to Deshona's breasts, lightly squeezing one of the out-thrusting mounds through her sweater while letting her lips slide across Deshona's cheek to her neck, then moving them up to her ear.

"You're handling the merchandise," Deshona warned her softly.

"Mmmm, I like melons," Laura purred, breathing into her ear. "These feel especially ripe... and round." She squeezed one again. "I like to taste them. I like to take them in my mouth and... suck the sweetness out of them."

A mild but noticeable shudder gripped Deshona's body as she giggled inwardly at Laura's words. She pulled back a little. "Hold it, Romeo, I told you we've got time. Don't rush it. Come in here and talk to me."

She pulled Laura into the master bedroom where she and Laura had fucked so many times, where last time Laura had spanked and fisted her. There are memories aplenty in here, Laura thought, looking around. She noticed that she saw no signs of Charles and made a mental note to ask about him when the proper moment arrived.

"Here, sit on the bed," Deshona patted the mattress. "I've got something to show you."

She went into the walk-in closet and rummaged around under a pile of clothes and shoes, emerging with a box, about the size of a shoe box. Her lips pursed in a bizarre, cat-that-swallowed-the-canary smile, she returned to where Laura was sitting with it, opening the lid. Inside was a huge brown cock. It was a dildo, of course, but the biggest one Laura had ever seen. Under it she could see the coiled straps of a harness, apparently meant to anchor this monster.

Moreover, it was a little creepy seeing it lying there in the box like that because it also looked more like a real penis than any dildo she had ever seen. Not that I'm an expert, she thought, but that looks real. And huge.

"It's nine inches long and two inches around," Deshona said softly, interrupting Laura's reflections. "It's called The Emperor."

"I wonder why," Laura said sarcastically, reaching out to run one finger along the hard shaft, feeling all the realistic bumps and ridges and veins under her fingertip.

"I guess because it rules," Deshona cracked with a smirk, suddenly growing nervous and grabbing the box back, covering it up again. "Though I wouldn't know since I haven't used it yet." She placed the box beside them on the mattress.

Figuring that Deshona wanted to talk about this thing, as well as probably use it, Laura drew her out. "Where did you get it?"

"That's what I wanted to tell you," Deshona broke into a broad smile. "It's the funniest story."

Laura patted the mattress next to her. Sit here, my pet, and let me gaze into your beautiful eyes and think how I'm going to fuck your darling brains out with the Emperor while you tell me how you acquired it. "Tell me."

Deshona was for once charmingly ill at ease and fluttery with embarrassment. "You know, I planned and planned how I was going to tell you this," she said, sitting down beside Laura, "but now I forget everything I planned to say."

This charming shyness was even more sexually arousing to Laura than the sight of the huge strap-on dildo. She scooted a little closer. "Go ahead, tell me."

Deshona made a shy, bashful face at her, like a small child who had done something unforgivable. "During the past two months when we haven't seen each other, I spent six weeks in Baltimore, working on this consulting project they hired me for. This huge nationwide transportation firm. That's why I had to go back there last week, for some followup. A quick emergency."

Laura smiled patiently, looking at the marvelous woman's beautiful, flawless brown skin, her glittering black eyes, her sensual mouth she wanted to crush with further kisses, her even white teeth, her pink tongue dancing behind them, her shapely neck, her delicious throat.

"While I was there I... well, I met this woman."

She stopped, as if she couldn't go on. Laura had never seen her this nervous. She looked like she would blush if she weren't a nice rich mocha brown color. I would blush, if I felt like she's feeling, Laura realized. I wonder what it is.

"You know, after you and your friend's sister-"

"Dee Dee," Laura interjected softly.

"Yes... Dee Dee." Deshona looked down and twisted her fingers, as if she would blush again. "After we... did it together... god, I got just kind of burning up with need, like I'd felt before with you but always been able to control. Or usually, anyway." She batted her eyelashes coyly at Laura. "And here I was back there, tired, lonely, sitting in my hotel room knocking back vodka tonics until I passed out each night. And this woman who worked in the company sort of, you know, came on to me, and we ended up having this really hot affair for about a month, until I had to leave."

Laura had no idea what this had to do with the dildo. She was very interested also in her own reactions. She felt a little instant hot jealousy at having to share this marvelous woman with anyone else, male or female, as she had often felt about Charles in the past, or when she had suspected Rhonda was trying to make a move on Deshona. But she also felt strangely happy that Deshona had found another female sexual partner, and that it clearly had been rewarding enough for her to continue it for a month and also to tell Laura about it.

"And I suppose you renewed it while you were back there last week?"

Deshona nodded. "Did we ever. She's is the hottest person I've ever met except you."

Laura smiled. "Thanks for the compliment."

Deshona took a deep breath, as if relieved. I guess she feared I'd explode into a fiery passion of rage at her betrayal, Laura thought.

"So anyway, to be quick about it, while I was there-the first time, I mean-I managed to get up to New York one weekend. I remembered your strap-on that we used with Dee Dee. I really wanted to get one to use with this woman."

"Her name?" Laura asked, inquisitively.

Deshona frowned a little. "You don't need to know her name."

"Oh. Sorry. Go on."

"Well, I was in this cab on Eighth Avenue when we passed one of those places. I had this Egyptian cab driver who barely spoke English but kept ogling me through the rearview mirror. And I made up my mind on the spot. I had him stop and offered him fifty bucks if he would go into this shop and buy me the biggest strap-on they had in the place. Not just any large one. Extra large. A whopper."

Laura laughed, wildly amused. "It must've been hard to ask him."

"Actually, it wasn't, you know?" Deshona was laughing too. "I mean it was actually more embarrassing for him since he was a Muslim and didn't approve, but he couldn't really turn down the fifty bucks. Anyway, I think he thought I was wacko in the first place. So, long story short, he did it, but they didn't have any large ones. But they also owned a shop down closer to SoHo, and so he drove me there and bought it, and I gave him the fifty bucks. And he looked at me like I was utterly crazy, which I guess maybe I was because I took it back with me to Baltimore and never mentioned it once to my friend. I was too embarrassed."

"But you're not embarrassed to show it to me."

"Well, I am a little bit. But not as much. You don't think I'm crazy, do you? You know, Charles is big like that. In fact, I think he's even a little bigger. And you know how I like to get fucked from behind. I thought-"

"My dear, you are getting me pretty wet and excited," Laura said evenly. "Maybe we better just close the door so we don't frighten Molly and get on with it."

Deshona looked deep into Laura's eyes. "You're not upset about the... other woman?"

This was a moment of decision for Laura. In truth, she wasn't very upset, but she knew she could use this moment to fan the flames of their passion, if she so chose.

Without warning, she grabbed Deshona and wrestled her down onto her back on the mattress. She kissed her aggressively and ran both hands down Deshona's body to her splendid curvy little ass, squeezing her cheeks through the stirrup pants she was wearing.

"I'm furious, you little black bitch," she said, with just a trace of menace. "I have half a mind to beat your pretty little black ass for being so treacherous with me."

She was smiling when she said this, and Deshona smiled back oddly, as if the idea somehow appealed to her. "You wouldn't dare," she said, softly, and with a straight face.

This electrified both of them since it was the same thing she had said to Laura before the previous spanking. Laura wanted to do it, and she suddenly knew Deshona wanted her to, but it meant getting naked first, and she didn't especially want to go through even a pretended struggle trying to get Deshona's pants off so she could spank her. And so she quickly softened and changed her tactics.

"You're right... maybe I wouldn't," she said, kissing Deshona's smooth brown neck, then sucking it a little.

"If you give me a hickey, I'll spank you," Deshona gasped, wriggling away.

"Mmmm, sounds like we're going to have a lot of fun," Laura said, pulling up the bottom of Deshona's sweater. "Here, take this off. Take everything off. I'm tired of waiting."

Deshona smiled, silently, and pulled her loose brown sweater up over her head. Under it she was wearing a lacy pink half bra that cupped her scrumptious, bountiful breasts from underneath and was cut low under the round tops. It was breathtaking. Usually Laura did not go for pink, but the color against Deshona's rich brown skin was wildly erotic. She couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Why are you wearing that when you're just hanging around the house and no one cares?"

Deshona pursed her lips again, but this time sexily, tauntingly. "I care. I wore it because I knew you'd go wild over it. I bought it just so I could wear it when I next saw you. Like this. You aren't going to deny me my little pleasures, are you? I also knew you'd love taking it off me."

"You got that right," Laura said, scooting even closer, reaching out with her fingers to unclasp the bra.

"Ah ah ah," Deshona held up her hand. "It's a two way street. You too. First."

They played the game of getting naked. It was a game they had played many times, and they knew how to draw it out and tease one another mercilessly, while not appearing to notice how aroused each one was becoming. Finally, they sat across from each other on Deshona's bed in their underwear. Deshona was wearing a pink lacy thong that matched her half bra. Laura had worn some of her sexiest black underwear, knowing they would end up like this.

She realized that Deshona was nearly naked now, wildly alluring, her ass now only concealed, or really not concealed at all, by the flimsy thong. She reverted to her earlier threatening manner.

"I'm really angry with you for cheating on me," she said, with a straight face. "You let some other woman fuck you. I could kill you for that."

Deshona quickly changed gears too. Laura could see it in her eyes, which registered the fact that they were back on the original track. Her dark eyes flickered with amusement and sexual interest.

"If you're going to be nasty, maybe you'd better leave."

"Maybe you'd better take your punishment," Laura glowered back.

Deshona's upper lip curled, and her eyes flashed. "I suppose you're going to make me."

Laura reached over and clasped her wrist with one hand. "I am," she said, baring her teeth now, forcing Deshona down onto the mattress, and getting her other hand on the thong. "Off it comes."

Deshona squirmed as if trying to get free, but neither of them really took her resistance seriously.

"Let me go, Laura. You shouldn't be doing this. I want you to stop."

She looked back over her shoulder as Laura pulled the gauzy thong down her marvelously shaped brown legs. Just looking at Deshona's naked body was enough to make Laura's blood sizzle.

"Okay. That's enough. Stop it!" Deshona gasped, wriggling harder now to get away, but also smiling back at Laura, as if she knew resistance was futile.

But by now she knew there was no escape. Laura had the thong off and was running one hand hungrily all over Deshona's exquisite naked ass. Without warning, she raised it and smacked the flat of her palm sharply into Deshona's swelling brown cheeks. She hit Deshona's beautiful ass hard on both round, firm buns and could feel the sting.

The sharpness of her slap surprised both of them.

"Annghiiee!" Deshona cried out, her eyes watering, her face torn by a quick grimace of pain, then disbelief as she looked back at Laura.

This time she tried a little harder to escape, whimpering and trying to scoot to the side, but Laura held her wrist firmly and slapped her ass again quickly, another hard, stinging slap.

"Owwwnnnnn!" Deshona howled, clenching her teeth.

Though face down on the bed, she still had her sexy pink bra on, and somehow this made her more desirable than ever. Though Laura wanted to see her breasts while she spanked her, and clutch them, and squeeze them, she also was phenomenally aroused by the sight of Deshona's delicious brown body twisting, her large round breasts still half-imprisoned in the dainty little bra. The smooth long muscles rippled in her incredible brown back.

And Deshona's beautiful bare ass was a masterpiece that made Laura want to fling herself on it and kiss and suck and probe it passionately, even though she was now in the process of skillfully smacking it into furies of sexual excitement for them both. Deshona did not have a fantastic bubble butt like Jane's or Dee Dee's, since she was petite and small-boned. Only her breasts were large. But her ass was still a paragon: small, swelling moons, out-jutting above the small of her back, perfectly shaped, dark brown.

"Oh god, you have a beautiful ass... you naughty little bitch," Laura panted to her, again smacking both delectable moons with the flat of her hand, bringing fresh howls of reaction from Deshona.

"Ayyii... ayyii... ayiii!"

Nevertheless, you couldn't really say they were howls of pain. Instead, they were born of a guttural, sexual frenzy that intermingled pain with ferocious physical need, a need that made Deshona gyrate her ass back and up into each fierce smack of Laura's hand.

"Unnhhhh... unnngghhh!" Deshona grunted maniacally into the sheet, her cheeks now slick with tears.

Laura stopped briefly to run her hand all over the delicious moons, now darker than ever since Deshona wasn't black like Dee Dee, for instance, not really coal black, and her skin could darken further through the influx of blood that Laura's hard spanking was causing. She could feel the hard smooth ripple of Deshona's ass muscles as she clenched them in anticipation of more heated punishment.

"Oh god... Laura... please!" she gasped, devastated by this passionate attack and yet making not the slightest effort now to escape Laura's hand.

Laura remembered how she had plead with her this way the first time, and how it had been impossible to determine whether her pleas were for Laura to stop or to continue. And yet they both knew she wanted Laura to keep it going. Both of them were quivering with a fiery, crackling lust from this, and some kind of incredible climax was only minutes away.

"You were bad!" Laura snarled. "You were bad!"

Whack! Whack!

"Owwnnggh... aayyiiii... aayyiii!"

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Oh god... oh GODDDD that feels good! Ungghhh! Auunnggggg!" Deshona groaned, again looking around at Laura fiendishly pummeling her ass, her lovely face wet with tears and contorted in an expression of piercing sexual need.

Finally, while rubbing her inflamed ass between slaps, Laura gave in and freed the clasp of Deshona's bra with one hand, hastily peeling the thing off her shoulders, free Deshona's magnificent breasts, so that now when she rolled to the side they appeared in all their glory, large round beautiful dark brown balls, her brown nipples rigid and erect, thrusting up high from the flat surrounding coronas of her areolas. Laura wanted to devour them but was already too busy.

Deshona at this point rolled over onto her back, spreading her thighs, showing Laura the shiny, glistening, gaping red slit of her wildly inflamed pussy, a beautiful pussy, one of the most beautiful Laura had ever seen, a sculptured black-lipped shell of marvelously fragrant and runny cunt flesh.

"Oh god, Laura... " she gasped, shaking. "I'm going to come! Oh god... spank my pussy too. With your hand. Do it quick! Ohhnnggggg... oh please... pleeeease!"

All Laura's thoughts seemed to take place now in a split second. She remembered how Karen and she had whipped each other's pussies, not with their hands but with an actual whip, though a small one. The orgasms had been excruciating, and the pain afterward too. She had put all that behind her and was always reluctant to resurrect it. And yet, it was only her hand. She knew Deshona wanted it, needed it.

"Ohnnggg god, Laura, please!"

Deshona ran her fingers frenetically down to her crotch, pulling the firm, glossy brown flesh of her inner thighs desperately, as if to ease the fearful tension of her need, imploring Laura with her pulsing black eyes. Laura didn't know if Deshona read the indecision in her eyes, but she quickly realized the moment would vanish if it were not grabbed immediately.

Without delay, she spread her hand again and began to slap Deshona's wet, splayed pussy hard and fast with it, knowing from her own experience that a few sharp blows would probably be enough to make Deshona explode. It was an entirely new experience for her to feel the squinchy warm wetness and pussy hair of Deshona's blossoming cunt against her palm as she spanked her greasy, puckering furrow, and it somehow sent hot thrills coursing through her own flesh.

But that was nothing compared to what it did to Deshona. She went briefly delirious, writhing, whimpering, moaning, crazier with need than Laura had ever seen her, maniacally pumping her pussy up into Laura's flailing hand, closer... closer... closer...

Her luscious brown body shook and strained, and her large round breasts rolled as she arched her back and quivered. Laura slapped her pussy again, loving but vicious slaps, feeling her hand come away wet, seeing Deshona's gash seem to flower and throb and contract in spasms before her eyes.

"Unnngghmmniiieee!" Deshona squealed, squirming, her thighs jerking, trying not close on Laura's hand. "Annggyyiiee! Annggyyiiee!"

Laura had only struck her five or six times, but that was all it took. Finally, Deshona could not stop her thighs from clamping shut on Laura's last blow, holding Laura's hand tightly and gyrating her pelvis maniacally for a few seconds until she suddenly came.

"Oh god now! Yes! Auuunngggmmnniiieeeee!" she cried out, entrapping Laura's hand between her thighs and riding it vigorously, pumping, groaning, digging her elbows back into the mattress for leverage and wrenching her body in response to each crushing spasm of her climax. "Unnnnaahhhhggg!"

Laura could feel the warm fluid Deshona expelled bathing her palm and fingers as she left her hand were it was, pressed flat against Deshona's gushing pussy and held tightly between the firm sleek muscles of Deshona's clamped shut thighs. There was no point in trying to remove it anyway since Deshona had it tightly imprisoned there. Laura had no distaste for the sweet cunt juices that were flowing over her fingers and in fact looked forward to tasting them. She waited patiently for the waning jolts of Deshona's orgasm to play out.

Finally, after this lengthy seizure of coming, Deshona's thighs relaxed, and her whole body went slack, though she was still breathing hard, her smooth brown belly moving up and down. She blinked and looked wanly up at Laura, who was running one tongue along her forefinger, wet with Deshona's pussy nectar, and smiling at her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.