Net Mommy - Cover

Net Mommy

Copyright© 2002 by Indy Pop

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mother seducing her son over the net

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

I dropped Rick at the gate of our building and went on to park the car in the basement. When I reached back, he was standing near the lift, waiting for it to descend.

We reached our apartment. I opened the door lock. Rick pulled open the front door and entered into our living room. I followed him. He put all the shopping bags on the sofa, turned and locked the door from inside, properly fixing door latch from inside. I watched his hurried activity; he was making sure that no one, not even my husband, should barge into our apartment when he would be servicing his horny mom with his massive tool.

Once again after making sure that the door is locked from inside, he lifted the bags and together we moved to my bedroom. I was feeling little tired, so I simply stretched over the bed.

Rick dropped the bags on the floor. He undid his shoes and joined me in the bed, cuddling behind me, puling me into his embrace. I could feel is bulging front nagging into my back. I turned my face and we kissed passionately. Rick cupped my breast with his hand and gently squeezed it, trying to catch the teat between his finger and thumb.

I kissed my son, passionately, French kissing him. He opened the front of my jeans and slid his hand inside, cupping my pussy. He felt the wet lips of my cunt, through my panties and slowly traced his fingers along its swollen lips.

"Let's get rid of our clothes." I broke his hug and moved down from the bed to remove my clothes.

Rick jumped from the bed. With a lightening speed he undid his clothes and within seconds he was standing before me completely naked. I fascinatingly watched his rigid cock. Jetting from his dark thatches, it sticking up in the air. His foreskin drawn back, a drop of precum was clearly visible at the tip of his peehole. My mouth watered, and I felt like taking that magnificent piece of muscles into my hungry mouth.

I got down from the bed, and was about to stat removing my shirt; when Rick pulled a packet from the bag. I recalled that it was the gift, which he had purchased for me.

"Would you try it mom." He handed me the packet; he was smiling mischievously.

I took the pack and opened it. My son had gifted me a most flimsy piece of bikini briefs. It appeared even smaller than those worn by the actresses in the movies. I could not recall when last time I had wear something like that. I felt excited about flaunting my body in front of my son, in those tiny pieces of clothes.

"Do I change right here." I asked him.

"No mom." He replied. "I don't want to kill the interest. I'm going out. You change and call me back."

He opened the side door of my bedroom, which was opening to our terrace and went out side. I quickly striped and put on those tiny pink colored bra and panties. I watched my reflection in the mirror.

Good heavens! The woman in the mirror was a totally different woman. The panty was barely able to cover my cunt. The hair of my dense dark bush was peeping out of the sides. I turned around and looked at my back. I could see only a strip of cloth passing through my anal crack and my massive buns were totally uncovered.

My boobs are not very large; yet the bra was not able to cover it fully. My boobs were bulging out of the tight grip of the bra, and it appeared bursting out of cleavage and tighter. I liked my look in the mirror. I think I always had a little bit of narcissism in me.

I didn't call Rick back to the room; rather I opened the door and entered the terrace. He was standing near the iron-grilled fence, waiting for my call. The lights at the terrace were off. However, it was full moon night and the terrace was well illuminated in a silvery white light.

He watched me silently; I could feel his eyes feasting on my seminude body. He was watching me so intently that I felt my cheeks flush. He moved near me; took be into his arms and carried me to the open area on the terrace. I was now in open moonlight. We again kissed.

I gripped the iron railings and from my eighth floor terrace, I looked at the road passing in front of our building, Queen's necklace, that's what they call it. The road was well illuminated, and even at that hour there was plenty of traffic, lot of people strolling along the footpath at the side of sea.

I was certain that no one from the road would be able to see, what was happening at our terrace. I looked in the direction of the balcony of adjacent building, about fifteen meters from ours. It was completely dark and apparently our neighbors were safely locked inside their air-conditioned room.

I felt the cool breeze from the sea and my body shivered involuntarily. It was a period of low tide and the seawater appeared still and calm. Suddenly, I realized that I wanted to fuck my son, at the open terrace.

Rick was standing close to me; his hands were gripping my massive buns. I felt him stooping behind me and sensed his lips over my buns. I sighed with excitement. He squatted behind me and started nibbling my buns, gently biting and releasing them alternately.

"Ohhhh... what are you doing honey." I felt his hot breath over my buns.

His breath grew closer to my crack and he ran his tongue along my anus, covered by a thin shred of cloth. He inserted his finger inside the band of my tiny panties and pulled it out of my leg. I took my hand to my back, unfastened the bra and let it slide along my body, to the floor. I was burning with a wild desire. I wanted to feel his tongue in my ass.

"Lick my ass, honey." I cried, thrusting my ass backward.

I again, gripped the railing, completely naked, feeling the cold sea breeze caressing my body in a most subtle way. Rick spread my ass cheeks and gently pushed his tongue to my puckered hole.

"OHHHHHH... ! GOODDDDD... !" I moaned as his moist tongue touched my sphincter.

My pussy was dripping with ecstasy. I felt his tongue travel to my cunt region, lapping at my pussy and then again coming back to my anus. He dipped his two fingers inside my pussy and daubed it with my hot juices. He brought his fingers to my ass and spread the juices over my tingling ass hole. Again, he forced his tongue over my asshole, licking and slurping the juices from the tiny hole.

I was reeling with enjoyment. And then I realized that I wanted him deep inside my sphincter.

"Fuck me, Rick. Fuck me." I begged to him. "Fuck my ass."

He decided to oblige me, as he stood from his place. He wetted his index finger with my cunt juice and then forced his finger deep inside my anus. I felt a pang of pain, as his finger traveled deep inside my rectum. I was the same pain, which I had felt in the morning, but I enjoyed the sudden spasm.

Once his finger was completely inside me, he started thrusting his finger in and out of me like a tiny cock. I wobbled with excitement. I could feel my wetness now flowing out of my cunt.

Rick continued working with my anus. All of a sudden, he pulled his finger out of my ass. Before I could realize, he fingers were again at my anal entrance, this time he was trying to insert two fingers. My sphincter was ready to accommodate anything and it unfurled easily to let his sliding fingers move into its deepest gorge. Rick pumped his two fingers furiously into my ass.

I thought I would die of the terrific stimulation; I was receiving from my son's adroit fingers. I was begging for more and more. I desperately wanted his cock inside me.

"Fuck mama, son." I pleaded again. "Please fuck me."

Rick pulled his fingers out of my rectum. He carefully adjusted my position so that I was in a stooping position. He was now ready to take me from behind. I felt his hand gently guiding his cock head at the opening of my dripping cunt.

Slowly, he pushed forward and I felt his cock entering into my hot pussy.

"OHHHHH... ! God!" I wailed loudly, closing my eyes in ecstasy.

Rick forced his cock fully inside my cunt and started pumping it in and out of my hungry cunt. I tightened my grip over the railing and enjoyed him thumping. I was howling unashamedly, totally disregarding the surrounding. I relished the feel of my pussy lips opening and closing alternately to accommodate his massive organ. I was simply on cloud nine.

Suddenly, Rick bent his head near to me and whispered in my ear.

"Mom. I wanna fuck your ass." He was panting with effort.

"Don't ask, fuck me anywhere you want."

Rick withdrew his cock from my pussy. He sat back on his heels and opening my ass cheeks he buried his face between them, his tongue rapidly fluttering at my anal opening. He deposited a large chunk of his saliva over my hole and with his tongue he spread it over my opening, trying to lubricate my tiny anal aperture.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.