Net Mommy - Cover

Net Mommy

Copyright© 2002 by Indy Pop

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mother seducing her son over the net

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

I sat on my bed. Rick stood in front of me. I watched his now rigid cock hovering inches away from my lips. I gently took hold of his cock and pulled him near to me. I kissed his cock head and ran my tongue over it, covering it with a coat of my saliva.

Rick dug his fingers into my shoulder, pulling my face closer to his cock, inserting his complete length into my sucking mouth. His pelvis began thrusting in a slow to and fro motion and I could feel his cock gently fucking my mouth. I began to luxuriate in the exquisite sensations.

I grabbed his both hands and directed them to my soft spongy boobs. Rick began to fondle and pinch my nipples, occasionally tweaking at my teats. Soon, my breasts were buzzing with erotic frenzy, my areoles hard and erect under playful stimulations from my son.

I would have loved to continue and watch him ejaculate once again in my hungry mouth. However, my famish pussy was eagerly begging for my son's cock, and it was obvious that if I could not let go this opportunity.

I pulled his saliva-covered cock out of my mouth and try to push his body away from me. He halfheartedly withdrew and waited for my next move. I stood and asked him to lie on my bed. He sat on the side of my bed and slowly stretched his body. I put a pillow below his head and helped him to be supine on my bed.

He was now stretched over the bed, his rock hard cock jetting out of his dark thatches, erected like a mast. He had sensed what the future had in store for him, and he was watching me with eagerness. I climbed over the bed and straddled his lean athletic body between my plump thighs.

I took hold of his massive cock and lowered my cunt till his cock head came into contact with my wet bush. I rubbed his stiff organ along my dripping crack and slowly guided its bulbous head into my horny recess. My cunt was overflowing with my juices; therefore, his cock didn't face any resistance.

My cuntlips unfurled to accommodate his impending organ and in just one go his whole cock length was buried deep into my pussy; I could feel my ass cheeks touching his balls. For the second time in a day, my son's cock was engulfed by the soft muscles of my hungry cunt; in the most forbidden embrace between a mother and my son.

"OHHHHHH... !" Rick moaned. "Mom you're so hot inside."

I took my time to relish the feel of his massive cock inside my pussy. It was the most terrific feeling and I was simply reeling with delight. I bent my body and hold his shoulders and started working my cunt up and down over his eager manhood. With every humping of my hips, my stiff tits were dangling erotically over my son's face.

Rick lifted his head off the pillow and took one of my swinging boobs in his mouth. He sucked furiously, while his hips moved slowly in response to my rhythmic thumping. He put his hands around my naked waist and pulled me into him, causing his cock to pierce more deeply inside my pussy.

Our rhythm was slow at first, but as it proceeded, the thumping and pumping grew stronger and stronger. Our bodies began to move harder and fuck faster. I was groaning and mumbling loudly and was panting with my efforts.

Rick's condition was no better than mine; he too was gasping for air. His balls had been drained twice before our copulation, this seemed to have prolonged his ejaculation, and he was still going very strong, probably in a bid to make up for his first early ejaculation.

I realized my impending orgasm; I could not take any further and slumped over his naked chest, rubbing my naked tits over his chest. Rick grabbed my colossal ass cheeks and pulled them apart with all ferocity, continued thrusting his cock with all his brutal strength.

"AHHHHH... !" I cried with pain and ecstasy. "Fuck mama. F... U... C... K MEEEEEE... !"

All of a sudden, Rick forced his index finger into my anus. I realized its painful intrusion. I could feel his finger moving in and out of my sphincter; it was a new feeling but very delicious. I enjoyed the feel of two intruders in my both the openings.

'Mom, you're such a nice cunt." He was out of breath, gasping for air. He continued pumping his hard on into my pussy. Finally I felt it begin.

"OHHHH... !" I wailed with extreme rapture. "I AM CUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNING... !"

The very moment, I felt his body becoming stiff. He lunged forward forcing his cock into my deepest recess and began spurting inside my hungry pussy. He remained motionless as his cock squirted his load into me. His cum splashed across my cunt muscles, causing my head to spin with unfathomable pleasure.

My body was shaking with the excitement, his spurting cock was imparting into my loins. I cried and clutched him into my embrace. Soon, his cock stopped ejaculating; I remained there, my head resting against his chest, his cock still buried inside me; both of us, desperately trying to catch our breath.

Satisfied, I rolled of his body. His cum slicked cock moved out of my cunt with a soft sloshy sound. I watched as his cock slowly lost its hardness, and finally it nestled against his thighs. A last drop of cum slowly seeped out of his peehole.

I got down from the bed and stood at the side. I could sense my son's cum oozing out of my cunt. As I stood, I felt a drop suddenly dripped out of my cunt and landed over my feet. I walked towards my dressing table, looked at my reflection in the full size mirror. I watched my body glowing in the most sensuous afterglow under the effect of tremendous fuck; I had just received from my son.

I watched in the mirror, as Rick descended from the bed and followed me. He stood behind me, pulling my warm body into a deep embrace. I could feel his flaccid cock poking against my anus. With one hand he gently cupped my breast and his other hand traveled to my pussy, gently opening the lips of my cunt, feeling the mixture of our juices dripping out of my slit.

"Mom," He whispered in my ears, gently spreading the dripping juices over my bush. "It was wonderful. You are fantastic mom."

Turning my head backwards, I kissed him.

"It was the best sex, I had for quite some time. You've made mama very happy. It's a very long time since I've felt like this. Your dad don't seem to like me nowadays, probably I ain't look beautiful any more."

"No mom," He let his hand move off my body. "You're still the most beautiful woman in the world, you were always the woman of my dreams, woman of my desire. And believe me mom, these..." He sensuously caressed my flashy tummy and plump thighs and pointed toward my reflection in the mirror. "Has made you even more desirable." He kissed me on my shoulder.

I was flattered. His remarks made my face to lit up; I smiled and returned his kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.