Net Mommy - Cover

Net Mommy

Copyright© 2002 by Indy Pop

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mother seducing her son over the net

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

For the first time, I really hated the plumber who had visited my place to attend a complaint of a leaking tap in our bathroom. He took almost two hours to finish his works, and during that whole period I had been cursing myself for registering the complaint with the company. Rick remained in his room, and didn't come out to see what was happening.

Finally he completed his work; I felt relieved. I thanked him and signed the bill. I showed him door and once he was gone I locked it carefully from inside. I was now alone in the house with my son and hopefully, no one else would be troubling us any more.

I immediately went to the bathroom; as usual I left the doors unlocked. Slowly, I shed my gown and stood naked. I was quivering with anticipation, my heart pounding fiercely with excitement. I felt my pussy, it was dripping wet. My thighs, my bush all were covered with my passion fluids. With trembling hand, I turned on the shower and let the cold-water fall over my hot horny body.

The door opened noiselessly. Rick was standing at the door, his eyes feasting at his mother's naked charm. Without any attempt to hide my nakedness, I continued with my shower, giving him an uninterrupted view of my naked fleshy body, my soft spongy boobs, my plump thighs and my thickly covered wet thatch. He was still naked and his hand was continuously playing with his rigid cock.

"Sorry to disturb you mom." He smiled. "Got to take a pee."

Without waiting for my answer, he moved to the commode and directed his cock and released his pee. I watched his cock head ejecting a golden yellow jet into the commode. I had never seen a man peeing before, not even my husband. He always did it in his privacy.

It was a terrific view. I felt my cunt twitching with illimitable thrill. I felt like asking him to pee over my naked body, over my face, over my cunt and everywhere. I shook my head with disgust. I could not believe, that I was actually thinking of drinking my son's pee. 'Holy shit! What's happening to me?" I thought.

Rick finished pissing. He had been continuously watching me with his wicked grin. He gently shook his cock and let the final drops land into the toilet. He flushed the toilet and turned to me.

"Mom I'm already late for my shower. If you don't mind, I'd like you join you?"

I watched as he moved closer to be and tried to stand below the shower. The flow in the shower was not enough to accommodate both of us. Realizing that, he put his arms around my naked hips and pulled me into him. I felt his rigid cock nudging into my pubic region.

"I don't think we had any other option mom." He whispered into my ear. "We got to bathe like this only."

I felt his hot breath over my shoulder, as he touched my ear with his lips. Slowly, he traced to my open lips, and planted his lips over mine. We kissed for a very long time. It was not the kiss of a son to his mother; it was the kiss of a man who was ready to seduce his ladylove. It was a very passionate kiss. I could not recall; when did I kiss my husband like this.

Rick's pelvis was moving gently, thrusting and rubbing his cock erotically into my bushy cunt. He continued gripping me by one hand and moved his other hand to my inflamed cunt, roughly rubbing my swollen cunt lips.

"Oh... mom." He broke the kiss, but let his lips remain on my lips. "You're so fucking beautiful. I want to fuck you."

"Go ahead son," I replied hoarsely. "Mama is dying to feel you inside her."

He immediately turned off the shower and helped me to lie down on the bathroom floor. In a moment I was stretched out on the floor, my thighs wide open, ready for its first intrusion by my own son's cock. He positioned himself between my astride thighs, took his cock into his hand and gently guided its bulbous head to my welcoming cunt lips.

I felt his cock head nudging at my entrance and immediately become aware of my pouty pussy lips spreading to accommodate his massive organ. With the first thrust, his cock head entered into my pussy. I relished my son's first intrusion into my pussy. Rick was unaware of my thought, as he pushed again, harder this time burying the full length of his cock inside me, his balls coming to rest against my ass cheeks.

"OHHHHHH... !" I cried with lust. I was suddenly living my fantasy; my own son's cock was deep inside me, filling me completely.

Without waiting, he started humping furiously. He didn't wait to be gentle with his mom. He pumped me with his brutal strength, making me cry with ecstasy. I was enjoying his animal thrusting.

Suddenly, his face contorted and he moved away from me. Pulling his cock out of my hungry pussy, he tried to squeeze the base of his cock, obviously in an attempt to stop his ejaculation. But, he was late. His cock erupted and spewed his hot seed over my pussy and belly. Reluctantly, he watched his cock, ejecting drop after drop of his semen, filling my pubic region with his hot load.

After emptying his balls, Rick sat beside me. His looked utterly disappointed. Naturally, it certainly was not a dream fuck; he would have been fantasizing. I too was feeling unfulfilled, however, I could appreciate the reasons for his failure.

"I am sorry, mom." He mumbled with regret.

I sat beside him, pulling his naked body near to me.

"There is nothing to be sorry about, son." I tried to console him. "It's perfectly natural, and as far as I know, it happens to almost every one."

"No mom I should've been careful." He was not convinced.

"Look son," I kissed his cheeks. "It happens to every one. Do you know, that you did better than your dad?"

"What do you mean?" He looked somber, but I could feel his hand gently gripping my boobs, his fingers pinching my teat.

"Your dad had shot his load, even before entering me." I lied while I caressed his limp cock. "That way you did much better. Don't worry, sugar your peepee is going to make mama very happy."

"Its not peepee." He shouted and we both laughed together.

The expressions on his face soothed. I let him lay on the floor and pulled his thighs apart. I bent my head near his thighs, his prick inches away from my mouth. My hand was still playing with his soft cock, gently pulling and squeezing it.

I intently watched his flaccid dick, wobbling in my hand. I caressed its length and admired its beauty. I squeezed its soft purple head drawing a last drop of cum at the tip; inhaling the acrid aroma of cum emanating from the tip. I had a very strong urge to take his cock into my mouth, to suck my first cock. I bent forward and lightly kissed his peehole. The drop of cum glued to my lips.

I licked my lips and tasted his cum sticking to it. Not bad. I bent my head again and took his cock head between my lips and sucked it gently. My lips flicked across his peehole, licking the remains of his cum form his cock head. I gulped it down with my saliva. I liked it and I wanted more.

I took his flaccid cock between my fingers and engulfed his whole length into my mouth, sucking it like a tasty lollypop. Rick moaned with passion. I could feel stirring in his cock. His cock suddenly started swelling in my mouth. Rick moaned loudly and ran his fingers through my hair, pulling my face nearer to his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.