Net Mommy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2002 by Indy Pop

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mother seducing her son over the net

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

I looked at my draft reply.

Hello Hothamburger,

Nice to learn about your li'l secret, now I would like to share mine with you. You had asked, why my son would feel jealous, it's simple, because he is my lover also. Yeah, I have been screwing my son since last year.

After my messy divorce with my husband, I was very lonely and down. My son took care of me and helped me to stand again on my feet and I repaid him by offering him my love and my body. Now we fuck regularly and I enjoy it immensely. And, I don't feel guilty about it. I don't care whether it's incest or a sin or anything else. I only know that I love to feel my son's cock deep inside my pussy. He loves me very much and takes care of me, like a man looks after his woman, perhaps that is the reason, why he is so possessive.

I don't know how are your relationship with your mom, but if you like your mother sexually, why don't you explore the possibility. I don't see any harm in it. I enjoy fucking my son and I am sure you would love to fuck your mom.

Thanks for your dripping snaps. I had a wild urge to suck you off. You have got a nice cock and I am sure your mom would love it.

Net Mommy

Very next day I got his response.

Hi,

I was not surprised by your secret. The way you wrote your last mail, I was expecting something like that. It must be a lot of fun to you.

To be honest, I too feel for my mom in the same way. But, I'm not sure... should I do it or not. My any action could ruin my mother's life. No one will accept such relationship.

Moreover, I don't know how my mom feels about me. I am certain, she'd never agree for our incestuous relationship. I feel, it would be better that I continued with fantasizing and jacking about my mom. At least no one is getting harmed that way.

Hothamburger

The reply was not very encouraging. My son was fighting with his moral dilemma. He was experiencing the same mental state; I had passed through a few months back. I was not depressed; I knew his feelings towards me. He was concerned about me; and I knew that he was dying to fuck me, given an opportunity he would simply jump between my thighs.

I replied to his mail and wrote him that it got to be his own choice, and he only could decide what kind of relationship he wanted to have with his mom. However, I suggested him to explore about his mother's feelings towards him.

I was determined to seduce my son; a little titillation might help him to overcome his imbroglio, perhaps a little peek at his mother's horny cunt might change his resolve. It was time that my son got to see his mom, completely naked, again after so many years. It was time to revive his memories.

I had already stopped wearing panties at home. I also stopped locking the door while bathing or while changing my clothes. I waited for him to bump into my room, accidentally or deliberately, when I was in most vulnerable situation. However, that hadn't happened so far. Naturally, it was the time to rework on my plans.

I put my plan into motion that day. I began wearing dresses that were a bit shorter than I usually wore. I roamed around in flimsy negligees casually, when Rick was at home. Whenever, we were watching television, I would cross my legs and cause my little skirt to ride up a bit higher on my thighs, trying to entice my son to peep between my legs. Rick looked perplexed, but I could feel that he was carefully observing the changes.

He tried to act indifferently, however, I am sure that he was finding it difficult to keep his eyes off me. During the initial phase I didn't go beyond giving him occasional peeks at my assets, giving him a hint of the shape of things to come.

Last Wednesday, Rick went out with his girlfriend Tanya. I knew that he might not be early in the evening. David was not at home; he would not be back till midnight. I waited for Rick to return. I felt jealous of Tanya, thought of how Rick might be fucking that teenage nymph.

Around eleven o'clock Rick pulled into the driveway. I quickly went into my bedroom. Once inside my bedroom, I stepped out of my housecoat. I was completely naked underneath. I deliberately left the door ajar.

I stood near to my drawer, bent forward and opened the uppermost drawer; as if I was trying to search some missing inner wears. My back was facing the door, my body half bent. I was sure anybody passing by my door would get a good look of my plump ass. Rick's room was located in such a way that he had to pass by my bedroom. I pulled the drawer and picked my bras and panties and scattered them around.

I waited patiently. Soon I heard soft footsteps approaching, and then they stopped altogether. I knew that my son had taken the bait and he was standing right outside my door.

Time was ripe to perform my next act. I bent my trunk further down, pulled the lowermost drawer and started removing the clothes frantically. In the process, my back got fully exposed to the viewer and I was sure that in my new position Rick would get a perfect view of my hairy cunt. I remained in that position, pretending to be deeply engrossed in my act.

I'm sure; Rick loved what he saw. From between my legs, carefully I tried to look at the door. All I could see was a partially hidden silhouette of my son. I had kept the lights of living room off. That had put him in the advantageous position as my room was well illuminated and it was not possible for me to clearly see someone standing at the door. Apparently due to that, he had not hidden completely behind the door and I was able to see him.

I watched me for some time and I watched his hand moving to his crotch. Then, suddenly he withdrew from the door and moved away. I immediately straightened up and put my gown and went after him.

Rick's room appeared locked from inside. I put my eye to the keyhole. Rick was standing near his bed, his pants dropped to his knees and he was furiously jacking his rigid cock. I watched as he pumped himself to orgasm. I could not hear him, but he must have been moaning hard. His face was contorted with passion. Soon, his cock shot his load. I fascinatingly watched as his cum jet out of his peehole before dropping to her floor. That was a great spectacle. Slowly, the shooting stopped and final drops of cum seeped through his fingers.

I didn't stayed to watch his ablutions. I was extremely horny. The first live visual of my son ejaculating cock had driven me wild with desire. I immediately returned to my room and fingered myself to a terrific orgasm.

Next morning, while getting ready for his college, Rick was silent. He was looking at me with curious eyes, trying to read something in them. I behaved casually, completely controlling myself. I was enjoying his dilemma.

I didn't have to wait long to know the response of my son his last night accidental viewing of his naked mother. When I opened my mailbox, I had a new mail from Hothamburger.

Hi,

Last evening, something strange happened which I want to share with you. Last night, I returned late from a date. While passing near my mother's room I found her lights were on and so I thought that I'd say her goodnight.

The door to her room was partially open, and as I watched inside, I just could not believe my luck. My mom was near her drawer searching for something, I don't know what. She was completely naked and she was bent in such a position that I could clearly watch her great ass and her hairy pussy. You wont believe, I watched the cunt of my dreams. After so many years, I witnessed the most coveted thing of my life. Since then, I had already masturbated thrice and right now also my left hand is busy massaging my cock.

I am very confused; I don't know what to do. I think I want to fuck my mom, but I am afraid. May be it was just an accident.

Hothamburger

Just one look at my delicious cunt and my son's resolve was suddenly weakening. I felt sympathetic to him, but there was no turning back for me. I had completely changed into a nymph and could think of nothing else than his rigid cock plundering my famished pussy. With each passing day, I was getting more and more frustrated. I was losing the game, which I had started and I just wanted to finish it at the earliest.

I wrote my answer.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.