Net Mommy - Cover

Net Mommy

Copyright© 2002 by Indy Pop

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mother seducing her son over the net

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie  

Once I laid off my inhibitions, I felt less confused. I became sure of what I wanted. However, I didn't have any idea, how was I going to fulfill my lustful dream. I didn't have any clue about my son's feelings towards me. Did he ever have any lecherous leaning towards me? Did he ever fantasize about fucking his mom? There were so many questions that needed answers, before I could even start thinking of seducing my son.

I was little afraid to directly reveal my feelings to Rick, or to directly approach him. I didn't want to scare him or make him hate my. I thought about many ways of seducing him. After long deliberations I finally decided a course of action. I would gradually let him see my hidden assets and wait for his response.

While I was planning the execution of my lascivious designs, I accidentally stumbled upon something that changed my course of action. Long back, Rick had given me a small notebook that contained tit bits of information about managing and handling a personal computer. Rick had written brief instructions about operating the computer, and had given it to my, when I was a novice, learning computers. After I learned my lessons and became familiar with the computers, the notebook rendered useless, and since then it was lying idle in my drawer.

One day, while tending my drawer, I found that notebook. I was casually flipping through the pages, when something caught my eyes. Carefully, I flipped the pages again and on the third last page, I found a mail id and a password scribbled on it.

I was aware of David and Rick's mail ids, and the mail id written on the notebook didn't belong to any of them. It was an unfamiliar id, and I had never seen it before. I didn't have any doubt that it belonged to Rick as he only gave me the notebook.

Presumably, my son had another mail id with a pseudonym. I felt curious. I was alone at home, so I went to his room, started his computer and connected it to the net. I opened the particular web page given in the mail id; typed the mail address and the password in the login box before hitting the login key. The screen flickered for a moment, and slowly the mailbox opened, welcoming Hothamburger.

My guess was right; the mailbox was full with erotic mails. I could not find even a single subject that seemed related with anything other than sex. It was apparent that Rick was using the pseudonym of Hothamburger to receive erotic mails discretely. I went through the entire mailbox.

The mailbox was crowed with a lot of unread mails, mostly spams. Certainly Rick was not interested in unsolicited mails. I continued browsing his mailbox, and finally I could find mails that were marked as read. One by one, I opened those mails and went through them. The revelation was quite encouraging.

It seemed, that my beloved son was a member of some adult pen pal club, and he was receiving plenty of amorous messages. I scanned the list of senders; it seemed that most of his mails were originated from same senders. I counted the numbers; they were five. I went through their latest messages, which were marked as read.

My son was enjoying a virtual relationship with five women simultaneously. The mails were full with juicy details and lewd language. One mail even had an attachment. I opened the attachment and found a picture of a gorgeous forty-ish lady, completely naked, wantonly exposing her hairy cunt lips.

I read the content of the mail. The women, called herself Maggi, had thanked my son for sending his nude photographs, and that she had enjoyed watching his teenage monster cock. She further wrote that she was so enticed by his massive organ that she fingered herself to a terrific orgasm. The photos, she had sent, were in response to his pictures and she hoped that Hothamburger would also enjoy it. I was shocked and thrilled simultaneously.

I read all the mails. The contents in most of them were more or less same. I could clearly notice a specific pattern in them. Out of five, three of his virtual friends seemed to be much senior to him, almost falling into my age group and remaining two were also older to him. I scanned through his complete mailbox, searching for earlier mails from same sender.

Luckily, my son had preserved all the messages received from his pals. From his older mails, I could trace the naked pictures of three more friends of my son. It was interesting to know that my son's pals were too old to be his mother. My son seemed to be more interested in mature women, and if it was so; it was certainly a good sign.

It was a heaven sent opportunity. The door to my relationship with my own son was right in front of me and suddenly I knew how to proceed in the correct direction. I would simply become a virtual friend to my son and try to read into his mind, and later accordingly I could plan my next move. Only thing that I needed to start my virtual affair with my son was a new mail-id with a pseudonym.

I immediately opened a new page of the same web site and created a new mail id. I was ready to explore the possibility of having a virtual relationship with my own son. I drafted my first mail.

Hi Hothamburger,

I am a stay at home mom of a nineteen-year-old son. I am thirty-nine, divorced, a little plump, but feel that I am still very good-looking. I love to receive erotic mails from handsome young guys, who are close to my son's age group. I am very broad minded and open to any kind of discussion.

If you are broadminded in true sense and have no reservations about any thing that is related with sex and if you feel that I could be your pal, please reply me.

If you agree, we could exchange photographs. I love watching teenage hunks displaying their spewing maleness.

Bye from a horny mature mom,

Net Mommy

After drafting my mail. I clicked on the send button and waited for the screen to change. In a moment my first mail to my son was delivered. I had taken my first step towards my incestuous relationship with my son.

I impatiently waited next twenty-four hours. My son was using his computer mostly at nights. I was hopeful, that he would access his secret mailbox.

Next morning, no sooner as my son left for his college, I scurried to his study, which was adjacent to his room and started the PC.

Net Mommy had received the reply to her first mail to Hothamburger. My heart was beating like a drum, as I clicked the link to read the reply.

Hi Net Mommy,

How are you?

For some inexplicable reasons, I had always enjoyed thinking and dreaming about mature women. Most of my fantasies are about having sex with the beautiful horny gals who are much older to me. I would certainly love to be your pal.

I have a steady GF and we fuck a lot, however, I still dream of having sex with someone who falls in your age group. I am nineteen and just think about the day when I would fuck a horny mature babe. Did you ever have sex with someone like me? Did you like it?

I would love to see you in nude, so if possible please send your photograph, preferably without any thread on you body. Till then, I would fantasize about your sweet pussy and jack myself.

Just thinking about you.

Hothamburger

'Good heavens.' I was flattened. The response from my son was quite encouraging. He didn't beat about the bush and directly came to the point. My innocent looking son was dying to fuck a middle-aged slut. 'No surprise.' I thought. 'After all he is my son. Don't worry mom would be fulfilling your dreams soon.'

The revelation, that my son was interested in mature women, left me delighted. I tried to guess the reason for his obsession. Probably I was the reason. When he was very young, I used to take bath with him, and on many occasions he had seen me completely naked. He was very young then, and I never gave any thought before stripping in his presence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.