Assistant - Cover

Assistant

Copyright© 2002 by Wraith

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A female executive is slowly being dominated by her assistant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Masturbation  

Joanne was having trouble concentrating at work lately, because she spent the day either looking at the door or waiting for the phone to ring. She shuffled the papers on her desk and jumped when the phone rang. She looked at the phone and hoped it was, and yet at the same time prayed it wasn't Sandra telling her it was time. By the third ring Joanne's pussy started to come alive and her nipples almost fully hardened, and when she finally answered the phone, she wanted to scream in frustration because the call was work related. She returned to work and fumbled with her paperwork for another hour, and was pleasantly surprised when Wendy entered her office. She smiled at Wendy, but her smile slowly faded when she saw how provocatively Wendy was dressed. Joanne swallowed nervously when Wendy turned and locked the door. She hoped Wendy was here to take her to Sandra, but prayed she wouldn't have to follow Wendy back through the office dressed like that, and thought, "Oh God no. There is no way I could ever do that. I know I'd die from humiliation. How could you Wendy? Oh God, maybe Sandra will order me to follow Wendy back across the office almost naked? Why is she just standing there quietly looking at me? What does she want? SAY SOMETHING WENDY!" Joanne was so scared she shook, but never took her eyes from Wendy's remarkable figure, and as she looked at Wendy's body she felt her nipples expand until they hurt. Joanne tried, but couldn't tear her eyes from Wendy's abundant naked cleavage, and knew Sandra ordered Wendy to come to her office braless and with her shirt unbuttoned to the skirt. She stared at Wendy's wide-open shirt and still could not believe Wendy walked across the office with her shirt open almost to her nipples. She could almost hear Wendy's pleas and Sandra's orders.

Joanne unconsciously squirmed in her chair at the thought she would have to do whatever Sandra said from now on, and wondered what it would be like to walk back to Wendy's office with her shirt unbuttoned, and blushed when she felt her pussy start to drip. She could not tear her eyes from Wendy's full round naked breasts, and could vividly recall the last time she saw Wendy's long luscious nipples, and still remembered how Sandra ordered Wendy to strip in front of her. Joanne felt ill that she lusted after her friend and yet prayed Wendy's shirt would open a half-inch so she could see Wendy's hard nipples again. Joanne squirmed in her chair and felt so embarrassed her panties were wet, and shivered with lust and fear at what might happen next. She stared at Wendy's lush body, and pondered why Wendy just stood there, and almost reached into her purse and got Wendy's panties, but just sat there, and let her eyes roam across Wendy's remarkable body, and cursed the damp aching need in her pussy. She let her right hand fall from the desk into her lap and slowly brought her hand to her crotch. She slid her chair forward to hide what she was about to do, and squeezed her vagina through her slacks. She fought not to moan, but could not control her body as it shook with unbridled lust. Joanne caressed her vagina and wondered if her friend knew what she was doing under her desk and wondered what color panties she wore today. Joanne remembered how she placed Wendy's custy panties on her face, and breathed in Wendy's wonderful scent. She stared at Wendy's hips, and wondered if Wendy's panties were as sheer and silky as the pair in her purse, and all Joanne could do was sit at her desk and watch her friend. She wanted to get out of her chair, and kneel before Wendy, lift up her friend's skirt, and once again breathe in Wendy's scent through her panties, but was too scared to move.

Joanne sat at her desk and swallowed nervously when Wendy removed her shirt, and gasped when Wendy reached down and slowly raised her skirt. Joanne tried to stop rubbing her vagina because she was humiliated to be openly masturbating in her office, but her growing lust controlled her actions, and she was powerless to stop her intimate caresses. She watched her friend as she ever so slowly raised her skirt another inch, and could not tear her eyes from Wendy's perfect thighs as they came into view. Joanne shivered as Wendy continued to raise her skirt until it was just below her crotch. Joanne could not stop herself when she reached up with her left hand and cupped her breast. She pulled on her hard nipple and shivered with lust, and wanted to scream at Wendy to hurry up and show her her panties. Joanne sat there enthralled, but was not prepared when Wendy pulled up her skirt the last inch and she saw Wendy was without panties. Joanne sat at her desk and stared at her friend's naked vagina, and could not believe how excited she got by just looking at another woman's vagina. Joanne squeezed her pussy with her right hand, and worked her pants and panties into her vagina with her middle finger, and caressed her clit with her thumb. She stared at Wendy's naked body and continued to masturbate at her desk, and was stunned when Wendy sank to her knees and crawled across her office. Joanne leaned forward in her chair, and watched her friend's large breast wobble as she crawled slowly towards her. Joanne shivered in lust and could not stop herself from moaning out loud. She felt great shame when she speeded up her middle finger and rubbed her clit harder. She felt so ashamed when she felt her wetness now soaked through her pants, but nothing would make her stop until she climaxed. Joanne's pussy throbbed in anticipation and her breath now came in short moaning pants, and as she rapidly approached her orgasm, she wondered what would happen next, but everything stopped when Wendy spoke, "If you climax before you're allowed, I'm going to punish you, and then leave. From now on you need permission to cum, and only Sandra can give it." Joanne groaned in despair as she tore her hand away from her vagina. Her need to climax was so strong, but her fear and need to obey Wendy was stronger.

Wendy was terrified when Sandra ordered her to come to Joanne's office and seduce her friend, but now that she was here her body was on fire, and she thought, "This must be what Sandra feels when she orders me around." Wendy felt her pussy throb with every beat of her heart, and after watching her friend masturbate Wendy's body felt so alive, but felt humiliated when she followed Sandra's orders, and crawled around the side of Joanne's desk. She knelt on the floor and looked into Joanne's bright blue eyes and said, "Sandra said I was not to touch you without first getting my panties back." She saw Joanne immediately reach into her purse, and had to save her friend and screamed, "Wait! We've been friends a long time Joanne, and I'm sorry. Oh God Joanne I'm so sorry you're involved with this, but please think about what you're getting yourself into. Sandra ordered me to come here. Ordered me Joanne. I have no will of my own and will do anything Sandra asks. Anything. Is that what you really want?" She watched her close friend nod, and shook her head sadly.

"Yes! Oh God yes Wendy. I need..." Joanne immediately said and felt humiliated at how eager she sounded.

"Okay. Give me my panties, but beware; if you lay those panties in my hand you will belong to Sandra. This is your last chance to change you mind."

"I... I... I have you panties in my purse." She tried to calm her feral thoughts, but her mind ran wild with the outlandish things she would have to do after she placed the pale panties in Wendy's hand. Joanne shivered when she reached into her purse, and grabbed the silky panties. She rubbed the silky material between her fingers one last time, and was a little disappointed she would no longer have Wendy's panties as a masturbation aid anymore. She knew her world was about to change as she placed the sheer panties into Wendy's hand, and jumped when she felt Wendy roughly grab her knees, and sat there stunned as her friend pushed her legs open as wide as the chair would allow, and then poked her between the breast and pushed her back into the chair. Joanne let her head rest against the back of the chair and her body ached with lust as Wendy leaned forward and placed a hand on each knee, and then slowly slid her hands up her legs.

"You've made your choice, and I promise you'll experience the same feelings as I do. Today is your first day as Sandra's slave. She gave your body to me for the afternoon, and I'm to train you on how to lick pussy, and I swear I'll make you cum like you've never experienced before, but you'll have to obey to receive your pleasure." Wendy was humiliated because she couldn't wait until Joanne's tongue was buried deep in her pussy, but remembered Sandra's orders.

Wendy hated to delay and oh how she wanted Joanne on her knees licking her pussy, but she had to follow Sandra's orders first, and only after that could she could use Joanne in any way she pleased and felt guilty about it. Wendy knew Sandra was training her, but could not figure out why, and as her lusty needs ran through her body she no longer cared why. She ran her fingers slowly up to Joanne's thighs and caressed the tops of her legs, and could feel Joanne trebling. She kissed Joanne's left knee, and then lightly bit her right knee, but never stopped caressing Joanne's inner thighs. She took her time and played with the tops of Joanne's thighs, and moved her thumbs closer to Joanne's pussy until she felt the legbands of her panties. She felt humiliated to be teasing her friend, and blushed because she liked how quickly Joanne moved her hips to get her to caress her. She felt a growing power and teased her friend unmercifully. Wendy teased Joanne for at least ten minutes and then finally slid her right hand between Joanne's legs and squeezed. And as soon as she felt Joanne immediately begin to hump her hand, she squeezed even harder digging her long nails into her tender flesh. She used her middle finger and slid it rapidly across Joanne's pussy, and used her palm to smash her clit flat, and was rewarded with loud moan from Joanne. She had Joanne moaning and breathing heavily and brought right to the brink, and quickly removed her hand from between her legs, and Wendy said, "Stand up slut." It was time to test Joanne.

"I'm so close! I don't understand, what did I do wrong Wendy? Why are you being mean?" Joanne's body was going insane with lust and was seconds away from climaxing. She was scared she did something wrong and never expected her friend to call her names, and prayed she didn't leave her like this. She stood up, and thought, "What happed and why did she stop touching me? Did I do something wrong, and what if she calls Sandra and complains? This is so humiliating. I can't take this." She stopped thinking when Wendy stood up, and sat on her desk and picked up her panties, and looked them over.

Wendy saw something weird in Joanne's expression when she moved the panties, and then she turned the panties inside out she saw they had been washed, and then brought her panties to her nose and sniffed them and said, "Did you wash these?"

"Y... Ye... Yes." Joanne said, and thought, "Oh God, what if she asks me why? I'd die from embarrassment if I have to tell her I wore them, and masturbated with them. I'd never be able to tell her they reeked of pussy, and I was scared to have them in my purse. Please, please don't ask me about them."

"Why, didn't you like the way my pussy smelled?"

Joanne blushed and was humiliated when she suddenly blurted out what she did with the panties, "Yes! Oh yes... I did... I do, love the way you smell. I so sorry I washed them, but I had to. Oh God... I'm sorry. Please... I can't believe I'm telling you this... I do like the way you smell... I placed them over my face... I... Uhm... I even licked... and breathed through your panties to enjoy your scent while I... I... used them to masturbate with. Please forgive me, but I had to wash them. I... I... I wore them and... rubbed myself to climax again and again... all night long... until they... smelled... Please don't be mad, but I had to wash them..." Joanne pleaded, and was grateful when she was shushed and stopped her ramblings, and melted into Wendy's arms.

"Shhhh, it's all right. Come here." Wendy said and gathered Joanne into her arms, and hugged her tight. She made sure her breasts were rubbing Joanne's, and when she whispered in her ear she pulled her friend tight against her, "I'm shocked by your confession, and I can't believe you really wore my panties, and did you really put them on your face and suck out my pussy juice?" She felt Joanne nod and leaned down and licked her ear. "I'm wet Joanne. I'm so wet from your words I can feel it sliding down my thighs. When you're trained I'll make you kneel and lick me. I have to show you how wet you've made me. I want you to watch me, but you have to promise me no touching or Sandra will punish us both."

Wendy remembered Sandra's instructions and knew she was close to disobeying, but after hearing that weird confession she thought this might work better, so she stood up and unsnapped her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. She stood in front of Joanne with her arms outstretched completely naked except for her heels and let Joanne devour her with her eyes, and then sat back down on the desk and leaned back until she was lying down in the middle of Joanne's large desk, and then placed her feet on the desk and spread her feet. Wendy felt humiliated to be abusing her friend, but Sandra's orders were clear, so she raised her head from the desk and gestured with her finger for Joanne to move closer. "Come closer Joanne, and watch. I want to show you how wet you've made my pussy, and I'll bet you can even smell it, and maybe later if you're obedient I'll even let you touch it." Wendy slid her ass to the edge of the desk and pulled her knees to her chest, and motioned Joanne within six inches of her pussy. "Give me you hands Joanne, and don't be scared, I'll be gentle." Wendy placed Joanne's hands on her tits. She used her hands to move Joanne's, and as soon as Joanne took over Wendy moved her hands to her vagina and opened herself up. "I noticed you staring at my tits when I came in, but look at how wet my pussy is, and it is all because of you. Look. Can you see the drops clinging to my pubic hair?"

Wendy slid a finger across her wet pussy lips, and showed the wet finger to Joanne. "See this. I'm wet because I can see you rubbing my panties across your face. In a few minutes I may let you actually use your tongue to lick me. Think about that. You'll be using your tongue to make another woman climax. Oh Joanne the way you're rubbing my tits is driving me insane, but let me show you how I really like to be touched. Don't be scared, you're doing perfectly, but I like my nipples pulled. Oh yes, that's right. Mmmm, now twist them. That's it. Do it. Don't be timid twist 'em. Oh God just like that. I remember the first time I touched Sandra. Mmmm, That feels great Joanne. Yes, a little harder. Oh, I love how you touch me. Now, watch me when I slide these two fingers in and out of my wet cunt." Wendy held up two fingers on her right hand and moved them closer to Joanne's mouth, and said, "This is the way I'm gonna let you use your fingers in my pussy a little later, and soon I'm going to have you strip, and then I'm going to lick your entire body." Wendy pushed her fingers in and out of Joanne's mouth. "Think about that Joanne. You'll be totally naked in your office with everyone right outside, and I'm going to lick and tease your body until you can't take it anymore, and then I'm going to tease your further, and when I finally give you permission to cum you're going to scream in ecstasy."

Joanne was in shock by the way Wendy talked, and could not believe she let Wendy shove her fingers inside her mouth. She never experienced anything so obscene, nor felt anything so exciting before. She could not believe her face was almost touching Wendy's pussy, and even leaned a little closer so she could breathe in the wonderful scent emanating from Wendy's pussy, but the most humiliating part was how excited she was to be touching Wendy's breasts. She squeezed and caressed those marvelous breasts, and carefully watched Wendy masturbating a few inches from her nose. She could not tear her eyes from Wendy's dripping pussy and the way it seemed to squeeze itself around her fingers and she listened to the slight squishing sounds it made as the fingers moved in and out. She felt an unnatural pull to lean forward and lick Wendy, but she was worried about what might happed if she did something she was told not to, so she just leaned there a few inches away and watched Wendy lifted her hips up off the desk and rotated her hips. Joanne shivered every time Wendy's pubic hair brushed her chin, and she could not tear her eyes from the show that took place less than two inches away, and she watched helplessly as Wendy finger-fucked herself. Joanne heard Wendy's pants and moans, and thought she would go insane with lust. She felt her pussy throb relentlessly with a burning need, and her entire body was now screaming for release, but all she could do was sit there and listen to her friend moan in lust, but she never stopped caressing those large breasts. Joanne was sweating and felt her panties were a soggy mess and almost came after witnessing Wendy's prolonged climax, and prayed it would be her turn soon.

When Wendy climaxed it was hard and deep, and had to take a moment and catch her breath. She felt so alive, but guilty because she now had to train Joanne. She pushed Joanne back, stood up and stretched. She looked at Joanne, and could see she was right about her decision, and could see Joanne was flushed with excitement and said, "It's time Joanne." Wendy saw fear and lust on Joanne's face as she walked behind her. She set her hands on Joanne's shoulders and casually kneaded them. Wendy reached around with her left arm and placed it just under Joanne's breasts and pulled her tight against her, and with her right hand she slid it up Joanne's neck, and ran her fingers through Joanne's golden blonde locks. Wendy felt the silkiness of Joanne's hair, and pulled Joanne's head back until it rested on her shoulder. She leaned forward and nibbled on Joanne's left ear, and quietly moaned, "Mmmm... you're so beautiful Joanne, and so soft. Ohhh... You smell so pretty, and soon Joanne I'm going to kneel between your thighs and eat you out. Mmmm... I bet you taste so good." Wendy pulled her left hand up, and cupped Joanne's right breasts. She caressed and fondled until Joanne moaned with each breath. Then she lightly smashed Joanne's nipple, and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger, but all the while she never stopped stroking Joanne's hair or breathing little moans and complements into Joanne's ear, and whispered, "Oh, your tits feel so good Joanne. I can't wait any longer I have to feel you." Wendy slid her right hand down, and cupped Joanne's crotch. She rubbed it a few times until she was sure Joanne was lost in her lusty needs, and then Wendy spun Joanne around, and kissed her softly on the lips. Wendy again kissed her but a little harder, and then she passionately kissed her friend. She continued to kiss Joanne, and soon she kissed her back with equal passion. She felt Joanne reach around her and hug her tight. Wendy moved both hands slowly down to Joanne's spectacular ass and lightly rubbed her hands across it. Wendy was not in any hurry and took her time. She soon caressed an ass cheek with each hand and traced the legbands of Joanne's panties with her middle fingers and moved them very slowly towards Joanne's pussy and smiled when Joanne ached her hips to reach her fingers. Wendy moved her fingers ever so slowly forward until she finally touched Joanne's pussy, and at the same time she pushed her tongue into Joanne's mouth and kissed her friend with every ounce of passion she had. Wendy kissed and stroked her friend, and then very suddenly broke their kiss and said, "I have to taste you, but first..."

Joanne was breathing hard and could not believe she could be this turned on. She had never felt anything so erotic in her entire life, and it took all her concentration just to stand upright and not to fall over. She looked Wendy in the eyes, and shivered while Wendy completely undressed her.

Joanne looked at the clock, and winced when she saw it was only 3:19A.M., and tried to forget the erotic dream that had just awakened her. Joanne was having a hard time coming to terms that her husband just left her for a younger woman, and with her growing obsession with Wendy and Sandra. She could not get these women out of her thoughts, and was a little worried how her normal hetero fantasies had changed overnight into her being a submissive lesbian. Joanne felt guilty of how easily she just submitted to Wendy and how they made love in her office. Joanne kicked off her sweat-soaked covers, pulled off her sleepshirt, and spread her legs as wide as she could. She blushed when she looked over to the open window, and wondered if someone could see her naked body spread on her bed. She thought about her neighbors and liked the idea they watched her while she rubbed her nipples. Joanne pulled hard on both of her nipples and moaned. She cupped her breasts, and ran her palms up and across her nipples, and loved the feelings as her nipples bent and then popped up between her fingers only to be bent over as the next finger slid across them. She spent the next few minutes and lightly caressed both tits.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.