They Can't Be Real! - Cover

They Can't Be Real!

by VGAVoy

Copyright© 2002 by VGAVoy

Incest Sex Story: A short humorous story about a boy, his computer, and his favorite erotic story site.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

© 2002

John Helms let out his breath as he reached the end of the story. "Man, It would be great to be a member of that family," he thought as he finished looking through the list of new stories at StoriesOnline. "Everybody got in on the action there at the end; mom, dad, the brothers and sisters, even the in-laws and grandparents!" John shifted his hard dick to a more comfortable position in his jockey shorts and glanced once again at his bedroom door to make sure it was locked. The last thing he needed was a member of his family to barge in and catch him in his skivvies reading porn on the Internet.

John made sure his browser was shut down and then double-checked the 'Paranoia' settings in his Tweak program before he rebooted his computer. He knew that someone familiar with the inner workings of a PC could find out where he was spending his Internet time, but the simple precautions he took were more than enough to foil his family's casual snooping. His sister was always checking to see if he had any new MP3's that she might like to grab, and his mom preferred his machine to check her cooking chat groups because his printer would accept her recipe index cards.

The tall, blonde, 15-year-old was the technology guru of the Helms household. His job at the local computer superstore not only gave him the know-how to network of the family's computers onto their cable modem, but the hefty discount they offered their employees gave him the ability to put together a top-of-the-line system for himself.

After making sure that all of the evidence of his search for smut had been eradicated, John moved to his bed. His hand was buried in his jockey shorts as his mind drifted back to the story he had just read. "If only my family was like the one in that story," he thought, as he twisted his shorts to the side to give himself more stroking room. "That whole family runs around the house naked most of the time and everybody fucks everybody else anytime they want."

John leaned back against his bed-head and shoved his shorts down to his ankles. He started jacking his dick even harder as he imagined his own family members in the place of the characters in the incest story he had just finished. He thought of his older sister Lisa in the next bedroom and wondered what she was sleeping in. "I've got a great looking family, but they're all up-tight prudes," he muttered to himself as he pictured Lisa in the place of Christy in the story, offering her tits up to him as she spread her legs wantonly. He thought of Gail, away at college, and Sheila, his mom, as they would look casually sitting in the living room nude. "Shit!" he said to himself as his pounding increased to a frantic rate. "They're all great looking women, but not one of them would ever be seen with even a bra strap showing! Nobody in real life acts like that family in the story. They're all just a product of somebody's imagination. None of those stories can be real!"

John stopped thinking about his family as his mind filled with the orgy images of the recently read fiction and he concentrated on the matter at hand.


16-year-old Lisa stuck a scrap of paper in the romance novel she had been reading and placed in on her nightstand. It was getting close to ten o'clock and the slender teen decided to get ready for bed before reading one more chapter in her book. Her mind drifted back to Roberto, the heartthrob supposedly pictured on the cover of the lurid novel. He had long flowing hair and a smooth, well defined chest showing through his ripped shirt. His muscular arms easily supported the swooning Jessica, the dark haired beauty pictured with him. Lisa giggled looking at the cover, as she slipped her shoes off and reached to pull at her socks.

"If I leaned back in a guy's arms like that, wearing a dress like that, my titties would flop out for everybody to see," she thought as she skinned her socks down and off. "Of course, in these books, that's the general idea," she laughed to herself as she pictured herself reclining in the arms of the Adonis on the cover. "There's no way any girl could find herself in that many perilous situations day after day. Nobody in real life acts like the people in these novels. They're all just a product of somebody's imagination. None of those stories can be real!"

As Lisa unbuttoned her shorts and slid her zipper down, she heard a rhythmic thumping sound coming from the wall between her and John's room. The framed picture hanging above her desk started to rattle and vibrate as the thumping got louder. "Oh, God," Lisa thought, "he's at it again! It's getting so he does it every night!"

Lisa knew exactly what John was doing because she and her best friend Carla Wilson had managed to spy on Carla's brother, Rick, while he was watching a porno movie. Carla had quietly brought her into their house and they tiptoed down to the Wilson family room. Rick had thought he had the house to himself. They had a perfect view of his big prick as he yanked it up and down, totally absorbed in the action on the TV screen. Lisa had never seen anything like it. As she stared wide-eyed with her mouth hanging open, Rick had groaned and big gobs of white stuff had spewed out of the end of his prick to land all over his bare stomach and chest.

As her thoughts of Rick faded, Lisa suddenly realized that her hand was down in her panties and she was gently stroking her wet pussy in time to the banging on her bedroom wall. She sat back on her bed and continued her stroking. Once again her thoughts went to the masturbation scene that she and Carla had witnessed, only this time, her mind's eye saw her brother John sitting in front of the flickering TV with his hand around his throbbing dick.


Bill Helms had just finished his shower and was heading back to his room with a towel around his waist. He was thinking of having a last glass of wine with his wife, Sheila, before turning in for the night. As he walked toward his room to get his robe, his attention was drawn to a flicker of motion through the crack of his daughter Lisa's bedroom door. He slowed to a stop, and all thoughts of wine with his wife fled instantly from his head as he realized what his lovely young daughter was doing.

"Holy shit! She's friggin' herself!" Bill thought as he came to a stop with his eye glued to the opening in the doorway. He suddenly realized what a desirable young woman she had become. He had never thought of her in a sexual manner until he took in the sight of her hand rocking up and down in her panties. Her firm young breasts quivered in her thin T-shirt as she bounced slightly on the bed, her head arched back and her eyes closed.

As Bill moved closer to the door to get a better view, his shoulder bumped the door. It swung open to bump softly against the doorstop. The slight noise caught Lisa's attention and she opened her eyes to see her towel-garbed father standing in her open door with his mouth hanging open. Lisa's face instantly turned bright red as she yanked her hand out of her pants and slammed her knees together.

"Oh, God, Daddy, I'm so sorry. I don't know why... what... how long have you..." Lisa stopped, not knowing how to continue. She had noticed the front of her father's towel tenting out.

"Hey, it's OK baby," his eyes flashed between her eyes and her clamped-together thighs. "Everybody does... I mean, don't worry... I didn't mean to..." he gestured vaguely at the door. "You should probably close your door when..." he finished helplessly.

"I normally do," Lisa started, then blushed. "I mean, I don't do it usually. It's just that..." she motioned to the wall. Bill suddenly noticed the rhythmic sound of John's bed-head hitting the wall. "It just got me going," Lisa finished with her eyes downcast. "I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry, it won't happen again," she finished.

When Bill didn't answer, Lisa looked up to find him looking from her to the thumping wall. His hand was absently moving up and down on his towel covered crotch.

"Oh, God, that is so hot!" Lisa thought as she watched her dad slowly masturbate in front of her. As if it had a mind of its own, Lisa's hand found its way back inside of her panties and her knees slowly fell apart. Her soft groan caught Bill's attention and he suddenly realized what he was doing.

"No! Don't stop!" his lovely daughter whispered as he jerked his hand away from his rock hard cock. Her hand picked up its pace and her other hand slowly circled her plump T-shirt covered breast and squeezed.

Like a moth to a flame, Bill slowly closed the distance between them. "Show them to me, baby," he whispered as he grabbed his dick through the towel again.

Without missing a stroke on her tingling pussy, Lisa grabbed the hem of her T-shirt and slowly lifted it to her chin. She nodded toward his towel. "Now you," she groaned as her hand returned to the now bare breast and pinched its turgid nipple.

Bill quickly flipped the towel aside and began stroking his dick in earnest. "Oh, baby, you're making me so hot," he groaned as she quickly pulled her T-shirt over her head and slipped her shorts and panties down and off.

"Fuck me now, Daddy!" she cried as she held her arms out to him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.