Kimberly's Gangbang Weekend - Cover

Kimberly's Gangbang Weekend

Copyright© 2002 by Ving

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wife gets set up by her husband, then strangers take over

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism  

Kimberly Martin awoke from a deep and restful sleep around ten p.m.

Saturday night. She found herself at home, in her own bed. She could not remember how she got there, but she had no problem remembering what she had done that afternoon. With a big grin on her face, Kimberly stretched like a cat in the noon day sun, relishing the glory of her body and all the incredible things she did with it the past twenty-four hours.

The phone rang and she bent over in bed to pick it up. "Hello, Kimberly here, how may I help you?" She had a feeling it was her husband, and thought she would play a game with him. It wasn't, but a game was about to begin, nonetheless, and getting Kimberly properly fucked was the object. "Hi Kimberly, this is number seven, from this afternoon? Number eight and I fucked your ass and cunt at the same time?" Kimberly's nipples instantly hardened and she pressed her upper thighs tight, rubbing her pussy lips together. "Yes, I remember you," she replied, thinking of the two handsome twentysomething's, her pussy started secreting it's juices in anticipation. "Number eight and I drove you home this afternoon, and your husband, in thanking us, said we should call you later and take you out. Do you feel like going out tonight?"

"What did you have in mind?" Kimberly replied coyly.

She had never fucked any man but her husband, but in the past twenty-four hours she had fucked and sucked nineteen men, none of whom she knew, and now here she was hoping she would be asked to fuck and suck some more. "Well, we thought it would be fun to take you to the dirty movie theater and let you loose among all the men there. Since you had such a good time this afternoon, doing our bidding, we thought you might like to just walk around the theater and do whatever you want."

Kimberly's stomach spasmed, she had a small orgasm just from his description. Then her orgasm grew as she envisioned herself walking around a theater full of men who would not only be watching a film of people fucking, they would actually be watching her get fucked, and then do it themselves. She reached between her legs and began to finger her clit.

It was already wet and erect, itching to be stroked. Kimberly continued to finger herself as she spoke, "that sounds verrrrry exciting, I'd love to go out with the two of you tonight... uuunnnggghhh," and Kimberly finished her orgasm, her body twitching around on the bed. She almost dropped the phone from her gyrations. "You all right Kimberly?"she heard him say.

"I I I'm okay, I I I I just had an orgasm," she stammered." "My god, you really got a hot pussy don't you. Well, good, you're going to need it for tonight. We picked out some things from this afternoon, so you have some new underwear if you want." "That was nice of you, yes I'll wear something for you tonight." Kimberly purred to the stranger, she heard him give a short laugh, " yeah, me and twenty other guys." Kimberly couldn't help herself, another orgasm produced spasm wracked her body.

She heard the phone go dead and hung it up, her body aglow just from the conversation and the images it produced.

Kimberly hurried to get ready, she played with her self while showering, of course, but she never let herself cum, she wanted to be a short fused bomb when she entered the theater. After putting on her make up Kimberly returned to the bed room and saw several bags on the floor by her dresser. She had decided while preparing for her night that she wasn't going to need to wear much. So Kimberly now picked out a pair of thigh high black nylons and a pale blue silk string bikini that accentuated her legs it was cut so high up, but it still covered her ass cheeks because she liked the way panties felt on her ass, rather than just up her crack. She also liked the way it felt covering her pussy lips. Her pert, size 34 tits didn't need a bra, so she didn't wear one.

Then she picked out a one button dress to wear, for a while, she giggled to herself. The dress folded over from left to right, with the right flap hooking the inside of the left flap with the left flap being buttoned outside the right. In two movements Kimberly would be down to her panties and thigh highs, pretty quick, she thought to herself.

Kimberly was slipping into her three inch high heeled sandals as she heard a knock on the door. As the two men escorted her out the door her husband waved bye to her from his chair in front of the t.v.

On the drive over, the men played with her tits and cunt, getting Kimberly even hornier, but she told them she didn't want to cum yet, she wanted to save it for the theater. So instead of rubbing her nipples and putting their fingers up her soaked pussy, they just ran their hands up and down her body. Kimberly was one five foot four inch, one hundred twenty-five pound nerve when they arrived at the theaters door. Touch her anywhere and her entire body trembled.

Kimberly and her two escorts entered the movie room and stood at the back. As their eyes adjusted to the light, they could begin to see the silhouetted heads and shoulders of the men seated around the room. One of Kimberly's escorts leaned over and whispered to her, "Ready to continue your pleasure?" Kimberly looked around the room and counted only ten men scattered about, none sitting near each other. Kimberly was more than ready. The short fused bomb was about to go off. The wanton slut that she had become now burst forth in full bloom.

Kimberly undid the button of her dress and unhooked it. Letting it slide off her shoulders and down her arms she said to the man on her right,"will you hold my dress for me please? I wont be needing it for a while," and handed it to him. He took it with a look of awe in his eyes, and they bulged even more when he beheld her lovely body in nothing but a very sexy pair of panties, black thigh highs and sandals. "Stay here, I'll be back," she said and started to walk down the aisle to the front of the theater. She walked slowly and languidly, her three inch high heels made her walk even more seductive, her hips swaying back and forth with each step. As she walked past each row she got double and triple takes from the men she passed. They would spring upright in their seats and just stare at her.

Kimberly reached the front of the theater and turned around. She eyed the men in the audience and began to run her hands up and down her body.

When she saw all their eyes were on her she spread her legs and fingered her cunt for them. She pulled the crotch of her panties out of the way and slid in a finger. Then a second. Then a third.

With her thumb she rubbed her clit gently as she thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy. She turned around and bent over, showing them her panty covered ass and they could see her hand at work in her pussy thru her legs. With her free hand she began to rub her ass cheeks thru the silk panties. She slipped a finger into her ass crack and toyed with the ring of her ass hole. She pulled her panties further aside and touched the bare skin of her hole. Using her middle finger she rubbed some pussy juice on it and pushed it in to the first knuckle. She spread her fingers wide so the men could see her fingering her ass and cunt. Kimberly again stopped herself short and suddenly stood up, removing her fingers from her various holes.

Kimberly once again turned to the assembled men and said, " I'm the live entertainment tonight. I'm going to start in the front rows and work my way back, so just stay where you are and I'll get to you, and you can watch me while I do." Do what," someone yelled out. "well, I like to have a cock in my mouth, in my pussy, and up my ass, so I just kind of figured as I walked among you I'd do what passed my fancy with each one of you." Kimberly heard some gasps, a couple of holy shits, and an oh my god, and smiled.

As Kimberly faced the back of the theater she saw the two main sets of seats on either side of the aisle she had walked down.

There were two men seated in the front row, one on each side. She turned to the man on her right and said, "I'll get to you in a minute,"then walked to the man seated on the left side. He was sitting with his pants to his ankles stroking a very large cock. "Oh my," Kimberly breathed when she saw his size. "I think I better just put that one in my pussy." She turned to him and sat, placing her ass cheeks on his bare legs and placing his stiff rod so it rubbed up and down out side her panty covered cunt lips.

She massaged her self with it for a while, working it's length back and forth over her lips and clit. Then she stood a little, pulled the panty band aside and sat on his rigid pole, guiding it into her sopping wet pussy with her hand. Kimberly's body shook harder and harder the further she settled her cunt down onto the fellows huge cock.

When she was again seated on his lap with his dick lodged firmly in her pussy and her ass cheeks resting on his legs, did she finally stop trembling and jerking.

She had cum constantly, from the time she touched his cock until it was up her snatch to it's hilt. Now she relaxed into a mellower state, her body still on fire, but the flame had been turned down a notch. She began to yo-yo her cunt on his dick, raising and lowering herself on it, feeling it fill and empty deep into her belly. Her pussy engulfed it, milking it for it's juice, the male juice she now craved.

Suddenly a cock about five inches long appeared in front of her."I'm sorry, but I couldn't wait'" said the man it belonged to, " I have to get home to my wife, so can I just get a quick blow job and cum on your face?" "Not a problem," replied Kimberly as she sucked him into her mouth without using her hands. She bobbed her head up and down on the shaft in her mouth while she bobbed herself up and down on the shaft in her cunt. Kimberly tried to concentrate on the cock in her mouth, holding it tight with her lips while she glided her tongue over it's head and around it's rim. Soon the man pulled it from her locked lips and began to stroke it himself. A few strokes and his jism was flying thru the air, landing all over her face and neck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.