Kimberly's Gangbang Weekend - Cover

Kimberly's Gangbang Weekend

Copyright© 2002 by Ving

Chapter 1: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Friday - Wife gets set up by her husband, then strangers take over

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism  

Kimberly Marten stood in the hallway of her home, not knowing quite what to do next. She had just gotten off the phone with her husband and he had made the strangest request. He wanted her to meet him at a bar dressed in her white tennis skirt, but instead of the tennis shorts that went with it, he wanted her to wear her pink nylon bikini panties. He also wanted her to wear her spaghetti strap low cut T-shirt with no bra.

Kimberly was struck still. He told her he loved her and that if she loved him she would do this for him.

And Kimberly did love her husband and would do any thing for him, it was that she had just recently discovered she had a liking for showing off her body.

While doing laundry the previous week Kimberly had run out of detergent and not paying attention to what she was wearing hurried off to the supermarket to get more. What she was wearing was just an oversized T-shirt and a pair of white bikini panties. While driving over to the store Kimberly looked down only to discover how short it really was, when she could see how high the T-shirt had ridden up legs, and her panties where exposed at the top. She tried to pull it down with not much success as she drove along. She pulled into the parking space and opened the car door.

At that very moment, the cart boy was pushing a load of carts by and almost ran into Kimberly as she began to get out of the car. As it was she fell back onto the car seat and lay there spread legged. The cart boy stopped and stared, a woman was lain almost nude before his 19 year old eyes, what passed for her top was raised to her waist and all of her panties showed.

Kimberly saw the boy staring at her and struggled to rise. He reached out his hand to help and when she took it, a tingly feeling coursed thru her body, and as she couldn't control herself, she slowly stood and covered herself, letting him look as much as he wanted to. Kimberly could feel her cunt get wet as she walked away from him knowing he was following her with his eyes. She could hear the rumblings of the cart wheels as he quickly pushed the carts into the store so he could look at her some more. And to Kimberly's great surprise she not only let him she gave him opportunities. Instead of just getting the laundry soap and leaving, Kimberly found herself wandering the aisles, raising her arms to reach top shelf items, knowing that as she did so her T-shirt would rise also, uncovering her panties all the way to her waist.

Then she would kneel down with her knees apart so he could see her covered pussy. But she was so intent on flashing the kid, she failed to notice the several other men getting a good look at her charms. The cart boy maneuvered his way into being there to help Kimberly take her bags out to the car. She walked in front of him, and as she walked her pussy got wetter and wetter, Kimberly didn't know what had come over her, but it was like she was in a state of sexual ecstasy. She opened the car door for him and as he put the first bag onto the seat she brushed her pelvis against his hand, as he withdrew it she brushed her silken panty front against it. When he put the second bag in, he himself brushed his hand against her, only this time it was lower, he touched her panty covered cunt, and as he withdrew his empty hands, he stopped and cupped her cunt in his hand and eased it upwards.

Kimberly shuddered and came. She rocked back and forth in place for a few moments and then turned bright red and quickly got in the drivers seat and sped away.

Kimberly wasn't racing away from what she had done, quite the opposite, she was hurrying home so she could finger fuck herself some more, she was in such a sexual frenzy. And she did, Kimberly had returned to the house and spent the next two hours re living her actions and playing with herself, she must have cum four or five times at least.

Now here she was, being asked by her husband to dress in a show off manner and she knew she wanted to do it, she just didn't know what would happen when she did.

One hour later Kimberly found herself at the front door of the bar. She was dressed in the pale blue spaghetti strap T-shirt, showing off the tops of her breasts and her erect nipples thru the thin material.

Her white tennis skirt reached just below her pink panties and she knew as she walked they would peek out from under it. On her feet, she wore anklet socks and tennis shoes. Except for the panties showing, she looked like she had just come from a game of tennis.

Kimberly steeled herself and entered the bar. When her eyes adjusted to the light, she could see it was a nice clean place. It was all wood, wooden bar, tables, and stools. There was a four step raised floor that held tables and chairs. As Kimberly looked around, she saw four men playing darts at the side of the bar and two men sitting at it. The bar tender looked her way and said "are you Mrs. Martin?" Kimberly could only nod, still unsure of herself.

"Your husband was just called away, but he was sitting up there" as he motioned to the raised floor, " and he left your drinks up there. He said he would be right back" "Th... Th... Thank you," Kimberly stammered, and walked towards the steps. She knew as she walked up them the men would all be able to see her expose her panties. She walked and then sat as best she could, hungrily taking the drink and swallowing deeply, trying to ease her nervousness. The drink tasted delicious, but what ever was in it packed a punch, for Kimberly's body got warm almost instantly from the alcohol. She looked around her, watching the men play darts and the two at the bar in deep conversation. She heard the phone ring as she drank some more. The alcohol made her light headed, but she liked the feeling.

"Mrs. Martin?", it was the bartender calling to her.

"Yes?" Kimberly replied. "That was your husband on the phone saying he was going to be a little longer. Would you like another drink?" "Yes, that would be nice." So Kimberly, now feeling a lot better, got up and walked back to the bar. She wasn't so self-conscious this time and didn't care about how much of herself she showed off. She could even feel her nipples begin to grow harder. She approached the bar and the bartender, he handed her the drink. "It's a little full, you may want to drink some before you carry it," he said. So Kimberly drank some more of the potent drink.

The bartender looked to the two men at the bar, "hey guys," he said," come on over here, I've got a video tape I want you to see, you too, Mrs. Martin, you should watch it also." The two men walked over and stood on either side of Kimberly as the bartender put in the tape and pointed to the TV over the bar. They all looked up to see a super market parking lot.

Kimberly was shocked to see it was the one where she had the run in with the cartboy. She was even more shocked when the next scene was of her sprawled out on the car seat, with her spread legs and panties clearly visible, you could see the cartboy staring at her, mouth agape. The two men and the bartender looked at Kimberly. Her mouth was moving but nothing came out, she was embarrassed and turned on at the same time, that these men were watching a tape of her exposed, while standing next to her made her head swim. The video tape then showed her walking around the store showing herself off, it was clear that that was what she was doing. Actively showing off her panties, and for the first time Kimberly could see that it was more than just the cartboy who was looking. The tape showed four men watching her every move. "My, my, what have we here" said the man on Kimberly's right. And he placed a hand on her ass, under her skirt and rubbed it around. Kimberly froze, she was about to move his hand when the next scene came on. It was of Kimberly lying on her bed at home finger fucking herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.