The CEO - Cover

The CEO

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Carl Detroit had the world on a string. He was rich beyond his wildest dreams. He enjoyed the power over others that his riches gave him. That is until trouble visited him-big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   MaleDom   Humiliation  

Becca showed up at the office on Friday dressed as she had been ordered. She had a pair of panties in her purse for later. She felt nude without them. She was sure that everyone knew that she was not wearing panties. Mr. Detroit had sent several pairs of real silk stockings and some sexy lingerie to the house for her to wear. She still was not sure she could go along with what he wanted. She was not going to be anyone's sex object.

Becca started thinking about their last encounter. She could not believe that she had responded to him as she had. She smiled to herself as she remembered the orgasms. They were everything that people said they were. Howard had never given her sex like Carl Detroit had. If Howard wasn't drunk he was somewhere gambling all of their money away. When she got out of this mess that was the end of Howard. Let him gamble away some other woman's money.

Becca stood in front of the secretary's desk and asked to see Mr. Detroit. The secretary announced her to Carl and Becca heard the electric door lock buzz and she pushed the door open. As she walked away from the secretary, she thought that she saw the beginnings of a smile on the young woman's face. Becca wondered if the secretary knew what was going on in the office of Carl Detroit. She wondered if the secretary had ever been forced to have sex with Carl.

Carl was sitting at his desk when she entered. He had a file open in front of him and he would occasionally stop and make notes on the file. Twice he stopped to make a phone call. He acted as if he didn't realize that she was even in the room. When he completed the second call, he motioned for her to come and stand beside him. She stood beside him while he read the file. It was the quarterly financial report on one of his companies. As he read, he put his hand on her knee and started to run his hand slowly up her leg. As his hand worked it's way higher, Becca's knees got weak and she had to concentrate on keeping her balance. He caressed her ass and then moved his hand to her mound. Becca put her hands on the desk to support herself. The hand was driving her crazy. It found her clit and massaged it gently. Then he pushed two fingers into her and she cried out in passion.

"I see you followed my instructions," he smiled, noting that she was not wearing panties.

He continued to fuck her with his fingers and to massage her clit with his thumb. She could not be still and moved her body to meet his fingers. Suddenly he stopped and pulled his fingers out of her and moved his hand to her thigh.

"Please don't stop," she cried and hated herself as soon as she realized what she had said.

Carl smiled and put his fingers back into her and continued to thrust his fingers into her cunt and massage her clit at the same time. She started to moan with each thrust and grabbed the desk tighter and gritted her teeth to suppress her cries as she started to cum. Her legs started to feel like they were made of rubber and she sank to her knees and tried to catch her breath.

He turned his chair to her and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and pushed it toward her face. He guided her head to him and she took him into her mouth. She ran her tongue over the head of his cock and took more of his length into her mouth. Carl held her head and forced her to increase her tempo. He opened her blouse and pushed her bra to the side and started to roll her nipples between his fingers. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the secretary come into the room and stand in front of his desk. The young woman was discussing the file with Carl while he pushed his cock into her mouth.

"Marie, this is Becca," he said, "She's beautiful isn't she. And a great cock-sucker too."

Marie smiled and left the room. Becca could not pull away from his grip. She was embarrassed that the young woman had seen her with his cock in her mouth. He tensed and she felt the seed course through his cock and shoot into her mouth. He held her in place and forced her to swallow most of his load. Some of his cum ran down her chin and dropped on her chest.

As he stood up to zip up his pants she sat on the floor and dropped her head. She wondered just how far she would have to sink before he released her. If Becca could have put her hands on her husband at that moment, she would have strangled him. The phone on his desk rang, as he talked Becca went into the bathroom to shower. She felt dirty with Carl's cum on her.

The water cascaded over her body and she stood under the water and let it wash away Carl's cum. Becca heard the door open. She could not see through the shower door as the glass was frosted. She heard movement in outside of the shower and strained to see if Carl was going to shower with her again. The shower door opened and Marie stood for a few seconds looking at her and smiled. The young woman stepped into the shower and took the washrag from Becca and soaped it up. Becca moved as far away from Marie as she could in the confines of the shower stall. The young girl gently turned her around and started to wash her back. Becca tensed for a moment and then relaxed as she was gently caressed by the washrag and Marie's hand. She was turned to allow the water to rinse the soap off of her back and then Marie started to wash the front of her. Becca tensed. Marie was gentle and Becca relaxed and allowed her to wash her breasts and stomach. She had never been this intimate with a woman before, but it felt good to be waited on by someone else for a change. Marie hand went to Becca's mound and she pulled away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.