The CEO - Cover

The CEO

Copyright© 2002 by Tallorder64

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Carl Detroit had the world on a string. He was rich beyond his wildest dreams. He enjoyed the power over others that his riches gave him. That is until trouble visited him-big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   MaleDom   Humiliation  

"Mrs. Smith is here for her 1 o'clock appointment," his secretary said into the intercom.

He told her to have Mrs. Smith wait a minute and he continued his reverie. This one had taken some work to put together. Howard Smith was a senior executive in one of his companies. Howard had a gambling problem and Carl had found some shortages in the books. Howard had cleverly hidden the shortages and was sure that he was in the clear. The shortages did not really mean that much to Carl, as he made that much in one day. Still, he liked to have power over people and he used the shortages to get Smith under his control. Carl took a few hundred thousand dollars more out of the company and confronted Smith with the shortages. Smith blustered that he had to borrow the money but he didn't think that it was that much. Carl chuckled to himself; the dummy didn't even keep track of what he stole. Carl sent Howard Smith to France for a 3-month assignment and told him that they would discuss his future with the company when he got back. Howard left for France a worried man. He and his wife had a huge argument and he was not sure he would have a marriage when he got back from France.

Carl let Mrs. Smith wait in the outer office for about 45 minutes before he told his secretary to let her in. He picked up the phone and dialed the automated weather service. His secretary escorted Mrs. Smith into the office and left, closing the door as she walked out.

"Ok, Officer Johnson. I'll see if the employee will make restitution or if I'll have to prosecute. I hope there is some way that we can work this out. I feel sorry for his family. The family is always the ones hurt in this kind of situation."

Carl hung up the phone and turned to his visitor, "Mrs. Smith, so nice to meet you. Would you please sit down? Would you like something to drink? It's Rebecca isn't it? I understand that people call you Becca, Can I call you Becca?"

Carl piled on the charm. He had big plans for this woman. He had met her at a company function last year and had thought about her often. She was about 34 or 35. She worked out regularly and had a body the turned heads whenever she entered a room. Carl figured that she was only staying with her husband out of pity. Howard Smith's gambling keep them poor and she often had trouble coming up with the mortgage and food money. Cark had thoroughly investigated the Smith family's finances and he knew that they were one step away from poverty.

Becca smiled at Carl, "Mr. Detroit, I'm wondering why you called me. My husband is in France, as you know. He said something about some trouble in the company. Is this meeting about that trouble?"

Carl saw that she was sitting on the edge of her seat. He paused before speaking and picked up the thick file on his desk and started looking through it. It was several minutes before he spoke.

"Becca, I'm sure you know that your husband has gambling problem. An audit of the company books has turned up some shortages in the division that Howard runs. The shortages are quite substantial. I was just on the phone with the police to find out what our options are and they suggested that we try to work out some sort of restitution plan. I discussed this with Howard before he went to France and he seemed to want to deny that he had taken the money. I was wondering if you would discuss this a little more sensibly. Maybe we could work out how the 650 thousand dollars could be paid back.

Becca's hand went to her mouth, "What? We don't have that kind of money. Are you sure that Howard took that much? He said that it was only a hundred thousand or so. I thought that maybe we could sell the house and pay the money back."

Carl pushed the file toward her. He waited as she went through the file. He could see by the way she scanned the files that she had no idea how to read a financial statement. Becca dropped the files into her lap. Tears came to her eyes and she felt like death would be a blessing.

Carl came around the desk and took the files from her. He set the files on his desk and waited for her to compose herself.

"Becca, the board is pressuring me to resolve this matter and to get our money back. Do you have anyway at all to pay this money back?"

She shook her head no and looked at her hands. If she could have laid her hands on Howard at that moment she would have strangled him. She had been paying for his gambling bets for the past ten years. All of the money that her parents had left her was gone to pay for his gambling. She knew that if she didn't come up with some solution that Howard would go to jail and everything they owned would be taken and they would be homeless.

"Becca, I think that I will have to get the police involved in this. You admit that there is no way for Howard to repay the company and the board wants an answer from me today. I could probably cover this up for a little while but we have to have some way to pay this money back."

Becca looked up at Carl, "You could cover this up for a while? Maybe I could figure a way to get the money."

Carl smiled, "This is risky for me. It would involve fraudulent entries in the books on my part. I could go to jail if the board found out what I was doing. Why should I risk everything to help Howard out of the mess that he created?"

Carl sat and looked at Becca while she thought about what he had just said. He was not the lest bit worried about a board of directors. His board members lived in other countries and had never even seen this building. They were only interested in the check he sent them yearly.

"Mr. Detroit, if you could find someway to hold off and give us time to come up with the money I would be eternally grateful. I will do anything I have to do to correct this situation."

This was what Carl had been waiting to hear. He came around the desk and stood next to her. He took her hand and she stood up.

"Becca, take your clothes off." Becca looked like she had been slapped in the face, "What do you mean. You can't make me do that."

"Becca, I do not intend to make you do anything. You can take your clothes off and let me fuck you or we can call the deal off. I will have Howard sent back to the states and he will be arrested as he deplanes. I do something for you and you do something for me."

Becca stood quietly and cursed Howard to herself. She tried to figure a way out of this mess. She slowly raised her hands and unbuttoned her blouse. She put the blouse on the chair and unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She wished that she had not worn the garter belt and stockings. They seemed so risqué now. She unsnapped her bra and laid it on the chair. She paused before she reached for her panties. She grabbed the waistband of her panties and started to slide them down her legs. She stepped out of them and stood before him with only her garter belt and stockings and her high heels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.