Modern Love Story - Cover

Modern Love Story

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

The next scene threw me for a while. The camera angle was static and the images did not have that nth degree of sharpness that had characterised the previous scene. And then I realised Kelly was unaware she was being filmed. She was sitting at the table on the terrace with Carl. They were talking.

"So, Kelly, the end of our holiday. There'll be no more bonking in the sun for a while. And you'll be home with Ben tonight, unless you've changed your mind, that is."

"No I haven't changed my mind, Carl. Not after yesterday. I still don't know how you could do it." She turned to look at him and I could see that she had been crying.

"Look, Kelly, it was no big deal, you know."

"Obviously not, as far as you're concerned Carl, but it is for me. I didn't want to be videoed in the first place. And as for Jeff doing the filming... by the way, where is he?"

"He went out this morning. He won't be back for some time yet. Look, we spent long enough yesterday discussing why he was necessary. I don't really want to go over it all again. There is no point shooting a video and then not being able to watch it. Incidentally I have seen some of it. You are terrific. Jeff said that it was one of the best shoots he's ever done."

"He's done this before? So how many other women have you been filmed with?" The shock in her voice was genuine.

"Only one, I promise. She was American. She knew Jeff and that's how I met him. She was the one who wanted to be filmed, honestly. I was flattered so I went along with it. Now Jeff does a lot of this sort of thing and he told me that I could walk into the porn business. He also told me you are outstanding and I believe him. I'm serious, Kelly, the two of us would make a great team. Don't go back to him; come with me to the States. We could do really well together."

Kelly could not believe her ears. "You are saying that you want me to come with you to America so that we can make blue films? Is that right?" He nodded. "And people say that romance is dead!" It was a flippant remark but there was real bitterness in her voice. She looked at him again and then she was looking over his shoulder straight at the camera. "What the hell's going on, Carl? You're not filming me, are you? Turn it off. Turn it off, now!" She was really angry.

"It's not on, Kelly. I don't know what sort of bastard you take me for but even I wouldn't do something like that, I swear. The red light is flashing because Jeff is recharging the battery, that's all. There's only one video of you, and that was the one we did yesterday. I'll let you have it as soon as we've finished the editing. I'm sure Ben will be pleased to watch it even if you don't want to."

"I don't want the damned video. It will remind me of something I am trying to forget."

"I didn't say you had to fuck him, did I?"

"No, but how could you even suggest it."

"Where's the harm? He's filming you on the job for Christ's sake! I mean you're not exactly an innocent virgin are you? And what's the difference between Ben letting me fuck you and me letting Jeff do the same?"

"All the difference in the world! It was my decision to have sex with you, Carl, not Ben's. Mind you, knowing what I now know, I wouldn't say it was one of my better decisions. And likewise, if I fuck Jeff, then that will also be my decision. I won't, of course, because I don't even like the man."

"So you think you made the wrong decision about me, do you?" And then he laughed.

"What's so funny? I don't see anything to laugh about."

"It's us two. How can we argue when we're naked? I'm getting a hard-on, too. How can I argue sporting an erection? Look I'm sorry that I said Jeff could fuck you. Honestly, I'm sorry. Now we can end the holiday on an argument or we can have one more bonk before we go. It's your choice, Kelly."

"There is a joke about that and the punch line makes reference to a silver tongued bastard. It's quite apt for you really, especially the bastard..." She didn't finish the sentence. He was kissing her and I could see her hand instinctively reaching down to grasp his cock.

They came up for air. "I want you to suck me, Kelly." She immediately bent her head down but Carl stopped her. "No, I'll sit on the edge of the table. It'll be more comfortable for you." (It also meant a better shot for the video; now there's a surprise!) I watched Kelly's head bobbing up and down as she sucked his cock. Then they changed places. She had her legs over his shoulders as he lapped at her hot wet open fanny. Because of the static camera angle her face was in profile but I could tell she was very close to a climax. He stopped licking her.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Carl. I do. I want it now." God, she sounded desperate for it.

"All in good time, Kelly." And then he was beckoning to someone. Jeff suddenly appeared! He was naked. "Well, Kelly, what a coincidence! We were only talking about Jeff a moment ago and guess what? He's here." I heard a strangled, "No!" and then I saw Carl grab hold of her legs and bury his face in her vagina. She was kicking backwards with her heels but it was obvious that her resistance was weakening as his tongue was again working its magic on her clitoris. Soon she stopped struggling altogether. Carl broke off once more to speak to her. "Kelly, this is your lucky day. Jeff here is prepared to fuck you, but you'll have to ask him nicely. You know you will ask him because you will do anything I want as long as I lick that clitoris of yours, won't you?" Jeff was standing close by, watching her intensely and slowly stroking his erection.

"Yes."

"Just for the record, Kelly, are you here under duress?"

"No."

"Are you free to go if you want to?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to go?"

"No."

"Why is that, Kelly? Is it because you are a tart?"

"Yes."

"Say it again. Tell Jeff and me that you're a tart. We want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth."

Jeff butted in. Gone was any attempt at charm, however superficial. His misogyny was evident in his coarseness. "Don't you mean the whore's mouth?"

Kelly's voice was flat, her spirit broken. "I'm a tart."

"And are you going to ask Jeff to fuck you?"

"Yes." She looked at him, at his paunch, at his flabby backside and at his thin erection, which he was still stroking. He was nothing to write home about that's for sure. But she knew Carl's assessment of her was spot on. "Fuck me, Jeff."

"I didn't hear you say, 'please'." It was Jeff. The sheer arrogance of the man! What the hell did he have to be so arrogant about, anyway? The fat fucker! It was, alas, a description that was soon to prove to be only too apposite!

"Please."

Carl had already moved the seat out of the way so Jeff only had to stand between her open legs. He pushed himself into my wife and began to shaft her. The man who gave my wife the creeps was now giving her something else. And it certainly wasn't a good time! Meanwhile Carl was standing on the other side of the table, feeding his dick to Kelly's open mouth.

"Jesus, Carl," he said, "She's a bit on the loose side, isn't she? How many more women are you going to spoil for me?"

"Let's change places then, Jeff." No sooner said than done! Carl's cock immediately replaced Jeff's, but unlike Jeff, he was also using his thumb to stimulate her clitoris as he fucked her. As always, this quickly brought her to the very brink of an orgasm. And Kelly's inhibitions were rapidly diminishing, in inverse proportion to her sexual arousal. Jeff was now standing by her head and there was only a half-hearted attempt to turn away as he thrust his erection in her face. Whatever feeble resistance there had been, dissipated the moment she felt his sticky crown on her lips. No effort was required on his part to slide it into her mouth. She grasped his shaft, perhaps in an effort to ensure he could not push the whole length down her throat, and then she began to masturbate him. And despite her adverse opinion of him, there was no indication whatsoever that she was doing this with any reluctance. She sucked him and continued to do so until he started to cum. It was only then that she released him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.