Modern Love Story
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2002 by Octavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A husband encourages his wife to take a lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size  

Things were gradually returning to normal. Kelly had got over Carl it seemed, but there were a few tears when she heard that he had gone to California. Outwardly, at least, she radiated the warmth and general happiness that was such an integral part of her attraction. All in all, things were going well. We were even in preliminary discussions about adopting a child.

One Saturday morning there was a knock at the door. It was the postman and he had a parcel for me that required my signature on delivery. It was postmarked Los Angeles but I did not recognise the name or address on the back. I opened it and saw that it was a videocassette, entitled 'Majorcan Pleasures'. There was a note enclosed. It was from Carl! I thanked my lucky stars that Kelly was out. She had left quite early to go shopping in the West End. I picked up the note to read it. There was no address shown.

'Dear Ben,

I thought you might like this souvenir of Majorca.

I hope it brings back happy memories. You might be interested to know

that this video is selling very well here. Some punters have even told me

that Kelly's the hottest thing they've ever seen; not only can she fuck on

camera, but she can also act. I told them she wasn't acting at all. This is a

tart who REALLY loves to fuck! Who REALLY adores big cocks!

Mind you, who can blame her? She's not getting enough at home, is she?

Best Wishes

Carl.

ps Jeff asked me to pass on his regards to Kelly.'

What a bastard he was! I tore the note up and put it straight into the dustbin, rearranging other rubbish on top of the pieces of paper. I should have destroyed the video too, but my curiosity got the better of me. I made myself a coffee and went into the study to watch it.

It began with a picture of Carl's villa in Majorca and then the title 'Majorcan Pleasures' appeared. There were a couple of credits and the film started. The camera panned out from the villa and the distant hills came into sharp focus. It was evident that Jeff knew how to use a video camera; the picture quality was excellent. The villa was again in shot and then there was a view of the swimming pool. The water was sparkling as myriad tiny wavelets momentarily reflected the rays of the sun. The camera then focussed on the empty terrace. But it wasn't empty for long.

A girl came into shot, walking away from the camera and towards the pool. There could be no doubt. It was Kelly and she was naked apart from her high heels. The cheeks of her firm round backside were undulating in that familiar way of hers. She stood at the edge of the pool, slipped off her heels and gracefully dived in. She swam to the end and back and then climbed out using the steps. As she shook the water from her hair, the camera zoomed in on her breasts and the pinpoint sharp image showed the beads of water on them, the goose pimples and her fully erect nipples. The shot zoomed out as she walked towards the camera and it was her breasts gently swaying that caught the attention. God, she looked divine! She then lay on a sun bed, her legs slightly open. The cameraman now focussed on her triangle, except that it was heart shaped once more, and she had again removed the hair from the sides of her labia. Then the shot changed to a wide angle and the camera panned round.

A man was walking towards her. It was Carl. He too was naked and his tanned muscular body seemed to be gleaming. With each step his long, thick but still flaccid penis swung from side to side. He moved next to Kelly's sun bed and stood there. As she looked up at him, the camera zoomed in so that only her face and Carl's penis were in view. You could see the sexual hunger in her eyes. In full shot again Carl squatted down and kissed Kelly on her lips. Then he was kissing her shoulders, her hands, her breasts, and he continued down to her stomach. He then began to kiss the outside of her thigh before he gently raised her leg and ducked under it. Starting at the inside of her knee he was able to trawl his tongue up her inner thigh and on to her groin. She instinctively opened her legs wider as Carl reached her vagina. Using both hands he pulled the pink full labia lips apart. Her inner flesh was already glistening with her secretions as his tongue delved down into her wetness. Then he began to lap the full length of her cleft, paying special attention to her clitoris. The camera was now on Kelly's face. She cried out as she climaxed and it was her body convulsing that filled the screen.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.